How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like you, although the pleasant part has been harder for me to identify lately. Jamaal called, he said he'd go to the doctor on Monday and have tests done."

"Good. Thanks for arranging that. I'm sorry for being such a shit."

"Forgiven, not yet forgotten."

"What did you do?" Roxanne asked.

"Fucked a guy last night bareback, then came home hoping to fuck Brick with my cum filled cunt."

"You know, if you could fuck Phillip," I said, "and you wanted to make me eat a creampie to get back at me. I'd have done it. I don't have a moral objection to eating one. I've eaten plenty of my own, and I probably deserve it, but you know, trying to sneak one in on me with some random dude wasn't very cool."

"No. I was definitely being a bitch about it," Jeri admitted.

"After supper, I have to fuck Laura, and test out my new therapeutic approach to Phillip's fetish issue. I usually make Phillip clean up after me. I don't know what you want to do, Roxanne. You probably want to test out Phillip's and Laura's cunt licking abilities at some point; see where they stand. You need to cover Lily's will with her."

"Yes, I should. Do you want the master bedroom back tonight?"

"I might want to fuck Laura here because there's more room for Phillip to watch us, and both of you might want to watch him as well, to see if there's anything you need to be monitoring for treatment or submission purposes. After that, I can sleep elsewhere. I wouldn't mind giving Lily more semen, since I am trying to knock her up, although I suspect this is her final day of fertility, since Wednesday was her first."

"We'll get started on that stuff after pizza then."

"If Laura and Phillip haven't let you know the kitchen is done before then, I'll let you know when the pizza gets here."

I checked with everyone and got their choices for pizza, and ordered four different kinds, paying for it over the phone. Lily was reading the owner's manual for her new car in the living room.

"Just out of curiosity, why were you and Paul driving a four year old Camry if your dad is wealthy."

"Father wanted us to live off Paul's salary. I have substantial money set aside in trust for me, which I receive once I have a child, their grandchild. Paul's salary was fairly good, but since he was spending so much on his fucking girlfriend, there was less for the finer things in life, like a better car."

"Didn't you have any knowledge of where his money went?"

"Chinese women are not supposed to question their spouses about where the husband spends their money. I doubt if mother even knows what father makes. She knows she has nice things, but she's given an allowance for food and the household. All major purchases are made by father. I won't let that happen again. I might have found out about the affair much earlier if I'd known how much money he was spending on his girlfriend. There will be some changes in my life. I have a perfectly good education that's going to waste. I might take over Paul's job and do three times better than him."

"Doesn't that mean your father could have had affairs with other women too?"

"I know he has. One lasted for over five years, but he always remained married to mother. It's part of the culture. It's expected, almost like the French, you know. Everyone has their 'Affaires de cœur' Affairs of the heart."

"Has your mother had them too?"

"If she did, she had to be more discrete. There is not the same latitude in the opposite direction. Father could divorce her easily for infidelity. I suspect she did, but I never knew about it."

"Why is your mother still married to him?"

"Because she is to blame for problems in the marriage. She wasn't a good enough wife if he needs to take a lover, just as I was to blame for not having big enough tits for Paul. She is still steeped in traditional Chinese values. She's not as westernized as I am. They emigrated to Canada from Hong Kong before the English left. Since they were both under the English crown, that was fairly easy, and they eventually came to the US, where I was born."

I didn't know if that marriage would qualify for Ethical Non-Monogamy. Apparently, there might be knowledge. Even if Lily didn't know if her mother took a lover, it didn't mean her father didn't know. Was there consent? Did they both condone the taking of lovers?

"Since you're dressed, could you give the delivery driver the tip. Here's fifty."

"Of course. Generous tip."

I went into the kitchen and watched as the Smiths finished cleaning up. Finally, they looked around and Laura went to get Roxanne, wearing a robe, to inspect their work. Roxanne looked all over the kitchen, making "mmm" sounds, as she came across something she liked. The Smiths looked apprehensive any time she didn't make that sound when she was inspecting something. Finally, she looked under the refrigerator.

"This was almost good. Almost. There was dust on the top of the cookbooks, which was bad enough, but dust bunnies under the refrigerator, totally unacceptable. Laura, get the paddle, Phillip clean under the fridge now."

Laura got the paddle while Phillip got the vacuum with a crevice tool to clean under the refrigerator. Laura handed Roxanne the paddle, then bent over the living room couch, which is when the pizza was delivered. Laura got a panicked look on her face and looked at her Mistress, starting to stand up.

"Stay there, slut," Roxanne ordered.

Laura bent back over the couch and Roxanne threw an afghan over her, to hide her nakedness, but not her posture of submission. Lily opened the door and took possession of the pizzas, handing the girl the sizable tip, for which she was heartily thanked.

Phillip was told he could come for his punishment when he finished vacuuming under the fridge. The rest of us joined Lily in the living room to witness Laura's spanking. Roxanne removed the afghan, baring Laura. Roxanne handed me the paddle.

"Brick, I'd like you to spank and feed Laura tonight, ten swats. I will spank and feed Phillip."

"Of course."

I suspected she wanted to see how I did things since she was starting out. We hadn't really discussed how to administer punishment. I took the paddle and gave Laura ten stiff whacks, spacing them out a little, waiting for the sting of the last one to subside, before striking her with the next. Laura flinched with each one, making tiny 'yips' for the first couple, before she gathered and controlled herself. She was teary eyed when I finished.

"You may cool your ass in the pool for five minutes, no longer, then dry off and return here."

"Yes, Master."

"Since you have a new Mistress now, refer to me as 'sir', rather than Master."

"Yes, sir."

Laura quickly obeyed. Phillip had finished vacuuming and bent over the couch to take his punishment. I handed the paddle to Roxanne and watched her give Phillip's ass ten strokes, every bit as hard as Laura's. His cock was hard when she was finished. At some level, Phillip enjoyed being submissive, more, I think, to Roxanne than me. If Laura had been the Dominant in his family, perhaps he would have done well as the cuckold sissy. Perhaps Roxanne could take that Dominant role for him.

He was sent to the pool, leaving as Laura came back. We brought the pizzas into the dining room and Laura got plates, silverware, and beverages for each of us at Roxanne's command. Her bottom was still red from her spanking, but she'd soon be having an orgasm to ease more of her lingering soreness. I did adore fondling naked women as I fed them.

I'd already pulled Laura into my lap when Phillip returned, and his cock stiffened further when he saw me playing with her, kissing her, sliding my fingers through her moist slit. Phillip was too big to sit in Roxanne's lap, so she had him stand with his hands resting on the table while she fed him. She noticed his interest in his wife's squirming in my lap.

"You're supposed to be paying attention to your Mistress, not your wife," Roxanne said. "I'm going to tug on your tiny dick until you cum all over your pizza, then you'll eat it, looking at me, not Laura. From now on, if you cum anyplace but in me, or your wife, it will go into a glass or on your food, and you will eat or drink it. Perhaps that will teach you to control yourself."

That was a good idea. One I'd wished I'd thought of. Roxanne stroked Phillip's cock until he announced he was ready to cum, then she put his plate in front of him and made him cum all over his pizza. He then had to face her and away from Laura as Roxanne fed him his cum glazed pepperoni and onion pizza. When he heard Laura cum, he started to turn to look, and Roxanne grasped his balls and squeezed until he turned back to her.

"You don't get to watch Laura fuck or have any kind of sex anymore, except for when you're being tested."

The meal finished, Laura and Phillip cleaned up again, while Roxanne went over Lily's Last Will and Testament, answering any questions she might have.

"I did this in conformance to Oregon law, since that's where you live. I will keep a copy of it, but I recommend you give a copy to a family attorney, if you have one, perhaps the same one you have your prenup with, and file it with the county clerk in the county where you take residence. You should file for divorce soon after you return home, providing documentation of his infidelity and a copy of the prenup to the attorney who handles the divorce."

"How much do I owe you for this?" Lily asked.

"This is gratis, as a favor to Brick, further legal matters won't be as cheap, though."

"Thank you, Roxanne."

"You're welcome. Don't go away. You're needed for something else. Why don't you undress. Clothing will get in the way."

Lily smiled and removed her clothing, becoming as naked as the rest of us except Amy, who was also told to remove her clothes.

"It is time to test my new slaves abilities to lick cunt, since they have a Mistress now. I expect them to be equally proficient, but I'm sure that isn't the case now. Phillip has probably licked cunt longer, if he was a good husband, but Laura understands a woman's body. Therefore, we are going to have a little contest. Unfortunately, Jeri and Becca can't participate in the contest because of Phillip's work association with Becca, and his therapeutic association with Jeri, but the other women can all participate. We'll need two timekeepers, one for Phillip, one for Laura, and I recommend Becca keep time for Phillip, and Jeri for Laura.

"Phillip and Laura are going to lick each of the four other women to three orgasms apiece. Phillip will do me and Lily first, Laura will do Sharon and Amy first, then they'll swap. We need the timekeepers to keep track of the time from when they start licking until the start of the third orgasm. It might be helpful if the women inform us when the third one starts. The total time taken to provide all twelve orgasms will be used to determine a winner. The quickest to deliver all twelve will win.

"Hopefully, doing it this way will average out things like our ability to orgasm, and who starts first. The loser of this contest will receive a twenty swat spanking, and have to lick the asshole of the winner for five minutes. The winner will have permission for unlimited orgasms this evening, the loser none, with punishments for any unpermitted orgasms, so you should both have incentive to do well, in addition to your desire to please your new Mistress. Are there any questions?"

No one had any questions. The four women sat together on the couch with their legs spread. Laura and Phillip took position between their first ones, Roxanne and Sharon. Jeri and Becca used the stop watch functionality of their phones to do the timing. Roxanne called start, and the two slaves dived in.

I thought this was a fair contest, and a good way to get both of them better at doing what they'd have to do to service their Mistress. As soon as the first two women had three, the timers were stopped, although the slaves had to continue until the third orgasm was over, not just commenced. Roxanne climaxed easier than Sharon did, perhaps excited over the control she now exerted over the two slaves in her life. They moved on to their second cunts and Roxanne started the next leg of the contest, on Lily and Amy.

Lily was more orgasmic than Amy, but I always thought women who were ovulating were more orgasmic than ones who weren't, so at the end of the first two rounds, Phillip was ahead, by roughly forty seconds. The times were announced to the two contestants.

"Phillip is ahead so far. Be careful Laura, you're going to fuck Brick after this contest, and you know how much you cum when you fuck him. None of those orgasms would be with permission. I'd buckle down if I were you."

They each took position before their next targets, Laura with her Mistress, Phillip with Sharon, and Roxanne called start. Laura made up thirty seconds of the time difference on that round, putting her only twelve seconds behind Phillip. They took position between the legs of Lily and Amy and the start was called. Lily orgasmed faster again, fifteen seconds faster than Amy did. Laura was the winner. Both of their faces were coated with the fluids of twelve orgasms, which Roxanne made them wear.

"That was fairly close, so I've got high expectations you will both be good pussy pleasers for your Mistress. Alas, there was a loser, and that loser was Phillip. Bend over the couch again, and take it like the submissive bitch you are, Phillip."

My dick was hard, and I was glad that I was going to be next on the agenda. Phillip bent over and took another twenty from Roxanne. I didn't think she hit him as hard this time as she did for the first ten he got tonight, but I'm not sure Phillip would agree with me. His spanking over, Phillip licked Laura's rosebud for five minutes.

Roxanne told Phillip to get a glass. "Obviously, you don't have permission to cum tonight, but you've been having difficulty with that concept anyway, so each time you cum while Brick fucks your wife, collect it in the glass. Don't drink it until all the loads have been collected. Let's adjourn to the bedroom so your testing can begin. Laura, you have permission to cum as often as you like."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Remember, Phillip," I said. "This is to see your wife fucking on her trip to the Cascades, including, eventually, other men. If you cum, I'm going to delete one movie. It will be forever lost and you'll never see it. It's in your interest to control yourself."

"Yes, sir."

The others decided to follow us into the room as well, to watch at least some of it. I had Laura lie down with her head over the edge so I could fuck her throat for ten minutes. As soon as I climaxed, Phillip did, squirting his essence into the glass. I continued fucking her mouth until I was hard again, then took her doggy style. Phillip climaxed on the third orgasm Laura had, when she was begging me to fuck her harder and deeper. More sperm added to his glass.

I took her in a modified missionary position, her legs bent backward, giving everyone a good view of my thick prick invading her saturated cunt. Becca and Jeri started masturbating. Two more orgasms in, Sharon started masturbating as well.

"Fuck me, sir. Fuck me lover, in four more days I'll be fertile and you can fill my cunt with your cum and give me a baby. Nobody fucks me better than you, sir. I cum so hard for you. Fuck meeeeee!" Laura moaned, climaxing.

Phillip orgasmed again. Jesus, it was his fourth time tonight, including the cum on his pizza, and he still looked hard, and he wasn't even touching himself!

I continued plowing Laura's tight sheathe. She had to be using her Ben Wa balls. The pressure she was exerting on my cock was exquisite.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Laura chanted. "Fill me with you seed, sir. Fill my adulterous cunt with your manly seed. Let my husband see my cunt drip with your cum. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. God, I'm cumming again."

When I froze in place and started pumping my creamy cum inside Laura, Phillip climaxed a fourth time into the cup. He had to have close to three fluid ounces in the glass.

Roxanne took the glass from him and observed the contents, then handed it back to him and said, "Drink it."

Phillip drank it all down, making a face as the slimy stuff slid down his throat. "Now, clean off Laura, and make her cum two more times."

I waited until Phillip had cleaned off his wife, then took my phone and held it up. "This is the first movie I had prepared for your viewing pleasure, Phillip." I pushed the delete button. "Gone, forever. We'll try again tomorrow."

He got a terribly disappointed look on his face.

"Are you going to keep doing that?" Jeri asked. "It didn't seem very effective."

"I know it didn't, but I'm hoping the more that gets deleted and the more he realizes it's gone forever, the more he'll be able to exert control over himself. I mean, he obviously wants to see it. Might take awhile before it builds to where he gains control. The first ones are similar to what he sees here, me fucking Laura. The ones that come later will have other men, and might mean more to him."

Jeri shrugged. "I just don't know."

"Four times, you climaxed without permission, Phillip," Roxanne said. "What do you think is the appropriate punishment for cumming four times without permission?"

"I don't know, Mistress. I'm trying. You know I'm not touching myself."

"Jeri?"

"I'm a little bit at a loss myself. He's taking a prescription to reduce his arousal. There's stronger stuff that will kill it altogether, end any sex drive he has, but it tends to kill it forever. They've given it to volunteer sex offenders to reduce their sex drive."

"That's not good for the future of his marriage," I said.

"I can't help but think that if I rode Phillip while his wife was riding you, I'd get some incredible orgasms out of him because he barely softened at all after ejaculation," Roxanne speculated. "As long as you could keep fucking, he could. All right, everyone out of the room. Here, Phillip, take this dog bed, that's where you're sleeping tonight, out in the living room. Laura, you can share his previous bed with whoever wants to sleep with you tonight. Brick, why don't you and Lily take the other spare bedroom, and whoever is left, can spend the night with Jeri and me."

Amy ended up spending the night with Laura. Sharon and Becca spent the night in the master bedroom with Jeri and Roxanne. Phillip slept by himself in the living room. I spent a very lovely night with Lily. I added two more loads of sperm to everything I'd already given her.

******