All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Dear Thors_fist , I love your stories and have read all of them. In this particular episode some things are niggling me. Firstly is the Ravi/Rafi name issue . Is he Ravi or Rafi ? Note that Rafi and Samira are both muslim names but Ravi is a hindu name. Given theirs is an arranged marriage its unlikely that its a hindu -muslim marriage. tantric sex is basically hindu in origin ( as is the kama sutra). It is possible that Rafi is open minded and hence does not have an issue with learning ancient hindu sex texts but given he had a trtaditional muslim nikaah ( bethrothal) you would expect him to be more on the conservative side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a note on the contract being signed. In Canada, a parent does not have the right to sign away the rights of their child. Thus in Canada, Brick could still be held responsible for child support by a court no matter what the married couple say. It would be a weird case, but distantly possible.

CrosfyreCrosfyreover 1 year ago

Enjoying the way Brick is becoming more "masterful" with every chapter. Seemingly turning almost every male exposed to his influence in recent chapters into a cuck and their wives / girlfriends into sluts / slaves / hot wives. He is a force of nature! Being a billionaire, with his inclinations, sex experience, big dick & previous history wouldn't hurt his confidence of course. Bring on the next chapter ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This chapter was just more of the sexy same. Although some new characters, not much happened to move the story along. Perhaps, DEAR AUTHOR, after having read so much SEX in this SERIES that I am becoming unimpressed. Immune to it all.

Do appreciate the conversations between RODNEY & BRICK. I Hope that his cock is permanently out of the cage. Also like that TRACEY has not reclaimed her power. There are many more chapters to come ! Can hardly wait to see what you do next ! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous