How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We shifted to a cowgirl position so Laura could ride me with her left hand splayed across my chest, bouncing up and down on my shaft as she begged for my cock and to fill her with my fertile seeds. Jeri got a lot of closeups of my cock splitting Laura's pussy, driving into her with each thrust, her fluids coating my cock each time she climaxed.

Moving to a missionary position with her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands clutching my ass, begging me to go deeper than her husband had ever gone, to go where his puny dick couldn't reach, to flood her womb with my life giving cum. I knew part of it was for him, playing to the camera, but part of it was her own desire, her need to breed, to have a baby.

"Fuck me, sir. Breed me. Knock me up. Ravage me with your big dick. Make me useless for my husband. Claim me as yours, sir. You own this cunt. Tell me you own it, that you'll fuck me whenever I need a good fucking. I want your cock, sir, your big cock claiming your woman."

"I own this cunt, slut. Whenever your Mistress thinks you deserve my cock, I'll fuck you. I'll breed you over and over until you have all the children you want."

"Thank you, sir. I'm cumming again. No one fucks me like you do, sir. You're the best lover I've ever had. No one else comes close. You own my pussy. You can have it whenever you want. It's yours. I'm your slut, sir. Yours and no one else. Fuck, I'm still cumming. Breed me."

You get the idea. Apparently, Roxanne's idea worked. Phillip pretty much remained hard and fucked her the entire time I was fucking his wife, cumming several times. She later told me it wasn't the best sex she'd ever had, but he did fuck like the Energizer bunny, banging away as his wife was banged upon.

Laura got up after an hour to clean up her Mistress from Phillip's cum. Phillip was sent to his room and Laura attended to her Mistress the rest of the night. I transferred all of the Laura fucking movies to Roxanne's iPhone through Airdrop.

After the transfer was done, Jeri said to me. "I've worn the largest butt plug for over twelve hours now. Can you fuck my ass tonight?"

"It is possible, though, I recommend you ride me your first time since we don't have another female to lick you to ease your transition to three hole slut. I usually won't fuck you very long the first time you have anal sex, and a nice trip to the hot tub afterwards is a suggestion. What I'll do is fuck you normally for thirty minutes, then take you anally for fifteen. Does that sound good to you?"

"Even the thirty minutes of cunt fucking sounds good to me."

I smiled, rolled off the bed and got the lubricant. I spent a little time licking her prime pussy and making sure she was wet and ready for my cock. Then I gave her a good twenty minutes missionary style, long stroking her to several good orgasms, then switching to cowgirl, so she could ride my shaft getting used to the position she'd surrender her booty in. When we finished with another orgasm on her part, my cock was well lubricated, but her bottom needed more.

Removing the large plug, I greased up her pucker and Jeri slowly lowered herself over my cock.

"Oh, fuck. You are so big. What a weird sensation to have something going in my butt, and not out."

She was only halfway down my shaft at the moment, pausing, because my cock started to widen again, and the plug hadn't been much longer than I was deep.

"It's why you used the plugs. To get used to things in your ass and be stretched out for my prick. God help you if you'd tried doing it without."

"No kidding. It feels strangely good though; different, but still good."

"Not everybody likes it, but I think it has more to do with the taboo of anal sex. Fucking where you shit, but the anus has almost as many nerves as the clitoris."

"I was married to you and didn't do a single one of the things you asked me to do. I end our marriage and I'm doing everything you ever asked. How does that make sense?"

"I'm not sure it does. Do you feel you're in competition with other women. That if you're not willing to do the same things, I'll be unwilling to fuck you?

Jeri thought about that. "Perhaps that plays a part."

"I'm not that fussy. I'd fuck you anyway."

She laughed, sinking a little lower and groaned. "Fuck me!"

"I'm guessing you're just exclaiming a bit, and not actually asking me to fuck you yet?"

"Exclaiming. Don't fuck me. Not yet."

She sank a little lower, her sphincter spreading over my girth.

"Tell me the truth," Jeri groaned. "Does my rectum ever recover from this?"

"The human body is incredibly stretchy and flexible. Having a baby would seem to stretch your pussy out until no cock would fit in it, but give it a couple weeks and maybe some more pelvic floor exercises, you're as tight as ever. If it weren't that way, would you ever have a second kid? No man would want to fuck you again because there was no friction anymore. And humans don't even have the biggest babies. What about elephants, and whales, and rhinos? Mother Nature addresses all."

Jeri got the last inch of my cock inside her nether passage, her bottom resting against my hips. After a minute of just resting there, she started to move.

"Mmmm, not bad, Brick. Not bad at all. It's starting to feel pretty good."

I took that as an indicator I could start to move, though I took it easy. First time anal sex was not the time to do some pounding. A gentle stretching was what you hoped for and an orgasm or two.

Speaking of orgasms. "Fuck! I'm cumming. You're fucking my ass and I'm cumming."

"That's good."

"It doesn't even seem to start in the same place, just ends the same."

A few more minutes went by, Jeri carefully moving and she had a second one. That seemed long enough to me. I hosed down her dark interior with cum. Not a lot. I'd climaxed too frequently today to leave a lot. My cock slowly shriveled and left her bottom with a pop of escaping gasses my thrusting had left inside of her. I pulled her down and rolled her over.

"Not too bad, was it?" I asked.

"Not bad at all," Jeri said.

After giving Jeri time for her sphincter to close, we got up and took a shower, cleaning up, then I sent her to soak in the hot tub, while I cleaned the anal plug I'd removed. Grabbing a couple towels, I went outside to join her. She leaned against me and I put my arm around her.

"I wish I'd been more adventurous when we were married," she said, softly.

"I do too, but it wouldn't have made a difference in how it ended. I would still have cheated on you. I'm incapable of fidelity. I just wish it hadn't ended in anger."

"Seeing you the way I have the last couple weeks, I believe it. You're in hog's heaven right now. Do you think you made Laura pregnant?"

"I'll have one more time to try, but I think I've pumped enough baby makers into her pussy to form an army."

Jeri laughed. "And still had enough left over for me."

"Fucking has never been a problem for me, although it's been a source of trouble."

"Do you think the Smiths will be okay?"

"I think Roxanne will ensure it. She'll keep them on course. I expect Laura won't get fucked as frequently from outside sources, but she'll get some. She'll have a pregnancy, and eventually, a baby to help keep her occupied, and Phillip won't push as hard for her to get fucked, because he can't."

We soaked for twenty minutes, then went to bed.

******

I fucked Laura again in the morning with Phillip watching me deliver another massive payload of sperm to his wife. I gave Roxanne her phone back from last night.

"Everything on here?" Roxanne asked.

"You bet. Every prick that's entered his wife is on there, broken up into five minute segments except for last night's fucking. I particularly think Phillip will enjoy the black trail guide who fucked her."

Phillip grimaced in pain as he thought of it. What a cuckold. He was really into it.

"Laura, your husband and I will be leaving on Sunday, before Brick and Jeri get back. Once we leave, you can't touch yourself or have any sex at all until Brick returns. At that point, he'll be in charge of you until I return in about three weeks. Obey him as you would me. By the time we get back, we should know if you're carrying Brick's child. He has my permission to let you fuck other men with the proper protections in place."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"He also has my permission to spank you fifty times per day, every day, for cumming in excess of what you're allowed, which is four times per fucking. You've never once cum only four times or less, and I don't expect that to change. We'll be going out on Saturday to get my collars and pick out jewelry to bedeck you with, proclaiming your status as my slut."

"As you wish, Mistress."

"Jeri, I understand you'll be going home when you return?"

"That's the plan."

"Thank you for all of your help. I've enjoyed your company. You're a lovely woman." Roxanne kissed her. "I'll be in touch if I run into difficulty with Phillip."

"You'll probably see me on occasion. I don't expect to disappear."

"I'm glad."

They left for work and Jeri and I packed for our two day trip to Victoria, leaving in time to catch the boat, the same one Amy had been on.

******