How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what's that have to do with what we're talking about?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. What do you think of them?"

"Very nice couple, conservative, wealthy. I like them a lot. They hate you though, especially Jeri's mother. She hates you with a passion."

"Hate is a very strong word, Tom. She was distraught because of what I did to Jeri. But Grace is a hotwife cuckoldress, and Chet is a cuckold. Considering how long they've been married, she's probably fucked dozens of other men."

"No fucking way! Can that possibly be true, Jeri?"

"It sounds preposterous to me, Tom. I can't believe my mother would do that to my father."

"It's not doing it to him if your father wants it done to him. It's his choice as much as it is hers."

"No, I can't believe it," Jeri said. "I would have known if they did something like that."

"Tom, I'll make a bet with you, but it would have to be with Jeri's permission. I had hoped to turn Jeri into my slave slut for a week before you and she became exclusive. Fine, I was willing to live with that because I've hurt Jeri enough for one lifetime. But I'll bet you one week with Jeri as my slave against a million dollars, that I can fuck Jeri's mother, and that Chet will suck my cock to get me ready to fuck Grace, and clean off my cock when I've fucked her, and lick my cum out of her pussy after I've cum in her."

"She hates you. She'd never do that," Tom said.

"Not enough she won't fuck me. We had a rapprochement of a sort the last time I saw them, did I not, Jeri."

"She quit criticizing you constantly anyway," Jeri replied.

"Why do you think Jeri would even agree to be your slave for a week?"

"Because she loved being my slave for a day. Whether or not you knew it, you loved her being my slave for a day. It worked out to your advantage, because you fucked like monkeys after I jacked her up. But I won't make the bet if she doesn't want to do it. What do you say, Tom? One million dollars against a week with Jeri as my slave slut, just like Whore and Ariel. I will provide irrefutable video evidence by next Friday night, that I fucked Grace."

"And Chet would suck your cock?"

"It's part of cuckold ritual. I'm not fond of men sucking my dick, but I've done it a couple times so the cuckold could see what it's like. If Chet is a cuckold, I can almost guarantee he's sucked a cock or two."

"A million dollars?"

"Tax free. I'll pay the taxes on it as well. I will spend the week here with Jeri as my naked slut, treating her exactly as I've treated Whore and Ariel tonight. I have no objection to you being here with her as well, to make sure she's not hurt in any way. I'll be sleeping in her bed, while you take the guest room, although you'll get to fuck her. She'll be craving lots of cock."

"Is there any possible way he can win that bet, Jeri?" Tom asked.

"It's hard to imagine. I've been so close to my parents and this is a side of them...I just don't know. I think I'd know if they were a cuckold couple."

"And you'd agree to be his slave for a week if he wins?"

"Tom, I'll admit to you I enjoyed my day of slavery with Brick. I felt so wanton and free. It was exciting and crazy, but I don't want to do anything to hurt you. If you wouldn't want me to, I won't do it. But if you take the bet and lose, I will be his slave for a week."

"You'll take a week off from work, Jeri. I want you my naked slut slave 24/7 for a week, not just the evenings on work days."

"It might take a little time to arrange, but yes, I'll take a week off from work if Tom takes the bet."

"Master, I need to cum," Ariel said. "Please let me cum."

"Whore, lick Ariel to four orgasms, but you'll be punished for all four of them, Ariel."

"I don't care, sir. I need to cum so bad."

"Spread your legs over mine so Whore can get to you."

Ariel arranged herself in my lap, facing Tom and spreading her legs while I played with her breasts. As soon as Ariel did, Whore was between her legs, lapping her juicy pussy. Since Tom was sitting across from me, He could see Whore's naked buttocks and cunt winking at him as she pleasured Ariel. I'd cum twice tonight, and I was still hard. Tom hadn't cum at all and he had to be feeling it.

"The ball seems to be in your court, Tom. Are you going to swing and whiff, or hit one down the line for a winner?"

Jeri sat down in his lap. "Whatever you want to do, honey. I'll be fine with it. I won't think less of you regardless. I love you."

Ariel spasmed on Whore's tongue. Tom said, "I'll take the bet."

******

Ariel orgasmed three more times, then I spanked both of them for cumming without permission. Both of the little sluts needed to cum during their spanking.

"Are you kidding me?" Tom asked during the first one.

"It's not that unusual, Tom. Jeri had to cum when I spanked her."

He looked at her. "It's true. I did," she confirmed. "There's something about surrendering completely to another person that's wildly arousing. It was after I had to run outside nude to my car and then came back to the second part of my spanking. I had to cum so bad. I earned eighty swats for cumming without his permission, although frequently, it was with his cock in my mouth, or a pussy, so it was hard to even ask.

I gave Whore her forty swats, and she had to cum too. By the time I finished. Tom had to have a monumental case of blue balls.

"Tom, I want you to put your hand on Whore's ass. I want you to feel the heat rising off of it. Jeri doesn't mind, do you, Jeri?"

"No, he can touch it."

She stood up and Tom stepped over and laid his hand on Whore's ass. She moaned prettily. He yanked his hand off, making Jeri and I laugh.

"When Jeri is my slave, I'm going to spank her ass one day, then give her permission to fuck you. You're going to be pounding your meat into her pussy, incredibly turned on, and you'll feel the heat rising off her ass as you plug her, and it's going to feel so good, you won't believe it. Her pussy will be so hot and wet you'll feel like you want to fuck her forever, but you'll cum sooner than you want because it feels so good and you'll feel like you're in heaven. Now, I'd love to stay and talk some more, but if Jeri doesn't take care of that pole in your pants, you may do yourself a mischief. I'll be back in touch before next Friday. Get dressed, sluts."

"Yes, Master." "Yes, sir."

They were on their way to the bedroom before I even got the door closed.

******

"Jeri is going to be your slut slave for a week, isn't she, Master?" Whore asked.

"Yep. I've already fucked Grace with both her father and Jeri watching. I'll fuck her again tomorrow and give the evidence to Tom. He's an honorable man; he'll abide by his bet, unlike Ariel's previous Master."

"Aren't you cheating him?" Whore asked.

"Were you cheating Rafi when you told him you were my slave a month before you started dating? Or were you making him feel better for something you were already going to do? Believing that you were mine before he was, allowed him to think that I was letting him have sex with you before I ever had sex with you. It gave him a reason to remain with you, because he'd gotten something out of me, before I got something from you. It allowed me to test his willingness to be cuckolded. If he didn't, you would have had to make a choice; to be my submissive, or remain with Rafi. Making him feel better, allowed you to do both, and we both know Rafi is happy. Has he expressed any dissatisfaction for what I've put him through? He offered to marry you after I fucked you. He could have ended it there, but he didn't. He wants to remain with you and let you be my whore. He's no different than Barry, Rodney or Greg, Karen's husband."

"Tom met Jeri when I took her on a weekend trip to Victoria, British Columbia. He was in a threesome with us. He saw how Jeri responded sexually to me, but still wanted to date her. Some of his behaviors on that trip were cuckold like. He licked my cum out of Jeri both times I climaxed in her. But it was a new experience, having a threesome, so we didn't know if he was just trying to fit in, or an actual cuckold. Jeri would like to continue fucking me, and is willing to let Tom fuck one of my sluts for doing so, but he has to want to do it, to say, 'Yes, I'm a cuckold and I enjoy other men fucking my girlfriend.' She really doesn't want to hurt him. She believes she loves him and will marry him if he asks. So this was a test of sorts. All Tom had to do, was not take the bet. Jeri and I would have known he wasn't a cuckold and didn't want other men fucking his girlfriend. We would have left it at that.

"Or maybe, he's a little bit greedy, and thinks a million dollars is a lot of money, and I'll risk it for that much, but losing, he won't stay around as I turn her into my slut slave, and when it's over, it's over, and they never do anything like that again. Kind of like Barry letting me fuck Charmaine, but he could have said, 'Fine, we tried it and enjoyed it, but it's not for us.' What does he do? He gives me Charmaine's pussy. So now everyone knows he's a Cuck, even Barry. He let me fuck her with the small, but still real risk, that Rafi's sperm might have gotten Charmaine pregnant with his baby. Big league Cuck.

"Jeri and I think, based upon what we know so far, that Tom is a cuckold, and will enjoy being a cuckold. But he has to see Jeri being used to see if that's true. If he enjoys her slavery as much as we think he will, Tom will have proved to our satisfaction that Jeri can continue fucking me, and I'll let him fuck one of you for surrendering his wife to me on occasion. If he doesn't, then we'll know and we'll stop while their relationship is still good. Tom can't blame Jeri for betting her body. That's on him. He made the bet. So if he doesn't like it, we can end it. Hell, I wouldn't even keep her a whole week if he hates it. She likes the guy and I've shit on her once before. If he isn't in love with being a cuckold after a couple days, I'll release her."

"Would you have let me go if Rafi couldn't tolerate my submission?" Whore asked.

"It was always under your control, Whore. You chose to submit to me. I didn't force you to do it. What would you have done? If Rafi told you that if you came that Saturday to fuck me, your relationship was over, would you have shown up, or stayed home?"

"I'd have come. I've never been so excited and turned on in my life. I would have come."

"Then it would have been your choice to screw Rafi over if he couldn't accept it. It's like Tom's bet. He didn't have to risk losing his girlfriend to me for a week. He chose to do so, so on some level, he thought it was okay, that he could accept the consequences of his actions. Knowing that I was fucking lots of other married women and recognized a cuckold mind, and seeing the way I was treating you two, should have been enough warning of what might happen. He accepted the risk anyway. Another small indication he might be a cuckold, that he thinks he might enjoy it, even if it happens."

"You knew Dick was going to lose his bet with you, didn't you?" Ariel asked.

"That was easy. I'd already done that as well. Dick was an idiot. He had four people tell him he was an idiot and he did it anyway. I didn't think you should be left in the hands of an idiot who didn't seem to appreciate you at all. He was easy to manipulate because of Gwen. He couldn't stand the thought of me fucking her, when he should have been concerned about whether I wanted to fuck you. He gave me a week, I got you forever. I have two of the prettiest sluts in Seattle. I'm going to enjoy fucking your tight little cunts for a long time."

"Are you really going to fuck me before my marriage to Rafi, and claim me first on my wedding night?" Whore asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think Rafi is going to be licking two huge loads of your cum out of my cunt before he claims me on our marital bed."

"There you go. And you can lick his cum out of Ariel before you fuck him."

"Master, I'm so fucking turned on right now. I need to fuck you," Whore said.

"We're almost there, but I need to fuck someone else tonight before I fuck you. Remember to strip as soon as we arrive."

******

We arrived at Phillip's and Laura's house where Roxanne now held sway, around 9:30. My two slaves immediately stripped off, showing their collars and various and sundry jewelry. After introducing them to the others, I told Roxanne to put them to work pleasuring someone. The first thing I did was to call Chet and Grace. I told them that Tom had bet Jeri for a week that I couldn't fuck them, so I was going to be over there tomorrow.

"Jeri is still good with this?" Grace asked.

"She agreed to be the prize in the bet," I said. "She didn't have to. Feel free to ask her, but don't leave any evidence for Tom to find."

"You're not going to hurt my girl anymore, are you Brick? I swear, I'll kill you myself if you do."

"She was my slave for a day before, and had a good time, and I had two slaves at the dinner party tonight so she got a good preview of what she's going to get for a week. You know she wants to test Tom out. If it doesn't look as if he's really a cuckold and starts backing away, I won't hold him to a week."

"How much did you bet him?" Grace asked.

"A million dollars, tax free."

"It would serve you right if I left you high and dry and you had to give him a million," Grace said.

"If it was a hundred million, that might hurt me Grace. A million won't do it. If they do end up getting married, they'll get a substantial wedding present."

"A million tax free?"

"Probably less than that, but I'll take good care of her."

"I wish I hadn't enjoyed your last fuck so much," Grace said. "Chet still has to suck your cock?"

"It's part of the bet."

"He's never choked on one as big as yours. What time do you want to do this?"

"What's better for you? A nice fucking in the evening so you can go to bed with a pleasant soreness in your pussy, or something in the afternoon so you can recover before bed."

"You certainly are a cocksure mother fucker," Grace said.

"Yes I am, mother."

Grace and Chet both chuckled.

"I probably deserved that. Just out of curiosity, have you ever fucked both a mother and daughter before?" Grace asked.

"Not to my knowledge. Who knows, daughter in college, Mom prowling the college bars. I never asked."

"No wonder Jeri wants to keep fucking you. Fine, let's do it tomorrow afternoon, say around three PM."

"I'll be there."

"Damn. My pussy is getting wet."

Chet and I laughed.

I had another call to make. I didn't have Hans phone number but I had Klara's.

"I want to hire Hans for about six days for a wife breeding trip to San Diego."

"Wife breeding?"

"Yeah a cuckold gave me his wife's pussy and I'm breeding her, but Hans can have a shot at breeding her as well. He also needs to fuck the husband, and let him suck his cock. It didn't sound like Hans would have a problem with that."

"No, Hans would love that."

"How much for him to fly down to San Diego a week from Tuesday and lay the wood to a married couple until Monday."

"No massages?"

"We can throw some massages in there if it helps with taxes or to explain the trip."

"How does five thousand sound?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll arrange a flight to arrive at the airport about the same time as I do so we can share a ride to the home. First class tickets both ways. He's not responsible for any progeny."

"When can I fuck you again?"

"Maybe I can make a stop in San Francisco and double penetrate you before I go back to Seattle."

"I'll even give you a massage, and I won't charge you for it."

"Thanks," I laughed.

******

When I joined Roxanne in the bedroom, she had Whore between her legs licking.

"You've got the best legs I've ever seen, Roxanne."

"Thank you, cowboy. Whore isn't too good at this yet."

"She just licked her first cunt two weeks ago. She has to lick one of her nurses at work, three times a day, but other than when she's been in Tacoma, she doesn't get a lot of practice on pussies. Her medical practice is up here in Seattle."

"I see that she's got an engagement ring. Willing cuckold?"

"Yes. Rafi knew what he was getting into when he slipped that ring on her finger. I fucked her in front of him the day before he asked."

She patted the bed. "Why don't you get undressed and show me you haven't forgotten anything important about pleasing a woman."

I stripped off my clothes, already hard. "Move over, Whore," Roxanne said. "As I recall, your Master is almost as good with his tongue as he is with his cock. Pay attention and take notes."

"Yes, Miss."

I took my time, in no particular hurry. I gave Roxanne four orgasms on my tongue before I even penetrated her. She found out I'd been keeping in practice and hadn't forgotten a thing.

I cuddled her in my arms as Whore did clean up duty.

"Mmmm. This is nice. I love this part of sex. The after sex, if you will. After your body has had a monstrous release, and everything is quiet and still, and you feel so calm and peaceful, perhaps even a trifle lethargic, every muscle loose and relaxed." She turned her head slightly so I could give her a kiss. "This might be the one thing I miss most being a Mistress. This feeling here. I don't feel I can relax that much taking charge of Phillip and Laura all the time. That I have to be 'On' for them."

"You don't really. You still have a life. I mean Ariel will probably live with me, but I won't always be at whatever place I'm staying. Whore will live with her husband. On the whole, they're both obedient. They certainly try to be anyway. You should have seen Whore strain to keep from cumming at supper. I was surprised she lasted that long she was so turned on. You can leave them with some orders and go away for a weekend. I don't think it's necessary to worry about them that much anymore. When I saw Laura this afternoon, she seemed somewhat settled. I doubt either of them has plans to put a stripper pole in the living room any time soon."

Roxanne sighed. "You're probably right. Perhaps I take more responsibility than I have to. I know this is sure good for me, though."

"Do you want to go again?"

"Tomorrow morning is good enough. This is fine for right now. Come up here, Whore. I want to see if you kiss better than you lick pussy."

"My face is very messy, Mistress."

Roxanne laughed. "And you'll smell like my cunt. I'm familiar. It won't kill me. Just a couple kisses to show me what you've got. I'm not ready to fuck again anyway. Brick took pretty good care of me."

"Yes, Mistress, he takes pretty good care of all the ladies."

******

I brought Whore and Ariel with me, introducing them both to Jeri's parents.

"Ariel has gotten very good at taking movies of fucking. Every Saturday night, I fuck a flight attendant for her husband's pleasure in San Diego. Ariel shoots the movie of our fucking. Obviously, I'll have to show some of your movie to Tom to win the bet. It doesn't have to be more than three or four minutes to prove we did the deed. If you'd like, Chet, I can send the whole movie to you, so you and Grace can enjoy it at your leisure."

"I'd like that," Chet said. "We don't have much of a record of our adventures. A few photos of us clothed, or possibly in a bikini on the beach, with this wonderful friend we met on vacation. Now that Jeri knows, we don't have much to hide and protect anymore."

"Have you ever kept in contact with some of Grace's lovers?"

"A few, who were usually friends before the event. Not so much the strangers. Grace didn't want me to worry that she'd be falling in love with any of the men she was with. She'd see someone a few times over the course of a vacation, but never contact them again. There were six or seven she'd see maybe two or three times a year, because she enjoyed them, but never so much I got more than the normal amount of cuckold angst from their dates."