How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, Roxanne told the Smiths to clean up the kitchen and to remain in the house, as she had to speak to me about them.

"I'd appreciate some privacy from the rest of you as well, as some of the topics would be considered confidential, with the exception of you, Jeri. I'd like you to join us."

"Me? Why me?"

"Number one, if we're both going to be fucking Brick, we'll probably be spending time in bed together, and I find you attractive and would like to get to know you better. I assume Brick has somehow managed to get you to lick pussy like the rest of us. Number two, the confidential stuff deals with your treatment of Phillip."

"I can't discuss his treatment unless he signs a HIPPA waiver."

"I understand. I don't need specifics, more like generalities of treatment of people with his particular fetish. If I'm going to be his Dominant, I need to know what I should or shouldn't be doing. I'll have him sign a waiver later. It's one of the things I brought with me."

"Where do you want to discuss this?" I asked.

"I thought the hot tub. I'd like to see Jeri naked, and I suppose I should show her what I look like as well."

I looked at Jeri. "Fuck it," she said. "Why not?"

We went outside and stripped off at the hot tub, the two women eyeing one another, then climbing in. Roxanne sat close to Jeri. "May I kiss you?" She asked. Jeri nodded.

It began as a soft, more affectionate kiss, then grew a little hotter, with some tongue exchanged. The kiss ended and Roxanne leaned back with her arm around Jeri.

Roxanne said, "Very nice. You're an excellent kisser. I'm going to enjoy making love to you."

"You're a bisexual?" Jeri asked.

"When Brick came to San Francisco, my first time with Becca was my first time with a woman, though I kissed one in college. I may have had some latent tendencies, but it was Brick who brought them out. You can't imagine the things he got me to do. I'm catholic, so my confessions to my priest have taken a radically different tack than they had before. My penances have greatly increased since meeting him."

"I know what you mean. My marriage to Brick was very traditional, except for his infidelity. Since reconnecting, I've tried lesbian sex and group sex, things I refused to consider when I was married."

Roxanne kissed her again. "I understand completely. Let's chat, shall we. What are you doing with Phillip, Brick?"

I told them my plan as I'd outlined it to Laura and Phillip last night.

"In your experience, Jeri, do you think that has a hope of succeeding?"

"I've no experience in dealing with cuckold behavior. Phillip is the first. It might work. He'd definitely be motivated for it to work."

"May I say that I was presently surprised to see how you dealt with them when you arrived," I said.

"After deciding to take the position as their Dominant, I've done some reading on the subject of Dominance and submission. I have a better understanding of the dynamics on an intellectual level, but no experience, so I'm relying on you give me a good basic framework. I'm particularly apprehensive about punishment, never having punished anyone before."

"It was a good start. Right now, they're submissive primarily to me. You need to quickly transfer the submission to yourself. This next week is critically important, as your expectations and theirs, are set primarily in the first few weeks of submission. Since you only have a week before you need to leave again, your first week will be even more important, because until you return, their submission will revert back to me."

"Suggestions?"

"Begin very strict and demanding. It's always easier to become more lenient, than it is to become tougher. Not necessarily harsh, as not all punishments need to be corporal, but strict and precise. For instance, you told them to clean up. You might want to go in there and do an inspection, and if it doesn't meet strict standards, punish them. Instead of a spanking, or whipping, you might mess up the kitchen again, and make them re-clean it."

"So discuss the other sorts of punishment I may expect to practice."

"Language, both praise and condemnation. Humiliation and embarrassment; anything from making someone stand in the corner, to using them as furniture, such as a footstool. Making them masturbate in front of others works. Masturbation is usually a private thing, so having to do so in front of other people is humiliating."

"Like making Laura masturbate with the corn at the Labor Day weekend party."

"Exactly, and making them fuck or suck in front of others. They can't do it all the time, or it loses its effectiveness, but if you trot it out for parties or other social gatherings, it's very effective. When I started, they needed to ask for permission to go to the bathroom. Phillip had to text me for permission, but if you're working there, you could make him ask you directly."

"Good, what else?"

"Sexual denial, or orgasm denial. Their orgasms now belong to you. If and when they're allowed sex is totally under your control. Even if they are allowed sex, you can permit or deny their orgasms. It's obviously very frustrating for you to have sex, but then have to ask for permission to cum, and be denied. You can save their orgasms until they've been particularly pleasing or compliant."

"I imagine so. What else?"

"Some Dominants and submissives are into scat play, blood play, fire play, air play. I myself, find most of those things either dangerous or disgusting. The actor, John Carradine, died of asphyxiation from self practicing air play, strangling himself as he climaxed, and carrying it too far. Pissing on someone or shitting on them, has never floated my boat, but some people do it. I tend to keep my corporal punishments limited to not breaking skin, or leaving bruises or marks which could last longer than a couple of days. Pain can be administered without damaging someone. Nipple clamps, clothespins, clitoral clamps, when properly used, are painful without harming anyone.

"I haven't done all the things I could have done with Laura and Phillip, because I didn't want to be more than temporary. If you're going to manage them permanently, or for the next few years, you can do more. I didn't want to make Phillip so submissive he was willing to have sex with me, as I'm not bisexual and have no interest in it, other than what little you witnessed."

"What did she witness?" Jeri asked.

"Phillip sucked his cock to give him an erection to fuck Laura," Roxanne answered.

"When the cuckold business first started, I also had him clean my cock once and had him putting my cock in his wife. We both decided that wasn't for either of us, which is why I was so disappointed in him when he sucked it again, just so he could see me fuck Laura. I assume you're willing to have sex with both of them."

"Looking forward to it actually."

"Another thing you can do with them as a long term Dominant, is mark them as yours. Piercings, tattoos, even branding, although I wouldn't do branding. Tattoos are almost as permanent, but a person can get it removed if the D/s relationship ends. Smaller piercings can heal. I've never Dominated anyone long enough to consider doing either of those things, but it is an option. Due to Laura wanting to get pregnant, you probably shouldn't pierce her nipples due to milk flow issues, or labia with anything right now that can't be removed when she delivers."

"Those are very good ideas. I'll perhaps explore them with them. I'm going to tell his law firm that Phillip is my submissive."

"You shouldn't do that," I said. "It would hurt his standing at the firm."

"You said yourself that the rules of the firm had to change in order for him to be my submissive. What I plan to do, is after they've accepted me as a named partner, to have every one of them sign an NDA. After they've signed it, the partners will be informed of his status as my submissive. If Phillip is treated differently, or it leaks out of the boardroom, I will own the leaker and the firm, and Phillip won't have to worry as he'll be my partner in the firm that remains as the leakers are sued back into poverty. No one else will be told, just the board, and the new sexual harassment and firm rules policies and guidelines will go into place."

"I could see that as being acceptable. And if he's agreed to be your submissive before your partnership comes to a vote and you've joined the firm, it will be preexisting and not have violated prior firm guidelines."

"Exactly."

"Clever. I knew you were a sharp lawyer when I met you."

"One other thing we need to make sure happens is, I'm not licensed to practice law in Washington, only California and Nevada. While I'm preparing for the bar exam, I need to be fully in charge of your California business, so I have worth to this firm, and I'd like to be managing partner. It will make it easier to get things implemented. I don't need to be Washington licensed to be a managing partner."

"Agreed. I sit on the board of three other companies that I previously sold, and have substantial stock invested in them, not controlling interest, but the largest individual stock blocks. I believe we can steer that business your way, and another of them is headquartered in California. That's two companies in California, that they'll need attorneys for, and two in Washington, that Phillip could handle. You automatically become an interstate law firm."

"Perfect. I know some sharp young legal minds at my previous firm we can poach for a California office."

"The will you prepared for Lily Williams. Her father owns a major manufacturing company in Portland, Oregon. If she likes what you did for her, and she agrees to speak to her father, it might be possible to add his company to the mix, and now you add Oregon to the firm's legal business and you become a West Coast firm."

"God, Brick. This is amazing. I'm excited as hell." Roxanne kissed Jeri again. "I think you and I should get better acquainted, Jeri. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time together in the future. If you come with me into the house, let's see how my two slaves did, and adjourn to the bedroom. You're not invited, Brick. This is just two sexy ladies getting acquainted with each other."

"I have promises to keep with two other ladies, so take your time."

I did follow them into the house to see what Roxanne did with her slaves. She called them into the kitchen and tore down their previous cleaning job, pointing out where things were less than spic and span.

"I'm disappointed that you think this is considered acceptably clean, slaves. This is pathetic." She started pulling out dishes from the cupboards and stacking them on the corner, pointing out any dirt, dust or stains she could see. "You'll begin again and do a better job this time. Come get me when you're done so I may inspect it again. If it's not satisfactory, expect to be punished."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Kiss my cunt first."

"Yes, Mistress."

Laura and Phillip both knelt to kiss Roxanne's pussy, then began cleaning up all over again. Roxanne took Jeri's hand and led her back to the Master bedroom.

I got a call from Jamaal who said he'd heard from both Jack and Jeri that I might need him to be tested for STD's.

"Why?"

"Because I'm still fucking my ex-wife, and I'm fucking other people who've tested negative. I was going to take her up to Victoria for the weekend, and I need to make sure nothing gets passed from you to anyone else. I'll set you up my urologist and he can have the tests done and back to you in two days. I'll pay for everything."

"You think because I'm black, I'm diseased? Maybe your wife gave me something."

"It's not like that at all. Look, everyone I'm fucking bareback right now has been tested negative. Becca did it. All the women at that table last night were clean. It's why I gave them the condoms. We didn't have a test for you. Otherwise, I wouldn't care."

"Why can't Jeri have the tests?"

"She can, in two to three weeks. If you're negative now, Jeri won't need to worry, and better yet, if you're dating Becca, you can fuck her bareback as long as you're either exclusive, or use condoms with anyone else. I'm not trying to hassle you, honest. I'm just hoping to bang my ex without using a condom. I'll give you another thousand if you get it done by Wednesday, so I can have the results by Friday."

"Why'd she fuck me bareback anyway?"

"That's my fault. I cheated on her when we were married, and she's pissed at me. She thought it would be my just desserts if she came home, had me eat her out, and then fuck her with your sperm inside of her."

"Did you?"

"No, she was just a little too eager for sex after spending a whole night with you, and I'd be asking you for the tests for myself, because I'm about to get another woman pregnant. She's scheduled to be fertile in about a week."

"You're a bit weird, man."

"There's a lot of people who would agree with you."

"Fine. I can use the money. I'll get it done on Monday."

"Thanks." I gave him the name of my doctor and said I'd let the doctor know first thing Monday morning to expect a call from Jamaal. After that, I found a couple other of the women I'd enjoyed for the last week.

"Sharon and Amy, you're both leaving tomorrow and I promised you both a good fucking before you left. Additionally, Amy, you've been wearing a plug in your ass for several days now. I think it's time to show you why you were wearing that plug. Sharon will help you lose your anal virginity, and then you can add to her enjoyment of her final fucking."

"Sounds like a plan," Sharon said.

I took them both to the spare bedroom where they'd spent the night last night. I enjoyed the taste of Amy for the last time myself, then let them get into a sixty-nine with Amy on top. I fucked her for forty minutes with the plug in her bottom, sharing space with my cock. It showed her how good it might feel for her to be plugged in both holes at some point if she wanted to get adventurous. She certainly enjoyed it. It didn't hurt that Sharon was nibbling on one of the most sensitive parts of a female's anatomy at the same time.

When it was time to take her anal virginity, I removed the plug and lubed up my cock and her entryway. Her pucker still hadn't entirely closed when I started pressing against the portal of her back door. She squealed a little as my head squeezed through the gates, but when it was through, she immediately felt some relief as the smallest section of my cock was holding it open. I held still while Sharon continued licking and giving Amy orgasms. Finally, she pushed back against me and I knew she was ready.

One thing I'd learned from carrying around my thick prick, is slow and steady won the race. I'd never had a woman refuse me because I hurt her. The human body stretches in marvelous ways, as long as you give it time to stretch, and don't bulldoze your way into sensitive passages. I'm sure she had a few more moments of discomfort, especially as I got deeper, but never so much Amy wanted me to pull out.

I sank all the way in, and gave her some more time, because my base was almost as big as the head.

"It's so huge," Amy said. "I can't believe I've got the whole thing in my ass."

"It doesn't hurt, right?"

"No, some tenderness, but it's feeling better all the time."

"Lots of orgasms before we started, lots of lube, and lots of time making entry, is my recipe for lots of pleasure. It doesn't hurt Sharon is dining on your clit, either."

Amy laughed. "Not at all. I think you can start moving now. I think my body is ready for you."

I started a nice, easy fucking; in, and out, no rush, no slam, no bam, just a smooth glide in, then out. Amy started to cum again, getting into it.

"Oh, fuck. It's starting to feel really good. Oh, oh, oh, God, I'm cumming. Oh, fuck!"

I could feel her contractions, clinging to my cock as if she didn't want to let it go. She had another one, shortly afterward, even stronger, then a third. I knew that her first time might be painful if it continued too long, so before she had a fourth, I let myself fill up her dark passage with my seed. I lay quiescent for a little while, giving my cock time to shrink, before pulling out of her.

As soon as I rolled off of her, she rolled to the side to give Sharon breathing room.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Wonderful, so relaxed, a little tender, but a good tender. My first anal fucking. Oh, my. I had no clue it could feel that good."

"As long as you're careful, take your time, and don't fuck for too long, it can be a good experience. After you help Sharon with hers, I suggest sitting in the hot tub for awhile to ease any lingering soreness."

"Are you fucking her ass, too?"

"No, just her pussy. Her ass has been broken in a few times. She's had a double and a triple penetration. She's already an experienced slut. Wait here. I'm going to get something to clean us both up. A hygiene and safety warning. Once a cock has been in your ass, it doesn't go into a cunt without washing it first."

"Has anyone ever gone ass to mouth with you?"

"Yes, but only after their ass was cleansed by enemas, prior to the anal fucking, with a mild soap solution to kill harmful bacteria, and remove fecal matter. Laura and Phillip have both done it. It can be done without it, but I wouldn't recommend it. I can't imagine it tastes all that great."

I got up, washed my cock thoroughly, then returned to the bedroom to wash and dry Amy's sphincter. They got in another sixty-nine, this time with Sharon on the top. I gave her a slow, comfortable screw, and I'm not talking about the cocktail. I wanted to make sure she had good memories of me when she left for Denver, and I was fairly confident she would. I was pretty sure both of them would have fond recollections of our time together. Sharon had been a fuck buddy for over a month, Amy for only a week, but we had a good time together.

They both went out to the hot tub afterward, to soothe Amy's bottom. Laura and Phillip were still cleaning the kitchen, even the stove and microwave having been scrubbed clean. They were both sweating from their exertions.

"I'm going to order pizza tonight so you don't have to mess up your clean kitchen," I said.

"Does it look good to you, Master," Laura said.

"It looked good to me the first time. I'm not the one you need to please now. There's a new sheriff in town. Who delivers a good pizza that's nearby?"

"Stoneburner or Ballard Pizza Company both have good pizza, although neither of them delivers this far personally. You have to use something like Uber Eats," Phillip replied.

"Mmm, that's doable. I wonder if we should have one or both of you answer the door naked?"

"Please, sir, don't," Phillip said.

"What, are you finally showing some concern for your reputation, Phillip? It's not up to me any more. Do either of you have a preference?"

"Ballard by a hair, Master," Laura said.

"Ballard it is. Do you know if they use green olives or black on their pizzas?"

"I don't know, sir," Phillip said. "We don't normally get olives on our pizzas."

I went back to the master bedroom and found Jeri and Roxanne in close confines to one another, their faces showing the telltale glazes of their previous passion. They were talking now, however, though Roxanne was stroking Jeri's breast idly as they talked. Both her nipples were hard and peaked from the stimulation. I felt my cock stirring.

"Sorry to disturb, but I'm going to order some pizza. I know what Jeri likes, but I don't have a clue what you like, Roxanne."

"Anything at all, as long as it's red sauce and not white. I'm a traditionalist," Roxanne said. "How are they doing in the kitchen?"

"Good as far as I can tell, but I'm not that fussy."

"Brick, you may have been a cheating bastard, but you have good taste in women," Jeri said. "I'd have to say, they've all been pleasant, attractive and intelligent."