How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does he really like watching this stuff?" Jacob asked.

"He really does," I said. "He's had spontaneous ejaculations from watching. No physical contact, just blew his wad."

"Wow. That's weird. Are you going to have sex with Cheryl again?"

"Pretty much as many times as I can this weekend, yeah. The whole point is to get her pregnant, so whatever it takes, right?"

"Yeah, right."

"You're still okay with this, aren't you Jacob? If you're not, just tell me and we'll stop."

"No, no. Don't stop. We really want a child."

"You'll be happy to hear that the first person I fucked while she was fertile is pregnant. Just heard today. Having a baby. First one. Laura should be next. We'll probably know about her in a week. A little more than two weeks, we'll probably know about Cheryl."

"And you'll be out of our life forever after that?"

"Unless you guys want another child. But I'm going to set up a growth trust fund, twenty-five grand for the child's education. Should be worth close to a hundred by the time junior graduates from high school."

"You didn't say you would do that when we talked about this," Cheryl said.

"Kind of wanted it to be a surprise, like the Lush I gave you. I don't want to just give you a child without a little bit of support. It's a big responsibility. I also thought of life insurance on the both of you payable to the other spouse if, God forbid, one of you should die. You'd have some way of raising the child without both parents."

Jacob nodded thoughtfully. "Listen, I don't think I'm getting another erection anytime soon. Is it okay if I stay and watch? I'll sit over here on the chair. Maybe I'll get another erection that way."

"It's your wife," I said. "Suit yourself."

Laura shot me a look. Yeah, maybe he was a willing cuckold, or at least a stag.

I spent the next ten minutes licking Cheryl's tasty pussy and another half hour fucking her up one side and down the other. Without her mouth being buried in Laura's cunt, Cheryl made a whole bunch of noise her husband heard.

"Oh, fuck me with your big fucking cock. You're so deep inside me. Cum in me, give me a child. Fuck me, fuck mmeeee! I'm cumming. Oh, God, I'm still cumming," Cheryl moaned, grunting with each thrust of my cock.

By the time I was finished, Jacob had his erection. He took Laura to Phillip's room and fucked her again. From the sounds of it, he was fucking Laura hard.

I pulled out of Cheryl after he and Laura were gone and tidied up after myself, which Cheryl appreciated almost as much as her fucking.

"Is my husband a cuckold?" Cheryl asked. "He was acting the way you described Phillip acting."

"Possibly. As I understand it, there's a submissive side to a cuckold. The cuckold generally doesn't have sex with anyone other than his wife. He's expected to remain faithful to his wife, while she takes other lovers. There's another category similar to a cuckold called a stag and vixen relationship. The stag enjoys his vixen having sex with other men, but there isn't the humiliation and submission associated with the cuckold. It's more pride in his ability to snag a woman who other men find desirable. While he frequently doesn't have sex apart from his spouse, he can. While Jacob is fucking Laura, it's unlikely he falls into the cuckold category. If you asked him or told him to cease having sex with other women, and he stopped, he might be a cuckold.

"Phillip isn't in a full blown cuckold relationship either, because he's not submissive to his wife. She's not the Dominant in their relationship. Another woman is, but she's keeping him in a cock cage and treating him as a cuckold, so he no longer has sex with other women other than his Dominant, and limited sex with his own wife."

"What's a cock cage?"

"A male chastity device. His penis is locked into a small cage which doesn't allow an erection. His Dominant has the only key and he's only released when his Dominant wants him to have an erection."

"How would I start testing whether or not he's a cuckold?"

"You could start by asking him to lick my cum out of your cunt. That's a very subservient thing to do. Most men won't even lick their own out of a woman. They equate eating cum to being gay. You could ask him not to have sex with Laura, as a favor to you since the only reason you're having sex with me is to get pregnant."

"I wish that were true. Now, I'm fucking you as much because I want to, as to get pregnant."

"I still won't fuck you without your husband's permission, and I likely wouldn't do it very often, even if I did have it. I want to remain a free agent."

"Jacob never struck me as being submissive. He's a foreman at work."

"He doesn't have to be submissive in the same sense as Phillip and Laura are. Phillip is a successful attorney. Jacob has to have a submissive side. My understanding is that a lot of cuckolds are very successful, Alpha males, in their public and professional life. Their submissiveness only comes out to play as cuckolds. It's a way to step away from their public persona and relax without having to be 'on' all the time - to just follow orders."

"So ask him to quit fucking Laura and to eat out my cum filled pussy?"

"It's a start. Why don't you look up willing cuckolds on your phone, and read a little bit about them. It might give you some ideas about the dynamics of cuckold/cuckoldress relationships."

I went to sleep with the light from her phone glowing in the bedroom.

******

I woke up to Cheryl sucking my cock. As soon as I was hard, she mounted me. She immediately became even more vocal than I'd ever heard her before. Loud enough to wake up the rest of the house.

"Fuck me, lover. Breed me. Fill me with your baby making sperm. Ah, fuck! You're so deep. Jacob can't fuck me like this. He can't give me a child like you can. His cum is worthless."

"You're playing a dangerous game," I said. "If he tells me to stop, I will."

"You've fucked me a dozen times in the last two days. I've been off the pill for five years. Do you think there's any chance I'm not pregnant already?"

"Probably not."

"So, I'm already fucking you for fun. I'd like to see where this goes."

"As you wish."

She continued on with her verbal onslaught, praising my excellence as a lover. Eventually, she drew the other two in to watch her breeding.

"Fuck me, Brick. Give me your cum. Breed me. Make me a baby the way my husband can't," Cheryl said, bouncing up and down my shaft. "No one's ever fucked me like this."

I gave her a good forty-five minute fucking before releasing a night times worth of cum inside of her. She collapsed on my chest, breathing hard.

"I'll be so sad when I'm pregnant, Brick. I won't have a reason to fuck you again."

She rolled off me, her legs spread, my cream starting to leak from her pussy.

"Jacob, honey, could you do me a favor? Brick always leaves me so juicy after a fucking. Could you clean up a little for me, so I won't have to fuck in a big wet spot later?"

"What do you mean, clean up?"

"You know, lick me. I can feel his cum trickling down to my asshole now. Could you please?"

"That's his cum inside of you!"

"I'm not sure I understand the problem. Brick licks me after fucking me to clean up after himself. Laura licked his cum out of me yesterday. Are you saying you're less of a man than Brick and a woman?"

"Then why not let him lick it out of you?"

"You mean you want Brick to be the only man having any kind of sex with me this weekend. I might begin to think you want him being my exclusive lover. He licks me to get me ready for his cock, fucks me, then cleans up after himself. What exactly are you doing here? Don't you want a chance to reclaim your wife; to show you're good for something since you can't breed me? I think you should take over all sex for me other than his breeding. Prepare me for his superior cock and sperm, then reclaim your wife when he's done, so he's not the only one giving me orgasms. Whatever, your choice. Brick would you clean me up?"

"Gladly."

"Wait!" Jacob said. He paused a moment. "I'll do it."

Cheryl patted her pussy. Jacob stared at it, the white cream oozing from her cunt. He hesitantly swiped his tongue up her slit, gathering the leakage. He made a small face, but continued licking. Cheryl holding his head up to her liquid folds, telling him how good he was for taking care of her. While he was down there, she asked him to give her a couple orgasms, which he did. Jacob continued cleaning her up until there was nothing on the outside to be seen.

"That was wonderful, Jacob. Thank you."

Jacob got up and his cock was hard, He took Laura's hand. "I need to fuck you," Jacob said.

"Honey, I have another favor to ask of you," Cheryl said.

"What is it? I need some relief."

"Of course you do, sweetheart. You were so good to clean me up, I'd like to return the favor. Please, let me suck your cock until you cum down my throat."

"You never let me cum in your mouth before," Jacob said.

"There are lots of things we've never done before. We've never fucked other people before. You were so good to me, I'd like to return the favor. Please."

So, Jacob got his cock sucked, finally cumming in Cheryl's mouth. He got another surprise. After draining his balls, Cheryl moved up the bed and kissed him, snowballing some of his cum back to him, which surprised him no end, but he ate that too as Cheryl deeply tongue kissed him. Cheryl had now kept Jacob from fucking Laura. I wondered how or if she'd continue denying Laura to him.

"Mmm, you taste so good, don't you think so?"

"I - I guess so."

"You do, honey. So tasty. If you replace the anal plug in my ass this morning. I'm going to let you fuck my ass tomorrow, because you're so good to me, dear. It's not many men who would let another man fuck their wife to give them a child. You're very understanding and I love you so much."

"You're going to let me fuck your ass?"

"Why not? Didn't you fuck Laura's ass last night?"

"Yes."

"I'm not going to let you do anything with her I won't let you do with me. But you're the only one I'll ever let fuck my ass. Brick is too damn big, and we don't want his sperm going to waste, would we? He needs to knock me up, since you can't. But since you can't knock me up, my ass would be a good place to put it in the meantime, wouldn't it. My mouth and my ass, since it's not much good for anything else."

Cheryl was treading a fine line, but she was treading it. At least, Jacob wasn't fighting it yet. Laura got the next largest plug and took the smaller one to clean, Jacob inserting the new one in her rectum with the help of some lube.

We had some breakfast, everyone pretty hungry due to the energy expended during the sex yesterday and last night.

Nearly done with breakfast, Cheryl threw something else out there.

"Jacob, I think you should stop fucking Laura."

"Wh-what?"

"I was just thinking. This was originally supposed to be just a simple exchange of services, Brick fucking me in return for you fucking Laura. Well, you've fucked her, all three of her holes; mouth, cunt and ass. The only reason Brick is still fucking me, is because I need to get pregnant. You're not going to get Laura pregnant. I'm sure she's already carrying Brick's child, even if you weren't infertile. There's really no point anymore, since you got out of her what you came for. Now, all you're doing is cheating on me, since it has no purpose.

"Since I'm your wife, I'll take care of your sexual needs should you have any, especially if you're going to do all the pre-breeding preparation and post breeding clean up. Brick won't be making love to me anymore. He'll just shove his big cock in me until he cums. You'll take care of everything else. I rather liked sucking you off. I could even do that while he's fucking me. Or, you could fuck my ass while he's in my cunt. Both of those might be fun.

"Unless of course, you wish to continue having sex with other people. I suppose that would be okay. I have enjoyed having a different lover. Brick has apparently taught both of us things about sex. I suppose other people might also be able to teach us new things. I have enjoyed having a larger cock than yours fuck me. I could find other men with bigger cocks than yours, but I'll defer to you, honey. Should you stop fucking Laura, or should we continue having sex with other people? There's a guy in the show at the Can Can, a black fellow who seems to have a big cock, if the bulge in his tights is any indication. I've always heard black lovers are the best. What do they say? Oh, yeah; once you go black, you never go back. What do you want to do, Jacob? Should we both continue taking new lovers, or are you going to stop fucking Laura?"

"What will Laura do? Who will she fuck?"

"I'm sure Brick has enough energy to fuck her a couple times a day, and still breed me. For that matter, his cock is so thick, fucking me so much is making my pussy sore. It would give my pussy a break if Laura fucked him a couple times. Let's ask Laura. Laura, if Brick promised to fuck you two times a day, would you prefer him to fuck you twice, or to fuck Jacob as many times as he can get it up?"

"No offense, Jacob, but I would prefer Sir fucking me twice a day if I'm given the choice. Fucking other men is more for my husband to watch, not for my pleasure. Sir is the best lover I've ever had."

"There, Laura's needs are taken care of. Your needs will be taken care of by me, and I get a baby out of the deal while you take care of me. What do you say?"

"I'll stop fucking Laura," Jacob said quietly.

And just like that, Jacob was a full fledged cuckold. I had no doubt that at some point, she'd start taking other lovers while he stayed home with their child and waited for her, to clean her cunt, or fuck her for sloppy seconds, and he'd grow to enjoy it, just as Phillip did now. The only thing she hadn't asked him to do was prepare my cock or clean it off afterwards. Not that I wanted him to, but I'm sure she'd have more surprises for him.

The kitchen was cleaned up, then Cheryl asked Jacob to get her ready for another breeding session. She led him back to the bedroom and got over him in a sixty-nine, and he licked her to two orgasms, then she told me to breed her. With Jacob staring up at my cock splitting his wife wide open, I fucked her. I laid the lumber to her for thirty minutes, until her cunt was frothy mess, drenched in her pussy juices. When Jacob got hard, which he did, Cheryl sucked him off again, swallowing all of his cum. I kept my hands on her hips, staying away from her other erogenous zones, but with Jacob licking her, she got plenty of orgasms out of my fucking. I finally climaxed, spurting heavily into her ravaged flower as I grunted with each thrust of my cock.

My orgasm over, I pulled out and Jacob cleaned up the mess we'd left behind. Her pussy was gaping quite a bit after I'd nailed her good, and Jacob swallowed a lot of my cum.

"Jacob, would you like to clean Brick's cock for him, or should I do it."

Jacob couldn't abide the thought of licking or sucking my cock, so he told Cheryl to do it. She smiled at him and then did such a good job of cleaning me off, I got hard enough to fuck her once more and he watched as I bred his wife again, fucking her even longer this time to build up a substantial amount of cum. I went to take a shower after that breeding, while Jacob cleaned her pussy again. He was starting to really get into licking her clean, as Cheryl said, reclaiming his wife.

I grilled steaks while Laura made au gratin potatoes and steamed broccoli. It was a rainy day today, so we ate indoors. I fed Laura, playing with her as I usually did. Cheryl told me to fuck Laura, but to deposit my cum in her. I bent Laura over the dining room table while Cheryl had Jacob down on his knees licking her, to prepare her for my cock so I'd have no problem sliding it into her wet pussy when I needed to.

I handed Cheryl the camera for Phillips movie, and gave Laura a good solid fucking, making her cum multiple times. I gave Cheryl around five minutes notice and she bent over the table next to Laura. When my climax was near, I went from one pussy to the next. Cheryl got three or four good thrusts, then I flooded her pussy with cream, which Jacob licked out of her, while Laura cleaned my cock.

Jacob had gotten an erection from watching me fuck Laura, then ending in his wife. Cheryl got down on her knees and sucked him off again, swallowing most of his cum, but snowballing some of the last of it into his mouth again. I suspected Jacob was going to get very used to the taste of semen.

"You are so good to me, Jacob," Cheryl said. "I should suck you off more often. Every night, when I get home from work, I'm going to give you a blow job. I can't thank you enough for letting me have a child this way."

"When do I get to fuck your pussy again?"

"My normal day off is Monday. How about Monday after you get off work?"

"Not before then?"

"I don't think so. My pussy is kind of sore after Brick fucks me. I think I should save my pussy for him until we go home. If you were both fucking me, I think I'd get too sore, and he wouldn't be able to fuck me, because it would hurt too much. I'll save my pussy for getting pregnant for now, since he's fucking me so often. I tell you what you could do. Don't you like the way Laura keeps her pussy clean and shaven?"

Jacob nodded. "It's nice."

"Don't you think it would be easier to lick me clean if I were shaved like that? Why don't you take me into the bathroom and shave me? Get me nice and smooth and pretty like Laura is?"

"I guess."

Cheryl kissed him. "You're so understanding, Jacob. I love you so much. You're going to be such a good father to our baby, and a good husband to me."

They disappeared down the hall.

"Does he realize how much his life is going to change, Sir?" Laura asked.

"I don't think he knows as of yet. It's still just Cheryl being bred. When I went to sleep last night, she was reading all about cuckolds. She had him licking my cum out of her this morning first thing, and then cut him off from sex with you."

"She told me what she wanted me to say. Not that I wouldn't have anyway, sir. Two of your fuckings are better than six of Jacob's." I bent down to kiss her.

"I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or not. Phillip enjoys being a cuckold, and Jacob can stop this anytime he wants. I won't fuck Cheryl without his permission, but he keeps going along, so he must like it on some level. I let another guy fuck Jeri on our trip to Victoria. She's spending the weekend with him. I mean, I kind of get it. After Jeri fucked him, I want to plant my cock so deep inside of her, I couldn't find it for a week."

Laura laughed. "A taste of your own medicine. I think on some level, Sir, they know they can't fuck as well as you can, and kind of quit trying to compete. It makes them a little more submissive, knowing there's a real man fucking their wife."

"Am I really that much better? It's not that hard being a good fucker, is it?

"Your friend, Jack, wasn't bad, sir. He was pretty close. Hans depended a little too much on the length of his cock for his fucking. But his hands almost made up for it. His massage was dreamy. I was so ready to be fucked when he finished, but the fuck was somewhat disappointing in comparison. I expected an A and got a B.

"Hank Fredericks, the cowboy trail guide, was another good fuck. Probably my second favorite next to you, but you're definitely the best, sir. I would have liked to try Hank in a bed, instead of on the ground. He might have given you a run for your money."

"Would you like to try fucking Jamaal, the black guy Becca is dating? Jeri liked him."

"Sure, sir. I'll give him a shot if Becca doesn't care."