How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's ask her."

I sent a text to Becca asking if she'd mind if Jamaal fucked Laura Monday or Tuesday night.

Becca said she'd check with him and see if he was interested, then get back to me. I also sent the recent movies of Laura's fucking to Roxanne. Roxanne said that Phillip had been given nipple piercings, and a Hafada piercing to his scrotum today. She sent back pictures of his new piercings, which I showed to Laura.

Jacob and Cheryl came out to the living room while I was showing the pictures to Laura.

"What are you looking at?" Cheryl asked.

"Phillip's Mistress has just had his nipples and scrotum pierced," I said. "I got sent the pictures."

"Let's see," Cheryl said.

She looked at the photos. "These are nice," Cheryl said. "Would you like to get a scrotal sack piercing, Jacob."

"Why would I get one of those?"

"It's something different, isn't it. Lot's of people get their ears, nose or tongue pierced. How many get their genitals pierced."

"Some females claim that there's more pleasure to be had from a man whose penis is pierced."

"Really?" Cheryl asked.

"That's what they say," I said. "I've never spoken to a female who has personally fucked a man with a piercing. Lots of women are getting genital piercings as well. I think Laura's Mistress intends to pierce her after the baby is born."

"Why after?" Cheryl asked.

"Childbirth stretches out the vaginal canal. If you get a piercing there, it needs to be able to come out. Nipple piercings shouldn't be done before breast feeding a child either."

I flipped to the next picture. Phillip was in his cock cage for that one.

"This is his male chastity device, isn't it?" Cheryl asked.

"Yes it is."

"I can see where even attempting to get an erection while he was wearing that would be very painful," Cheryl said.

"Why would he even get one of those?" Jacob asked.

"Because he wasn't able to control his orgasms. His orgasms should be under the control of his Mistress and no matter how he tried, he couldn't control them when he saw Laura fucked. So he wasn't allowed to watch other men fuck her. He wasn't going to be able to watch Laura be bred as a result, so he asked for one to be put on him. Getting an erection is painful, so no orgasms. He could now watch me fuck his wife. His Mistress takes it off if she needs to fuck him or is allowing him to fuck his wife."

"Phillip so liked to watch other men fuck me, he was willing to allow me to work in a strip club, or become a free whore, whose fucking would be videoed for his viewing pleasure. I so enjoyed fucking other men, I would have allowed him to do it," Laura said. "We were no longer being responsible, and would have ruined our lives, and the lives of our children if we had them."

"You still fuck other men," Jacob pointed out.

"But it's controlled by someone responsible who won't let us ruin our lives," Laura said. "Isn't Sir breeding Cheryl better than her fucking any man who came along, without regard for who they were, if they were diseased, or kind and wouldn't hurt her? How would we have controlled who fucked me if I was walking the streets looking for men who could screw me for free. We weren't behaving at all responsibly. Despite not being gay, Phillip was willing to suck men's cocks so they'd be erect enough to fuck me. You haven't wanted to suck Sir's cock, have you?"

"Hell, no!"

"Then you are not the cuckold he is, and Cheryl is not the whore I was prepared to be. You will be responsible parents who will take care of your children."

"By the way," Cheryl said, "how do you like the shave that Jacob gave me. Doesn't it look nice and smooth."

"It looks yummy," I said.

"You don't get to lick it anymore. Only Jacob gets to lick me from now on. He was taking it for a test drive and it made me horny. I hate to waste that feeling. Can you fuck me again, Brick, or is it too soon."

"I can fuck you again," I said.

"Isn't he just a fucking god, Jacob. I didn't know men could fuck this much. Going from once a week to six or seven times a day is amazing."

Cheryl took my hand and led me back to the bedroom, Jacob following, while Laura took care of the kitchen. Cheryl sucked on the head of my cock for ten minutes to give me an erection, then I fucked her doggy style, while Jacob watched me breed his wife. When Jacob got hard, which he invariably did, from "sperm competition", pointless though it might be, Cheryl had him push into her mouth and we spit roasted her. I lasted longer than Jacob did, and as soon as he finished, Cheryl was making the vocal exhortations to humiliate him.

"Fuck me with your big dick, Brick. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again. Shove that cum way up inside me where no other man has ever reached. I need your sperm for my baby. That's it, deeper. Fuck me."

I finally groaned and painted the insides of her pussy with my baby batter.

Cheryl collapsed on the bed, flipped onto her back and spread her legs so Jacob could clean her up. He seemed more eager to do so, having gotten used to the taste of semen by now.

"Some of that cum leaked down onto my asshole, honey. Could you lick down there and clean it up?"

"You want me to lick your asshole? No fucking way!"

"I'll do it if you don't want to," I said.

"Fine, you do it." He didn't think I would.

"I guess you decided Brick could lick me after all," Cheryl said. "If you don't want to reserve my pussy licking for yourself, that's fine. I'll let Brick manage everything from here on out. You can just watch him from now on."

I bent her legs back so I could get at Cheryl's pucker. I was about to swipe my tongue over it to collect the leakage from her pussy.

"Wait, I'll do it," Jacob said.

"Are you sure, honey? I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. Brick is happy to do it if you can't."

"No, I'll do it."

I helped hold her legs back as Jacob licked her pucker clean. She rubbed her hands through his hair. "You're such a good husband."

And another cuckold in the making.

******

We had a salad for supper, with bite size chunks of steak leftover from lunch. Cheryl said her pussy was too sore to be fucked again so soon, although I think she was setting Jacob up. She and Jacob cleaned the kitchen while I gave Laura a good, stiff rogering in the bedroom, her moans, screams and exhalations ringing through the house for Jacob to hear.

Jacob and Cheryl came into the bedroom as I was cleaning my mess up.

"No wonder your husband lets Brick fuck you, Laura. You really enjoy your fucking. He must really love you to want to see you have so much pleasure."

"He does love me," Laura said. "Phillip doesn't feel he's man enough to give me as much pleasure as Sir does. It gives him joy for me to have so much happiness, which is why he lets other men fuck me. He feels inadequate."

"Even if Jacob can't fuck me as well, he's becoming an excellent cunt licker. He can give me satisfaction that way, can't you, honey?" Cheryl grabbed his arm and leaned her head against his shoulder. "From the look of his cock in that cock cage, he can't have much of an erection. It looks so small."

"He's only a little bit smaller than Jacob is. A little more than five as opposed to just under six. All the men I've fucked since have been six inches or longer, except for Jacob. One fellow was around ten inches long, though not as thick as Brick. There is something about a fat cock, even more than length."

"I've certainly enjoyed Brick's fat cock," Cheryl said. "He's such a stud."

"Sir is trying to arrange for me to fuck a black man on Monday or Tuesday night. A friend of ours is dating him."

"Maybe he should come over on Sunday night so we can meet him," Cheryl said.

"You can't have a black child!" Jacob said."

"Oh, honey, I wouldn't have a black child. Even if I weren't already pregnant by then, he'd have to wear a condom to fuck me, but I'm not expecting to fuck him at all. Remember, we're not going to fuck other people any more. That's why you're not fucking Laura. I just wanted to see him have sex with Laura, see if the rumors about black cocks were true."

"I've been told he's longer than Sir, but not as thick."

"Any chance he can come over Sunday night?" Cheryl asked. "I wouldn't mind a free show."

"I'll text Becca and ask her," Laura said.

She sent out a quick text. She got a quick response. "They're on a date now. Becca said Jamaal would be happy to come over on Sunday and fuck any white bitches who want a big, black cock."

"You'll need to prepare for a new lover tomorrow, Laura. Pick out some lingerie, some clothes, shave, so Phillip can enjoy your preparations."

"Yes, sir. I'll text him tonight and tell him I'll be taking a black lover bareback tomorrow night. It will keep him excited all day long."

"Yes, it will," I said.

******

That night, Jacob slept in the master bed, on the other side of Cheryl, who slept between us. Before we went to sleep, Cheryl had Jacob lick her to three orgasms before I penetrated her. I fucked her missionary style, her legs bent nearly to her ears so I could drive deep into her cunt. Cheryl allowed herself to be more vocal, Jacob already being conditioned to her superior sex with me. I didn't kiss her, or do anything more than plug her cunt. In fact, Cheryl pulled Jacob's head down and kissed him as I long stroked her cunt, and she was constantly moaning into his mouth as I fucked her. Despite her kisses, he knew who was making her moan. My thrusts were constantly jolting her body as they kissed, and her head rocked beneath his lips.

She made sure he knew every time she was cumming, and it was fairly frequently.

"You're so big, Brick. Plant your seeds in me. Breed me," she said. "I need to feel you cum in me." They were interspersed with, "I love you, Jacob. You're so good to me. Thank you for letting Brick breed me. I love you so much for being so generous with me." "Are you going to cum soon? You're so big, my pussy is getting sore. Cum in me." "You must love me so much for you to allow another man to fuck me and give me a child, Jacob. How can I ever thank you? Let me suck your cock, Jacob."

Pulling his cock to her mouth and sucking him as I rocked her body. Jacob cumming in a couple minutes he was so hard, so ready to pop. Then kissing him again, his cum still coating her tongue, moaning as I fucked her.

I exploded in her cunt, soaking her sheath, and Cheryl pushed him down to clean her, praising him for taking care of her, but to please be careful of her sore pussy. Cheryl was laying it on thick, but Jacob was biting. He had the hook in his mouth and he couldn't spit it out.

We went to sleep afterwards, but she woke him up around three to prepare her for another short fucking; then again at seven-thirty for an extended fucking with Jacob underneath of her in a sixty-nine as my cock penetrated her cunt right in front of his face. She sucked him off twice before I blew my load in her clasping cunt to her screams of pleasure, which Cheryl put down to his excellent cunt licking.

After licking off my cum once more, Jacob replaced Cheryl's anal plug with the next larges size, eager to claim her ass later.

Breakfast over, Cheryl claimed her pussy was too sore for my big cock, so asked me to fuck Laura again since she needed my cock too. Cheryl herself licked my cum from Laura's cunt, although she frequently shared the liquid treasure with Jacob as he watched his wife eating out another woman. When his dick got hard, Cheryl sucked him off, but snowballed more of his cum into his mouth.

I fucked Cheryl two more times around lunch, both before and after, and Jacob prepared her each time, and cleaned her off afterward. Cheryl licked my cock clean each time.

We were sitting in the hot tub after Cheryl's last breeding. I had Laura in my lap and Cheryl was sitting in her husband's, kissing on him.

"Do you think Phillip would like it if Jacob prepared Laura for her new lover tonight, you know, shaved her pussy, picked out her lingerie, that kind of thing?"

"I'm sure Phillip would love it," I said. "Laura will let you use her phone to video Jacob shaving her pussy. While Laura takes a shower, and Jacob goes through her lingerie, could I speak to you a few minutes alone?"

"Of course. Jacob, honey, let Laura show you her lingerie and why don't you pick out something nice for her to wear for her black lover tonight. Don't start shaving her until I'm there to take the video."

"Sure, Cheryl."

Laura and Jacob hurried into the house. While the temperatures in Seattle were still mild, you still got chilled when you got out of the tub.

When they were gone, I said, "Your plan seems to be going well."

"What plan?"

"You and I both know you're trying to turn Jacob into a willing cuckold."

She smiled at me. "Is it working?"

"It appears to be, but you need to be careful. I don't much care what you do, because Jacob has always had the ability to stop you, but hasn't, so on some level, he's enjoying himself. But to be willing, Jacob has to ask for it. You can't make him be willing. Once he tells you no, you have to stop, otherwise you're nothing more than a cheating whore, whose marriage will soon end, and I've just wasted my time getting you pregnant, because you'll end up raising that child on your own. How are you going to handle fucking Jamaal tonight?"

"I'm not going to fuck Jamaal tonight. No, I really need a white baby, and I don't want to fuck Jamaal with a condom on. I want to fuck him bareback, then have Jacob lick his sperm out of me. Granted, I'm probably pregnant with your child already. Heaven knows you've unloaded a mountain of cum into me, but I'm likely still fertile, so I can't take the chance. I'm going to comment on the size of his cock, how big it is, maybe handle it a little myself, perhaps holding Jamaal's and Jacob's side by side to compare the sizes. I'm going to comment on the delicious contrast of Laura's white skin and Jamaal's black skin, and how erotic it looks as they fuck, and how much pleasure he will give her fucking that big cock. I'll tell Jacob that Phillip is such a good husband for letting his wife experience different lovers, and kind of plant the idea in his mind that he could be a good husband too, just before he blows a load into my ass for the first time as you're fucking my pussy."

"That's not a bad plan. Really devious, in fact. Did you get all of this by reading about cuckolds the other night?"

"Some of it. There's a website devoted to the cuckoldress lifestyle where I got some of it."

"Do you want to make Jacob feel more submissive?"

"Sure, how?"

"Laura can show you how to give yourself an enema, and clean out your rectum of all fecal material. When you finish fucking us both, ask Jacob to lick the cum out of your asshole, to dig his tongue deep inside of you to clean you out while your anus is gaping open from the fucking. Not just the outside, but the inside as well, since his cum isn't going to make you pregnant in your ass. He will probably balk, so you'll calmly suck off his prick to show him you can do it, why can't he do the same."

"Wow. And I'm not going to taste my shit either?"

"It won't taste any different than a normal, cum covered cock. That's why you clean your bottom out. But you can clean his cock off with a couple sucks. Digging his cum out of your ass is really subservient, especially doing it in front of other people. I'm assuming that as Jacob is preparing Laura for her new lover, you'll have him prepare you, although Jamaal won't consummate the relationship tonight?"

"Yes, I'm getting him used to it, but Jamaal will have to wait a week to fuck me."

"It's Becca's boyfriend. Make sure she's okay with it. It's only polite."

"You got it."

"Out of curiosity, why are you doing this?"

"Out of envy. Laura gets to fuck all of these other men and her husband just wants to watch? My God, what a sweet deal." She smiled at me and went into the house.

I had a feeling tonight would be interesting.

I texted Becca and asked if she wanted to get fucked tonight? She texted back, why did I think she was coming. I sent a thumbs up.

Ask Jamaal if he eats Indian or Mediterranean Food. If he does, pick out something he likes from the Saffron Grill menu, and I'll order food. Come over around five to eat first.

Looking forward to it.

******

At three-thirty, I went inside. Both of the women were applying finishing touches to their presentation. Laura was wearing nothing but lingerie, essentially not much more than naked. Cheryl was wearing a slutty dress that showed off her assets, but I knew she'd be naked later when I fucked her. I told them I was ordering food from the Saffron Grill to eat at five and to pick something out from their menu.

I ordered the Tandoori Chicken Tikka, Laura and Cheryl ordered a Mediterranean Delight, a combination of shish and chicken kababs and Gyro platter respectively. Jacob got a prime rib dip, rather ordinary, but his life was about to get a whole lot more spicy. Becca got the Tandoori prawns and Jamaal got the rack of lamb. I ordered some naan bread in a couple different varieties and baklava and marble nut halvah for dessert.

Becca and Jamaal arrived about five minutes before the food did, just enough time for me to introduce everyone to each other.

"Jamaal, this is Jacob and Cheryl Owens, intimate friends of mine, and Laura Smith, the woman you'll be fucking later. Her husband is a cuckold and is out of town at the moment. He would like her fucking to be recorded so he can see it."

Jamaal looked to Becca for guidance. "It's okay. He really does love seeing his wife fucked by other men."

"Everyone, this is Rebecca Holt, Becca to her friends. She used to work as legal assistant to Laura's husband, but she just got promoted and works for Phillip's new Mistress instead, who's now the managing partner at his work. Jamaal, I didn't ever catch your last name."

"Washington."

"Everyone, this is Jamaal Washington, freelance writer and novelist, and boyfriend to Rebecca. Why don't you have a seat in the dining room; the food should be here momentarily."

The five of them went to the dining room which already had the dishes and silverware out, plus Laura had mixed up a pitcher of sangria and poured glasses out for everyone who wanted one, or a mixed drink if they preferred. The food arrived and I paid for it and carried everything into the dining room where I helped set it out.

"Hey, man," Jamaal said, "they didn't set a place for you. Aren't you eating?"

I laughed. "Oh, I'm eating. You see there's two plates by the chair Laura is standing by. She's waiting for me." I sat down and pulled her into my lap. "Her Mistress, the same woman who Phillip is submissive to, left me in charge of her other slave. Part of my responsibilities as her temporary Dominant, is to feed her on occasion. I even fed her at the restaurant where I met Cheryl."

I started dishing up some of our food on both of our plates, then fed both of us. Of course, I played with Laura as we ate, and she ended up climaxing twice during the dinner.

"How did you all meet?" Jamaal said.

Laura told how her husband had sent her out to find a man to fuck her and give her a child and she found me. I told him that I'd decided since I wasn't going to try marriage again, I'd decided to have children in another way, and since Phillip was infertile, was breeding Laura to give them a child, and how I'd done it for another woman I'd met a short time ago, and was now doing it for Cheryl, since her husband also had fertility problems.

"Are you a cuckold too?" Jamaal asked. "You like watching your wife get bred by some other dick?"

"No, no, not at all," he said. "It's just that IVF treatments are so expensive, and when we found out he was providing this service for free, we just had to take advantage of it."