How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura moved so I didn't have to. I licked the cum off the outside of her pussy, while she licked my quiescent cock. We then went out to sit in the hot tub until we were called to lunch.

******

At lunch, I had Rodney sit beside me so I could feed him. Tracy was under the table licking cunts, primarily, but she also had to suck the two male cocks. I told her if she let any cum escape her mouth, she'd have to lick it off the floor, so she was assiduous in claiming all of it in her mouth. After lunch, I started another two hour timer. Tracy helped Bonnie clean up the kitchen before being dragged back to her bedroom. Rodney went to Marianna's room with some condoms. Mi-ok started going about her duties, leaving Anna for Laura and me, since she had no chores with the children gone.

After fucking her with a condom on, Anna said she wanted to get her medical clearance, so she could fuck me without one.

"Are you on birth control?"

"I'm on the pill to regulate my periods," she said.

I called my urologist's emergency service, and got her an appointment for tomorrow, Monday. "You might miss some of the festivities tomorrow."

"It will be worth it," Anna said.

"The doctor will probably have the results by Wednesday afternoon."

"Do I have to go back to Seattle to get them?"

"Ask if you can get them faxed to you here."

"Can you fuck me again?"

"It's Laura's turn. Besides, I like fucking without rubbers on as well."

"I suppose that is fair. Fine, I'll lick her pussy."

Which is what she did, much to Laura's delight, even cleaning up after me.

******