How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told him to tell her that if she forgave him, she could have the best fucking sex of her life." I loved my girls. "Maybe that would convince her."

"Ariel, did you enjoy fucking Vincent?"

"Yes, Master."

"Vincent says he's already developed an attraction to you. He was wondering if he could date you."

"Could I, sir?"

"If it didn't interfere with your duties to me. You know I'm a busy man."

"I would like that, Master."

"I'd like you to take Vincent home tonight after supper. You may fuck him again when you do, but you're limited to three orgasms, and have to stop after three. If he's not finished yet, you can use your mouth to empty his balls."

I might as well make it clear where Vincent stood in the hierarchy.

"Thank you, Master."

Our breakfast arrived and Emma answered the door naked. When she wheeled the food in on the cart, she said. "I need fucked in the worst way."

"After your whipping," I said. "If I'm not mistaken, it's sixty strokes of the whip to your tits and cunt?"

"Yes, sir. Please don't hurt me, Master."

"I won't hurt you, not in the way that you imagine. Vincent, you have a choice to make. Do you want to fuck both of these other delightful sluts."

"If I'm going to date Ariel, I feel I should remain faithful to her."

"Very commendable, Vince, but also pretty stupid. I already told you Ariel is going to be fucking other people on a regular basis, as part of her slavery. Why should you be held to a higher standard than Ariel will be. She's not going to be faithful to you. She's going to be obedient to what I want. Ask her if she cares if you fuck other people."

Vincent looked at Ariel. "My Master is right, Vincent. You should fuck whoever you want to fuck. It doesn't matter to me, although I appreciate the gesture. More than caring about who you fuck, I'd like you to get tested, so I can fuck you bareback. All of these women are clean. Once you're tested, you can fuck all of us bareback. You should try fucking one of us, while another woman is licking our pussy. You'll love how orgasmic we are and how tightly we squeeze your cock when we cum. Plus Emma is going to be fertile. You might have a chance to plant a baby in her belly."

Boing! Up went the dick. I wasn't the only one who liked the thought of breeding a baby into another man's wife. We were all equally twisted.

We ate our breakfast. Emma seemed the most nervous, anticipating the pain of her whipping. I reminded her that she had a safe word and could stop everything if she wanted to.

"If it's a little too much, say 'Yellow', and I'll tone it down. Say 'Red' and everything stops. The purpose of discipline is not to harm you."

After that, she enjoyed her breakfast more, though the closer she got to finishing, the more apprehensive she got.

I got the flogger and had Emma stand in the doorway between two rooms, her feet resting against the frame on both sides and her hands grasping the molding over her head.

"Both Charmaine and Ariel are going to lick you to a single climax apiece. I want you to keep your eyes closed. Don't anticipate what's going to happen, or how it will feel, because you don't really know. Remain as still as you can. I'm going to anticipate striking you in a particular spot, and I don't want you to move and cause me to strike somewhere else. After you give her an orgasm, Ariel, why don't you stand behind her and help her find her subspace?"

"Yes, Master."

Ariel licked her first, and the orgasm seemed to be a good one, despite her tension. Then Ariel climbed between her legs and stood behind her, whispering, as Charmaine licked Emma's pussy. Charmaine moved away. I moved closer and let the strands of the flogger drape over her breasts, caressing a nipple. She flinched, before she realized I hadn't hurt her at all.

"Anticipating," I said. "Guessing how it's going to feel and flinching from just the lightest touch. Don't anticipate. Wait until something actually happens."

I palmed her breast next and she jumped slightly, then moaned as I flicked my thumb over the stiff bump

"When I first shove my cock in you, does it hurt a little," I said.

"A little, Master."

"But you love my cock in you, don't you, Slut?"

"Yes, Master. I love your fat cock filling me."

"So not all pain is bad, is it. A little pain, and then so much pleasure as I fuck you?"

"Yes, Master."

"This is like that. A little bit of pain, turning to pleasure. Remember what Ariel told you. She cums frequently during her whipping. Listen to what she's going to tell you now. She knows what she's telling you."

"Yes, sir. Whip me. Show me what it feels like."

A light flick over her belly, to get a hint of what it might feel like, though I'd take some off striking the more tender parts of her anatomy. Another light flick against the sides of her breasts, a small intake of breath. Another one to the other breast.

"Not so bad, is it?"

"No, Master."

I continued, getting a little harder as I went and she seemed to be accepting it well. Then I did a couple whisks lower on her belly, over her pubic mound. Ariel was still whispering in her ear, soothing words, I assumed as Emma immediately relaxed after her initial response. I let the tendrils swish against her inner thighs, moving higher until it swept up against her pubic lips. I let that one register for a few seconds, then did another slightly harder.

"I'm cumming," Emma moaned. "Fuck, I'm cumming. How the hell am I cumming?"

"Ten more swats. You didn't ask for permission."

I spread the rest of the strokes all over the front of her body, breasts, pussy, belly. She had light red stripes covering her from her thighs to the tops of her breasts. She didn't cum again, but it seemed as if she was leaning into the whip, trying to get that one that would send her over the edge.

Picking Emma up, I set her over my cock, and she slid right down, cumming again as I split her apart. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck my slutty cunt, Master, fill me with your spunk."

"If you do something for me," I said.

"What this time, Master?"

"Call Edward and tell him you want my marks. Tell him he needs to decide by tomorrow so I can make arrangements."

"What's the hurry, sir?"

"Because I'd like you to heal during your period, and I suspect, this is the last one you'll have for ten months. You'll be carrying a child when the next one is due."

Emma moaned and climaxed again, riding my cock like a pogo stick. "I'll call him, cum in me, Master."

Ten minutes later, I did. Emma had earned another fifty swats, and didn't care.

******