How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 23

Story Info
Brick starts slut training Emma, movies made for her husband.
15.9k words
4.72
12.8k
13

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

In this chapter, Brick starts training Emma to be a full blown slut. Movies are made to send to her husband. Emma is taken off her birth control and given a fertility shot. Charmaine ends up fucking a married man with issues resulting. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, interracial sex, group sex, including double penetration, sex toy use and quasi public sex. It contains cuckolding and bondage and discipline. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and PimFits for their editorial assistance.

How I Became a Breeding Bull -Ch 23

Slut Training Emma

I sat in the back seat with my new slut, giving Hans the front for more leg room, while Greg drove. I'd put the freshly charged Lush in Emma's pussy for playing on the airplane. I didn't want to expend the battery on the drive to the airport, so I made her masturbate with her legs spread wide enough, her son-in-law, could watch her finger her cunt in his rear view mirror.

"You need to ask for permission to cum, Slut. You won't get it, but you need to ask. You have to leave your fingers on your pussy, but you can stop moving them to keep from cumming. If you cum anyway, you'll receive a ten swat spanking to your naked ass."

"Okay."

"Okay is never an acceptable answer. I'm your Master. You may say 'Yes, sir,' or 'Yes, Master'. Failure to address me properly will result in another spanking."

"Yes, Master."

She stroked herself.

"I have never fucked as much in my life as I did this week," Hans said. "Men, women; it was a lot of fun, Cuckold. I enjoyed breeding your wife, and you became an almost decent cocksucker before we left."

"Thank you, sir."

"If you have no objection, Hans, I plan on spending the night at your place," I said. "Klara was hoping to fuck me again, and I want Emma on the bottom licking her cunt when I do. Plus, you can fuck Emma yourself again, and this time your cum can go into her."

"No problem. I don't know how often you want me to get it up, but I probably have a couple more orgasms inside of me. Do you intend to breed this slut?"

"Breed her, sir?" Greg asked.

"It hasn't been decided yet, but Edward and I discussed taking Emma off birth control. I wouldn't breed her with the dedication we fucked Karen during her ovulation, but if she's fertile and fucking as often as any other pussy I own, it's entirely possible she'll get bred. And I share my cunts with everyone I know who's clean. She'll end up fucking Jamaal again. And as you know, one of my other sex slaves is an Asiatic Indian woman engaged to a dark skinned Indian man. Karen fucked him a couple weeks ago. Since I limit his sex with his own fiancée, I try to reward him with other sluts. I'm sure Emma will be fucking him. I think it might be amusing for both mother and daughter to be pregnant at the same time, both giving birth to biracial children, her grandchild slightly older than her next child."

Emma gasped and orgasmed, without asking, and without permission.

"Ten swats, Slut, administered tonight. Hans, you have to fuck Emma when her ass is red and hot from a stiff spanking. There's nothing quite like it. Did the thought of you and Karen having children together, who everyone could see didn't belong to their husbands, turn you on, Slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"The thought of fucking several different men over the next two months, one of them who could plant their seeds in you, and you'd never know who the father was, excites you, doesn't it?"

"Fuck! Yes, sir. Please let me cum, sir."

"You already climaxed. I'm not going to reward you with another one, except under one condition."

"What, sir?"

"We leave the decision to go off birth control up to Edward. I want to notify him that you've agreed to become fertile if he allows it. If he agrees, you become fertile and likely end up knocked up like Karen."

"Oh, fuck! I agree, Master. Tell him. Let me cum."

"After I've sent the text," I said.

I pulled out my phone and texted, Emma has just agreed to go off birth control and become fertile, if you agree that she can. By you telling me I can take her off, your wife will become fertile for however much longer I own her pussy. You might end up with a child younger than your grandchild, and you won't be the father.

I showed the text to Emma. "As soon as I send this text to Edward, you can cum."

"Send it," she moaned.

As soon as Emma heard the text chime, she orgasmed.

Immediately, I sent another text to Edward, along with a photo of Emma jilling herself in the back seat of the car. Your slut wife is excited at the thought of becoming fertile. She climaxed as soon as I sent you the text.

He answered that he was still thinking about it.

When we reached the airport, we got out of the car and I attached a leash to Emma's collar. She looked petrified, yet also looked like she could melt into the pavement.

"Please, Master. It's so embarrassing."

"I know. So will being strip searched at security."

"Sir?"

"You'll be going through the security scanners with a metal plug in your ass and a toy in your pussy. They'll need to search you. Relax and enjoy it."

"Fuuucccckkk mmeee!" Emma moaned, cumming again.

"In the parking lot? You want me to fuck you in the parking lot? By the way, ten more swats to your ass. You must like the thought of me tanning your bottom."

I lifted up the bottom of her skirt, exposing her bare bottom and pussy.

"You know I don't want you fucking me now, Master." Pushing my hand away.

"I have access to my cunt any time I wish, slave. Ten more swats. Try resisting me again," I warned.

She stood still, desperately looking around to see if anyone could see us, standing between the cars. I lifted her skirt and pushed a couple fingers into her pussy and in ten seconds, she was ready to pop again.

"Please let me cum, Master," Emma moaned.

"You may cum, Slut."

Her pussy squeezed around my fingers as she spasmed.

"You love being treated like a slut, admit it," I said.

She didn't reply, but she didn't fight me on the leash anymore either. We attracted a lot of attention in the airport, but not a single comment. California, you know. We picked up our tickets at the counter.

"Only one bag, sir?" the male airline clerk said. "You're not marked down for a return flight."

"Yes, and this is a carry on. She doesn't need many clothes. She'll be naked most of the time."

The clerk smiled and Emma blushed. "Have fun you two."

"We will," I said. Hans was behind us and we waited for him to check his luggage.

We got to security and we couldn't go through the scanners together, so I removed her leash. We showed the agent our tickets and ID.

"My sex slave is wearing a butt plug and has a sex toy in her pussy. I'm sure the scanners will light up like the Fourth of July when she goes through. You'll probably have to strip search her. Feel free. I have the key to the lock on her collar if it needs to be removed, although I'd like it to remain on to remind her of her submission."

He grinned. "It's times like this when I feel my job is worth it. Go on through. You know the drill."

"Indeed I do."

We passed by and he made a call on his radio and explained the situation, while we put our shoes, phones, handbag, keys, change, wallet, her leash and the carry on in the bins to go through the X-ray. Three other TSA agents were waiting on the other side of the body scanner when Emma passed through, two men and a woman. They ran the portable wand over her, which went off at her collar and crotch, and they asked her to follow them while I collected our things.

She came back fifteen minutes later, looking flustered.

"Do you need to cum again?" I asked, reattaching her leash.

"Yes, Master, are you going to finger fuck me in front of everyone?"

"Nope," I opened up the Lush app on my phone and turned it on to randomly change vibration patterns every couple minutes and let it run. She had a hard time walking to our gate, and her pussy fluids were soon running down her leg.

"Remember, you need permission to cum," I said.

Who should we happen to see in the airport, but Diana, returning to San Diego. I flagged her down.

"Diana, good to see you. Have you met Karen's mother?"

"I have, hello, Mrs. Daugherty. It's good to see you again." Diana was looking at the leash attached to Emma's collar, my grubby mitt holding the other end. Diana smiled.

"Hello, Diana." Emma was almost vibrating herself.

"Did Karen's breeding go well?" Diana asked me.

"I can't imagine it didn't. We even added a young black man to the mix. I imagine Karen might have about a twenty percent chance of a young, healthy black baby in nine months."

Diana glanced at Emma, but asked me, "How did Greg feel about that?"

"Greg was the one who almost insisted on it. He's hoping for a black baby."

"How do you feel about it, Mrs. Daugherty?"

Emma was intent on holding back the orgasm building up in her loins. She couldn't answer. Finally she squeaked out, "Permission to cum, Master."

"Permission granted."

Diana raised her eyebrows.

"Lush," I said.

"I see. That explains the orgasm, but doesn't really explain what Emma is doing with you, leashed no less."

"Edward gave her pussy to me for two months. He wants me to turn her into a Karen-like slut."

"Dangerous. I know how intoxicating you can be. You'll have her begging for your cock, won't you?"

"In all likelihood, that's true. Edward is trying to decide if he'll let Emma become fertile while I own her pussy. Emma and Karen might be pregnant together."

Emma moaned and Diana laughed. "If you're turning her into a slut, does that mean she'll lick my pussy the next time I see her?"

Emma moaned again. "In all probability," I said. "I'm going to make her crave sex. She'll want it constantly. Edward should be happy when I send her back. There won't be anything she isn't willing to do."

"I've got to run. Tonight's one of the few nights I get to see my husband. Have fun, Emma. I know I did when I spent three days with Brick." Diana rushed off.

"How many women have you fucked, sir?" Emma asked.

"A lot. So far, they're all sluts to one degree or another. I intend to make you my greatest accomplishment."

The gate was crowded and there were people all around our seats. Emma's skirt was on the shorter side, and she had to hold it down and keep her legs together to keep from exposing her pussy to the people across from us. Keeping her legs together made the Lush more effective. She was quivering again. These were all strangers, and most of them were staring at her because of her leash.

She tugged on my shirt and whispered, "Permission to cum, sir."

"I can't hear you."

Emma looked frustrated, but asked a little louder, "May I please cum, sir."

The people sitting beside her and behind us heard that, and turned to look.

"I still can't hear you."

"Please let me cum, sir," in her normal speaking voice.

"No."

She groaned in frustration. She'd already earned thirty swats and had no idea how much they'd hurt. She didn't want to risk anymore, so she sat there squirming, trying to hold it off, becoming increasingly antsy as her arousal level rose.

I gave it to the last possible second, just before I was sure she'd explode, then gave her permission to cum. Emma moaned loud and long as she crested and shivered through an earth shaking climax. Everyone around us was now looking at her, with good reason. It was quite the show. Then, I turned the Lush off and Emma sighed in relief.

Being in first class, we got to board first, and naturally, Emma and I had adjoining seats. As we presented our boarding passes, the airline employee smiled when she saw the leash on Emma.

"Animals are to be kept kenneled during flights, sir."

Emma blushed, but at least the woman was teasing.

"I know. I'm sorry, but I couldn't find a kennel large enough. She's very well behaved though, and toilet trained."

"So, you're saying she doesn't bite?"

"No, but she does lick." Emma got redder.

She laughed, and handed our paperwork back after scanning it.

"Have a nice flight, sir."

"Thank you."

When I put my bag in the overhead, I pulled down a blanket. Flight time from San Diego to San Francisco is just over an hour, so no time for any serious playing around, but enough time for a little fun.

I handed Emma the blanket. "Here, you're going to need this."

"Why, sir?"

"Because you're going to pull your skirt up to your waist and unbutton your blouse down to your navel so your Master can play with you."

Emma snatched the blanket and laid it over herself from chin to knees. I could see her tugging her skirt up with one hand and then using one hand to unbutton the buttons on her blouse,

I turned on the Lush again. Emma shuddered.

"Not again, sir, please."

"Do you know this is how I met Diana and Karen? The young lady I was with each time, had one of those devices in her pussy, and they orgasmed where the flight attendant could see. Then the woman told each of them I was a great fucker. Ta-da. Here we are today with another woman about to cum on the plane for everyone's enjoyment, but primarily mine."

"I suppose I need your permission to cum again, sir?"

"Of course. Just think of how many people miss out on climaxing on what otherwise might be, a very boring plane ride. Not you. You have someone ensuring you maximize your pleasure."

She gave me a sharp look, but settled down.

I put my hand under her blanket and began squeezing her tits. Oh, they were nice. Along with the Lush buzzing away in Emma's pussy, she moaned softly.

About fifteen minutes after we took off and working on Emma's second orgasm, they'd turned off the seatbelt sign, and started offering drinks and snacks. Our flight attendant, male, unfortunately, came by for our drink order. I kept massaging Emma's tits, and it was easy for him to see that's exactly what I was doing. He smiled at me.

"Can I take your drink order, sir."

"Jack Daniels over ice."

Emma's eyes were closed and she moaned. "For you, ma'am."

She opened her eyes, but instead of a drink order, pleaded, "May I cum please, Master?"

"What do you think, Kevin? Should she be allowed to cum?"

"What happens if she doesn't get permission?"

"Ten swats to her bare derrière."

"Not on the plane, surely."

"No, later," I said. "She's already earned thirty."

"Let her cum then. You seem like a pretty strong guy. Forty might be a little harsh."

"You may cum, slut," I said and she moaned softly and shivered, rapture writ large on her face. Kevin laughed.

I slid my hand down under the blanket to her bare pussy and pushed two fingers inside her, making her buck against my hand. I pulled my hand out and licked off my middle finger.

"Delicious."

Emma reddened.

"If we give her a drink now, she might spill it. She seems a little distracted."

Kevin laughed and made my drink. He handed it to me and I stirred my still wet index finger in my Jack Daniels. "It gives it a more piquant taste," I said by way of explanation. "Do you have a towel. I suspect her seat is wet."

Kevin laughed again, handed me a hand towel, and moved on.

I kept the toy running the entire flight, turning it off only after we'd landed. I allowed her to button her blouse and tug down her skirt as we were taxiing to the terminal. When we stood up to depart the plane, there was indeed a small puddle of girl cum on Emma's seat. Emma blushed again as I wiped it up and left the towel in plain sight, the scent of eau de pussy on it. I attached her leash again.

As we left the plane, Kevin asked Emma if she'd enjoyed her flight.

She blushed again, but said it was one of the better flights she'd ever been on.

"Don't forget to fly with Alaskan Airlines the next time you travel," Keven said. "Have a pleasant evening."

I took my phone off of airplane mode when I landed. I immediately received a message from Edward. I looked at it and smiled.

"Edward sent me a text in response to the text I sent him."

Emma got this fearful look in her eye. "What does it say, sir?" she asked.

"It says he wants you to come off birth control. I guess you're playing the baby lottery."

She grabbed my phone and looked at the message.

Take her off birth control. I want a special slut.

I gently took my phone back. She didn't resist. I texted back. She'll be coming off no later than the day after tomorrow.

"When does your period start?" I asked.

She looked at me helplessly. "Probably a week from today, Master. I'm pretty regular. Does that mean I won't be fucked during that time?"

"More likely means your ass will get fucked more during that time. You're what, forty?"

"Forty-two, sir."

"You look at least five years younger, with the body of your daughter. A lot of people are going to want to fuck you. Be interesting to see what happens in the next two months; if you get pregnant at the age of forty-two."

She shuddered.

I paid for a taxi ride to Hans' house. It was a large taxi and Hans and I sat in the back on either side of Emma. We each lifted a leg and put it over ours so her legs were parted and the taxi driver got a good look at Emma's naked pussy on the drive.

"What's that pink thing?" the driver asked, having worked up the nerve to ask about the pink tail of the Lush sticking out of Emma's pussy.

"A sex toy," I said. "Would you like to see how it works?"

"Sure."

I turned it on again, and ten minutes later, Emma was having a great orgasm. She kept trying to close her legs she was spasming so hard, so Hans and I had to tug on them repeatedly to keep them spread.

"Her pussy is winking at me," the driver said.

"I'm not surprised," I replied. "It's a friendly pussy."

"How friendly?"

"Do you have a condom? That friendly."

"I have a condom," he said.

"Master!"

"What were my rules when you and your husband gave me your pussy for two months? I own that pussy and decide, who, when, and where you fuck, and if you cum."

"Her husband?" the driver said.

"He wanted me to do my best to turn her into a perfect slut in two months. I think fucking someone she just met, starts her on that path."

He chuckled. "Yeah, it kind of does."

"I have to shoot a video of it for her husband. It will be deleted after I send it on my end. If I can't shoot it, you can't fuck her."

"Imagine, me in a porn video."

Okay, the taxi driver was a little overweight, carrying a spare tire in front. Not a full time spare, just one of the emergency spares you can only drive for forty miles. When we got to Hans' townhouse, I had Emma unbutton her blouse all the way, and pull up her skirt. She lay down in the back seat and Hans and I stood guard. The driver got in the back.

"Can I lick this pussy first?"

"Be my guest."

I pulled out my phone and shot his head energetically licking between Emma's toned thighs. Emma cried out in orgasm after five minutes of his tongue.

He was hard from Emma's show, the scent and appearance of her pussy, and the anticipation of putting his prick in a new woman. He pulled a foil packet out of his wallet and I watched him roll the condom over his ordinary cock. I pulled the Lush out of Emma's wet pussy, and his prick replaced it. He banged her energetically for ten minutes, squeezing and mauling her breasts as he grunted with each thrust. I don't know if he was that good a lover, or if it was the situation Emma found herself in, fucking a taxi driver she just met, but she climaxed during his fucking.

Knowing he got her off, was all he needed to get himself off, and he gave some jerky final thrusts as he busted his nut, sucking on her tits, leaving a love bite. He rested his weight on her for a moment, then sat up and pulled off his wrapper.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers