How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 13

Story Info
Brick takes Jeri to BC, then starts breeding Cheryl.
25.1k words
4.36
19.3k
19

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

In this chapter, Brick and Jeri go away for the weekend and then Brick comes back and starts his breeding program with Cheryl. This chapter contains oral, anal, group, interracial and lesbian sex. It has a couple of double penetrations, and some cuckold behavior. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. There is no COVID in this fantasy world.

For those of you asking about Beth's story in My Descent into Slavery, I've got about 3/4 of the next chapter completed after working through a plot point writer's block. I need to finish it, send it to JohnnyGalt for editing, then submit it. It has some touchy stuff in it, and could possibly be rejected once, but I'm hopeful. Hopefully, you'll see it in roughly three weeks. Further chapters should come a little quicker now the plot device is taken care of. Thanks for waiting - Thors_Fist

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 13

Breeding Cheryl

Jeri and I were standing at the rail on the ferry, enjoying the ride through heavily wooded landscapes of the Puget Sound. Mount Rainier was to the south of us, Mt. Baker to the north, Mt. Olympus to the west. The San Juan Islands were all around. We'd occasionally see a whale sounding, lots of sea birds, even the occasional bald eagle or two, snagging a fish from the water. Except for the chugging of the Diesel engines, it was fairly quiet. I had my arm around Jeri, in companionable silence.

"You make a handsome couple," a man's voice said behind us.

We both turned and saw a man perhaps a couple years older than we were, talking to us.

"Not a couple," Jeri said.

"Perhaps an uncouple," I added.

"Excuse me?"

"We're an ex-couple," Jeri said. "Marriage annulled, kaput, finis."

"You seem awfully friendly for an ex-couple," the man said.

"We still like to fuck, even if the marriage was never going to work," Jeri said.

I stuck out my hand. "Brick Harmon, and this is my ex, Jeri Tyson, one R, one I in Jeri."

"Tom, Tom Hathaway. Where are you going?"

"Victoria, Empress Hotel. Jeri has been helping me out with something and she's been a good sport about it, so I'm taking her there for a weekend. What about yourself?"

"Same city, same location. Mini vacay. Four days."

"You normally live in Seattle?" I asked.

"Bainbridge Island."

"Are you alone?"

"Afraid so. My girlfriend and I just broke up a couple weeks ago."

"Infidelity?" Jeri asked.

"That might have been easier to forgive. She's an addict, been stealing from me to support her habit. I did my best. Sent her to three rehabs, but it's no good. She won't quit. She's back using within a week of her release."

"Sorry to hear that. Listen, since we're going to the same place, you want to go to dinner with us?" I asked.

"If I wouldn't interfere in your plans, that would be great."

"Most of my plans won't occur until I get to the bedroom," I said.

Jeri smacked me in the arm.

"Sorry, that was rather blunt of me."

Tom laughed easily. "I can see why," he said. "Jeri's a beautiful woman."

"Yes, she is. Meet you at six in the Q dining room? I've already got reservations."

"Fine, I'll see you then."

He left us and we turned back to the vistas of the sea.

"Why are inviting him to supper with us?" Jeri asked.

"Because he's by himself, and we're not going to be doing each other in the dining room. Did you think he was handsome?"

"By all means. A pretty good looking bloke."

"And, he's single, looked to be about our age, maybe a couple years older, but close."

"Are you trying to hook me up with someone?"

"Only if you want to. You did say you were going to start dating again. If you really want to get adventurous, we could invite him to our room. Now that you've taken a cock in the ass, you could do a double penetration. Be like me fucking you with a plug in, except both of them are moving. You've done a threesome with a girl, why not with another guy?"

Jeri looked behind us to see if he was still nearby. She didn't see him and turned back.

"I'd have to think about that."

"Perhaps you can form an opinion over dinner."

"You are a pervert, aren't you?"

"Every day."

******

The ferry ride takes two hours, forty-five minutes, from Seattle to Victoria, so a relatively short trip. Victoria sits on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, and there is no way to get there without flying, except by boat, although you can take a car ferry to have your own vehicle, or rent a car there. Just before we pulled into Victoria Harbor, I got a text from Cheryl.

Results are back. We're both medically cleared.

I texted back: You and Jacob think about how you'd like to handle it. I'll call on Monday to set something up. As I recall, your ovulation starts like Wednesday, Thursday sometime. You'll be working in the evenings, Jacob during the day. If he wants to watch, it may be tricky.

"Who's that?" Jeri asked.

"My next breeding, Cheryl."

"Is Jacob going to fuck Laura?"

"Don't know yet. The offer is there."

"Are you going to record it for Phillip?"

"Or show it live, depending on what time it happens."

We departed the boat from the docks just a block or two from the Empress Hotel. We hadn't brought a ton of clothes, so only had one carry-on size suitcase I had to lug around. I'd booked the Governor General Suite on the sixth floor. It had an excellent view of the harbor below us. It had a king size bed and queen size sofa bed, with the bedroom separate from the living quarters. They served a continental breakfast in the morning and canapés at night. We arrived in time to take in the afternoon tea. When I checked in, I had them change my dinner reservation for three persons instead of two.

"This is lovely," Jeri said, as we entered our room. "Thank you for this."

"A little sex before tea?" I asked.

"Sure, then we can freshen up and put on something stylish."

I tipped our bellhop and put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

"Is that really necessary?"

"It depends on how loud you scream," I said.

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you."

"I've done it before."

"Yes, you have," Jeri said, shedding her clothes and flopping on the bed, legs spread wide. "Let's see if you can do it again, or if you're blowing smoke up my ass."

Okay, I didn't make her scream too loud. It was a classy joint, after all, but she felt damn good when I finished. We showered, dressed and went to high tea.

We discussed what we wanted to do while we were here while sipping tea and eating a scone.

"I'd like to take you to Butchart Gardens," I said. "It won't be quite as lovely as in the Spring or Summer, but it will still be beautiful. They have it divided up into an English Rose Garden, an Italian Garden, a Sunken Garden, a Japanese Garden and a Mediterranean Garden, five completely separate ways of presenting flowers and trees. Then in the afternoon, I can take you shopping and buy you something ridiculously expensive. Perhaps dine out at The Bard and Banker tomorrow evening."

"You do know what I like. Does The Bard and Banker cook up Shakespeare and bank notes?" Jeri asked.

"Just traditional English fare."

"Well, I've never been here, so I'm open to just about anything."

"Butchart Gardens is five or six miles down the road. I'll hire a car and driver," I said.

"That's fine."

I worked my trusty phone and made the reservation.

"What time do we have to leave on Sunday?" Jeri asked.

"The ferry leaves at five PM, so we have most of the day to look forward to. Perhaps you'd like to go to the spa and have a nice massage?"

"Being pampered is always good."

"Why don't I schedule a Couples Retreat? Three and a half hours of pampering."

"Sounds lovely."

I made that reservation as well, not too early. I wanted to start the day with some good sex, so ten AM.

After tea, we strolled through the hotel, checking out the health spa, pool, whirlpool, the honey bee hives and the turn of the century ambience; the previous century. It was almost like stepping back in time. If it weren't for the modern amenities and services, you could be in Victorian England.

******

We met Tom Hathaway at six and were seated a couple minutes later.

"Order anything you want, Tom. I've got the tab."

"It's not necessary," Tom said. "I can manage on my own."

"Let him pay," Jeri said. "He's doing penance for being a douche bag."

I laughed. "Really, let me pay. It will make Jeri feel better if I suffer a bit. Jeri, would you like to share a Chilled Seafood Plateau?"

"No thanks, I think I'll have the Cedar Wrapped Barkley Sound Salmon."

"Then I guess I'll have the Sterling Silver NY Steak with grilled tiger prawns. The Seafood Plateau is too much food for one."

Tom decided on the Grilled Pork Tomahawk and since we were all eating strongly flavored food, I ordered the Silent Bishop Merlot, made in British Columbia.

After ordering, we chatted a bit. Tom was a successful businessman, who'd grown up in Washington; in the east, near Spokane, went to UW in Seattle, and settled there. He'd been close to marriage a couple times, his first fiancée dying in a car accident about three months before they were to be married. Then the second one, becoming addicted to pain killers after a knee injury. Jeri talked about her career. Our food was delivered.

"What's your marital story anyway?" Tom asked.

"We were married for about six weeks, then had the marriage annulled," Jeri said.

"Marriage wasn't what you expected?" Tom asked.

"No, it was what I expected, but I was a serial cheater," I replied. "Slept with three other ladies, including her best friend, which was the final straw."

"Why, man? Jeri seems incredible."

"She is incredible. Any man would be lucky to have her. Intelligent, warm, except when you fuck her best friend, sexy, good looking, dynamite in bed. I'm just not made for marriage. I'm a hunter, a chaser; I can't be faithful for the rest of my life. I made it about a month, then mucked it up."

"Are you trying to get back together?"

"Oh, no," Jeri said, "once bitten, twice shy. I still care for him, but he's definitely not marriageable material. He sleeps with about seven to ten new women every month. No, Brick is a fuck buddy, nothing more."

"Seven to ten new women a month?"

"Or more. We were out to dinner this past Monday, and he figured he'd screwed nine different ladies in the last week," Jeri said. "Was aiming for a tenth. Just missed out on her. Going to take care of her sometime this week though, with her husband's permission. Her husband can't make babies, so Brick is going to give them one."

"My God!"

"I know, right" Jeri said. "It's amazing to me how easily he plucks them from the tree. Husbands hide your wives, fathers hide your daughters. He can't be trusted around women."

"Well, if you're not getting back together; do you mind if I ask Jeri out on a date?" Tom asked me, trying to ensure he wasn't stepping on my toes.

I looked at Jeri. "Not if you don't mind sharing her this weekend," I said. "After Sunday night, I guess she'd be all yours, in a manner of speaking. At least not mine anymore. I don't know what her future plans are."

"What do you mean?" Not quite understanding my statement.

"He means he intends to fuck me six or seven more times this weekend," Jeri said. "And if you were to ask me on a date now, you'd be splitting time with him."

She looked back at me, smoke in her eyes, sultry smoke.

"And this is okay with you?" Tom asked Jeri.

"It's half the reason I came," Jeri said. "He's a very good fuck buddy."

"But, I'm perfectly willing to share," I said, "although that's more Jeri's decision than mine."

A smile played on her lips.

"You mean like a threesome?"

"Or maybe take turns," I said.

"Have you ever done this before?" Tom asked Jeri.

"I've had a threesome with Brick and another woman, but not two men. Brick has tried to convince me to have one before, and I am thinking about it. I haven't quite made up my mind yet. To be honest, if I were home, I probably wouldn't, but this is a vacation, so I'm more inclined to consider it."

I raised my eyebrows at her. She smiled sweetly. I thought to myself, she's going to do it.

Tom was speechless, unable to think of anything else to say. Jeri and I kept chatting though, about the hotel, the quality of our room, the things we planned on doing. Tom would respond to a direct question, but was participating little. We'd managed to flummox him, and he hadn't quite come to grips with the, not quite asked, invitation, hinted at, but not explicitly expressed.

We were having an after dinner brandy, nearly done, and I'd already paid the bill. Tom realized the meal was about to end.

"Uh, how would one, uh, go about it?" Tom asked.

"Go about what, Tom?" Jeri asked, amused by his discomfiture.

"Uh, go about a, you know, a threesome."

"What? Here in the dining room?" Jeri teased.

He blushed. "You're making fun of me, aren't you?"

Jeri drained her glass, stood up, and took Tom's hand. "Not about the sex, Tom. Only about the level of tension it's given you. Come with us."

"I can't stand up," he said nervously. "I've got an erection."

"If you expect me to suck it down here to make it go away, Tom, you're sadly mistaken," Jeri said. "It's either come with us now, or give it up, because I intend to be fucking in the next ten minutes."

I drained my glass and stood up as well. I'd been anticipating fucking, but had more control, because it wasn't unexpected. Tom got to his feet, following Jeri as she led the way to the elevators. In the elevator, Jeri kissed him, rubbing her spectacular body against him. It didn't do anything to relieve Tom's erection, which to outward appearances, seemed to be a decent size. I led the way out of the elevator, since I had my key out. I opened the door and stepped aside for Jeri to lead Tom through the door, heading straight for the bedroom. I put the Do Not Disturb sign out again.

Entering the bedroom, Jeri had started kissing him again, unbuttoning his shirt. Her dress buttoned in the back, and I kissed the nape of her neck before undoing her buttons, lowering the dress to the floor so she could step out of it. All she had on was a garter belt, stockings, and some of the sexy underwear she'd picked out during her shopping spree at Nordstroms.

Tom's shirt was off, and Jeri was working his belt buckle. She pushed him down on the bed, so she could remove his shoes and tug his pants and jockeys down, releasing a decent seven inch cock, hard enough to drill holes.

"From the looks of things," I said, "you'd best relieve the pressure, or he won't last five minutes."

She looked over her shoulder at me, smiled, turned forward again, and her mouth descended over his shaft, taking him all the way down her throat. I was removing my clothes, as she bobbed up and down. I was right about the pressure. Before I'd gotten everything off, he exploded down her throat, groaning his relief, humping himself against her face.

"Next," Jeri said. "I need a cock in me now."

"One second, dear. We need a couple things first."

As she removed her bra, panties and stockings, I grabbed some lube and condoms from my stash, and a hand towel, and put them beside the bed. Jeri got on her hands and knees, wearing only the garter belt, and I entered her from behind. She was as excited as Tom, climaxing as I bottomed out.

"Feed me your cock, Tom. I want to feel two cocks in me for the first time."

I gave her some primo fucking while she serviced Tom's dick, thrusting just hard enough to drive her mouth to the bottom of Tom's shaft. As soon as he was hard again, I had Jeri mount me cowgirl.

"Put on a condom, Tom, and grease this slut's ass up so she can take us both. Yesterday was the first time she's ever done anal, so go easy on her."

He wasted no time in rolling a rubber on, then lubing up her back door and his clad cock. As soon as he was ready, he got behind her and eased his cock inside of her ass, then holding still as I continued drilling her cunt. My thrusting and Jeri's orgasms giving him plenty of stimulation. Eventually, he had to move, and his driving, lessened the amount Jeri could move over me. Tom was gentle enough, and thin enough, he didn't hurt her as we both fucked her. Instead, the combination of our two cocks was driving Jeri batshit. I kissed her to smother the moans, cries, and whimpers she made as she climaxed.

After about twenty minutes, Tom climaxed again, and he pulled out after shrinking. I continued fucking my ex for another twenty. Tom watched, fascinated, as Jeri rode me to another half dozen or so orgasms, before I emptied my balls, grunting like a wild beast as I flooded her pussy with cum. She lay quietly on my chest for thirty seconds, panting hard, before rolling off me, lying on her back, her legs splayed wide, my cum starting to ooze out.

"Do you want to clean up her pussy before she leaks on the bed, or should I?"

Tom looked at me, looked at Jeri, then her dilated, distended, red pussy. He crawled on the bed between her legs and dived in. I didn't want to read too much into it, because this was obviously a first for him, and who knew what the hell he was thinking at the moment. But Jeri and I both looked at one another as he cleaned up her snatch, licking up the cum, both hers and mine, leaking from her. By the time he was finished, he was hard again. I encouraged him to rewrap his cock and enjoy Jeri on his own.

Tom fucked her missionary style, driving hard and deep. He didn't make her cum as much as I usually did, but he did all right. I laid beside him on the bed, head propped on a hand, my other hand squeezing and fondling Jeri's breast, her nipple puckered and peaked. Tom climaxed, groaning, sounding as if the top of his prick had blown off. He fell off her, gasping for air, as if he'd run a marathon.

I replaced him, fucking slowly, gently, knowing her pussy was probably sore after fucking for sixty minutes or more, making love to my ex-wife, as tenderly as I'd ever fucked her. Soft mewls of delight, sibilant sighs of pleasure, escaping her lips as I stretched her for the second time. Closing out after thirty minutes, pumping more semen into her puffy pussy. I didn't even need to ask; Tom was johnny on the spot, cleaning her again, Jeri absently running her hands through his hair as he tended to her.

When he disengaged, his lower face was soaked in our juices. Jeri took the towel and wiped his face before kissing him.

"How can you fuck so long?" Tom asked. "Her pussy is so tight, it was all I could do to hang on as long as I did.

"Been using your Ben Wa balls, Jeri?" I asked.

"Every day. It's one of the secrets of Brick's success with women," Jeri said. "He can fuck nearly as long as he wants to. Something about tantric sex practices and training."

"What she said," I added. "Kind of a mind over matter sort of thing."

"This was amazing."

"Tom, would you like to see me again," Jeri asked, somewhat hesitantly.

"Yes." Eager.

"Most relationships don't start like ours just did. After consideration, you may change your mind. That's okay. I didn't expect to meet someone new on this trip, so shan't be sorry if you reconsider. I'd like you to leave now, and when you get back to Seattle, if you still want to see me, you can call me. It won't be like this all the time. I wanted to try this, and I have. That's sufficient for me. Normally, I expect fidelity if our relationship were to get significant. It's the reason my marriage broke up, after all. I won't expect it unless we get serious.

"If you wish to fuck me without a condom, you need to get medically cleared of STD's. Once you've received a clean bill of health, we may engage in sex without protection, but you must always use a condom if you fuck anyone else, or we're done. I will always insist my partners use condoms unless they've been cleared, which is why Brick fucked me without one today. I'll remind you of these rules if you call me."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers