How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 24

Story Info
Brick acquires another pussy, intending for her to be bred.
21.7k words
4.69
14.1k
14

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers

The wife of the husband Charmaine fucked, takes her revenge by fucking Brick, while it's filmed for her husband. Brick convinces him to surrender his wife's pussy to him for four months. Emma continues her transformation to a slut, getting marked by Brick. This chapter contains anal sex, oral sex, lesbian sex, sex with strangers, group sex, quasi public sex, cuckolding, spanking, and spit roasting. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and PimFits for their assistance in editing.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 24

Owning Paula's Pussy

I had Ariel clean Emma's cunt while she cleaned my cock. Emma used my phone to call Edward and ask him to approve her being marked by me. He agreed to her markings, though Emma didn't tell him the reason why it was so crucial to do it now.

As I prepared the movies for Barry and Edward from last night, I had Emma video Vincent fucking Charmaine while Ariel was underneath her in a sixty-nine, nibbling on Vince's nuggets occasionally as they rolled over her face. He seemed to have lost his desire to remain faithful to his new girlfriend, because he pounded Charmaine hard.

Last night's movie got broken into two, as there was no reason for Edward to see Charmaine fucked, or vice versa, so every time Ariel had changed perspective, a separate clip got sent to the appropriate file. Any shot showing all four, got deleted entirely. I added the photos of them sleeping exhausted next to their sex partner.

Each of the movies had a bit of text attached to it.

This is how your lovely wife spent the night with her new lover. She got fucked to sleep.

Edward got an extra little bit. The third man to fuck your wife's fertile pussy. There will be lots more.

Next, I told Vincent I wanted him to make love to Emma, to treat her as if she was his wife. "Lots of kissing, licking, sucking, the whole nine yards. Try to use all three of her fuck holes. Make her husband feel as if you're going to take her away from him. I want him to experience lots of cuckold angst, that there's a chance, she won't come back to him. If you can get it up more than once, fuck her more than once, but clean up my pussy when you're done. Ariel will shoot the footage."

Let me see if he'd eat his own cum before I tested him on mine. I was playing around with Charmaine, while I let them use the bedroom when she got a phone call on her cell. She answered it without looking at the caller ID. I could hear some woman screaming on the line as soon as she answered. She pulled the phone away from her ear, but continued listening for a few more seconds.

"I think she wants to talk to you," Charmaine said, handing me the phone.

I cautiously said, "Hello."

"Are you the pimp that made Quentin fuck one of your whores?" This loud angry voice demanded.

Looks like Quentin did talk to his wife, but hadn't been completely honest in doing so.

"I'm not a pimp, the woman he fucked was not a whore, and no one made Quentin do anything. He jumped in voluntarily, feet first, all by his lonesome. I'm the one that told Quentin to come clean with you for cheating, that people in marriages shouldn't cheat on one another, but come to some sort of agreement if they can't remain faithful to one another."

"What kind of agreement?" Maybe two decibels lower in volume.

"Perhaps some sort of open marriage. You know, what's good for the gander is good for the goose. Instead of doing something behind your partner's back, agree to be open about your lack of character and fidelity, and allow the other person to do the same. It isn't cheating if you both know what the other person is doing. He was supposed to tell you, you could have sex outside your marriage as well."

"He did say something about that, the little weasel, but I didn't believe him. I think he hoped that if he fell on his sword, I'd forgive the cheating bastard."

"Well, I hope he was being honest with you about that, at least, but there's no reason not to take him up on his offer, a little tit for tat. That way he might feel the same way you feel right now."

"So now I'm supposed to slobber all over your dick, and forgive the little fucker?"

"Not necessarily. May I make a suggestion?"

"What?"

"May I have your name first, please?"

"Paula."

"Paula, I imagine you stayed home with your child last night while Quentin was out?"

"Damn right I did. He told me he was going out to help a friend who got divorced."

"That was their intent, but they hoped to get him laid."

"Did the friend get laid, or was my husband the only one who had sex?"

"He got laid as well. He's feeling quite cheery at the moment, getting laid again actually. Here's my suggestion. Dress up real nice for a night out on the town. Tell your husband you're going to take him up on his offer and find some stud to fuck you. Then come to the Hyatt Regency downtown, and meet me and my friends for dinner. You don't have to do anything else. If dinner and a couple of drinks is all you want, that's all you'll get. You'll at least succeed in making Quentin nervous about what your intentions are, considering what he did.

"We'll have a chat about something called Ethical Non-Monogamy. Two of the women I'm with are married, and their husbands know that they are with me, and having sex, with me or others. In fact, we've taken movies of them having sex and sent it to their husbands, because the husbands enjoy being cuckolded. I still have the movie made with Quentin, which we sent to the woman's husband. The divorced guy is currently having sex with another man's wife, having a movie taken to send to him later.

"Ethical Non-Monogamy takes many forms, swinging, open marriages, polyamorous threesomes, cuckolding, etc. The husbands and wives decide that their spouses can have sex outside of their marriage without damaging their own relationship. Perhaps, if Quentin can't remain true to you, you can both seek pleasure outside your marriage, through mutual agreement on the rules you set to follow.

"If after dinner and a drink, you want to go home, you're free to go. If you want to see what it's like having sex with another man, you can. If you want to see what it's like having sex with a woman, you can. If you want to have sex with both, you can. All options are open, including finding your own stud someplace else. Or you can just let Quentin sweat a little while he watches your child, waiting for you to come home. At the very least, that would serve him right."

"I like your suggestion a lot."

"Then call Quentin, tell him you're taking him up on his offer, and get dressed to the nines, looking like a million bucks. When he gets home from work, and has seen how you look, you leave, physically, and leaving him hanging, emotionally. Then show up for dinner. You'll get a great dinner no matter what else you do.

"What time does Quentin get home?"

"Six."

"And how long for you to get to the Hyatt Regency from your home, Paula?"

"A half hour."

"We'll be waiting for you at Daniel's Grill on the second floor at 6:30. I'm looking forward to meeting you, Paula."

"I'll be there."

She hung up, I turned to Charmaine. "Where were we?"

"I was hoping to get laid again."

"If you don't mind using a couch, I can help with that."

"We can use the floor if you want. I'm not fussy."

She wasn't either.

******

The five of us arrived ten minutes early, just in case. The women were still dressed sexily, although not as slutty as last night when they were trying to pick up other men. I told the hostess we were expecting a sixth, a woman by the name of Paula, and to show her to our table when she arrived. She was shown to our table around 6:35. Paula was fairly tall, say 5-8, dark hair, large bosom, nice hips, round bottom, very curvy, and the dress showed every curve to its utmost. Vincent and I both stood when she arrived, and I introduced her to everyone. She apparently recognized Vincent from Quentin's work as all three of the men worked at the same company.

"And this is Vincent," I said, "the divorced fellow your husband was hoping to help by getting him laid. He was wildly successful, as Vincent has now had sex with all three women, much to his delight, and the ending of his post divorce depression. Everyone, this is Paula, Quentin's wife."

"I'm sorry you ended up divorced, Vince," Paula said. "Your wife was a slut and everyone knew she was cheating on you."

"I wish someone had told me," Vincent said.

"If Quentin hadn't confessed to me, I wonder if anyone would have said something, and I'd still be in the dark. No one wants to be the bearer of bad news. I'm sorry I didn't step forward. You didn't deserve it."

I helped her with her chair and she sat down, eyeing the three women. "Which one of you slept with my husband?"

Charmaine said, "That would be me."

Paula might have planned to say something more, but I jumped in. "That's probably my fault," I said. "You see, at the moment I'm trying to play up to their husband's cuckold fetishes. For instance, Emma's husband was sent a movie of her fucking another gentleman, and presented in various states of undress to show her husband how she would be dressed last night to pick up some random stranger to take to bed. After we'd started eating, I sent her in her very provocative dress up to the bar to get a drink, in the hopes of hooking a fish. She found three, Vincent and his two buddies. Vincent said they'd hoped to buy him a hooker, but no one was hooking.

"We told them we were going to a dance club just down the street at nine, and perhaps we'd meet them there. Since Charmaine and Emma were planning to take someone home with them, they were practicing their feminine wiles, and dressed for it. The men did find our table, and since I had a plethora of women with me, the men started dancing with them. I'm sorry Quentin got netted as well."

"How did you find out he was married?"

"He left his ring on. Apparently, he wasn't planning on cheating when the night started. I also noticed that Vincent had the mark of a ring on his hand, and thought he might have taken his ring off, but he said he was divorced.

"Anyway, when I noticed Quentin's ring, I told him that he should tell you about his slip. That it was unethical to cheat on one's spouse, and if one was having sex outside their marriage, both should do it, with the knowledge and consent of their spouse."

"Paula, I also told Quentin he should fess up to cheating," Charmaine said, "and let you fuck Brick. It will be the best fucking you ever get in your life."

She looked at me. "What makes him so damn special?"

"He's got the fattest cock you ever saw," Emma said, "and can fuck you for an hour without cumming. He's a fucking stud."

"No one fucks like my Master," Ariel said.

"Your Master?"

"I'm his submissive sex slave."

She looked at me again, and I admit, I felt like a meal to a starving man.

Our waiter came and took our orders. "Order anything you want," I said.

"Anything? I'd like a bottle of the Veuve Cliquot Champagne and the Porterhouse with Lobster tail, steak medium rare."

I didn't say anything, although it was clearly about three times what she'd likely eat. It was fine. She was pissed.

The rest of us gave our orders and I ordered a bottle of red wine, the Mark Ryan Water Witch Red Blend, a nice Washington vintage.

"Are you going to drink the whole bottle of champagne?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because I don't think you should drive home if you do. I can get you a room here."

"I thought I was going to fuck you?"

"Only if you want to. You can fuck Vincent if you want, or Charmaine, because Quentin slept with her, or no one at all. While I wouldn't mind having sex with you, I don't need notches on my bedpost."

She looked at the other three women at the table. "Do you even have a bedpost left, or has it been carved off."

I laughed. "Good one, and I probably resemble that remark."

"I thought so," she smiled. It was a nice smile. "Tell me about this Ethical Fucking Around Bullshit."

"At the same dance club we went to last night, about four months ago, a woman came up to me and asked me to buy her a drink. I saw she had a wedding ring on her hand and told her I didn't fuck married women. She told me her husband wanted her to fuck someone, and she chose me. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. So, she called up her husband, handed me the phone, and he confirmed to my satisfaction, that he was the woman's husband and that he wanted her to fuck another man, with the ultimate purpose of making her pregnant, as he was infertile. For the first time, I realized that some married couples were willing to engage in sex outside of marriage, without harming their marriage. I did, in fact, impregnate her for her husband, and probably will again when they want another."

At that point, they brought the wine and champagne and we paused the discussion while the sommelier poured the alcohol, Charmaine skipping it. Paula quickly knocked down the first glass, and poured another, though she slowed down immediately.

I continued. "For reasons of my own, having to do with my unwillingness to marry again, I started looking for other infertile couples wanting to have a child. I also found other couples where the husband is not infertile, but simply wants someone he considers more masculine, a superior male, to breed his wife.

"Shortly after that, I met a flight attendant, whose husband is also a flight attendant. They don't share the same routes, work days, or hours. They saw each other roughly three to four days a month. Being young, and with healthy sex drives, they'd decided they could have sex with other people. They told each other what they were doing and didn't get bent out of shape about it. That's when I learned about Ethical Non-Monogamy, as that's how they described what they were doing. I actually read more about it after she spoke to me, and found it's not all that uncommon anymore. A lot of people are doing it for a variety of reasons, and under a lot of different names. They want the emotional connection of a spouse, but not having their sex limited to a single person for the rest of their lives.

"Then I met a masseur/masseuse couple. Rubbing near naked bodies every day gave them plenty of opportunities for sex with other people, especially since they're both bisexual and enjoy sex with both genders. The sex is just fucking, and means nothing to them emotionally, and they get to enjoy sex with both genders, whereas they'd be limited to a single gender if they practiced monogamy.

"Charmaine's husband is a willing cuckold. He gave me her pussy and asked me to breed her, as he was nearly infertile. Emma's daughter is married to a man who was such a cuckold, he even wanted the possibility of his wife having a biracial child, a black baby. So she fucked three different men at a breeding party, including one black guy during her ovulation to have a child with someone else.

"Emma and her husband, attended the breeding party thrown by their daughter where all three of the potential fathers chosen, all fucked the daughter in front of her husband, parents, and several friends. That husband was eager to be known as a cuckold and wanted everyone to know, even to the point of having a black child.

"Emma's husband wanted to see her have sex with one of these three breeders, and after he saw it, allowed her to have sex with all three. He then gave Emma to me for two months, and she's been taken off birth control. He expects me to turn her into a slut who will fuck anyone, and if she gets pregnant in the process, he doesn't care, and in fact, he is excited by the fact his wife might have a child with some unknown man of any race."

"You've got to be kidding me with this shit!"

"He's not," Emma said. "I just talked to my husband earlier today, and he told me that Master could mark me, give me piercings and a tattoo, proclaiming me to be his slut. He agreed that I could be given a fertility drug, to increase the chances I can conceive.

"Last Friday, I'd never had sex with anyone else in twenty-three years of marriage. I've fucked several men and women since then, and I have to admit, I love being a slut so far, since my husband so obviously approves of what I'm doing. It's very freeing."

"When I talked to Quentin last night, I got the impression he might not stop having sex with other people," I said. "I don't know if he's done it before, but I thought it likely he might again. If he's doing it, you should be able to do it too, but do it ethically. Don't go behind each other's back. Set rules. He watches your child one weekend while you go out, and you trade places the next weekend. Make sure you're each practicing safe sex, so you don't bring anything into the marriage that shouldn't be there."

"How the hell does a marriage survive something like that?" Paula asked.

"Because they both want it to survive. Every one of the people I've had sex with, is still happily married. One of them had two previous children, both biracial, and they still obviously love each other, and all of the children produced thus far by other fathers. The thing is, everyone isn't the same, so why should society expect everyone to act the same way. If the different parties are all good with something, why should anyone else care. The thing you need to ask yourself, is do you love Quentin enough to keep your marriage together, despite his infidelity, but maybe under different rules than you've had so far. That's why he needed to tell you, so you were both operating under the same set of rules. That's being fair and honest with each other."

"So you think I should have sex with someone else?"

"Not necessarily. Every relationship is different, and you have to decide what yours looks like. Emma's son-in-law doesn't have sex with other women because his wife is having sex with and being impregnated by other men. That's their relationship. Emma's husband hasn't yet had sex with other women even though I'm fucking his wife. I don't know if that will continue, or even if Emma would care if it didn't. No one else should decide how you live your life as long as you aren't hurting anyone else. You could just as easily forgive Quentin for this slip up, and tell him his ass is history if he does it again."

"And if I let you fuck me?"

"I think we should record it for Quentin, and we'll also give you the one of Quentin fucking Charmaine. Tell him he's welcome to watch it if you can watch the movie of him having sex with his lover, or you can delete them both. Put the onus on him what he wants to do with it. He might like watching you have sex with another man. I've met plenty of men who do. Or, he might not, in which case he doesn't watch it. I'm about 75% positive that he'd watch it at least once, then he'd probably fuck you like a madman, trying to reclaim you."

"Trying to reclaim me?"

"In most instances, where a man sees another man having sex with his mate, he immediately wants to have sex with her himself, to 'reclaim' her, remind her that he's her mate. It even extends to primates. The fucking is usually better than most of the sex they have normally. Every time Emma got fucked in front of her husband, her husband fucked her immediately afterward. How often do you normally have sex, Emma?"

"Around twice a week, sir"

"And he fucked you six or seven times on Friday and Saturday after you fucked the three stallions."

"Yes, Master, and every one of them was more intense than our usual sex."

"He was reclaiming Emma. It's something related to sperm competition, the possibility that some other male might have inseminated his mate. Most males have to then fuck their female to increase the odds of not being left out of her womb. It's why men love porn so much. It makes them want to have sex. You see someone fucking, you want to fuck yourself. Women experience it a little themselves, but not as much, as they control their womb and who they let into it. Men can never be totally certain they're the father of a child, at least until DNA testing. Women always know they are the mother. If you doubt me, send Quentin a text saying you found your stud. No matter if you have sex or not, I'm 99% certain he's pounding your pussy as soon as you walk through the door. He might even if you don't send the text, because he'll be afraid you found your stud."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,590 Followers