How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Dwayne and Jamaal to play up the young black stud thing. Saying how eager they are to run a train on the white bitches, how they don't do condoms and only fuck bareback, and maybe knock up some white sluts. Here's a thousand apiece for your participation tonight, gentlemen. Now, hopefully, Brenda goes back to her place with Jack, and she says no way, to taking this party to her place. If that happens, you boys might not get laid. That's part of the reason I'm paying you. But all the other women are in charge of themselves and know what's happening tonight. If they tell me they want to fuck either or both of you, we'll work out the details, without Jack and Brenda. No fucking anyone without their permission, and use condoms. I have a supply if you need some. Any questions of what I need?"

"No, man," Dwayne said, with a deep bass voice. "You want us to ghettoize the bitches."

"Pretty much, yeah," I said with a smile.

"Can I sit between these two handsome gentlemen?" Jeri asked.

"You can sit anywhere you want, dear."

Jeri took both their arms. "Let's have a seat, shall we?"

"Ma'am," Jamaal said. "Can I say how much I'm enjoying your outfit tonight?"

"You certainly may. I was hoping to have an effect on my companions."

We went to the table and sat down, me next to my date, with Jack beside her. Sharon was on my other side. Amy and Lilly took the two ends. Becca, Jamaal, Jeri and Dwayne had the other side of the table. I introduced everyone.

"I owed a favor to Dwayne and Jamaal and figured I'd ask them out to dinner to repay them, then we could go to Brenda's for the night to bump bellies. I figure, we all might get to fuck three or four different people before the end of the night."

"That's fine," Dwayne said, "but no rubbers. I hate the damn things. I fuck all my bitches bareback."

"Me neither," Jamaal said. "I hope none of you cunts are fertile. I already have enough baby mama's carrying my kids around. Don't need no more."

"I might be fertile," Lily said.

"I might make an exception for you, bitch. Ain't never fucked no chink before."

"Come on, boys," Jack said. "A little decorum, please. There's at least one lady present." He patted Brenda's shoulder. "Don't pay any attention to those baboons, darling. They don't know what it is to be a gentleman." She smiled at him gratefully.

"She's no lady," I said. "The last time I went out with her, we went back to her house with Becca and Sharon and fucked all night. She even took it in the ass."

"Brick, you dumb shit. I expect shit like that from these two clods," Jack said. "A gentleman never talks about what a woman has done with him. If he does, he doesn't deserve her. Brenda, why are you going out with this jackass?"

She looked at me. "I'm not sure."

"I'm not sure either. I would never treat a woman the way he's treating you. It's disrespectful and rude."

"You're right, Jack. I'm sorry, Brenda. It's just that the first time I had sex with you, it was at someone else's home with another woman watching. I told her I was nothing but a fuck buddy. Why should I treat her differently than any other slut, right Sharon?"

"I don't know. I'm a slut, so maybe you're just used to sluts."

Jeri put her hands in the laps of the two men she was sitting between. "I don't know, Brenda; these two fuckers are carrying magnums. Are you sure you don't want to fuck around with them later. Might be worth it."

"Jeri, you too. Has the whole world gone mad? What happened to common decency? Now everyone, just shut the hell up. Give it a few minutes while everyone cools down. I don't want to hear anymore right now. You're all pigs. Please, the waitress is coming over."

Jeri leaned over to Jamaal and said, "I don't know what Brenda is going to do, honey, but I want to feel one of these bad boys slamming into my pussy."

"Be happy to help you with that. I love white pussy. They not used to fucking studs. Their pussies are so damn tight compared to a sister."

"Jamaal, can it," Jack said. "Jeri, save it."

The waitress came over for our order. "Let's see," I said, "we're planning on having a pretty wild party later on, so how about a dozen of each of your oyster offerings. We might need the staying power. Let's have two, no three, bottles of the R. Dumont and Fils, brut tradition champagne, a bottle of the 2020 Bernard Defaix Chablis, the 2020 Eyrie Vineyards Pinot Blanc, the 2014 Château du Glana, and the 2019 Domaine Marcel Lapierre. That should take care of the alcohol no matter what anyone orders to eat.

The waitress started taking everyone's order. When it got around to me, I ordered the grilled treviso salad, shaved pork loin, with the maple bread pudding for dessert. My date ordered the sautéed rapini, halibut tartare and savarin cake.

Jeri apparently had one of the men's hands under her very short skirt, because she was moaning when the waitress came to took her order. Dwayne nudged her. She looked down at the menu.

"Roasted turnips, scallop crudo, maple bread pudding. Oh, Jamaal, your fingers are so thick. I'm cumming," Jeri moaned again.

That gave the waitress a bit of a shock, but she finished taking the rest of the orders.

"Stop now, Jamaal, or I'll be too worn out later," Jeri said, smiling sweetly at me. "Brenda, he's got marvelous hands. We're going to have so much fun tonight."

Jack took Brenda's hand. "Please tell me you're not considering going anywhere with these heathens. I can make sure you get home, okay."

"Jack, are you trying to steal my date?" I asked.

"I'm not stealing her. You and the rest of your friends are driving her away."

"I'm not driving you away, am I Brenda? You like fucking, don't you?"

"Jesus, you're not even drunk."

"I'm drunk on sex. I'm really looking forward to tonight, Brenda. Have you ever had a cock in your cunt and ass at the same time?"

"I have," Sharon said, "and it's fabulous."

"Me too," Becca said. "Only thing better is being airtight."

"I just need to go up one more size of anal plug, and I'll be ready for one of each," Amy said. "That might have to wait until tomorrow morning though. I've got the largest size here in my purse. I'll go to the ladies room and swap it out. Give me a minute, I'll be right back." She pulled out the largest plug from her purse and stood up. "Keep an eye on my purse, would you Becca?"

"Sure, you need help putting that in?" Becca said.

"Now that you mention it, that sounds like fun. Sharon, watch my purse."

"Crazy ass bitches going to love our cocks, Jamal," Dwayne said.

"You've all lost your minds," Jack said. "Brenda, I'm sorry. I've never seen these people act like this before. I used to like you, Brick. And shit, Jeri, you're as disgusting as Brick is. What's wrong with you?"

"I've seen the future, and the future is slutty," Jeri said. "Fucking and sucking; that's what it boils down to. Yup, my marriage ended due to fucking and sucking. Might as well hop on the bandwagon, right?"

"Jack's right. Let's tone it down," I said. "We're out eating now. The fucking and sucking can come later."

A few minutes later, Amy and Becca came back. "This one is so big inside my ass," Amy said. "Thanks for putting it inside of me." She kissed Becca, more than a friendly kiss. "I don't think I'd have managed without your help." She sat down. "This is going to be interesting."

The wine and salads came out, and I also ordered three plates of the bread. The flagrant talk died down some. Jeri would occasionally kiss one of the men on either side of her and whisper something in their ears. At one point, Dwayne had his hand up Jeri's skirt, whispering something in her ear as she squirmed on his fingers.

The bread came and Jamaal tore off a hunk and slid his hand under Jeri's skirt and wiped it on the moistness he found there, pulled it out and ate it.

"Tasty, bitch."

Jeri laughed and kissed him. "There's more where that came from."

I could see that Jeri was going over the top. I could also see that she kept glancing at me, wondering what my reaction was or would be. I suspected, instead of name calling directed at the other women I was fucking, she'd decided to approach it from the other direction, and give me a dose of my own medicine. Bed some other big cocked fucker, and see how I took it; if it enraged me as much as I had enraged her.

Nor could I say it didn't bother me a little. But I'd given up the right to be bothered if she wanted to fuck other guys, so I didn't say anything or do anything. Truth be told, I probably deserved some payback. I'd hurt her plenty, and if she wanted to cause me a little pain, I wasn't above taking it.

Lily's response interested me the most. She could see what Jeri was doing, and knew the reason for it. She'd been on the receiving end of infidelity, and had wanted to turn her husband into her sissy, cuckold bitch, so she understood Jeri's pain, just fine. But she also appreciated what I'd done for her, and she kept looking at me as if she expected me to be hurt, perhaps more than I was, and ready to step in if need be. I never gave her a reason to think I needed help, but she kept looking for it.

At some point, I stood up to use the restroom, and as I passed by her, put my hand on her shoulder and whispered, "We only ever really hurt the ones we love. Jeri earned it. I'm good." She squeezed my hand on her shoulder and nodded. From then on, she didn't pay that much attention to me.

I pretended to drink more than I drank and get drunker than I was. It allowed me to paw Brenda a little, not outrageously so, but Jack would take my hand off her leg or shoulder and tell me to cool it. It would also give Jack a reason to drive Brenda home, because I was too drunk to do so. I kept an eye on Sharon's drinking because she was driving the other women in my life at the moment. She didn't have more than two glasses of wine, one of champagne and one of the chablis, and spread it out over the course of the meal. I didn't worry about her driving. Lily wasn't drinking anything, because she was hoping she was pregnant, and I was thinking of letting her drive the Taycan back. I wasn't that drunk, but stone cold sober was better than what I was feeling from the alcohol.

As they were serving the desserts, I was kissing on Brenda's neck and had a hand up her thighs, searching.

"I can hardly wait to feel your lips wrapped around my cock," I slurred. "You're a good little cock sucker, you are."

Jack stood up. "You know what, Brick. Fuck you! You're treating Brenda like some kind of a bimbo. She's put up with your shit enough this evening. Plus, you're too drunk to drive. Brenda, if you'll allow me, I'm going to take you home. There's no reason for you to put up with this anymore."

She stood up. "Jack is right. I don't have to put up with this anymore. You're an asshole."

"My ex-wife agrees with you," I said, sloppily. "I thought you wanted a fuck buddy."

"Not like this. You're disgusting. I'm not sure what any of you are doing with him."

"I'm in it for the fucking," Sharon said. "That's all I wanted."

"Me, too," Becca said.

"Me, three," Amy said.

"I was in it for the kid," Lily said. "That required fucking too."

"I'm sorry I disappointed you, Brenda," I slurred. "I won't bother you again."

Jack walked her out of there, quietly talking to her. He was good at seduction. I'm sure he'd find her bed comfortable. I waited until they were gone.

"That went better than I hoped," I said.

"What was that all about, anyway," Dwayne asked.

"I'm in an unusual relationship with another couple in the same neighborhood where Brenda lives. She's a bit of a snoop, and a gossip, and when she caught me out with the wife, I needed to throw her off, by going out with her, but I can't keep risking exposing the other couple to her, so I needed her to latch onto someone else, and ditch me. I figure Jack is much better for her than I am anyway. They're about the same age. She needs a man, he needs a woman or two."

"What kind of relationship?" Jamaal asked.

"The husband can't get his wife pregnant, and they want a child, plus he likes to watch his wife with other men, so they chose me. What do you two do for a living, anyway?" I asked.

"You don't think we're from the ghetto?" Dwayne asked.

"Clothes are too nice, too mainstream."

"I'm a professor of economics at the University of Washington," Dwayne said.

"I write travel articles for magazines while I work on my novel," Jamaal said.

"You did that quite well, the well hung street stud, big black cock thing," I said.

"Thank you," Dwayne said. "Too much rap music and black sexploitation films when I was growing up."

"They are two well hung studs," Jeri said. "I checked."

"Excellent," I said.

"I want to go home with one or both of them," Jeri said.

"Are you both single, or is someone going to knife her for fucking with her man?"

"Actually, I'm gay," Dwayne said.

"Then I'm doubly impressed with your acting job," I said, laughing.

"I'm not married, or gay," Jamaal said.

"Does anyone else want to go with Jamaal and Jeri?"

"I wouldn't mind going with," Becca said, "if Jamaal thinks he can handle two horny white bitches, and Jeri doesn't mind sharing."

"Remember to come back early enough we can fool around," Sharon said.

"Don't worry," Becca said. "Next to a big dick, I love a soft, wet pussy best."

"You don't care, Brick?" Jeri asked.

"Whether I care or not is beside the point, Jeri. We're divorced. I have no claim on you that I didn't surrender when I fucked Denise. Be kind of hypocritical for me to have any say in what you do now. I hope you have a good time. I wish nothing but the best for you."

I handed Becca and Jeri five condoms apiece. "Just in case Jamaal doesn't have any. Drive safely, Jamaal. I like those two ladies a lot."

"You got it," Jamaal said. I watched the three of them walk out the door.

"What are you going to do with your money, Dwayne?" I asked.

"Take my boyfriend out on a nice date, maybe a weekend away somewhere."

"May I recommend the Empress Hotel in Victoria. I plan on going there next weekend."

"Perhaps I'll see you when you're in town," Amy said.

"I promised Jeri, it would only be her for the weekend. Sorry." I tossed Lily my car keys. "Lily, you didn't drink, why don't you drive the Porsche tonight. Sharon, drive safely. Dwayne, a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the help."

******

When we got home, I questioned Laura and Phillip about their edging. They both said they'd made it through three hours without cumming.

"Not bad. Laura, do you have your Ben Wa balls inside of you?"

"Yes, Master. I didn't need to remove them to masturbate."

"I'd like both of you to come to the living room, and put on a little show for us."

"Yes, Master," they both replied.

They followed me to the living room where Sharon, Amy and Lily waited. I directed Phillip to sit in a chair where everyone could watch him masturbate.

"You don't have permission to cum, Phillip. If you get close to cumming, you may stop stimulating yourself, or use the pinch maneuver, but if you orgasm, I will make you lick your cum up off the floor and you'll get a twenty swat spanking with the paddle."

"Yes, Master." He started touching his cock, embarrassed because he'd barely met Amy and Lily and was masturbating in front of both of them.

"Laura, you have a different task. I want you to squat down on the floor and let's see if you lose either of your Ben Wa balls."

She got down in a squat, and didn't lose either ball.

"Stay down like that. Next, I want you to start sucking my cock while you're down there, and start masturbating to an orgasm. The cock sucking is to test Phillip and to pleasure me. The masturbating will make your cunt more liquid and make it more difficult for you to keep the balls inside of you, and when you cum, your pelvic floor muscles have contractions which may tend to push the balls out, especially while you're still squatting. If you lose a ball, you'll be punished, twenty swats. If you manage to keep both of them in, you'll have earned the night in my bed with Lily and me, and a good fucking.

"If Phillip cums, he'll be leashed into his bed, blindfolded and with his ears plugged, so he can't witness or hear your fucking. If he doesn't cum, Sharon and Amy have agreed to spend the night in his bed, fucking as they see fit. Those are the rules."

"Yes, Master."

I moved closer to Laura and she extracted my cock from my pants, and started sucking on the head. My prick eventually grew to fill her mouth. Due to her position, she couldn't get it all down. I put one hand on her shoulder and another one on her head to help steady her as her legs got tired from squatting. Laura finally crested from her masturbation, and there was a clunk as one of her balls, dropped to the floor. It didn't roll far, it was too coated in her liquid nectar.

"Keep sucking, keep masturbating," I told her. "You're not done yet."

Laura obeyed and the next time she orgasmed, she lost the companion ball. When she did, I released myself, flooding her mouth with my copious cream, aroused by the night at the restaurant. Laura had trouble swallowing it all, and some ran down her chin. As I climaxed in his wife's mouth, Phillip lost it as well, squirting. With a gasp, his cum shot out all over his hardwood floors.

I made him lick it up off the floor, and there was quite a lot of it, Phillip having built up a sizable load from all of his edging tonight.

"I'm more disappointed in you, Phillip, than Laura. This is the first time she's attempted anything like this. You, on the other hand, have been working on this for a week, and apparently without any results whatsoever. Bring me the paddle and bend over the couch."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

He got the paddle and brought it to me. I gave him twenty hard smacks on his ass. Amy and Lily hadn't seen anyone get punished before, and they flinched a little each time Phillip did. Next, Laura bent over the couch and she got her twenty. I made them stay there with their red asses flapping in the breeze.

"I'm going to try something different with you, Phillip. I'm starting to run out of ideas. Look at me." I waited until he was looking. "How many men do you think Laura fucked this week, Phillip, without you being able to see or hear her get fucked?"

"Four or five, Master?" Phillip's cock was hard again, throbbing with his heartbeat, just thinking of it.

"Four, including me. Any guesses as to how many times she got fucked, only by men?"

"Eight or nine, sir?"

"More, and you missed every fucking. You didn't get to see any of them because you didn't exert control over your own body, Phillip."

"Yes, Master. I know sir."

"Would you like to see them?"

"How can I, sir?"

"Because every one of her male fuckings was recorded. Every minute of them. So, we're going to start a new plan. If, when I fuck Laura and you're watching me, you don't cum, you'll get to see one of them, the ones where I fucked her first, then the other men later. If you do cum, I'm going to delete one movie, and you'll never see it. Gone, poof, just like that. You missed out.

"If you manage not to orgasm, you'll get to see one of them. If you cum while you're watching that movie, I stop it, and delete it. Not only do I delete that one, but I delete the next one, losing two of them. If you make it through both my fucking, and the movie, you get to fuck Laura yourself. If you fail during either event, you don't get to fuck Laura yourself that day, as you just wasted your orgasm.

"The next time I fuck Laura in your presence, you get a chance to see another one if you don't cum. If you orgasm during the movie, you lose the rest of that one, and the next. I'm hoping that having a chance to watch your wife fucking me and other men while you weren't there, might cause you to exert more control over your body, Phillip.