How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura and I exercised, then fucked, cleaned the house, then fucked, ate lunch, then I fucked her over the table top. In the afternoon, I made calls to the other three companies I'd sold in the last eight years. I still held substantial percentages of stock in all three, enough so the CEO's were always willing to take my call. I talked to them about the West Coast law firm that I had a part in forming, and suggesting they might want to take calls from the new head of the law firm and listen closely to what she might have to say.

I then called Roxanne with the names and direct line phone numbers to the CEO's and suggested she give them a call.

"I don't control you," I said, "but I have it on good authority, they're expecting to hear from the new managing senior partner of Howard, Milliken, Jenkins and Martinez. They seem hyped to listen to your pitch."

"You're making my new job so much easier."

"Not easier. You still have to sweet talk them a little."

"Easier, I won't have a half dozen other people running interference for them, getting in my way. I'm having Becca collect all the forms I need to make a dozen new hires. She's shipping some of it to Portland. I enjoyed our sex last night and this morning."

"I'm glad. You're supposed to enjoy it. I work hard to make sure you enjoy it."

"Would you ever breed a single woman, Brick?"

"I bred Lily."

"As I recall, she has a family that will help her to raise her child. That was your reasoning. This woman wouldn't."

"Who do you have in mind?"

"Me."

"You? You're still young, under thirty. You have time to find a partner, man or woman, and have children."

"True. It's possible, but think for a minute. When I agreed to be Phillip's and Laura's Dominant, I decided I would be living with them, taking responsibility for them. How many men are going to look too closely at a woman who's already in a physical and emotional relationship with both a man and a woman, that I'm living with, or one who's fucking other men and women, including you, Brick, because I don't want to give you up. That's number one.

"Number two, is he going to move in here with me, or am I going to abandon my responsibility to my submissives. Am I going to let him fuck Laura on a regular basis, assuming it's a male. Three, I just signed up for a very demanding career, running a law firm spread over three states. I expect that I'm going to be putting in sixty or more hour work weeks keeping up with everything. When am I going to find time to find someone, whose willing to do without me all of those hours, while I'm fucking other people? Put an ad in the paper or some on-line dating agency. 'Young woman who can give you about three hours a week because she's a workaholic and managing the lives of two other people is interested in romance, and by the way, you have to tolerate me fucking other people.' I don't think so.

"I thought about this before I decided to take on Phillip and Laura as my responsibility. It was part of the reason I needed time to think about it. I'm not unhappy with my decision, so don't blame yourself for asking me to do it. Bang, just like that, I'm the managing senior partner to a three state law firm with my name on it. Kudos to you. Romance with another person is something I had to give up, but, I get a lot in return. But I still want a child. I want your child, if I can be blunt about it. Not next week, probably not even next year, but in three or four years, I'll want you breeding me. My child can be raised here, with Phillip's and Laura's children, and it will be like they have a dad and two moms, and Laura will be the stay at home mom. That's what I'm asking of you. Will you breed me?"

"I would be honored to breed you, Roxanne."

"Then I guess I'd better keep my cunt tight for you. I'll talk to you later."

"You're not in control of me," I laughed.

"No, but you are my friend." And she was gone.

I had never really thought of the full implications of what I was asking Roxanne to do when I wanted to put her in charge of two other people for me, because I wanted to fly the coop as soon as I could. By accepting, she gave me my freedom, and I gave her responsibility for two, soon to be three, other lives, and a fast growing law firm she would have to work her ass off for. She wasn't unhappy, was even excited, because it was a huge new challenge, but I'd completely reformulated her life. Whatever previous plans she'd had for herself, went completely by the wayside. I was a selfish prick.

Not so down on myself, I didn't fuck Laura again, before helping her fix dinner, my cum running down her leg as we worked on it. About a half hour before everyone was due back, I got a call from Jamaal.

"My tests were all negative, white boy."

"That's good news. When are you scheduled to go out with Becca?"

"This Friday."

"I'll make sure she has a thousand dollar check for you when you meet her on your date. Now that you've received medical clearance, why don't you check with Becca and ask her if she has any problems with you fucking other people."

"What's this about?

"Well, I believe my ex would like to fuck you again on a semi-regular basis, and I think there's this gorgeous attorney here from San Francisco who wouldn't mind fucking you. There's someone else, but she's trying to get pregnant at the moment, so you'd have to fuck her with a condom, but in about a week, you could fuck her bareback. With Becca, that's four women, medically cleared, who you can fuck without a condom, on a somewhat regular basis. I don't believe that Becca will care, but it wouldn't hurt you to check with her first. I think she'd like to continue having sex with other people, both men and women, so as long as you wear a condom with anyone you don't have proof of medical clearance, you'll have four you can fuck without one."

"Who are you people?"

"People who enjoy sex."

"Am I your token big cocked nigger?"

"At the moment, yeah, but only because we haven't met any small cocked niggers."

He got the joke. "Cute."

"I don't think you're a token anything, except I think you look a little like Chadwick Boseman, who is a handsome guy. White or black, I'd say he's objectively handsome. I don't know that many black people, but I'm not opposed to knowing more. What I do know about you is you're medically clean, you're tall, good looking, a more than adequate lover, intelligent and funny, and you could hold your own in a little prank we were playing. If you want to ask Jack about me, feel free. He'll tell you I'm a womanizing freak, and that I have sex with lots of women. I'm in this situation where I'm having sex with four of them regularly, including Becca, and I'm hoping to have sex with a lot more. I like these women and they like sex, and if they have a good source for good sex, they don't have to go searching for it in all the wrong places.

"Jack thought highly of you. I found nothing I didn't like about you. I'm going to be gone this weekend and some of these people may want a good fucking. If you want, it can be you. If you don't, it's no skin off my nose. Maybe you don't want to hang around with a bunch of snow flakes, and that's okay. Most people like to hang out with other folks with whom they have shared experiences. None of us know what it's like to be a black man, so we won't understand half of what your life is like, but it's not like we want to stay ignorant forever. That's all I'll say on the subject. You're free to do what you want."

"I'll talk to Becca. Maybe she could shed some light on you."

"Feel free."

When Jeri got there, I told her that Jamaal called with his test results.

"What are they?"

"He had very bad news."

"Fuck! What is it? Do I need to see a doctor right away?"

"He said you'd have to fuck me all weekend without a condom, and he knew you'd much prefer fucking his manly, big, black cock."

She slapped me. Maybe I deserved that.

"My heart almost stopped, asshole. Fuck, you scared me."

"Maybe now, you won't fuck someone without a condom. A little fear is good for you. On a lighter note, he's going to check if it's okay with Becca if he fucks other people and I convinced him you should be on his list. As long as he keeps the circle tight of the women he fucks without a condom, you can continue to fuck him, and maybe, I'll lick his cum out of your cunt. Maybe, It's more likely I'll take sloppy seconds though."

"Are you trying to pawn me off on someone else?"

"Jeri, do you intend to keep coming over here every night, even after you've given Phillip what help you can, on the off chance you can fuck me, or are you going to go back to your regular life, find some nice guy and marry him? What are you going to do when I move out of here; follow me to the house of the next couple I go to breed? I'm trying to give you a nudge to meet other people, develop your own life, and not depend on me or mine. I will be happy to meet up with you from time to time, take you places, do things with you, spend a weekend together, but our non-marriage can't be more than our marriage. I have no problem with you developing a life. Jamaal probably isn't it, but don't be afraid to fuck other people, date other people, be friends with other people. We tried, you and me, and it didn't work. I doubt it would work even if we aren't married, and you can accept my fucking around."

She looked at me for the longest time, then tears started rolling down her cheeks. She didn't sob, just silent tears. Laura came to her and put her arms around her, and held her as she cried. Laura glared at me. I was trying to do her a favor. I liked that she liked me. I liked her too. I just didn't want her depending on me. Unlike my physical namesake, you didn't want to build your foundations on Brick. I was more like the little pig who built his house out of straw. I was a straw man.

Which is the tableau that Roxanne and Phillip walked into. Roxanne took a good look at Jeri crying on Laura's shoulder and said, "What did you do this time?"

"I reminded Jeri that she should go out with other people, fuck other people, have a life apart from the one I have, so she doesn't let time suck her life away."

"And you probably used about that much finesse, too?"

"I told her Jamaal was clean, and both of you could start fucking him; bareback if you wanted. She thought I was trying to palm her off on someone else, but I reminded her not to hitch her horse to my wagon. I could have have used more finesse. I might have also intimated that Jamaal might have given her something, before I told her he was clean, to scare her a little."

"You can be such an ass sometimes, and so wonderful at other times. I should slap you."

"Jeri already did that."

"It wouldn't hurt to do it again."

"It would hurt me."

"Tough shit."

Roxanne took Jeri by the shoulders and led her back into the bedroom.

Phillip looked at me. "How many times did you breed Laura today."

"Four times you didn't see."

He looked at the dried cum on her legs and winced as he tried to get hard in his cage. Dinner was ready and Laura asked me to notify Jeri and Roxanne it was done, and would be on the table in five minutes.

I knocked on the closed door. "Supper in five."

"Come in here, Brick," Roxanne said.

I stuck my head in.

"Come in and close the door."

Principal's office, here I come. I stepped through and closed the door behind me. Roxanne had her arm around Jeri's shoulder, sitting on the bed.

"Apologize please."

"I apologize for being an asshole." That covered a wide variety of sins.

"You are, of course, right that Jeri should develop a life apart from you. What you shouldn't have done, is say it the way you did, just before you are planning to go spend a weekend together. It kind of makes her think you don't want to spend that weekend with her and you wished to spend it with someone else. Is that what you were trying to accomplish?"

"No, I'm looking forward to going to Victoria with her. I have no desire to be with anyone else this weekend."

"Not a very good way to show it. Would you agree?"

"I would. When she asked me if I was trying to palm her off on someone else, it felt to me as if she was expecting more of me than I can give her. I wanted to remind her that I'm not a permanent replacement for a regular life, encourage her to find her own life, not this instant, but in the future. I don't want to hurt her as badly as I did before, and it seemed like she was setting herself up for worse pain if she depended on me for anything."

"That's probably good advice, but your timing and delivery sucked."

"Again, I'm sorry for my timing and delivery."

Jeri sniffed. Roxanne wiped a few tears off her face and briefly kissed her.

"I have a quick question for both of you," Roxanne said. "Would I be making a huge mistake if I let Laura fuck the other senior partners at the law firm?"

That came out of left field. I thought about it for a minute.

"In one sense, as I understand it, it would be tremendously humiliating for Phillip," I responded, "and humiliation seems to be one of the drivers of cuckold pleasure. The emotional sensations would probably keep him aroused for months. Every time he'd see one of the senior partners, he'd imagine them fucking Laura and probably become erect. On the other hand, he could never become a partner. Anyone Laura fucks, automatically achieves higher status than Phillip. If he wants to make partner, he can't be lower on the totem pole than the other partners, even in his own mind. He'd automatically defer to them instead of coming at them from an equal footing. He'd never be his own man there, because he'd never think of himself as their equal. He'd becomes the bitch to everyone. If you're the managing partner, he can defer to you, but he can't be everyone's patsy."

"What he said," Jeri added. "It's good for his fetish, but bad for his career. Good analysis. You could probably get almost as much of the positive benefit for the fetish, by telling him you're going to let Laura fuck the partners, without ever letting it happen. He'd still think of it every time he saw them, but never have himself diminished by her actually having sex with them."

Roxanne looked back at me.

"Likely true, but I would tell him you're thinking about it, but you'll tell him before you do it, so it's always in his mind it could happen, but he knows you'll tell him before it does. Let Laura think it might happen as well."

"Very well. Thank you. We should get to dinner," Roxanne said.

They stood up and I opened the door to let them precede me. Jeri stopped and gave me peck on the cheek.

"What was that for?"

"For reminding me I'm getting a little too comfortable coming here every day, and to look into taking care of myself."

"So you still want to go this weekend?" I held my breath.

"Don't think you're getting out of it that easy. It will cost you though. I'm sure I'll find something expensive for you to buy me."

I let out my breath and smiled. "No doubt."

"I'd like you feeding Laura tonight, Brick" Roxanne said. "While you're finger fucking her and she's squirming in orgasm is when I'll tell him. How many times have you fucked her today?"

"Five."

"We'll let you fuck her twice more, then I'll uncage him and let him fuck his wife again with your cum filling her."

I grinned.

Sitting down to dinner, I held Laura in my lap and fed her, her responsive and sexy body reacting to my caresses and kisses as she moaned through her meal. Once again, it was evident that Phillip was in some pain as his cock tried to respond to the sight of his wife squirming in my lap.

About halfway through the meal, Roxanne said, "Phillip, pay attention to your Mistress."

He dragged his eyes off his wife and looked at Roxanne. "Yes, Mistress."

"I've been thinking about something, and I want to get your opinion about it. Since the senior partners already know about your submission to me, along with the submission of your wife, I've been thinking about letting them fuck Laura. What do you think about the idea?"

"Where would they fuck her, Mistress?" Not why, or when, or who, or what the fuck, but where?

"Are you worried I'd bring her to work with me and have them fuck her in the office in front of you? I'm not sure I understand the question."

"Please don't do it in the office, Mistress." Not don't let her fuck any of them, but not in the office.

"Don't you like witnessing her getting fucked by other men?"

Laura gasped, and gutturally moaned, pumping her hips against my fingers, as she climaxed. Phillip tried looking, but Roxanne held his chin, forcing her to look at her.

"Look at me, slave. Answer the question."

"Yes, but, not in the office, Mistress. Please, the other employees might find out about me."

"You'd rather I bring them into your home, where they can see your little cock locked up in a cage, straining not to cum as they fucked her? Or should I rent a motel room close to the office, where they can come in one at a time and fuck your wife. If we have them take a company physical and find out they're all clean, we could let them fuck Laura bareback, after she's pregnant with Brick's child. When they've all orgasmed inside of her cunt or ass, you can lick the sperm dripping from her after five other men have fucked her for a couple hours. The two women partners loved the thought of you serving me. Perhaps I should let you lick their cunts as the men fuck Laura, or even have them peg your ass, since their own husbands may not allow them this luxury."

Phillip whimpered as his cock tried to get hard.

"Whatever you say, Mistress."

"Let me think about it for awhile. I have to consider the implications to your career if I turn Laura into the partners' whore. Why don't you think about which of the board members you'd like to see fuck her first. I'm sure you can picture them all pumping their semen into her, can't you? If I think it's a good idea and won't harm you, we'll revisit the question."

"Yes, Mistress." Laura orgasmed again, moaning, but Phillip kept his eyes locked on Roxanne this time.

She patted his cheek. "Good boy. After you help clean up after supper, we're going to watch Brick inseminate your wife again, a couple times, then I'm going to release your cock and let you fuck her, and put your own impotent seed inside of her. I wonder if she'll even feel your cock once Brick has fucked her twice. After you fuck her, I'll cage you, and then I'm going to fuck your ass, reminding you again who your Mistress is, so you don't keep trying to look at Laura when I'm talking to you."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

Roxanne and Jeri were lying on the far side of the bed, cuddled together as I fucked Laura, pumping two more loads of cum deep inside her as her husband watched, his prick straining against his metal cage. After I got up, the second load just starting to dribble out of her ravaged pussy, Roxanne unlocked Phillip's cage and he was instantly erect. He quickly mounted Laura and was pumping wildly.

"Tell me the truth, Laura," Roxanne said, "can you feel your husbands cock at all?"

"Not really, Mistress. I'm so stretched out and lubricated with Sir's cum, there's no friction at all from his thrusting. Of course, I can feel his pubic bone bumping against mine, even against my clit, when he goes as deep as he can, but it's almost as if he's just tapping my pussy, not as if anything is inside of me."

Phillip moaned and climaxed, the humiliation too much for his cuckold fetish, and he added his faulty sperm to the soup in Laura's pussy. I doubted if he'd fucked her for even three minutes. Nevertheless, Laura thanked him for his fucking. Roxanne locked him up again and told him to get the charged strapless. Then she fucked his ass through four orgasms for herself, then ordered him to clean her up before washing the toy and showering.