How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make me fuck other men, aren't you?"

"Of course. Is there anyone who's hit on you, you were kind of interested in, who you didn't consider fucking before because you were married?"

"There's this pilot, who's hit on me a couple times, but he's married. Unless his wife is a cuckquean, I wouldn't do that to her."

"You could check with him, and if he says he has an open relationship, ask to verify it with his wife. If he won't, he's a liar. Anyone else? Maybe another flight attendant on your routes?"

"Not anyone I'm interested in, but what about Diana's husband. We know they're in an open relationship. I could fuck Diana too. That might be fun, since she turned me on to you."

"She did tell him that she'd help him fuck another flight attendant once after she spent several days with me. And you both live in San Diego. That does sound doable, but she only sees him a few days a month, so it's not like you can just walk in the house with him some day."

"Any chance you can come down to San Diego when I have a couple days off and can fuck me in front of Greg?"

"Anything is possible. Probably wouldn't be until after I breed you, and move out of here."

"That's fine. I'd love for Greg to lick your cum out of my pussy and ass, and you need to be present for him to do so. After I'm pregnant, it won't even matter if he sucks all of your cum out. The damage will already be done."

"Why don't I introduce you to the others. I was going to let Rodney fuck you, but he's being punished for cumming twice without permission."

"How many people are here?"

"At the moment, eight. Laura, me, Rodney, Tracy, and four servants, a cook, a nanny, and two maids. Tracy and Rodney are in submission to me for a week, beginning at noon today. I'll have to pay attention to them both as a consequence."

"How many of them have you already fucked?"

"Laura, of course, Tracy, the cook and the nanny. One of the maids is still a virgin, just over twenty, Korean. She's scared to let me fuck her. She's not afraid to let people lick her though."

"I don't blame her. I was scared when I saw you, and I'd been fucked before. Let's check it out."

We went out to the main part of the house, Karen leaving her clothes off when she saw I wasn't putting any on. Bonnie was in the kitchen cooking. Tracy was cutting up vegetables for a vegetable medley. Laura asked if she could help. Tracy had dried girl cum around her face. Her thighs were soaking wet from the Lush. It was probably getting close to the end of its battery life. I introduced both of them to Karen and told them that Karen would be my next breeding project.

Anna was in the heated pool swimming laps. She was naked. I introduced them to each other.

"She's gorgeous," Karen said, as we were walking away. "No wonder you fucked her. I'm surprised you fucked the cook."

"I'm an equal opportunity fucker," I said. "I don't discriminate."

"Did she enjoy it?"

"Do you?"

"Okay, stupid question. I guess I meant it's probably not often she gets someone as good as you are to fuck."

"They live here. I'm not sure any of them were getting much of an opportunity for sex. Rodney has been locked in a cock cage for eight years, and Tracy isn't bisexual. Of course, as my sex slave, she's going to lick a lot of cunt, including yours at supper. I aim to correct that while I'm here. No reason they can't all get sex while I'm here."

Karen laughed. "How noble of you."

I laughed too. "It is rather benevolent of me, isn't it. Six different women to fuck for the next few weeks without having scrounge up new ones. Laura goes home on Sunday, but I get the occasional drop in, like you. I might take a road trip to Portland to see the first woman I bred. Diana might drop in if she overnights in Seattle. I might end up having sex with a couple other regulars in Seattle. It's not that far away. Life is good."

We found Marianna and Mi-ok, who were now engaged in cleaning the house. They both had casual clothes on, not their usual uniforms. Karen greeted both of them warmly, then had a whispered conversation with Mi-ok. She looked startled for a minute, then nodded.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"You'll find out eventually."

******

Bonnie called everyone for dinner at 6:00 PM. Tracy was still working off her two hours with her, not ending for another thirty minutes. I invited the staff to eat with us, so Tracy quickly set four more plates.

"You're all welcome to dine with us every day," I said, "for at the moment, Mr. and Mrs. Mainquist are actually the lowest of the low, and will remain so until next Saturday, so I invite you to the table for them."

"Lovely," Bonnie said, sitting down. "I wish to take a load off my feet and get a tongue in my pussy, since I still have quite a few minutes left to me. Miss Tracy, if you could please put your tongue to good use down there. You'll find I didn't put any underwear on when I dressed to cook."

I said nothing, so Tracy got under the table, lifted Bonnie's dress and began licking. I told Rodney he could help with food service. With both of them busy, I stacked their plates out of the way.

The rest of us had a lovely chat. About half way through the meal, Mi-ok asked if it were possible for Laura to have permission to use the strapless vibrator to take her virginity, and fuck her twice a day through Thursday.

"Certainly, if that is what you wish, I will instruct Laura to carefully take your virginity."

"By Thursday night, Karen assured me I would be ready for you to fuck me, sir, if you go slowly. She said it would be a shame if I was to miss being able to fuck you regularly."

I looked at Karen who was beaming. "That is probably true," I said. "But I will be here for several weeks, and someone else can take Laura's place of stretching you out after Saturday. I'm sure we'll have time to take care of you before I leave."

"If it's all right, sir, Karen said I should be on the top of a sixty-nine getting my pussy licked by someone with experience when you took me. She said it would be the best sexual experience of my life."

"Other women do seem to enjoy that," I said.

"Then that's what I'd like to do."

"You're quite sure?"

"Yes, sir. She said fucking you would be much better than some other fumbling virgin, and Laura would understand how to take a woman's virginity with minimal pain, being a woman herself."

"Laura, do you accept the responsibility of carefully and gently taking Mi-ok's virginity to prepare her for me?"

"I would be honored, Sir."

"Why don't you take care of that after supper."

"Yes, Sir."

My timer went off. "Tracy, you're done serving Bonnie for now. Rodney, heat up a plate of food for your wife and give me the plate. I'm going to feed her. Then heat one for yourself. You'll be eating yours off the floor."

"Yes, Master."

"Before any of you others wander off, both Rodney and Tracy need to be punished. I'd like you to witness their punishment. It's more demeaning and humiliating when others witness their shame for disobedience."

"We'll hang around," Bonnie said. "I'll get started on some of the dishes."

"I'll help you," Laura said, "since we're going to wait before getting started on our other activities."

The others also quickly agreed to help, more hands making the work go quickly.

"Master, before you feed me," Tracy said, "my Lush seems to be dying. Should I replace it again?"

"No, you're done wearing it for now," I said pulling it out of her pussy, dripping wet, "but you need to wash it and put it back on the charger with the other one. You can do that now."

"Yes, Master, right away."

Tracy rushed off to obey. I wondered if she'd remember that when I removed the Lush, her orgasms required permission again. I was thinking husband and wife should receive equal punishments, which meant that Tracy would need twenty more, although maybe she was sharp enough to remember. I'm sure she expected Rodney to remember similar commands when she Dominated him.

It took approximately five minutes for her to return. She'd even thought to dry off her crotch and wipe her face from all the womanly juices she'd collected in both of those places. Rodney was already kneeling on the floor eating his meal. I pulled Tracy into my lap and fed her, playing with her, kissing her, sucking her big nipples and stroking her clit, and finger fucking her cunt, making her lick my wet fingers with her food. Tracy gasped suddenly, cumming on my fingers, soaking them again.

"Miss Tracy," Rodney started to say, "you..." As a long term slave, he'd recognized what his wife had done.

"Did I ask you to speak, Rodney?" I asked. "Were you addressed in any way, asked for your opinion?"

"No, Master."

"Then I suggest you not speak. That will be ten more swats for you. Everyone needs to be educated."

"Yes, sir."

I continued my oral and digital assault on Tracy's body, playing her like a violin. Since Rodney was now getting forty, I gave Tracy two more orgasms as I fed her, neither one of which she asked for permission for. With her not replacing the Lush earlier, she was now up to forty as well.

"Thirty more swats for Tracy for not asking for permission to cum three times."

"But, Sir...." Her protest suddenly died, remembering my exact command. "Yes, sir. Forty it is."

"Very good. You learn quickly for a new slave. I'm going to get the paddle for this, since it's eighty total strokes. I want you to get in a sixty-nine, and give each other one a single orgasm to ensure you each have endorphins in your body. The clerk at Lovers assured me it would sting like a bitch. You each have my permission to cum once."

"Yes, Master," they both said. I went to my purchases and got something called The Enforcer, which the clerk assured me wouldn't leave bruising, but would leave seriously red asses in it's wake. I returned to find the two of them on the couch, licking and sucking one another. Tracy came first, so Rodney stopped, although Tracy kept lifting her pussy like she hoped he'd continue licking, the little slut. It didn't take Rodney much longer to blast a load of cum down his wife's throat. The second time he'd orgasmed in her in eight long years. She did gulp his semen down, so points for that.

I tested The Enforcer on my leg, and damn if that didn't pack the wicked sting the clerk said it would. "Since you're both getting the same number of swats, a little contest. Whoever withstands their punishment the best, gets to fuck the other one until both of you cum. Rodney, it gives you an opportunity to fuck your wife's cunt for the first time in eight years. Tracy, it give you an opportunity to fuck your husband's ass again. Who wants to go first?"

"Since I've never received a proper punishment, sir," Tracy said. "If at all possible, I'd like to go second so I can see how well he does and what I have to do to beat him?"

"Is that all right with you, Rodney?"

"That's fine, Master."

"Bend over the couch then, and I'll start with you."

Rodney took position and I began spanking his fleshy bottom. He jumped when I struck him, not knowing what to expect. After the first, which established the level of pain, Rodney handled it better. As his bottom began heating up, tears started falling, and then groans and whimpers, and finally, open sobbing. Despite that, his cock got hard. All in all, I thought Rodney made a good account of himself.

It was Tracy's turn. She bent over the couch in Rodney's place as he moved out of the way. Using the same level of force, I whacked her well toned bottom. She jumped.

"Shit, that stings, sir."

"Yes, it does. I tested it on myself, first."

She smiled. "Carry on, Master."

I proceeded to give her the same spanking I'd given Rodney, with generally the same results, up until twenty-six strokes; tears, whimpers, mewls. She turned to me suddenly and said, "Permission to cum, Master."

"Permission granted."

Two strokes later, she had an undeniable orgasm, gasping loudly, as the contractions swept through her. This surprised all but me, Laura, Rodney, and Tracy herself, who'd all witnessed it at one point or another when engaged in similar games. I reversed the device, and used the phallic handle of The Enforcer, to fuck Tracy, enhancing and promoting her orgasm, which turned into a rather big one with the help. Despite the obvious pleasure she got from her orgasm, each additional stroke of the paddle had her squawking and squealing as if I were killing her. This from someone who'd been inflicting pain herself for years, and had gone through two child births. Her orgasm should have helped suppress pain, not enhanced it.

At a loss for an explanation for everything until I announced that Rodney had tolerated his spanking the best.

"I guess you get to fuck me," Tracy said. "For the first time in eight years, I'm going to feel your tiny dick inside of me."

That's when it clicked, Tracy had lost on purpose.

"Take your prize, Rodney. Stay bent over the couch, slut. I'm going to need some relief myself," I said, pointing to my erection.

"Me, me. Take me, Brick," Karen said, bending over the same couch, naked and ready.

"I don't have a condom," I said. "Laura, bend over."

Laura was immediately bent over the couch beside Tracy and I plunged right in and she orgasmed. In short order, Rodney was beside me fucking his wife. He'd cum several times today, and lasted longer than I expected, over five minutes, less than ten. I'm unsure of the reason; residual arousal from her spanking, or just the pleasure of being a sexual plaything, but Tracy had to ask for permission to cum again.

When Tracy climaxed, Rodney pumped her harder, eventually cumming inside of her. He'd now fucked all three of his wife's holes to orgasm for the first time in a long time.

"Clean up your mess, Rodney," I said. "Don't leave it for anyone else."

"Yes, sir." He dropped to his knees behind Tracy and licked all of the cum leaking out of her. I kept fucking Laura for an additional ten minutes, much to her delight.

"Fuck me, Sir. I can't believe how good this feels. Fuck, I'm cumming again."

I deposited my creamy cargo into Laura's pussy, and told Tracy to clean it up. "Give her two more orgasms while you're at it. When you're finished, you belong to Anna for the next couple of hours, keep track of the time yourself. I'll want you back in my bed when you're done. Laura, take care of Mi-Ok. Use the vibrating strapless. Make sure she has at least four orgasms before attempting penetration, and be gentle. She still has her hymen, so have a towel handy for any blood. Rodney is otherwise free tonight, if anyone wants to take him to their bed. If you choose to fuck him, he must wear a condom. I left a big bowl of them in the living room."

"I'll take him," Bonnie said. "Even if his cock isn't the pussy pleaser yours is, I can put his tongue to good use." She dragged Rodney off in the direction of her bedroom.

"Señor Brick, would you take me to your bed?" Marianna asked.

"I would be honored, Marianna."

Taking her hand, I led her to the master bedroom. I was the Master of the household now. I was going to fuck her on that fine bed, and there'd be plenty of room when Karen and Laura joined me later.

******

I had a slow, comfortable screw with Marianna while wearing a condom. She had chosen to ride me cowgirl. When Karen came in, she told Marianna to turn around and she would lick her pussy while I fucked her. Marianna had no problem doing what Karen suggested and was soon riding me in a reverse cowgirl while Karen nibbled on her lady bits, which Marianna loved. Oh, I wish I had a clue what she was screaming in Spanish as she orgasmed over and over again on my cock.

Marianna was another young woman who'd never been stretched much. She was as tight as Anna was, and had taken several minutes to settle all the way down on my shaft. I gave her a good 45 minutes of fucking before releasing. She'd had over ten orgasms between the two of us. My condom and Karen's face were soaked with her fluids.

"Marianna, have you ever licked a pussy before?" Karen asked as we rested from our labors.

"I tasted Miss Tracy," Marianna said, "no more than that?"

"How did you like it? How did she taste?"

"It wasn't bad, but I've never been attracted to women."

"Brick is going to take my anal virginity tonight. As you know, Brick is very big, very fat. I'm sure there will be some discomfort as a result, despite my preparations for his size. I was hoping to convince you to lick me as I licked you as he takes me. I could wait for one of the others who has to lick me on his orders, but would enjoy continuing with you, if you're willing?"

"Since you were so kind as to lick me, I will do this for you."

"Gracias, mi amiga."

"You speak Spanish?"

"I live in San Diego, so un poco."

"We need to record your anal deflowering for Greg," I said.

"We certainly do," Karen said.

"Who is Greg?" Marianna asked.

Karen held up her ring finger. "My husband."

"You fuck Mister Brick and record it for your husband?"

"Yes, he is like Mr. Rodney. He likes to see other men fuck me."

"Is he your slave as Mr. Rodney normally is to Miss Tracy?"

"No, he just likes to watch."

"And you are going to have a child with Mr. Brick like Miss Tracy is?"

"That is my goal."

"Does your husband fuck other women?"

"No. He is not allowed to fuck other women. He can't use his own desire to see me fuck other men as an excuse for him to be with other women. Before I had sex with another man, he had to agree he would remain faithful."

I got up and went to the intercom. "We need a videographer in here to record Karen's anal sex with me," I said. "Anyone not busy, we need your help."

Rodney arrived a couple minutes later. "Bonnie said I could help, as long as I returned right after I'm done."

Karen handed him her phone and told him to start recording. She sucked on my cock to give me another erection. With the amount of fucking I'd done today, it took her about fifteen minutes to achieve a nice stiff prick. She came off my cock and looked at the camera.

"Brick is going to claim my ass now, Greg. The ass and pussy that he now owns, my cuckold husband."

She got a condom and rolled it over my shaft. She removed her anal plug and wrapped it in facial tissues, then thoroughly lubed her stretched out pucker and my latex covered cock.

Karen straddled my waist again, facing the camera. "You've never fucked my ass, Greg, and you never will. It's Brick's ass now. He owns it, just as he owns my pussy. I'm giving it to him." She started to sink her back passage over my cock. "He's so big, Greg. Your little dick can no longer satisfy me. I need his cock now. Another man is fucking my ass. A real man, who now owns me. Oh, shit! I'm cumming. I'm cumming with his cock in my ass. Oh, ffuucckk mmmeeeee!" Karen screamed. "He's so fucking big. Marianna, honey, please lick me. I need you."

Marianna started licking and Karen climaxed again, her rectum a hot, tight glove around my prick. She got the rest of the way down.

"His whole cock is in my ass, Greg, all of it. Move for a second, Marianna, so he can see how deep Brick's cock is." Marianna moved out of the way.

"I've claimed this ass as mine, Greg," I growled. "You will never fuck this ass. It belongs to me now."

"That's good, Marianna, you can start licking some more. Fuck, Brick. This feels so dirty and nasty to have you fucking my ass. I love it. I love your big, fat cock fucking me. You own my ass now. It's yours whenever you want it," Karen moaned, slowly moving up and down, letting Marianna stay attached to her clit, licking and sucking it.

I didn't fuck her for very long, her first foray into anal sex. She managed to have four orgasms before I pumped myself deep in her ass and released.