How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When this Lush dies, you need to run straight to me to have the one on the charger placed in you. You have my permission to cum until I remove the toy. Marianna, your two hours can start now." I set my timer for two hours.

"And Miss Tracy can lick me during my two hours?" Marianna asked.

"If that's all you want, she can lick you the full two hours, or you can work her for one, and enjoy sex the second. You don't have to give her sex unless you want to. It's her job to pleasure you, not yours to pleasure her." I put out a strapless vibrator and a strap on. "If you want her to fuck you, or you want to fuck her, you can use either of these toys. You'll take the toy out of her pussy by the pink tail in order to do either of those things, then it gets put back in when you're done. You turn it off and on by pressing the button on the tail for three seconds. Turn it off when it's not in her, so we don't waste the battery. Make Tracy wash them when you are finished. Mi-ok, you may have the next two hours of Tracy's time. I will announce over the intercom when it is your turn. Use her however you want for your two hours. Bonnie, you may go third and use her to help you cook tonight, or you can put a frozen meal in the oven and use her for sex exclusively. The choice is yours. We are having another woman coming for dinner and to spend the night."

"Can I fuck you while I wait my turn?" Bonnie asked.

"Certainly. Rodney will lick you when I'm finished. Anna, you're free to do as you wish until your time comes this evening. Use the pool, the hot tub, take advantage of Laura's talents as a pussy pleaser, whatever you wish."

Anna nodded. "I wouldn't mind taking advantage of you after Bonnie is done, but I wouldn't mind Laura joining me until then."

Marianna took Tracy to the servant's side of the house. Mi-ok went about her business until her turn came. Bonnie came with me and Rodney.

I took Bonnie to the master bedroom. She was a little nervous undressing before the two of us, so I helped her. Bonnie was definitely pudgy, but had pleasing curves despite the extra weight she carried. She tried to cover herself with her hands when she was naked, but I held them so I could look at her. Then I started kissing her.

"I have to use a condom with you. Would you like to put it on?"

She nodded and I handed her a packet. She knelt on the floor and sucked my cock for a few minutes, before rolling the condom over my shaft. I pulled her to her feet.

"I've never done anything like this before, but after listening to Mrs. Mainquist squeal on your cock for the last day, I have to try it myself," Bonnie said.

"The pleasure others receive often leads more women to partake of sex with me. I encourage their vocal appreciation for that very reason. I either need to stand, or kneel, or you can mount and ride me while I'm lying down. However you'd like to do it. If you're real adventurous, you can ride me in a reverse cowgirl and Rodney can lick your pussy at the same time as you fuck yourself on my cock."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "I'd like to do that."

Before she mounted me, I licked her to three orgasms to lubricate her for my cock. She then straddled my waist facing my feet, and aimed my cock at her molten core. She started to sink over my shaft and had her first orgasm as she slid all the way down over the widest part of my prick, hitting bottom.

"Now I understand why Tracy was screaming," Bonnie moaned. "I've never felt so full in my life. This feels amazing."

"She also had an anal plug with the tail in her. It made her feel even more full."

"I can't even imagine it," Bonnie said. "This feels so fucking good."

"Rodney, lick her clit and make her feel even better."

"Yes, Master."

Even without moving, Bonnie had five orgasms while Rodney licked her pussy as she was split wide on my cock. Eventually, she had to move, to feel my shaft inside of her. It was harder for Rodney to keep licking, but she was enjoying the movement just as much. She had a half dozen more orgasms before I filled my condom. I turned her onto her back on the bed and Rodney licked her to three more, just cleaning up her fluids from her pussy.

"I feel like I could take a nap," Bonnie said.

"You have time for a two hour nap if you want it before you need to start on supper."

Bonnie left and I announced over the intercom to Anna that I was free and she soon arrived with Laura in tow. They were both naked. Anna didn't have to be, but it was nice seeing her get into the swing of things. Anna, Marianna and Mi-ok were all lovely women, even more so than Tracy, and they were also younger. I considered Anna the prettiest of the bunch now that I saw her body fully nude. She was behind only Laura and Roxanne in the looks department.

"Laura told me that you're the best sex she's ever had," Anna said.

"Laura is one of my biggest cheerleaders. She helps me fuck more women than I could otherwise get, because she tells them how much she enjoys it. If I tell women I'm the best, it's bragging and could easily be ignored, but when another woman tells them, they pay attention."

"I hope the buildup doesn't leave me disappointed."

Laura said, "No amount of buildup can leave you disappointed. Telling doesn't do the actual fucking justice."

"Rodney, since you've been medically cleared, you can fuck Laura bareback. I want you to fuck her as much as you can for the next hour, while taking movies of your fucking for her husband. Make sure you show all the cum running out of her pussy before you clean it."

"Yes, Master."

I spent the next twenty minutes licking Anna to orgasm after orgasm. I figured she was just past finishing college and might have a tight cunt which might need some help stretching over my cock. When my timer went off, I had Rodney announce it was Mi-ok's turn to enjoy Mrs. Mainquist. I reset the timer and put a condom on my cock and Anna wanted to fuck doggy style, so she got on her hands and knees on the bed, and I slowly started my penetration.

As expected, Anna was tight. Even with the prior stimulation, I had to work my cock in slowly. She started cumming quickly, before I was all the way inside her, as I stretched the poor girl to take my cock. She loved it though. Inarticulate moans and whimpers filled the air as I filled her. Her head was lying on the bed five minutes later when I finally got all of me inside her. Like opening up a new asshole, I let her get used to the size before I started moving. When she started to fuck herself, is when I thought I could fuck her. Newly stretched, I only fucked her for twenty minutes before filling my condom. Laura did the honors this time, Rodney having finished with her now.

I got up to look in on Tracy. I found her buried between Mi-ok's thighs, lapping at the lovely Korean's delicate flower. Tracy's pussy was a sodden mess, soaked in her juices. Her thighs were wet with them down to her knees.

"Hasn't your Lush died yet, slut?"

"Yes, Master. Mi-ok didn't give me permission to stop licking her."

"Go put the other one in immediately. Wash this one and start charging it. I will see to Mi-ok. You will be punished for not obeying me. Mi-ok is not your Mistress. I'm your Master."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, sir."

Mi-ok looked at my cock, currently starting to swell again. "Please, sir, please don't fuck me. You are too big and my pussy is too small."

Mi-ok looked to be about 5-1 and 100 pounds, so I could see why she might feel that way. "You don't have to fuck anyone you don't want to. This is something for your benefit if you want it, not something you have to do. Would you like me to take over the licking. I won't even do that if you don't want to."

"I would be pleased if you would lick me, sir."

Kneeling between her spread thighs, I applied myself to the task at hand. She was very orgasmic and responded well to my tongue. While licking her, I explored her pussy with a finger. I ran into a barrier before my finger was all the way inside her.

I pulled back, her fluids glazing my mouth. "Are you still a virgin, Mi-ok?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you wish to remain one?"

"I'm not sure, although I think you much too large to claim it, sir."

"I understand completely. No one would like to begin with the largest, when it is likely to be painful anyway. How much do you value virginity before marriage?"

"My family values it more than I do, sir. My mother is hoping I would wait for a husband, but knows it is less likely I would remain so living here. She believes Americans are very sinful and promiscuous."

"Compared to other cultures, she'd be right. Most of western society no longer values virginity in marriage. Regardless, it's something you should decide you should lose, and not based upon anyone else's values and beliefs. Your virginity will remain safe unless you ask to lose it."

"Thank you, sir. I know the other women have enjoyed you, but your size scares me. I would be too afraid to enjoy it, I think."

I think she relaxed even more when she realized I would not penetrate her and became even more orgasmic. Tracy returned with the new Lush in and reported she'd washed the other and was charging it. She'd washed her face and crotch. She asked when she would be punished.

"When we eat and the others can witness your punishment."

"Sir," Mi-ok said, "she is right. I did ask her not to stop."

"She knows who her Master is and who she needed to obey. She chose not to stop. Unless you chained her to your pussy, she could have stopped."

Both Mi-ok and Tracy smiled at my statement. "I told Master I might have a hard time obeying some commands," Tracy said. "He spanked me with his hand last night, and it was an interesting sensation. I was intrigued to feel more."

"How many times have you climaxed, Tracy?" I asked.

"I have no clue. Many, many times, sir."

"Imagine if you'd not gotten permission to orgasm any of those times."

"How much punishment does an unpermitted orgasm receive, Master?" Tracy asked.

"Ten swats per orgasm, and they'd not all be with my hand. Beyond about forty, I tend to use a paddle to protect my hand from getting sore. Your ass, on the other hand, can become flame red. You have no need to sit down. You can stand or kneel."

"Yes, sir. I'll keep that in mind."

"Has anyone licked you?"

"Marianna took a taste, but I can't say she really licked me, sir."

"I'll turn Mi-ok back over to you."

"Thank you, sir," Mi-ok said, "for pleasuring me, and for the other thing."

"You're welcome. Remember, nothing you don't want to do, no matter who asks you."

I received a text from Karen. My plane has landed. I'm on my way. I need you to fuck me so bad.

I texted back, I'm looking forward to it.

Returning to the bedroom, I saw Laura and Anna in a sixty-nine. Rodney was stroking his cock. There was evidence he'd climaxed already.

"Do you want to go back in your cock cage, Rodney? Who gave you permission to touch yourself?"

"No one, sir. I'm sorry, Master."

"How many times have you orgasmed?"

"Twice, sir."

"Plus touching yourself a third time without permission. I was going to let you fuck your wife, but I don't reward bad behavior. Thirty swats with a paddle, Cuck. In fact, there will be no more fucking for you today, and there was going to be another female you hadn't met yet. Her husband doesn't get to fuck her without my permission, but she still needs fucking. I guess I'm the only one who can fuck her now."

"Yes, Master."

The timer went off again, and I informed Tracy over the intercom, she belonged to Bonnie for two hours. I decided to take a brief nap so I could fuck Karen long into the night. I kicked everyone out but Laura and told her no more sex either.

"Yes, Master." She took a nap with me instead, curled up around me.

******

The next thing I knew was Laura shaking me awake. "Sir, Karen has arrived," she said.

She said she wanted to fuck me, so I didn't bother getting dressed. I told Laura to bring her back, and to stay after she brought her in.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

Laura brought Karen into the bedroom and she practically leaped onto the huge bed when she saw me on it.

"You need to be careful," I said. "I cracked a rib."

"How?" Karen asked.

I told her about my little episode with Nick and having to tell his parents what happened so they could stop him when I pushed him to reclaim his wife.

"Please tell me you can fuck," Karen said.

"I can fuck, but I need to be standing, kneeling, or lying down with you riding me. Stay away from my ribs is all I ask."

"I can work within those parameters," Karen said, bending down to kiss me, which got very heated, very quickly.

Karen sat up. "I need your cock in me right now. Is Laura going to record our fucking for Greg?"

"Yes, she is."

Karen handed Laura her phone. "I bought some of the special lingerie you requested. I want you to undress me like you did last time, to unveil me slowly for the camera and you."

"Of course."

We both got off the bed and with Laura videoing, I started kissing her again, though unbuttoning her clothes. When her blouse came off, she was wearing a demi cup bra, which put her tits on a shelf and left her areolae and nipples exposed. I turned her to face the camera.

"Thank you for dressing your wife so nicely for me Greg. I might let you fuck her again, but this time you'll have to use a condom. We can't take the risk of you breeding your wife with your inferior seed."

I removed the brassiere and unzipped her skirt. She had on a garter belt and thigh high stockings, with crotchless panties. With her still facing the camera, I kissed the back of her neck, massaged one of her tits with my left hand and moved the right down to play with her bare mound.

"She's so wet for me, Greg," I said. "I can tell your wife really wants to fuck me. You just don't do it for her anymore. No wonder she gave me her tight married pussy to fuck."

Fingering her until she gasped in orgasm, then turning her to face me again, kissing her, squeezing that delectable ass for the camera. I pulled her butt cheeks apart. She had an anal plug in her bottom, preparing for my use of her.

"I'm going to claim her ass, tonight Greg. This ass belongs exclusively to me now. You will never get to fuck this ass. I now own all three of her fuck holes. She has permission to share her mouth with you, as long as she never swallows your cum. She can share her pussy with you as long as you never deposit a drop of your sperm in it, with my permission, but her ass is mine. She's had herself tested, Greg, so I can fuck her bareback, but we're still waiting for the results. I'm going to breed your wife, Greg. Perhaps I'll share her womb with other superior cocks, but your seed will never enter it. Tell your husband how much you want my cock, slut?"

She looked back at the camera. "Brick owns my pussy from now on, Greg. I've never been fucked like he fucked me. You don't do it for me anymore. I need more than you have." She sank down to her knees and held both hands around my now rampant prick. "I need this cock, Greg." She licked the head. "You can see how big it is, how wide I have to open my mouth to suck on just the head, Greg." She opened wide and sucked on the head for thirty seconds, my cock swelling even further. "My cunt now belongs to this cock alone, and no one else will ever touch it without his permission. I'm sorry, Greg, but you can see why I need it."

Karen sucked the head some more, then she stood up. "Please fuck me, Brick. Claim my married pussy again."

I got a condom and rolled it on my rock hard cock, lying on the bed on my back, and she straddled my waist, facing the camera again in a reverse cowgirl. She placed the head of my cock against her flowering folds, and looking at the camera, started sliding down my shaft. My prick began splitting her apart.

"Oh, fuck, Brick. I'm cumming already. You're not even all the way in me yet, and I'm cumming. This is why he owns my pussy, Greg. No one has ever made me feel like he does. You don't even come close."

The narration ended for awhile as we fucked. It wasn't needed. Karen was cumming frequently, and her moans and the expressions on her face as she climaxed, said it all. We fucked for about forty minutes before I bucked up into her descending body and let go, my balls pumping my condom full of my seed. The outside of it was coated with her juices, the inside with mine. Karen pulled it off my prick and held it up to the camera.

"See how much cum is inside this condom, Greg. How many women have you fucked already today, Brick?"

"You're the fifth."

"I was his fifth fuck and he still left this much cum inside the condom, Greg. When he breeds me, imagine how much cum I'm going to have in my cunt, when I'm the only one he's fucking. You can stop recording now, Laura. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Miss Karen."

"Can you fuck me again, Brick," Karen asked.

"I can, but I won't. I want to fuck you more later. Even I have some limits. Have you met the other people here?"

"Just the man who opened the door. Rodney, I think he said his name was."

"Yes, he's the owner of the house, and the husband of the wife I'm breeding. Both of her other children are biracial, with black fathers. How did Greg take it when I said I might let a black man breed you?"

"He went crazy with lust. He masturbated like two straight times, just thinking about it. I can't believe he'd want me having a black baby, but it doesn't seem to bother him a bit. I just never imagined he was like this before. It's like I never knew my husband at all."

"Since you said he watched interracial porn, I'm not surprised. What do you think about the idea?"

"I just don't want to answer the questions having a black baby would create. I don't know about Greg's parents, but mine would freak. I can just imagine them showing pictures to all their friends who know who I'm married to Greg. A 'Who's the father moment'. I'm happy with you."

"I understand. What we might try, to throw Greg into a dither, is having you suck a well hung black man. Off camera, he can roll a condom on because he should anyway, then we'll film him fucking you from behind where his cock isn't visible. For all Greg will know, you're taking the chance of having a black child, not filling up a condom reservoir."

"That could be fun. I could see doing something like that."

"Well, I expect to be here for the next five weeks or more. Tracy, that's Rodney's wife, should be fertile in two and a half to three weeks, and I'll stay until it's confirmed she's pregnant. I just had another wife come up pregnant. That's three and counting. I imagine Nora is pregnant now too. Why don't you just plan on coming here every time you overnight in Seattle, and I'll even do your breeding here?"

"It's a beautiful place."

"Are you going to allow Greg to witness your breeding?"

"He can't get the time off from work, so no. I suppose he could come up for a weekend, but I'd rather keep him at arm's length while getting pregnant."

"There are other women here he can fuck. Will you let him fuck any of them?"

"No extracurricular fucking for Greg. I was serious about that. He can't use his own fetish where he wanted me fucking other men to use as an excuse to fuck other women. He remains faithful to me."

"He will need some form of sexual release. I'll give him permission to fuck you twice a week with condoms on."

"That's up to you. He can masturbate for all I care."

"I know he upset you with his fetish, but he's still your husband. He's going to raise our child."

"I suppose. I could talk to him, I guess, see what he wants to do that's not prohibited by you. I'm serious, though, that you own my pussy."

I laughed. "And I love owning it," I said, "but getting fucked once a week may not do it for you in the long run. You may need more sexual release yourself."