All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

but another 1 star to lower your average story score - already less than 4 hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awful. Yet you continue ad nauseam.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78almost 2 years ago

I can wait till the next chapter…. Keep up the amazing work

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

You talk about being a responsible Dominant but the main character is just a manipulative bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The rating system is stupid anyway, how many shitty products on amazon have five stars, how many cult classics bombed in the theaters. It's an elitist idea, and in this case, grossly inaccurate. All you need are tags and a good synopsis and you'll find your fan base. And if you are going post cuck stories, LW is the best place, its were people look for the extramarital fun stuff. And please, don't mind the trolls, there everywhere these days sad to say. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got to a party late Abby and I were invited. I had hauled a load of cattle that I sold. Abby had rode with 2 other couples Ned and Penny Tom and Beth friend's of ours. When I got there the party was really getting it. I was looking around for Abby and our friends. I seen Penny with a big black dude. He had his arm around her and I knew that there was going to be trouble if Ned seen this. I thought what the Hell I'm going to try to talk to Penny before shit starts. I walked up to them. Just as I did I seen Abby talking to Ned. Ned had his back to me. I gave Abby a wave. She She gave me a wave back. I said hey Penny you are looking beautiful tonight. Thanks Ted. Got a minute Penny? Excuse me Bill. Big bad Bill said buzz off bud Penny's with me man just leave. Penny are you coming? She started to walk and Dumbo grabbed her arm and I grabbed his arm and readjusted his jaw. He let go of her and took a swing at me. I blocked it and hit him in the stomach. He bent over. Watch out Ted Penny said and I stepped aside and turned. Seeing another big black guy. He took a swing at me but missed. I hot him up side his head then kicked him in the knee. Ned Abby Tom and Beth were all there by then. What's going on Penny Ned asked. They stepped outside. Tom and Beth said that Bill Mathews was trouble he thinks he's a gift to women some kind of a bull. Shit I said. That's a bunch of BS.if he keeps acting that stupid someone will castrate him. We went outside to check on Ned and Penny. Ned was raising Hell and Penny was crying. We all started talking and it wasn't no time we were beside my truck. Tom said here comes trouble. I looked and here came 3 black guys. I reached into my truck and grabbed my cattle prob. The one that was dancing with Penny asked who's the SOB that caught me off guard. I said I was and jammed the prob under his jaw into his throat. I said it would be in your best interest to walk away and take your bullshit ass out of here do you understand? As soon as I felt a start of movement I was already prepared. He pushed me back hard and I hit the button and put my foot into his crouch. He dropped to the ground and then I put the prob in his crouch and I said I see the bullshiter is a slow learner. Are you ready to leave now? Yes . Ok don't try anything stupid do you understand? Yes. I said take these others with you or all 3 of you might become steers. Ned and Penny worked things out.

IntoblackIntoblackalmost 2 years ago

Haters gonna hate! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No women would actually want children with his genes, he's clearly mentally ill and abusive....

beagriusbeagriusalmost 2 years ago

good story.

rating system for any cuckold story is useless when you have an army of people who don't like the genre and will simply 1 star every story that has cuckolding in it without reading it.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Hope Brick sires many children.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago
Best of this series, so far

Ignore what the petty haters say. While I'm still not a big fan of cuck stories, this one is the best of that type. Stands to reason since Thors_Fist is the best erotic writer I've found.

No matter what anyone else says, I believe that Brick shows that he is a real man by protecting an innocent woman like Lily. That's the sign of a honest to goodness Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What has happened to Beth? Are you going to get back to her story again or has it just died an unnatural death?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok forget the haters, I enjoy your stories. I hope this one continues. And I will ask the same question is Beth coming back, there seems to be several directions the story could go. Again thanks for your creativity.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

He’ll return to Beth or I’ll track him down, chain him to his laptop and stand over him with a whip! ;).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh, DEAR AUTHOR ! There were so many entertaining elements to this chapter. What ? You go for a walk and these ideas come to you ? I am enjoying BRICK 'S HAREM. Each woman fascinating on her own.

Just really, really liked how you outed and dealt with the bad guy. A super opportunity to see BRICK in action. Other than between a woman's legs. You really excelled with this one ! Excellent character development. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous