How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, I handed both of them a slip of paper with an address on it, different address for each of them.

"What's this for?" Barry asked.

"That's the name of a nice lady who's going to fit you for a cock cage, Cuck. Every time your wife fucks another man, you'll be locked in chastity, unable to even get an erection. Charmaine will hold the key to your cage. When she's going out on a date with someone else, or she goes out to a club to pick up another man, you'll be locked up."

"What's mine for? Are you locking your pussy up?"

"Essentially, yes. Do I own it?"

"Yes, Brick, you own my pussy."

"This is the address of a man who does piercing. You will first fuck him with a condom on, then he will pierce both labia on either side of your vagina, and insert hoops. He's given me a chain with a lock, that will go from loop to loop, blocking your pussy fuck hole. I won't be able to put the chain and lock on until after your piercings heal, nor will you be able to have any sex, but after they do, I'm locking it up and giving your cuckold the key...."

"You're giving Barry the key?" Charmaine asked.

"Yes, and I'll tell you why. Rodney was locked up in a cock cage for eight years, released only when he was going to the doctor for medical exams. Tracy got a little power mad. I don't want that to happen to Barry. He may be a cuckold, but he has certain rights. One of those will be controlling your pussy for me. If you keep him locked up in his cage for weeks or months at a time, he'll have very little incentive to unlock my cunt. Of course, I'll have another key and can unlock my pussy whenever I want. If someone wants to fuck you, Barry has to ask me for my permission that you be unlocked. I'll ignore any request coming from you. You'll also have to keep him satisfied in other ways, giving him frequent blow jobs or letting him fuck your ass. I want Rodney caged and you pierced before I return on Thursday night. You won't be ready for sex, but you can suck my cock. I need you to get better than you are."

"I've never had anal sex before."

"You'll be starting now. I'm going to insert an anal plug tonight, and I'll change to the next largest size tomorrow morning, and you'll keep putting a larger size in every twelve hours until you're at the largest size. You'll keep that one in you at least twelve hours of every day until I claim your ass. Since my pussy is off limits to Barry, he'll need to fuck your ass or your mouth for his pleasure. After I've opened your ass, I will sometimes allow him to fuck your ass while I'm fucking my pussy. If you thought having sex with me before was good, wait until I fuck you while your ass is plugged. You'll feel so full."

I handed them an envelope with a wad of cash in it. "This is two thousand dollars. I want you both to go to a nice store and buy some sexy, slutty lingerie and sexy clothes. I'm assuming that Barry will know what's sexy to him. He'll help you pick out things to turn men on. You will wear those clothes all the time. Your job is to make yourself attractive. Everyday, you should leave this apartment looking like a wet dream.

"You will flirt with other men. If someone wants to date you, you can make a date with them, but I need to approve any sex. Your cuckold will dress you for your dates, including shaving your pussy and legs, and putting lotion on you to keep your skin smooth. If you go out on a date, you can lock your cuckold in his cock cage. If you have sex with someone, I would prefer you bring them back to your apartment, so Cuck can watch or listen to you having sex, and help protect you if you happened to choose an asshole. You may not go on a date with the same man more than twice in a row. You're not looking for another romantic attachment, you're looking to fuck bigger cocked men. Your primary responsibility is to your family, and your husband. You're fucking other men because he enjoys watching you fuck other men.

"Here is another two thousand dollars. Once a week, I want you going out on a date with each other, using one hundred dollars out of this envelope, which is roughly a half year of dates. You are connecting with your spouse, but also be open to others approaching you, based upon your jewelry, and being recognized as a hotwife/cuckold couple. Barry will go into his cock cage before a date with you. You can go out to eat, dancing, movies, pretty much anything. You will save your sexiest clothes for those dates with your cuckold or other men.

I pulled out my checkbook and wrote them out a check for ten thousand dollars. "I want you to look for a nice apartment for your family. Something with three bedrooms. One for the two of you when Charmaine doesn't have a date, one for the baby and one for the Cuck when you have male company. It should be good for first, last and damage deposit, plus furniture for the two extra bedrooms."

"These are your anal plugs. I'm putting one in you tonight before we go to bed, and I'll be putting the next larger size tomorrow before I leave." I handed her another package. "These are Ben Wa balls. You'll start with the larger ones, wearing them in my pussy all the time. You'll remove them for going to the bathroom so you don't lose them in the toilet, and for vaginal sex only. You'll probably lose them to start, because it's hard to keep them in, especially if you're exercising. When you can go a week without losing either of the larger balls, you'll go to the smallest size. They will keep your cunt snug despite looking for larger cocks to fuck. Do either of you have any questions?"

"Will I ever get to fuck your pussy without a condom again?" Barry asked.

"If you wanted to fuck it, why did you give it to me?" Barry didn't have an answer. "You allowed me to fuck your wife with Rafi's sperm on it, creating the chance you'd have a biracial child. Do you understand how humiliating it would be to you if Charmaine had a dark baby. Everyone in her family and yours would know she'd fucked someone other than you. They would know you're a cuckold, Barry, more than from the jewelry I gave you. Perhaps five percent of the people who see your jewelry would recognize it for what it is. Everyone, absolutely everyone, will know you're a cuckold if you have a half Indian baby, Barry. That's the reason I got the jewelry for Charmaine and you. Because you don't care if the whole world knows you're a cuckold.

"In answer to the question, there will be some times where you'll be allowed to fuck my cunt: birthdays, anniversaries, perhaps some other celebrations. The reason you gave her pussy to me is because it excites you to watch your wife fuck other men. You'll probably fuck other women's cunts more than mine. Without any stimulation whatsoever, you orgasmed twice, once knowing your wife was answering the door naked, and again, when you fastened the anklet on your wife advertising she's available to other men. Only cuckolds like you would cum with that little or no physical stimulation at the idea of their wife being fucked by others. You're still hard, imagining me fucking your wife again.

"Is the best man from your wedding single, Cuck?"

"Yes."

"Then you have one other thing you need to do before I return Thursday. You must invite your best man for dinner on Sunday night. I will be here with Ariel that night. Charmaine, you will serve dinner wearing the sluttiest outfit you've purchased, without lingerie, cunt and tits bare. You'll flirt with him, and seduce him in front of Barry. You will suck him off in front of all of us, then take him back to your bedroom and fuck him, offering him your cunt, mouth and ass. He'll wear a condom until he's had a medical checkup and been cleared. Ariel, Barry and I will wait in the living room for you to finish. He'll be the first of the men you fuck as Barry is caged."

Barry groaned and climaxed again. He might be a bigger cuckold than Phillip and Rodney.

"Now, stand up, Charmaine, so I can plug your ass. The only reason you'll remove your plug is if you have to defecate. It will fit snugly if you're urinating only. Bend over."

Charmaine bent over and I lubed up her pucker and the smallest plug, and pushed it in. She squealed a little bit as the widest part penetrated her.

"Why don't you grab whatever clothes you need for work tomorrow out of your closet, Cuck, because I don't want you entering the bedroom tonight or tomorrow morning, I'll be busy fucking your wife."

"Yes, sir."

Barry grabbed some clothes while I pulled Charmaine down onto the bed. I started to make love to her, kissing her, playing with her, licking her delicious pussy, making her moan for me. I thought it might be time to try having sex in the missionary position again. I bent Charmaine like a pretzel, putting her ankles on either side of her head and impaling her cunt with my hard cock. She orgasmed as I entered her, and from the sounds of it, and the front of his pants, Barry did too. I started long stroking her, using every inch of my prick to thrust in and out in slow motion. Charmaine went crazy, begging for my cock, my cum, to fuck her faster, to fuck her deeper, to give her pleasure like she'd never known before. Barry was frozen by the bed watching until I told him to get the fuck out. I fucked her three more times that evening, and once the next morning, and each time, I cleaned Charmaine's pussy myself, giving her more orgasms in the process. Barry heard me give her every one of them. I found cum stains on the couch the next morning, a lot of them.

******

My visit with Lily's family was short and sweet. Lily had developed the smallest of baby bumps, the nascent sign of her pregnancy. She looked good. I got along surprisingly well with her family, despite the unusual way that I became part of theirs. I was the baby's father, and that was enough for them. I think they appreciated that I may have interrupted the murderous designs their former son-in-law might have had made regarding their daughter. I wrote out a check for twenty-five thousand and asked that her father invest it for the child's future education.

"It isn't necessary," he said.

"I understand, but I want to contribute to my child's life more than just providing the sperm." He nodded and accepted the check.

I have to admit that I enjoyed making their daughter sing out for me several times in the middle of the night the two nights I was there. They had tried to offer me a guest bedroom, but Lily put a stop to that.

"I'm carrying his child. He's seen me naked already, and I loved the sex with him. It's not as if I can get more pregnant than I am."

They relented and I fucked her several times the first night.

Her mother, a petite porcelain doll I'd gladly sink my dick into, kept staring at my crotch, the next day, wondering what I had in there that had made her daughter scream in pleasure so many times.

"Would you fuck my mother?" Lily asked, the afternoon of my second day there. Her father was at work.

"Did she ask to?"

"Yes."

I laughed, remembering her sideways glances at my bulge. "I'd love to, but not without your father's knowledge and consent."

"I told you he's had sex outside of their marriage."

"Two wrongs don't make a right. Listen, I'm a lecherous dog, and I know it, but the one rule I had was not to fuck married women. I've modified the rule after learning about cuckolds and their particular fetish, which plays into my natural inclinations anyway, but unless your father asks me to have sex with your mother, I won't. I doubt your father would ask me to. He does not strike me as a cuckold. He's going to be helping to raise my child. I don't want to piss him off."

Now I'm sure you're all thinking after all I've told you so far, that I somehow made her father a cuckold, that by some way, shape or means, his wife and daughter convinced him to allow his wife to fuck me. They did not. I doubted they even asked him. Some things are what they are, and you can't get around them. Still, I made Lily scream five or six times the second night, to leave her mother with a wistful smile on her face when I left the next day.

I headed back to Tacoma, stopping first at the Mainquists for Ariel, then heading to Barry's and Charmaine's apartment.

In the car, I asked Ariel, "Did you cleanse your ass before I got here as instructed?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"Rafi is. You wanted to see what a double penetration was like. You're about to find out."

I couldn't fuck Charmaine due to her new piercings, but I had her show me all of the new clothes she had purchased with Barry's assistance. She would be attracting a lot of male attention in the future. The caged balls necklace she was wearing had her nipples looking plump and suckable.

Barry had to show me his cock locked up in his new cage. Charmaine had the largest plug in, so her ass would be prepared for her first anal, which would be Sunday night. They confirmed that they'd invited the best man at their wedding to dinner on Sunday night. I said I'd be back at four before the dinner to give them some more instructions.

"Did you fuck the man who gave you your piercings?" I asked Charmaine.

"Yes, Brick."

"Did he wear a condom and did you tell your cuckold all about your fucking?"

"Yes to both."

Barry groaned, I suspect because his cock was trying to become erect.

I had Charmaine extract my cock and suck me off in front of her husband. He was painfully uncomfortable the entire time her lips were wrapped around my cock, and especially so when I orgasmed in her mouth and my cum flooded her mouth so much, some leaked out around the seal of her lips. I made her hold it in her mouth and snowball it to his, kissing him with my seed filling it.

We said goodbye, then Ariel and I made our way to Whore's house in Seattle, arriving about nine PM. Whore was naked, waiting with Rafi and Victoria for my arrival. I confirmed that Whore had been ass fucked every day.

"Are you here to fuck me, Master?"

"No, we're here so Rafi can fuck Ariel with me. You've had a double penetration already. She hasn't. You're going to lick Victoria's cunt. If she chooses to lick you back, you don't have permission to cum. You'll stop accepting pleasure if you get close."

She got the saddest look on her face. "Sometimes, slaves are denied pleasure because it suits their Master to do so. You'll wear your Lush again tomorrow, but you don't have permission to cum. Victoria, please ensure that Whore doesn't orgasm tomorrow. I want her desperate to cum by tomorrow night. That means you'll need to monitor her more closely when you play with her. Whore, you will be coming to dinner with me tomorrow to my ex-wife's townhouse. I'll be feeding you and fucking you at the dinner table tomorrow in front of her and her current boyfriend."

Rafi and I took Ariel to the bedroom and while I fucked her pussy, Rafi fucked her ass. Oh, did Ariel love her double fucking, a fact she made clear to everyone in the house. There's nothing like a slave slut who appreciates her service to her Master. I'm sure that Ariel's orgasms made Whore crave them even more. I lasted much longer fucking Ariel than Rafi did, so I had him keep fucking her until he climaxed a second time. After I climaxed, I had Whore come into the bedroom and clean up all three of us, sucking Rafi's cock as eagerly as mine. She even dug her tongue into Ariel's bottom to get the two loads of cum Rafi left there. Good girl.

After cleaning up, I sent Rafi home and I gave Victoria a quick fucking. Then she had to go home. Whore slept in her guest room while Ariel and I slept in her bed.

Before Whore went to work in the morning, I ensured she had her Ben Wa balls and the Lush in her pussy. She was practically begging to be fucked.

"Not until tonight, Whore. I'll be back to pick you up after work. Wear something nice, though don't expect to wear it long once you get there. I have a gift for you. Lift your dress."

Whore lifted her dress showing me her lovely pussy. I took another jewelry box out of my things and pulled out gold pussy clips which hooked onto her inner labia lips on both sides of her vagina with a chain dangling between them with a tiny bell on it. I fastened them to her pussy, which was wet and practically dripping.

"Now, if someone listens carefully, they will hear you coming."

"Please let me cum, Master."

I smacked her ass. "Get to work. Victoria will be expecting you to lick her cunt."

"Yes, Master."

******

Ariel and I went to Laura and Phillips home, and after checking with Roxanne, I fucked Laura, with Ariel shooting a movie of her fucking and sending it to Roxanne to be shared with Phillip at her discretion. I told Roxanne in the text that I could take care of her late tonight or Saturday morning.

How about both? She texted back.

I'm easy.

I know you are. It's why I asked.

LMAO

"Have you noticed a lot of changes to your body now that you're pregnant?" I asked Laura. We were resting after her fucking.

"Not too many yet, Sir. I feel a little nausea at times, but it isn't bad. I'm not throwing up. I'm a little hornier, I think, but it's hard to tell because submission makes me horny too. My nipples might be a tad more tender."

"Are you still using your Ben Wa balls?"

She laughed. "Religiously, Sir. The OB said it would help tighten me right back up after delivery."

"Is Roxanne a good Mistress?"

"Very good. She's arranged with Becca to for Jamaal to fuck us a couple times so Phillip can get his cuckold fix. She let me fuck you, so that was great. She makes sure I'm spending quality time with Phillip. He's giving us both massages and keeping our pussies shaved. We get to fuck perhaps twice a week."

"Good. Does your marriage feel strong?"

"It's good, Sir. We're in a good place."

"You don't regret not becoming a stripper or streetwalker?"

"Not at all, Sir. Thanks for pulling us back from the edge."

******

Before we left to pick up Whore, I took a shower with Ariel.

"Have you had a good twenty-four hours, slut?" I asked, soaping her down.

"Wonderful, Master. I loved my fucking last night."

"Everyone in the house knew you loved your fucking."

"I was kind of loud, wasn't I, sir?"

"You were. I have a present for you."

"Me, sir?"

"You didn't think I was only going to give something to everyone else, did you?"

"I was hopeful that you're going to keep me, Master. That's all I really want."

I laughed. "Yes, I'm going to keep you."

She leaped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me, clinging to my neck, raining kisses on me. "Then I'm exceedingly happy, Master. Where is my gift?"

"After you dry off."

Which we did shortly after. I put on one of my power suits. Out of the breast pocket, I pulled out another jewelry box. I handed it to her. It was long. She slowly opened the box and gasped, pulling the gift out of the box. It was a gold collar with diamonds on either side of the leash ring.

"Is this real gold and diamonds, Master?"

"I sure hope so. I paid a gold and diamond price for it. I remembered you asking me when you first learned who I was, if my collars were gold and diamonds. I told you for a week's submission, it was a dog collar from Target. Well, it's now longer than a week that I plan on keeping you. I thought you should have an appropriate collar. Why don't you kneel so I can put this on you."

Ariel dropped to her knees. I took off the dog collar and put her new collar on her. She was touching it as I locked it on.

"Master, thank you. You've made me the happiest person in the world."

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her, crushing her naked body to mine. My cock was starting to make another appearance.

"Would you like me to take care of this for you, Master?"

"Not now. I'll be fucking you later. I'm saving myself for the show."