How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice. Sweet piece of ass. Real tasty, too."

I paid the driver while Emma put herself together again. We grabbed our stuff and knocked on Hans' door. Klara opened it up and saw the disheveled Emma, pulled her into the house and invited the rest of us in.

"Brick," Klara said, "you brought a new plaything. She smells like sex and is very pretty. Does she lick pussy?"

"Only two so far, but she'll be a pussy pleasing pro in a few weeks. Take off your clothes, Emma." She started taking them off. "This is Hans' wife, Klara. You're going to lick her pussy while Hans fucks you. Klara, this is Emma Daugherty. Her husband gave me her pussy for the next couple months. I'm to turn her into a slut, to begin the process, she just fucked our taxi driver. She's my sex slave."

"Was he any good. Did he have a good cock?"

"He was overweight, and a pumper, but Emma did cum. I suspect it was partly the anal plug, and how turned on she is, having cum around a dozen times since we left, not because he was particularly skilled."

"Come into the kitchen and have some stew. It has been slow cooking all day waiting for you to get here."

"I'll be feeding Emma myself. Put her bowl next to mine."

"You sexy man. You plan to fuck me, yeah?"

"Of course, and every time the men cum, Emma has to clean up the mess. She's being trained to be pleasing to her Master and his friends."

I caught Klara up to date while we ate, telling her of the activities we engaged in while Hans was gone. I also fed Emma, and did my utmost to keep her on or near the edge of orgasm the whole time. I let her cum once at the beginning, then kept her on the precipice for the rest of the meal, stopping any time she asked for permission to cum.

"So the woman you were breeding is Emma's daughter. Do you think she caught?"

"It's hard to imagine she isn't," I said. "Her entire ovulation cycle she was fucked by three men, up to fifteen times a day, by potent men with heavy sacks."

"Who was the third man?" Klara asked.

"A nice schwarzer with a big cock," Hans said.

"A black man? Is her husband black?"

"No. A tiny white fellow. Loved being cuckolded. Wanted a black child more than a white one, so Brick invited Jamaal to the breeding. Then on Friday night, they had a breeding party. Karen was bred twice by each of us while two dozen people watched, including her parents and his parents. Then we fucked the mothers, and I had several people sign up for massages on Saturday and Sunday. Fucked most of them too. My cock was busy constantly. I spent the nights with Greg, Karen's husband. She wanted me to fuck him too. I was a busy guy."

"I hope you have some fucking left for me. I missed your big cock. I was mostly stuck with a few disappointing wieners. It's why I can't wait to fuck you tonight."

"You don't mind your husband fucking other women?" Emma asked.

"We have an open marriage. Fucking is just sex. It doesn't mean anything. We separate the emotional bond we feel for each other from the fucking. Do you care if your husband fucks other women?"

"I suppose I would have before now. I'm not sure what to think any more. I just fucked a stranger in the back of a cab. He was flabby and his breath stank of garlic. I suppose it's hard to have the moral high ground any more. I'd never fucked anyone outside of my marriage before Friday. I've now had sex with four other men, and two women. Master says I'm going to fuck lots of people while he owns my pussy. I can believe it after fucking the taxi driver. I felt like such a whore to be spreading my legs in the back of a car with a couple other men watching outside."

"That reminds me," I said. "I need to send that video to your husband. I made sure I caught both of your orgasms."

Emma blushed again. I played the videos for Klara and Emma, then set them up in a text to Edward. I added a note at the end. Emma tipping the taxi driver.

I deleted them. Edward quickly texted back. I thought she'd only be fucking larger cocks.

I replied. Not if she's going to be a total slut. You don't want to have a size queen for a slut. She should be willing to fuck everyone.

He sent back a thumb's up.

"He liked the video, but he was disappointed the taxi driver didn't have a bigger dick."

"Well, we are about to fix that little problem," Klara said, "because you two gents have perfect cocks."

"Let's adjourn to your bedroom," I said. "I want Emma licking your pussy while Hans fucks her, and I'm going to smack her ass a couple times if she stops focusing on your pussy, to concentrate on her orgasms. You have my permission to cum, slut, but you have to pat Klara's tummy to ask, even though you have permission. Klara, as her Master, I want to know if she's not being pleasing, so let me know if she quits paying attention to what she's supposed to be doing."

"No problem," Klara said. "Come Emma. Let me see how well you lick pussy while my stud husband destroys your cunt."

Klara undressed in her bedroom and lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide. Emma looked very impressed with Klara's Amazon qualities. I took out my phone again to record as Emma crawled between her legs and began to lick. Klara began giving her instructions, telling her how to do better. Hans stripped off his own clothes, and climbed onto the bed behind Emma's nice ass. He started rubbing his cock up and down her slit, soaking it in the juices Emma had previously released from the Lush and her impromptu fucking in the back of the cab. Hans allowed her to give Klara one orgasm before he started to shove his long shaft in Emma's married pussy.

Emma started slapping Klara's tummy, remembering my instructions.

"Her attention is wandering, Brick," Klara said.

I popped Emma's ass a couple times with my hand until Klara said she was doing better. Emma got more instructions, being told to use her fingers to tease Klara's pussy. A few minutes later, Emma drum rolled Klara's amazing abdominals, and I had to do the same to Emma's bottom. As the fucking went on, Klara's orgasms increased in frequency, and Emma's spankings got shorter and spaced out more, although she was patting Klara's tummy just as often as she orgasmed on Hans' prick. The movie looked spectacular when Hans growled and his cock started flexing in Emma's married cunt, and his heavy balls unloaded deep inside her saturated pussy.

Most of his cum was planted nine inches inside of her, but as Hans pulled out, one last pulse sent a nice gob of cum on her pubic hair around her stretched out pussy lips. That hair would have to go. I made sure I got a good shot of the goo matting her pubic hair, then sent another video and text to Edward.

Your slut wife learning to lick pussy while pounded by a big prick.

"Klara, if you get on top of our new slut, and let her lick you some more while you clean that nasty pussy, I'll give you a good shafting. Emma, pat Klara's ass when you need to cum."

I handed Hans my phone and told him to shoot our fucking. "I intend to fuck Klara for a good forty-five minutes, so we'll have to edit it down before we send this one."

I gave Klara the fucking she wanted, stretching her amazing pussy over my fat prick.

"He is so fat, Hans," Klara said, cumming. "Brick has the thickest prick I have ever fucked, and you know how many men I fuck. It is an amazing cock."

I fucked Klara fast and slow, hard and soft, deep and shallow, building up a good load for Emma to eat afterward. Both women were enjoying it, because Klara was a talented bisexual pussy pleaser and Emma was becoming more skilled, and my cock, was my cock. A large number of orgasms later, my sap started to rise. The first three or four pulses went as deep as I could put them. The rest were squirted at the mouth of Klara's pussy for Emma's tongue to find and taste. The last little bit as I squeezed my shaft, I practically put in Emma's mouth, ordering her to suck as much of my cock as she could take.

Again, it wasn't a great job, but she was demonstrating the enthusiasm I was hoping for. I gave her a couple minutes to lick me, then sicced her on Klara's seeping pussy. I told her to give Klara three more orgasms as she cleaned her up.

I took a break and called Whore.

"Good evening, Whore. How are you?"

"Fine, except I've missed you, Master."

"Is Rafi there with you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Put the phone on speaker so he can hear." I waited, then said, "Has he fucked you yet today, Whore?"

"No, sir. He was about to when you called."

"I don't want him fucking you tonight. I don't want you to cum again until I fuck you. You can suck him off instead."

"Yes, Master. When are you going to fuck me."

"I need you to keep your office open tomorrow evening and for you and Victoria to assist with a new slut I've acquired."

"Do you need birth control for her, Master?"

"The opposite. She needs to come off birth control. She has an IUD."

"Are you going to breed her, Master?"

"Not with the intent of breeding her, but she will risk getting pregnant when she's fertile, and she will be fucked a lot. In addition to money for your medical services, both you and Victoria can expect a good cunt licking for your help. You will also have to lick her."

"Yes, Master, thank you."

"Any spankings you earn tomorrow, I will give them when I see you. Tell Victoria."

"Yes, sir."

"Rafi, you will be fucking this slut. She's clean and can be fucked bareback. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Okay."

"Goodbye, Whore. Goodbye, Rafi."

"Goodbye, Master. I eagerly await your fucking, sir."

I hung up. "That might be something else to send to Edward; you, becoming fertile."

"Yes, Master." Emma shivered.

"I'm going to spank Emma now, and then I want her to mount my prick, while you fuck her ass, Hans."

"If it is all the same to you, Brick, my dick needs a rest. Let Klara fuck her with a strapless dildo. I will shoot the movie again. I need to save some of my juice for my wife."

"I wanted you to feel how warm her ass will be after spanking her, but I'm sure she'll earn more spankings. What time do you need to work tomorrow, Klara?"

"Not until one. I wanted to fuck you a couple times before you left."

"Lovely, but I need to leave no later than ten to get to the airport on time. That's enough time to fuck you a couple times. Over my lap, Slut. I'm going to turn your ass red for cumming without permission."

Emma laid down over my lap and I gave Emma a solid, thirty swat spanking. She'd cum so often tonight, endorphins had flooded her body. She was surprised it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Plus, she managed to cum a lot as Klara and I fucked her in a double penetration when her spanking was over. Hans and Klara gave me the guest bedroom. I fucked Emma one more time, making love to her, making her cry out my name in ecstasy, begging me to fuck her. I didn't record that movie. Nor did she get permission to cum half the time she begged, earning sixty more swats tomorrow morning.

******

In the morning, we went back to the master bedroom, I spanked Emma's ass rosy red, then put her to work licking Klara while Hans fucked her. She did much better this morning, earning fewer additional swats to her bottom when she climaxed (with permission) on Han's big shaft. Hans agreed with me that fucking that moist pussy while her ass burned from the spanking, was a special treat. He enjoyed that fucking immensely. Emma had to clean Hans' cock, then went to the bottom of a sixty-nine, while I fucked Klara again. She didn't need to be told what to do when I pulled out and cum dripped out of Klara's flowering pussy. No movie, since it would just be a duplicate of last night's.

While I rested, I wrote out a check for Han's services, throwing in a twenty percent tip. He'd made close to $8000 dollars for a week's worth of work. After he left for some jobs he had scheduled. I made love to his wife, like I had with Emma last night. I fucked her for close to an hour, and she was pretty well exhausted by the time we were finished. It didn't stop her from accepting Emma's tongue licking up the mess I left behind me. I replaced the anal plug in Emma's bottom for the next largest size, took a shower with my newest slave, pushed the recharged Lush in her pussy and hailed an Uber for the trip to the airport.

Emma was disgusted to be wearing the same clothes she had on yesterday. The skirt still had cum stains on it from her debauchery on the plane yesterday.

"You want to go without clothes? You can wear your blouse open, Slut. No one will bother looking at your skirt unless you lift up the bottom and flash your pussy. You don't have any more clean ones. We'll buy you some appropriately slutty clothes tomorrow."

That shut her up. She was surprised she didn't have to perform for the Uber driver, but I was busy thinking about the next few days and what I wanted to do to Emma and the rest of my gaggle of girls for the next couple weeks.

I sent a bunch of texts out to select people. When Jamaal got his, he asked if they all had to have big cocks? No, they just need to be medically cleared. Send them to the same doctor you went to, have them tell the doctor that I sent them and I'm paying for it.

What's going on?

I'll tell you later. They don't fuck anyone else without a condom until after I'm done with them. They need their health clearances by two weeks from next Monday. It's worth a thousand apiece if they do what they're told.

You're a crazy white motherfucker.

So you've said.

I also sent a text to Barry, telling him I wanted to fuck my pussy and I was claiming her on her next day off and he wasn't invited.

I then asked Charmaine what her next day off was.

Thursday, sir.

I want to fuck you. I want your ass at the Hyatt Regency, asking for me, as early as you can make it. Better yet, come up after you finish work on Wednesday. I'll feed you. Send me a selfie of your genital piercings. Wear something slutty, We're going out dancing.

I'd had Ariel get piercings while I was gone, so they could heal without my wanting to fuck her. I had her take selfies of her pussy piercings, and send them to me, saving the photos of both women to my phone for later. I attached Emma's leash as we left the Uber. She had to be strip searched again going through security. She didn't say a word as I made her go through the humiliating experience again. I think she was more embarrassed by the state of her clothes than the strip search.

After we were seated, I turned on Emma's Lush and let it run. I told her she didn't have permission to cum, and to not bother with asking, but her pussy and tits would be whipped for each orgasm she had.

"Red, Master."

"You can't say Yellow or Red unless something is actually happening to you. How do you know you won't like it?"

"Whipping my tits and pussy? I can imagine, sir."

"No, you can't. Both of my other slave sluts have cum from having their tits and pussy whipped. If I whip you and you can't bear it and say Red, I'll stop, not before."

Even knowing she might cum from being whipped, didn't stop her from being fearful of it, so she tried desperately not to climax, leading to some explosive orgasms which were noted by everyone in first class, much to Emma's embarrassment. I worked on trimming last nights movie into something short enough I could send it to Edward when I landed.

About an hour into the flight, she was begging me to turn off the Lush.

"Perhaps, if you'll agree to something."

"What this time, Master?"

"I want to mark you as my slave slut, probably with genital piercings, like these." I showed her the pictures of Ariel's and Charmaine's pussies. "Their clitoral hoods are pierced so that their clitoris is stimulated, keeping them aroused constantly. Then the labial piercing contains the emblem or sigil claiming that I own their pussies. I won't do so without Edward agreeing to it, but I'd like your permission to have them done if he agrees. The piercing sites will heal and close up if you remove the jewelry, so it's in no way permanent."

Emma pointed to the chain sealing Charmaine's vagina. "What's this, sir."

"Since I own her pussy, I had it locked up. Even her husband can't use it without my permission. I won't be doing that to you, but I'd also like to add a tattoo to your pubic mound, something small which could be covered with a bikini bottom. It might even be covered with your pubic hair after you grow it back. It will say something like 'Owned Slut', or similar. Tattoos are more difficult to remove, but they can be, with laser treatments, so even that isn't permanent, although it will be more so than your piercings."

Emma was squirming, rapidly building up to another orgasm. Still, she thought about it, what it might mean for her. It wasn't long before the next orgasm was upon her.

"Fuck it, Edward can decide. Turn it off, Master."

"After your next orgasm."

Emma jammed her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming, then let go. It was powerful, and seemed to last for a couple minutes. She'd just agreed to wear my markings.

I turned the Lush off and she dozed exhausted in her seat until we prepared to land. Ariel was waiting for us as we arrived, having driven my car filled with things that both of us needed for the next few days.

"Emma meet my permanent sex slave, Ariel. Ariel, meet Karen's mother, Emma, who's my slave slut for the next couple months."

"She's beautiful, Master. You chose well, but isn't Karen's mother married?"

"She is." I held up her ring finger.

"Is he a cuckold too, sir?"

"In a manner of speaking, but more like a stag, than a full blown cuckold. He gave me her pussy so I could turn her into a slut."

"He couldn't have picked a better man for the job, Master. Where are we headed?"

"Whore's office."

"She needs to be put on birth control, sir?"

"Taken off. I'm going to need your movie making skills while I own her. I'm documenting her transformation from housewife to slut for her husband."

Ariel smiled. "Yes, sir."

I sent Edward a text telling him that Emma agreed to have her genitals pierced and get a small tattoo put on her pussy. I sent him Charmaine's and Ariel's pussy photos.

The only thing standing between Emma wearing my marks, is your permission, Edward. She's already given me hers. Think about her pussy wearing something like this, and let me know.

Oh, Fuck! He replied.

Indeed.

******

On the drive to Whore's office, I told Ariel all about Karen's breeding, including about the breeding party on Friday night, and the fact both sets of parents were there.

"That's when Emma's husband, Edward, told Emma that he wouldn't mind seeing her skewered on one of the breeder's big cocks. It was the first time she's ever had sex outside of her marriage in how many years, Slut?"

"I married at nineteen. Had Karen a year later, so nearly twenty-three years. My anniversary will occur while you own my pussy, Master."

"We'll have to plan something nice for your anniversary. Anyway, she ended up fucking all three of us at the party with condoms. Then, they convinced us she was clean as both of them had remained faithful throughout their marriage, and Edward had a company physical a year ago which was good. We made her airtight without condoms the next morning. Edward liked watching his wife get fucked, so he gave her to me. Emma agreed to be my sex slave for the duration, and here we are."

"Has Master whipped your tits and pussy, Ariel?" Emma asked.

"A few times."

"Did you cum?"

"Not every time, but most of them. Are you scared he's going to whip yours?"

"I've already earned fifty strokes for cumming on the plane without permission."