How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 21

Story Info
Brick bets Tom he can fuck Jeri's mom to make Jeri a slave.
22.2k words
4.7
13.7k
16

Part 21 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

In this chapter, Brick begins turning Charmaine into a hotwife with provisions to protect Barry. He sets up Tom to surrender Jeri to slavery for a week to test whether he's a cuckold, then fucks Jeri's mother again to win the bet. This chapter contains, oral, anal, interracial, lesbian, group and public sex. It contains scenes of spanking. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My Thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial collaboration.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 21

Setting up Tom

I fucked Whore again in the morning, but this time, I left a huge deposit of cum just inside of her cunt, and I told her to join Rafi and Karen and have Rafi lick my cum out of her pussy, then for her to lick any of his cum out of Karen's cunt, then send Karen here for her morning fucking. After Karen came to me, she could suck Rafi off.

"May I cum when Rafi licks me, Master?"

"You're learning. You may, and for asking, Rafi can fuck you, no limits on your orgasms while he does."

"Yes, Master, thank you."

Then I fucked Charmaine and told her to do the same with Barry and Ariel, except to make sure Barry wore a condom for his fucking. By the time I'd sent Charmaine off, Karen was there, saliva glistening on her pussy lips.

"Are you ready for your morning fucking?" I asked.

"Born ready," she said, flopping onto the bed and spreading her legs.

"This dose of baby batter goes in Tracy," I said, pulling her butt to the edge of the bed and sinking my cock inside of her prepared pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of your cock splitting my cunt wide open when you sink in me."

"It is a religious experience, isn't it," Tracy said.

"You know it. Fuck, I'm cumming already. I need to fuck you in front of my husband some time. Tracy, ride my face. I haven't had any pussy yet this trip."

"Gladly." Tracy got up and put her cunt in Karen's face, moaning on the first lick.

I gave Karen thirty minutes, then Tracy fifteen, before blowing my load up her cunt. She rolled over and Rodney was doing his level best to remove my cum before inserting his.

While Rodney was fucking Tracy, I said, "Bonnie was wondering if she could have a child?"

"Are you going to give her one?"

"I might, if she needs it, but I was thinking of another source for her sperm donation?"

"Who?"

"Rodney."

Rodney grunted and blew up, pumping like crazy as he orgasmed.

"Rodney? Whatever for?" Tracy asked, almost oblivious to his explosion.

"Hear me out. You gave Rodney a chance to have his own kid this time, and there's a chance that it would be his, but also a chance that it isn't. I fucked you seven times from Wednesday night until Charmaine got here on Thursday, and I started splitting semen between the both of you. Are you planning on having any more?"

"No. Three was my limit."

"So there's still the possibility that Rodney won't be a father, and could never be one, unless you let him breed Bonnie. If this child ends up being Rodney's, it may not matter, but if it isn't, it gives him one more chance to be a father. Bonnie intends to remain here, working for you, and her child would be raised with your children. If Rodney is the father, he could help raise it along with yours. I'll give Bonnie some money so she can take care of monetary expenses. She's already fucking him. She just needs to go off birth control and it could happen.

"If you wanted to see if your child is Rodney's first, I understand, but Bonnie is thinking it needs to happen soon for her, and her opportunity to meet and form a relationship with someone else is rather limited. If you don't want Rodney to breed her, I'll take care of it for her, but I see this is another chance for Rodney to have a child. She was planning on asking you when we're done with your breeding, but I thought I'd mention it first."

Tracy looked at Rodney who was pulling out of her. "Would you like to have your best chance yet of having a child?"

"If you wouldn't mind, Mistress. It does seem like a way to make it happen."

Tracy pulled him down for a kiss. "My beautiful, wonderful man. If you want to breed her, make it happen."

"Thanks, Tracy. I appreciate it. One other thing I'd like to mention. Come Monday, I'm planning to leave for a few days."

"Where are you going, and why?" Tracy asked.

"The first woman I got pregnant, Lily, lives down in Portland with her family. I'd like to go down there and see her and meet her family, spend a couple of days. I was hoping to leave Ariel here, but she can stay with Mistress Gwen or even go to her own place if necessary. I'd like someone in charge of her. I'll pick her up on Thursday on my way back to Seattle. On Friday night, I have a dinner date with my ex-wife and her new boyfriend, and I'd like to check in on Laura and my friend, Roxanne. I'll be back next Sunday. I have a twofold reason for pulling out. It gives Rodney more time to work on my blueprints, and Ariel more time to work on my art.

"Another part of it, is I want to make a gradual withdrawal out of your family and your life, pull back from the children a little. I think I'm teaching them far too many of the wrong things. Franklin is a bright kid and watching me make babies with a lot of different women isn't a good example for an impressionable young mind. I'm going to be leaving when you're confirmed pregnant, and you should get used to not having me around, so I'll spend the occasional night with Charmaine or Dr. Sam, but I'll be in and out."

"I suppose you're right. We've all gotten a little used to you being around. I feel like everyone is going to miss you," Rodney said.

"They'll miss the fucking, but you've opened the gates a little, and it's not like I won't want to check in once in awhile and give Tracy a good fucking and you a dose of cuckold angst."

"Where are you going to breed me?" Karen asked. "I thought we were going to do it here."

"I can breed you anywhere, Karen. I was staying in a suite at the Hyatt Regency after my break-up, and I could again. Maybe we'll go down to San Diego and breed you in front of your husband. I'm flexible."

"I like the sounds of that."

"I'm going to be busy next Friday and Saturday, so I won't be able to fuck you. When are you going to be fertile?"

"A week from this Wednesday."

"Do you want me to breed you in San Diego in front of your husband?"

"Please. Would it be possible for you to come on Tuesday?"

"Why?"

"I want to turn Greg into my cuckold bitch and on Tuesday, I want you to fuck my ass and have him lick my ass and your cock clean afterward. I want him sucking your superior cock and for you to fuck him in the ass."

"I'm not really into those things. I don't mind him sucking my cock a little to prepare me, like Rodney did to show Barry it may be something he'd have to do, but the rest of that is too gay for me. The other thing is I can't bring Jamaal with to San Diego, so that would go out the window. If you really don't want a biracial child, he has to wear a condom, and if it's not a movie, Greg would probably notice."

"Probably wants his face right there in my crotch as I'm getting fucked. He's so twisted," Karen said.

"I understand him," Rodney said. "He's me ten years ago."

"Please, Brick," Karen said, "for me. I want him to be a full blown sissy cuckold for me."

"Listen, you wanted another big cock fucking you, I might have an idea. This fellow, Hans, I met in San Francisco. He's a bisexual masseur with a longer cock than mine. He wouldn't mind Greg sucking his cock or fucking Greg's ass. I could hire him to come with me. He's medically cleared. Would you care if he got you pregnant if he happened to make you catch?"

"With a name like Hans, he's white, right?"

"He's Dutch, taller than me, built like a brick shithouse with a nine inch prick."

"You don't care if he gets me pregnant? You own my pussy now."

"I'll have my chances, especially if Hans is splitting his chances between you and Greg. I don't mind. If you're up for it, we can do a double penetration with Hans in your ass while I fuck your cunt."

"How much will he cost?"

"Don't worry about the cost. Consider it a gift for your conception."

"Let's do it."

******

The rest of that day went pretty much like Saturday, except I sent Whore and Rafi home with instructions she could only fuck Rafi anally until I saw her on Thursday evening. Karen had to leave to go back to work. I made sure Charmaine and Tracy licked a lot of pussy as I fucked them, since the others had received short shrift while breeding the two women. While Bonnie was being licked by Tracy (Bonnie in the superior position, Tracy submissive), I told her that I'd spoken to Tracy and Rodney about her being bred. They had agreed that Rodney could impregnate her.

"You'll need to sign a contract absolving Rodney and Tracy of any child support. I'll provide some additional income to help raise your child. They would agree to you raising your child here and Rodney providing paternal guidance to your child. Whether or not the child would be told who their father is would be up to all three of you to agree on together."

"Miss Tracy, Rodney, Brick, thank you all for your help. I can't tell you what this means to me. I'll happily lick your cunt and suck Rodney's cock when you're both finished with Miss Tracy's breeding. Thank you."

"When do you want to begin your breeding?" Rodney asked, Tracy's mouth being busy in Bonnie's pussy at the time.

"It's probably best to wait until Mr. Harmon has left, so I can be absolutely certain it's yours, Rodney."

He looked at me, currently fucking his wife. "That sounds wise."

"By the way," I said, "Mi-ok mentioned she has a cousin who might be interested in working here after Mi-ok leaves with me, and Marianne has a sister, who it would probably be best that she comes to work as a housekeeper for me. Just in case we all ended up in a bed together, I wouldn't want cousins or sisters tempted into licking each other's cunts."

Tracy started gurgling under Bonnie's pussy, then pushed up to get a little air.

"Only you could ever imagine that would be a problem," she said, almost choking in laughter.

"I do like a lot of women in my bed."

"Do tell." She pointed to the five women in the room with me now, Anna and Ariel in addition to Bonnie, Tracy and Charmaine, only Ariel not in the bed at the current time. "I think you need a bigger bed."

Good plan. "Make sure you design a bedroom big enough for an Alaskan King, Rodney; nine feet by nine feet," I said.

"Now you're talking," Ariel said. "That sounds big enough you could easily have four other women in bed with you."

******

Around ten PM, I fucked Charmaine one last time as her husband watched her riding me in a reverse cowgirl, going nuts for my cock, begging me to fuck her. He saw my sack lift and my cock swell as I flooded her cunt with one last deluge of cum as she orgasmed herself. I told him to clean up my pussy, then watched as he lapped at the mess I'd made of it. I'd fucked her so often, her pussy was gaping and puffy and inflamed looking, the pink on the interior of her vagina, red instead. I told him to put on a condom and fuck my pussy and do it well, because he wasn't touching my pussy again for several days. If Charmaine felt up to it, she could suck his cock for relief, but he couldn't lick or fuck my pussy until I permitted it.

"Feel free to lick her asshole if your tongue gets desperate for something to do," I said. "I'll be coming to your place tomorrow night, bearing gifts."

******

I did Tracy once more on Monday morning, Rodney sucking out as much of my cum as he could, then fucking her three times, his last gasp to be the father of her child, although he'd have free rein to breed Bonnie even if it wasn't.

I told Ariel she was going to be staying with the Mainquists for the next several days and I'd pick her up on Thursday, and to be packed and ready to go to Seattle for several days, including what she'd need to go out a few times. She also had to have her ass cleansed by the time I picked her up. I told her she could fuck Jon today and Wednesday with a condom, and Rodney on Tuesday. She was to lick everyone's cunt once a day.

"You can have five orgasms a day, slut. You'll be whipped for any more than five that you have. Bonnie will do your whipping each evening. I want her to practice on you. Remember you have a safe word, and use it if she strikes you harder than what you've come to expect from me."

"Yes, Master. I'll miss you, sir."

I kissed her. "I know you will. I'll miss you too, but I don't think I should bring a slutty slave like you to someone else's home after I've bred her. It's the first woman I gave a child to."

I texted Whore reminding her that Rafi could only fuck her ass once a day for the next several days as I wanted her to keep her ass stretched for me.

If you cleanse your ass before he fucks you, suck his cock clean when he finishes. Otherwise, wash his cock and then suck him to another orgasm. I'll be spending the night at your place on Thursday night, bringing Ariel. Have clean sheets on the bed. Rafi will be sleeping in the guest room if he spends the night. Invite Victoria.

Yes, Master.

I packed enough things for a few days away, and left to make some purchases and arrangements for my new pussy and her husband.

******

Arriving as Charmaine got off work and before Barry did, I quickly stripped her and started fucking her bent over the living room couch, not even bothering to remove my clothes. Barry could hear her begging for my cock and moaning before he opened the door. As soon as he entered, he could see me buried balls deep in his wife's cunt. He quickly popped a boner. After I climaxed, Barry asked if he could clean up her pussy.

"No, Barry. I told you that you didn't get to touch my pussy for a few days. I'll clean up my pussy now."

I picked her up and set her on the dining room table on her back, and licked my cum off of her.

"I ordered pizza for delivery at 6:30. When the delivery person arrives, I want my pussy naked for him or her," I said. "It's time to start advertising my pussy might be available to the right person."

Barry hadn't even taken off his clothes, nor touched himself. When I said that, he groaned and orgasmed, a wet spot spreading on the front of his trousers. Since it was a few minutes before 6:30, he didn't even go change and shower, for fear he's miss his wife answering the door naked. He sat down though, so the stain wouldn't be visible. He still had an erection when he sat down.

I handed Charmaine money for the pizza and had a seat myself. It was a minute late, but the delivery person, a man, almost lost his eyeballs when Charmaine opened the door nude. I could hear her breathing, it was so fast. She took the pizza and gave him his money. He was still staring at her when she shut the door in his face.

"Oh, God. I need to get fucked again," she said, dropping the pizza on the table and running to me, kneeling and pulling my cock out of my pants.

When I was hard, I had her strip off my clothes, then let her mount me on the couch. She exploded sliding down my cock. Since I didn't want the pizza to get too cold, I only fucked her for fifteen minutes.

"You have a lot more cum in you today," Charmaine said, said cum dripping from her pussy when she stood up.

"I haven't fucked anyone since this morning, since my breeding is done with. Sit down and eat. Barry can lick the cum off your seat after you get up."

Charmaine giggled and sat down. I didn't bother dressing, sitting down naked as well, letting Barry wish he had a cock like mine able to pleasure his wife the way I did.

"What kinds of gifts did you bring us?" Charmaine asked.

"After supper. There's no rush. I'm spending the night. Barry can sleep in the guest room."

"We only have one bedroom."

"Then he can sleep on the couch. I'm claiming your pussy in your marital bed tonight. I can almost guarantee you're going to have an addition to your family in nine months. Are you putting the crib in your bedroom?"

"We were saving for IVF treatments. We can use that money to upgrade our apartment," Barry said.

"Good, you'll need to find somewhere else to sleep when I come to fuck my pussy."

Barry nodded. His cock was still hard, even as I kicked him to the couch tonight.

I helped clean up what little needed cleaning up after supper, then watched as Barry licked up after Charmaine leaked all over her kitchen chair. I got my purchases and pulled her into my lap in the living room, fondling and kissing her passionately in front of her husband, giving her lots of tongue and playing with her tits and pussy.

I pulled out a nice jewelry box and handed it to Charmaine. "This is for you."

She opened it up and found an anklet with an infinity symbol through a heart with a key dangling beneath it. "It's lovely. Is this real gold?"

"Fourteen karat. The infinity and heart has a meaning which some people will recognize. It means you're a hotwife, available for other people to fuck. The key means your husband is in chastity and can't fuck you. Not everyone will know what it means, and you can hide it with some jeans if you want to be low key. If you wear it with a dress or shorts, more people can see it and might recognize the symbolism. If they inquire as to your availability, you'll refer them to me. I decide who my pussy fucks. You can pretty much plan on fucking any woman who asks. Men, maybe, maybe not. Barry, put this around your wife's ankle. You're proclaiming to the world when she wears it that you're a cuckold, and your wife is available for fucking."

Barry got down on his knees and fastened the anklet around her dainty ankle. Barry climaxed again as he put it on, groaning. I gave her another jewelry box and she opened it up. There was a necklace inside, also gold. There was a crystal center with a female symbol and two male symbols. One of the male symbols had a long arrow, penetrating the female symbol. The other male symbol had a small, limp arrow, pointing down and not penetrating the female symbol.

"This is a more obvious representation of your status, that you're a hotwife, and your husband is a cuckold. I want you wearing this when you go out to dinner or dancing. Quite a few people might recognize this for what it is. When you wear this, you may be approached fairly frequently. If you're out dancing, you may get up and dance with whoever asks you to dance. You can let them feel you up on the dance floor, kiss, dance close, but if they want to leave with you and fuck you, you'll tell them that someone else owns your pussy and you can't fuck them, but if they want a blow job, you might consider it. Your Cuckold will sit quietly at your table and let them. If they persist in wanting to fuck, you'll direct them to me."

I gave Barry a jewelry box as well. Inside was a gold ring, with a rooster in a bird cage.

"Barry, you're to wear this all of the time. The rooster, or cock in a cage, symbolizes that you're a cuckold husband in chastity. It won't be as obvious a symbol as Charmaine's necklace, but other cuckolds will recognize it for what it is and that you are a fellow cuckold. Some bulls may also recognize it, and know you for what you are, a husband who no longer fucks his wife."

Pulling out another jewelry box, I handed it to Barry to open. It had two necklaces, one stainless steel and the other gold, but otherwise alike, with two blue marbles, or balls locked in a cage. The gold one also had two chains coming off it that had loops which would go around Charmaine's nipples.

"I'm sure you know what blue balls stand for, don't you Cuck. Your balls locked up. The stainless steel one is for you to wear, like you do your ring. You'll wear it everywhere, although whether other people will see it will be dependent on whether you wear it over or under your clothes. The gold one belongs to my pussy and she'll wear it when she doesn't wear the other one, although she can wear both at the same time. Some people will know what it means, but many won't. The two chains coming off the caged balls will fasten to my pussy's nipples, keeping them erect."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers