How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, shower the sex stink off in the guest bathroom and go wait in my bed. You'll be licking my pussy a lot tonight, now that you've had your fun with Brick."

"Yes, Mistress."

When both of them were gone, Roxanne said, "If it hadn't just happened before my eyes, I wouldn't believe it. I never suspected the only objection Phillip would voice was that I not bring Laura to the office. And Laura didn't express a single doubt."

"It's a powerful fetish, Roxanne. It's why you're in charge of them," Jeri said. "You need to start modeling his intimacy behavior to include non-sexual physical touching. After watching Brick pound Laura for an hour, he lasted three minutes. That isn't going to cut it in the long run. He should be spending at least thirty minutes a day in physical, if not sexual, contact with Laura, even if it's just things like massaging her."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Roxanne left, leaving the two of us alone. Jeri, ran her hand up my shaft, a cross of wet and crusty, my cum drying in the air since I'd pulled out of Laura, through Phillip's ass fucking.

"I'm still aroused by watching you breed Laura and knowing you're planting a baby inside of her. I guess I'm not that different from Phillip in many ways."

She bent over my cock, taking the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue under the flange. I felt myself start to respond, my cock engorging. Without lying on the bed, she couldn't take all of it, but she expertly worked the helmet shaped crown. When I was fully erect, she mounted me in a cowgirl, spasming over my cock when she bottomed out over my shaft.

"When we get back from Victoria, I'm going back to my townhouse," she said. "I'll move all of my stuff out of here. Feel free to call me if you want to do something with me, but don't expect me to be free all the time. I'm going to start dating again."

"I think it's for the best," I agreed.

"Of course, I'll expect you to call if anything comes up with Laura or Phillip you think I can help with."

"We will. Bill me for every hour you spent over here, even if you were just fucking someone."

"Don't worry, I will, plus time I spent in research. You'll pay."

"Yes, I will."

"I feel better about you than I did before. Better about our break up too. You're not quite the bastard I thought you were, though I'm still unhappy about how it ended. It might take me a while to get over Denise."

"I understand."

Jeri climaxed again, moving faster, panting harder.

"Let me know how frequently your breeding is successful. I'd like to know."

"I'll keep a running tally, just for you."

She smiled down at me, riding me hard. "How long do you think you can last?"

"Long enough, your pussy and my prick will both be sore."

"Cum just short of that. I don't want to sleep with a sore pussy. At least not more than pleasantly sore."

I laughed. "You don't want much, do you?"

"Just a good fucking."

Jeri got a good fucking.

******

Thursday morning, I woke up to give Laura another good shafting while Phillip watched. He wasn't allowed to dine on her creampie, nor fuck her again. Then Laura was given a twenty swat spanking for cumming without permission twice.

Before Jeri left, I told her that our boat left at ten and asked if she wanted to meet me there or here at the house and I'd drive her.

"I'll spend the night, We can leave here together."

"Perfect."

"Thanks for making an effort. I'm really looking forward to the trip."

"Me, too," I said.

Roxanne was staying home today. She wanted to discuss with me the selection of things she might need for the well appointed Dominant. I pointed out a few things she should have for sure, then some good to have items, then those things that could wait if she wanted.

"It's nice having ankle and wrist cuffs, because it's more convenient for you to clip their hands together, feet together or hands to feet. A lot of times, they'll come with snap locks, or you can use carabiners. A St. Andrews cross is nice to have for display purposes or punishment purposes; a lot of them either stand up or lay down. If it's sturdy enough, you can use suspension cuffs and hang them on it. It keeps a slaves legs spread for whatever, orgasm denial or forced orgasms, whipping, paddling, whatever, but really, you can use some of Phillip's neckties and tie someone to the bed. You don't need a lot of money to be effective."

"I've never whipped anyone before, what's that like?"

"Would you like me to demonstrate on you or Laura?"

"Demonstrate on me first, then I can practice on Laura."

"The thing about all punishments, is that while they are painful, the intent isn't necessarily pain. If that's your goal, you're a sadist, and you need to be matched to a masochist; someone who enjoys pain. Punishment should be erotic, not brutal. It should spark pleasure, as well as pain. You can't go wrong if you test everything on yourself first, before using it on someone else. Normally, you want to strike someone so it's barely tolerable, not intolerable. It becomes a good pain, like the pain of exercising is a good pain, while stubbing your toe isn't. You're willing to tolerate exercising again, but you never want to touch a hot stove twice. Even child birth can bee a good pain. Most people who have a child, have more than one. Birthing a baby didn't make them want to give up sex entirely and never have another kid. Laura, bring me the whip."

"Yes, sir" She was back in less than thirty seconds.

"You're going to need to be naked for this demonstration," I said.

"You just want to fuck me."

"Of course I do. Endorphins help people tolerate more pain. If I were going to give someone a more severe punishment, I might give them orgasms before, during or after. They can withstand more without breaking, or using their safe word."

Roxanne was taking off her clothes. Heavens, she had great gams.

"The bra and panties too," I said, "as I'm going to whip your tits and cunt." She looked at me. "Hey, you might have to do it to Laura and you might have to whip Phillip's cock and balls at some point as well."

"Good, maybe I should practice on yours."

"Fine, after I've shown you."

"You're not joking?"

"No, after I whip you, I'll want to fuck you, and after I've cum, I'll have a full load of endorphins on board, so if you want to test it out, give it a shot."

I showed her how to test any new punishment instrument on herself.

"If it's something you use all the time, you'll know exactly how much it's supposed to hurt, and it's not necessary to test it over and over. But you buy some new toy, test it on yourself first, stomach, arm, legs, whatever. Generally, if you give yourself a good smack on the legs, that's about the point where you want to start on someone's bottom. Figure a little less than the bottom for the back, depending on what it is, about forty to fifty percent less hard for the belly, and half again less than that for tits or pussy.

"You don't want to break skin, or leave long lasting bruises or permanent marks. For Phillip, you wouldn't leave any marks that are visible at work. Unless you want to explain yourself to an LEO or concerned citizen, you probably don't want Laura marked up at the supermarket either. Most of the time, the stripes left by a whip should be gone in two to three hours. A good ass paddling should leave a red ass for about the same length of time.

"If you think it's going to be quite painful, you may want to tie someone down or in Laura's case, I had Phillip hold her hands so she couldn't try covering her ass with her hands. Something perfectly suited for a good ass swat, might break bones in her hand. Moving around too much can also be a problem. If I'm aiming a whip stroke at you butt, and you turn and I hit your pussy instead, major problem, because normally, the one blow should be around 25% of the other.

"Now, just for demonstration purposes, I want you to stand in the bedroom door, with your feet tight against the floor and jamb on either side, and your hands gripping the door molding. I'm going to give you around four swats to you butt, four to your thighs, four to you back, then I want you to turn around. Four to your stomach, four to your breasts and four to your pussy. Then I'm going to fuck you to a couple orgasms.

"I'm going to swat my legs first. That's where I'll start for your buns."

I pulled off my clothes, since she was going to whip me later anyway, and I was going to fuck her. I whipped my legs until I had a good approximation, then she got in the doorway. She flinched when I struck her, before realizing I wasn't striking her that hard, after which she still yipped or wriggled, but on the whole tolerated it well. I wasn't doing that many strokes either, twelve per side.

I took a picture of her back and showed it to her. "No broken blood vessels, no open wounds, just some red stripes that will soon fade. The pain will fade sooner."

Roxanne steadied herself in the doorway again and I did four swats up and down her stomach. More sensitive skin, but half as hard as her butt. She was really not looking forward to having her tits whipped and was flinching before I even touched her.

"Remember, I'm taking something off from even how hard I did your stomach. It will sting like a mother, for about five minutes, then the pain will diminish. Some women enjoy having their breasts and pussies whipped. It brings blood to the surface and causes more intense sensations in their nipples and clits. I've seen women orgasm from it. By the time I finish fucking you, you'll hardly notice it unless I maul your breasts a little. Try to relax. I'm not whipping your nipples off. Remember, you're doing my cock and balls after I'm done, so unless I want you killing me, it won't be that bad."

"That makes a certain amount of sense."

I whipped her four times, once on the bottom of her bosom, once on the top, then twice on the nipples. She didn't even release her door jamb when I whipped her, although she whimpered. I sucked on her nipples to soothe them.

"Sometimes, I'll suck them beforehand, so they're all peaked and perky, before whipping them."

"Thanks for small favors, I guess."

For her pussy, I did two over the top of her mons, then two between her legs, against her flowered pussy. She was more aroused than she realized. She didn't die from that either, although I'm sure my dick wouldn't be a happy camper in a couple minutes. I bent her over Laura's bureau and fucked her hard for fifteen minutes and a couple orgasms, allowing her to see her cunt wasn't too sore for sex.

"Line up next to your Mistress, Laura. I might as well put this cum load where it will do the most good, right up your tight twat."

"Yes, sir," Laura said, placing herself next to her Mistress. I gave a couple more deep lunges into Roxanne, then shifted to Laura and emptied my balls again.

"Anyway, that's how you whip someone. I'll let you do me, then try it on Laura."

Now there's no way you can have your cock and balls whipped and not have it hurt. It's sensitive and mine made a good target. Roxanne tested the whip on herself to get a feel for it, then she did my butt, my back and then my legs. I turned around and she whipped my gut, my chest, and then laid four strokes smartly on my dangly bits. I flinched, because it hurt, but she wasn't breaking skin, and I'd be ready to fuck again in no time.

Then I monitored her as she did Laura the same way. When Roxanne was done with her, I thought she had a good grasp of the basics. I fucked Laura again as Roxanne watched, fucking her a little longer than I'd done Roxanne, finishing in her. By this time, it was time for lunch, and then I fucked Laura again. Essentially, because of my trip to Victoria, I figured I had two of the four or five days her ovulation would last, so I wanted her cunt swimming in cum before I left. Laura and I went to the gym to work out, while Roxanne worked in Phillip's home office, contacting people in San Francisco. I fucked Laura again before we showered, sweaty sex.

The three of us worked on supper together, so everything was ready when Phillip and Jeri arrived from work. Phillip immediately removed his clothes like the good submissive he was. He looked for evidence of my fucking her, but she'd showered after our gym sex, so there was no cum running down her legs. Her pussy was a little red and puffy looking, but that was it.

Roxanne had me feed Laura again, while Roxanne fed Phillip. Instead of merely finger fucking her this evening, she mounted my shaft at the dinner table, sliding up and down my cock as I fed her, caressed her, and kissed her. Every time she orgasmed, Phillip tried to watch, but Roxanne made him keep his eyes on her.

"If you insist on watching your wife instead of your Mistress, it will be with me in your ass. Go get the strapless again, bitch boy."

Phillip hurried back with the toy in his hand. Roxanne inserted her end and turned it on. She had Phillip bend over the table so he could watch Laura ride my prick and plunged inside of his rectum with a little lube. His ass fucking stroked his prostate, so he dribbled out semen despite not being allowed an erection. He would eventually be made to lick the mess off of the floor. Roxanne fucked his ass as long as I fucked Laura. He'd groan every time Laura had an orgasm, his cock trying to escape its confinement.

I orgasmed, driving up into Laura's cunt, planting my seed as deep as it could go. Phillip groaning louder than I did as I flooded Laura.

"Laura lie on the table," Roxanne ordered. "Phillip, lick the floor clean where you dribbled your ineffective sperm on it, then clean off the outside of Laura's cunt. Neither your tongue nor fingers goes inside of her pussy. You'll leave Brick's manly seed inside of her to do it's work. If you must put your tongue somewhere, it may go in her ass. Lick her to five more orgasms. We'll clean up the dishes and by that time, Brick should be ready to fuck your wife again, with a little cock sucking help."

As Phillip lapped the outside of his wife's pussy, the rest of us made short work of the dishes and kitchen clean up.

As we cleaned, Roxanne said, "Tonight, make love to Laura, like you did last night. Fuck her for a good hour. Jeri, would you please take my phone and film it for Phillips edification while he's in San Francisco. Make sure you get her wedding ring prominently displayed during the movie, while she's sucking Brick's cock and fucking him. I want her left hand active, moving up and down his back, clutching his ass as he's pumping her, the ring shining on her finger. Make sure she's vocal, telling Phillip each time she cums and as Brick fills her."

"What are you going to be doing?" Jeri asked.

"Phillip is going to be fucking me. I want to see how long he's able to fuck me as he listens to his wife getting fucked hard in the other room with both doors open so he can hear it. I might use the movies you made of your Cascade trip to get some good long fucks out of him, if this works. After you cum inside of Laura, send her to my room to clean up the mess Phillip will have made in me. While you've got my phone, transfer the movies Brick has to my phone."

"You've got it."

We had one interruption to our evening plans when Laura got a phone call, still lying on the dining room table.

"Sir, this call is for you," she panted. "It's Nick."

I went into the dining room and got her phone.

"Hello," I said, "Brick speaking."

"We've decided to take you up on your offer, Mr. Harmon."

"Which offer? I gave you three."

"Yes, I'm sorry. I suppose I should say two of them. I'd like you to breed my wife and to take advantage of your generous offer for cosmetic surgery."

"The surgery isn't contingent on breeding your wife, sir. I'm willing to provide the surgery without any strings attached."

"I understand, and I appreciate it. As you can imagine, Nora's and my sex life tends to be formulaic due to my limitations. It's rarely spontaneous and fun. I'd like her to enjoy sex without limitations."

"Does Nora agree?"

"She was reluctant at first. With her sticking by my side as she has, she didn't want to do anything to hurt me, but I've convinced her this is okay by me."

"I see. Did you want to observe or not?"

"Not. I'm going to schedule my cosmetic surgery during her ovulation. The doctor said I'll be in the hospital for three days. I'd like you to come to my house while I'm gone and take care of her."

"Give me the name of your surgeon and I'll take care of the bill. Nora needs to see my urologist to get a clean bill of health. If she sees him tomorrow, she'll have the results by Monday or Tuesday. I'll be paying for that as well. Do you mind if I take Nora out for dinner while I'm staying there, so she doesn't have to cook for me?"

"That would be wonderful. I'd really like you to treat her right, you know. She's the best person I know, and a wonderful wife."

"When do you anticipate this happening?"

"A couple weeks. I'll text you the exact dates."

"I have to fly to San Francisco in a couple weeks on Thursday, for a couple days on a business matter. I'd be returning on Saturday. If that interferes in any way, let me know and I'll change the meeting."

"Thanks."

We exchanged doctor information and I gave him my phone number so he could text me his surgery information. I put Laura's phone beside her.

"Phillip," I said, "I want you to take some time in the next week and make contact with Househusband so you can give me his information. Text it to me."

"Yes, sir."

I went back to the kitchen.

"You have another one?" Jeri asked.

"Yes, the serviceman's wife, Nora, while he's having his surgery. He doesn't want to watch."

"Good," Jeri said, "as I was beginning to wonder if most men were secret cuckolds."

"Phillip is going to try getting hold of another, not so secret, cuckold, he had contact with in an online cuckold forum, to see if he's interested in my services. If he is, that might be the next place I live after I'm sure Laura is pregnant, as I'll probably take his marital bed as my own."

We finished up and Roxanne directed Phillip to her room.

"Don't I get to see Sir breed my wife, Mistress?"

"No, instead you're going to fuck your Mistress. Don't worry, you'll be able to hear her breeding, and Jeri is recording it so you'll have some stuff to watch in San Francisco. Be happy I'm going to release your little cock from its prison."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jeri, Laura and I retreated to the Master bedroom, where Jeri gave Laura her instructions.

"Brick is going to make love to you for an hour, like he did last night. You'll start by sucking him to an erection. I want your wedding ring to show prominently in most of this movie. Use your left hand on Brick's cock while you're sucking him. I want you clinging to his back in the missionary position, with your left hand, at minimum, showing. Grab his ass with your left hand and pull him into your adulterous pussy when you climax. We want Phillip constantly reminded it's his wife fucking, even when he can't see you, because he'll see your wedding ring adorned hand encouraging your lover to breed you. If Brick licks your cunt, encourage him with your left hand.

"Roxanne wants you to let loose, and be as loud as you want to be. Beg for his cock, beg for his sperm, so Phillip can hear you in his bedroom and on the film. Be a total slut for Brick's cock."

"That doesn't take much acting, Miss Jeri."

"No, it doesn't," Jeri laughed, "but don't be afraid to let that inner slut out for your husband's happiness."

That's the way we played it. Laura sucked me to another erection, slurping as loudly as she could on my cock. Jeri moved around us to get the action from all angles, always while trying to keep Laura's left hand in view. I dined on Laura's pussy, musky with the scent of sex and my previous cum, her screams of delight as she climaxed, plenty loud, her left hand holding my face against her flowering pussy as I ate her out.