How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have to do?" Quentin asked. Hook, line, and sinker.

"It sounds as if your husband wants to give me your cunt for four months Paula. I also need your approval. Are you willing to give me your cunt for four months, obeying the rules I set forth, including priority for your pussy, and become my three hole slut?"

"I loved fucking you, Brick. I'll do anything you want me to do.

"I'm going to give you the name of a urologist here in Seattle. If you see him, he'll run a full battery of tests on you to ensure you're both healthy. If you tell him I sent you, he'll bill me for everything. I want you to go into the bathroom and record yourself flushing Paula's birth control pills down the toilet, and send it to me. She doesn't go back on the pill until after she delivers a baby.

"Once you're medically cleared, you'll only fuck other medically cleared men and women without a condom. Everyone else, you wrap your dick. If you break that rule, you won't fuck any of the women I control again for four months, including Paula. Once those pills are gone, I'm going to be the first one to deposit my sperm in her soon to be fertile pussy. You wrap your dick until I've fucked her bareback, then you can resume fucking your wife normally. Since I'll be turning her into a three hole slut, that includes her ass once I've broken it in. If she can't deep throat your cock now, she'll be able to before she's done. She'll be a fucking, sucking pro, Quentin. You'll get to watch her fuck a lot of different cocks in the future.

"Paula, you're to shave my pussy immediately, and send a picture to me. Better yet, have Quentin shave you, preparing you for your new life as a slut. As soon as you get your medical clearance, Paula, I want you. I want to pump my cum into your bare pussy. I want Quentin licking my cum out of your pussy. You'll make that happen as fast as possible. Quentin becomes secondary to me. I have first claim on your cunt while I own it. If you're fucking Quentin and I ask for you, you'll climb out of bed and come to me. If I show up on your doorstep, you let me in and fuck me on your marital bed if I want it. If that pussy is mine, I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it. Do either of you have any questions about what's going to happen for the next four months?" No questions. "Good. I'll send you the name of the doctor and his address. You send me a movie of birth control pills getting flushed and a bare pussy. Send me your address and I'll stop by tomorrow evening, with some items you'll need to prepare you for sluthood."

"Will you be fucking me?" Paula asked. "I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me again."

"Since you ask so politely, I will fuck you and Quentin can watch in person as I turn you into a slut, begging for my cock. Why don't you have your two dozen donuts ready for me when I arrive."

"Why does Paula owe you two dozen donuts?" Quentin asked.

"I bet her a hundred dollars against a dozen donuts that you would skip work today to fuck her, and fuck her a minimum of three times. I bet her another hundred, that once she showed you the movie of her fucking me, you'd fuck her a minimum of two more times. She said you'd never fucked her five times in a single day before, and she didn't think you could do it. I had confidence that you could."

"Why did you think I could?"

"Because you're a cuckold, Quentin, who enjoys watching other men fuck your wife. You just realized it, but it's true. But having watched, you'd want to reclaim her, and you'd be compelled to fuck her longer and harder than you usually do. As you watch me turn your wife into my slut, you'll masturbate so much you'll get calluses on your dick and your hand. Every time I give you permission to fuck her, you'll be on her again, trying to reclaim what I'm taking from you, and don't be fooled, Quentin. I will be taking her from you, I'm just letting Paula live there with you, but she will be mine, running to me whenever I want her, begging for the cock she craves. I own that pussy now, and you both know it.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Slut. Send me those pictures and your address."

As soon as I hung up, I told Ariel to contact Vincent and expect a phone call from Paula tomorrow inviting him to Quentin's house, and not to make any plans. She did.

"Another one, Master?" Emma said, having heard the last several minutes of my conversation. "You got another husband to give you his wife's pussy?"

"And I'm going to breed her too," I said. "Did Ariel convince you to go ass to mouth?"

"I'm not totally convinced, sir, but I'm willing to examine your cock when you're done fucking me, and if it looks as clean as that anal plug was, I'll give it a shot."

"Excellent, I wouldn't want to disappoint Edward. I promised him a special surprise tonight. Let's go eat."

It took about a half hour before I got the movie of Paula's birth control pills being flushed and a picture of a new, clean shaven cunt. Paula had apparently taken a sharpie and had Quentin write 'Brick's Pussy' on her mound. How true. I sent her the address of my urologist, and told them both to make appointments on Monday and ask for a rush on the results.

******

I was a little concerned about claiming Emma's ass. Usually, I had someone licking a pussy when I was fucking said ass. As Ariel was my videographer, and the only pussy licker I had at the moment, she couldn't do both. Which is when I remembered Linda, our waitress from last night. When we went to Daniel's Grill, I asked to be seated at one of Linda's tables if she was working tonight. She was and I happily took a seat in her section.

"Hello, Mr. Harmon, thank you for joining us this evening," Linda said. "Can I take your drink order.

"Black Jack over ice for me, and whatever the two ladies want. Tell me, Linda, what time to you get off?"

"I have a boyfriend, Mr. Harmon."

"I'm not interested in sex, Linda. Well, I am, but that's not why I was asking. I need someone to shoot a movie while the three of us are engaged in sex. It won't take long, fifteen minutes or so."

Linda smiled. "That's rather disappointing. I figured you for longer than fifteen minutes."

I laughed. "I'm good for longer than fifty, Linda, but I'm going to engage in anal sex with Emma, and I am rather large. Normally, I'd have someone else licking Emma's pussy when I claim her ass. It makes it easier for them to endure, but my problem is, the only other person to shoot the movie is the only other person able to lick her. Now, I wouldn't want you to be the licker because, boyfriend and all, but you could be the shooter. If you could join us in the Presidential Suite, after you're off duty, you shoot the movie for Emma's husband, and I'll give you a hundred dollars for your trouble."

"What about the other two that were here last night?"

"Alas, they both had to go back to their husbands."

"You're really going to take a movie for Emma's husband?"

"I don't need it; I'll be living it. Her husband needs to know I'm turning his wife into my slut because that's what he asked me to do."

"You're not joking, are you?"

"He's not," Emma said. "My husband asked Mr. Harmon to turn me into Brick's slut. I have had anal sex before, but it only partially prepares you for sex with Brick. You need something wider than a beer bottle for that."

Linda's eyes grew wider.

"Obviously, all three of us would be naked," I said, "since we'll be having sex, but no one will touch you without permission, or bother you in any way. Just shoot the movie, and you're gone."

"I get off at nine, although I might have some minor clean up to do afterward, or some lingering customers. Should be not later than 9:30. What would you like for dinner?"

******

"You're going to turn Linda into another one of your sluts, aren't you, Master," Ariel asked after she'd left.

"I don't know, Linda may be made of sterner stuff than you two."

After a lovely meal, which we dragged on for longer than we needed to, because Linda couldn't join us sooner, we left, leaving a nice tip, for encouragement.

The women had to strip immediately upon entering. I decided I'd wait for Linda, but I was playing with Emma, sitting her in my lap while I played with her plenty, warming her up for the event to come. She was pretty much ready for a good fucking before Linda knocked on our door. Ariel answered it, stepping away to allow Linda entry without crowding her.

"We'll be using my iPhone to shoot this. Do you need help learning the controls?" I asked.

"I have an iPhone," Linda replied, "I'm good."

"Excellent. We usually like to start with my slut undressing me so her husband sees who is about to fuck his wife. We'll start with that, then the women will start to sixty-nine in preparation. Feel free to move around to capture all the action, to zoom in or out for close-ups or distance work. After I'm all the way into Emma's ass, your work is done. Ariel can take the camera again. There's a hundred dollar bill on the bedside table. Take it for your troubles, and thank you for your help. You slaves both have permission to cum."

"Okay." "Yes, Master."

Emma started undressing me, while she started narrating for Edward, while Linda started the video.

"Ed, Brick is claiming your wife's ass tonight. He's done all he could be prepare me. In fact the largest anal plug is in me right now. Brick will remove it when he's ready. Even though I'm prepared, honey, I'm still a little apprehensive. You know how big Brick is, how fat. You've seen it in my pussy many times, which you gave to him. Even Hans isn't as thick as Brick is, honey. That's why I'm nervous."

She dropped my pants and Jockey's to the floor, exposing my cock to Linda for the first time. Linda gasped, but kept shooting, moving closer. Emma stroked me, getting me harder. Linda must have been doing close up work, because my phone kept following Emma's stroking hand up and down.

"Master has promised you a special treat tonight, Edward, and that scares me too. I may have to use my safe word, but I'll try not to, just for you, so you can see the slut I'm becoming for you."

"Get into your sixty-nine, girls. Make sure Emma gets a couple fast orgasms, Ariel."

"Yes, Master."

Ariel got on the bed and Emma climbed on top of her and they began their oral ritual, preparing Emma. Linda moved around, shooting from different angles. After the first orgasm, I used the plug to stretch Emma's bottom more, fucking her with it, tugging it out to near the widest part, then back again. Emma was moaning, enjoying it so far. After the second orgasm, I pulled the plug out, and replaced it with my tongue, delving deep into the gap left by the plug. Emma loved my tongue swirling around in her asshole, and it might have made her realize what I had planned for her wasn't all that bad, if I was willing to tongue her so completely.

I totally lubed up my cock and her pucker, ensuring it was slick and slippery. I put the head of my cock poised at her back door, and upon her next orgasm, pushed forward, breaching the barrier.

"Oh, my fucking God, Master," Emma screamed. "You're so fucking big. It feels like you're tearing a new hole back there."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Have I said 'yellow' or 'red', sir? Just go slow." I was going slow, but I went slower. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, it feels huge, Master. I feel like I'm going to explode. Fuck meeee," she screamed. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming."

Emma was thrashing, bucking up and down, then she squirted, drenching Ariel in her fluids. Ariel soldiered on as best she could, totally soaked, as was four or five feet of the bed. Finally, I bottomed out, my groin plastered against Emma's delicious ass. I held still.

"I'm all the way inside of her now, Linda, and I was going to say your job is over, but I'd like to let Ariel take a shower. Can you keep filming for us?"

"I can't possibly leave yet," Linda said. "I'll keep shooting."

"Kneel up, Emma, Let Ariel squirm out from under you."

"Yes, Master. You're so big and I feel stretched so far. How can this possibly feel so good?"

Emma slowly got to her knees with my prick still bisecting her bottom. Ariel wriggled out from underneath us.

"Damn, Emma, no one's ever squirted on me before. That was amazing."

"You don't hate me? Your face and hair are a mess."

"I'm kind of happy I got to be a part of it. What a bitchin' experience. You sure you're okay there Linda. I can wait until they're done before I take my shower. I can take over."

"No, I'm good. This is good."

"Hey, girl, be careful you don't get sucked into the madness. It's intoxicating."

Linda flashed a brief smile. "Is someone going to move now. There's nothing really happening at the moment."

"She's right, Master. I think I'm ready. Fuck me."

"I won't go that long, Emma, since this is the first time. You'll probably feel some lingering soreness if I fuck you too long."

She nodded, not even answering and I began to pull out. I reached the flange at the bottom of my crown, and reversed direction. Emma moaned.

"I'm more relaxed now, sir. You can go a little faster. It's starting to feel pretty good."

Slowly, I sped up, until I as going about half my usual fucking speed. Emma orgasmed, and I could feel her sphincter clenching down on my cock as she spasmed. I was still fucking her, now on her third anal orgasm, when Ariel rejoined us, drying off.

She moved over to Linda. "That's some sexy shit there, isn't it? Have you ever seen someone fucked in the ass?"

Linda laughed. "I've never seen actual people having sex before. This is pretty wild."

"I'll bet you wish you could be squeezing a breast or rubbing your pussy now, don't you?" Ariel asked.

"Maybe," Linda replied, taking a quick glance at the naked Ariel.

"May I have your permission to do it for you?"

"If I say yes, I'm going to end up fucking someone, aren't I?"

"It's a definite possibility," Ariel laughed. "It depends on your willpower."

"Right now, I don't feel I have much of that. God, do it. Touch my breasts. Squeeze them, I like my nipples pinched."

"Over, or under your clothes?" Ariel asked.

"Under, touch me under my clothes," Linda said.

Ariel slid her hands under Linda's blouse, pushing it up her stomach, reaching her bra and pushing it up as well. Her hands cupped Linda's breasts and started squeezing, then pinching the nipples. Linda moaned.

"That's nice. Just the way I like it."

"I'm going to cum soon, Emma. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to use your safe word?"

"No, Master."

"Watch this," Ariel whispered in Linda's ear. "This is going to blow your mind."

I climaxed and pumped my seed deep into Emma's bottom in short, jerky thrusts. When I felt Emma's sphincter had squeezed the last possible drop out of my cock, I pulled out.

"Clean my cock, slave," I ordered.

Emma turned end for end and began sucking and licking my cum soaked cock, Linda gasping when she did so.

Ariel left one hand squeezing Linda's breasts, and used the other one to push down Linda's slacks, seeking her pussy. She must have hit pay dirt. Linda moaned and started to cum, bucking against Ariel's hand. I don't know how she managed to keep the phone pointed at Emma licking my knob, although, when I reviewed the footage later, it was pretty shaky.

When Linda's orgasm was over, Ariel pulled her hand out and licked it. "You taste delicious, Linda."

"Can I stop recording now?" Linda asked.

"Yes, you've done your duty," I replied.

Linda tossed the phone on the bed, turned into Ariel, grabbed her on each side of her head and desperately kissed her.

That went on for well over thirty seconds, when Ariel pulled back for air.

"How much willpower do you have left? Are you staying, or are you leaving?"

Linda was breathless, panting. "None. I'm staying."

"You'd better warn your boyfriend you might be later than you expected."

Ariel waited until Linda sent her text, then started undressing her, doing the same unveiling that I'd done of Emma for Edward, smothering her with little kisses, and licks, and light caresses, as the clothes disappeared. I started cleaning Emma's asshole, since it appeared I'd momentarily lost my slave.

Before long, the two of them landed on the bed beside us, more kissing for the moment, though hands were moving about, searching, and sometimes finding. When I'd done a sufficiently adequate job, I pulled Emma into my arms, her back against my front. I did a little searching of my own.

I whispered in her ear, "Was any part of that as bad as you imagined it might be?"

"No, Master, it wasn't." She twisted to kiss me. "You're apparently succeeding in Edward's wish for you to turn me into a slut."

"Before you two get too carried away, and have to interrupt something important at an inopportune moment," I said, "Emma has to call housekeeping and ask for clean sheets and a new bedspread. Emma, you're to help the maid change the sheets dressed as you are."

"Yes, sir. Can I take a shower first? I'm kind of messy."

"You look good messy, so no. The rest of us will take cover in the bathroom when they arrive."

Emma called the desk and requested a bedding change in our room. When the maid knocked, I grabbed my phone and we went into the bathroom, while Emma answered the door. I started reviewing the footage and making small edits. Ariel and Linda were making out. Between the clip and the two naked girls making out beside me, my cock was starting to show a renewed interest. Linda noticed.

"May I touch your cock?" Linda asked. "I've never seen a cock so fat before."

"Be my guest."

Of course, Linda's handling didn't do anything to make it relax. Quite the opposite in fact.

Linda asked Ariel how often she fucked me. She wasn't releasing my cock, still stroking it.

"If Master doesn't fuck me at least once a day, I get grumpy," Ariel replied cheerfully. "I was pretty much a bitch when he was gone for the week. Thankfully, I've had my dick fix for the day."

Linda was still stroking my cock, and it was now rock hard.

"What would your boyfriend say if he saw you jacking me off, Linda?"

She yanked her hand off immediately.

"What did you say to him when you texted him to say you'll be late?"

"That I was going to have a couple of drinks with a girlfriend."

"Well, we still have the leftover wine and champagne from last night, and, it seems you have a new girlfriend, so that wouldn't exactly be a lie."

She grinned at me. "I guess not."

"Who would he be more upset about you having sex with, a man or a woman?"

"A man, definitely."

"So for tonight, anyway, why don't you stay away from my cock, although I do intend to fuck you sometime in the future before I check out. I don't have any rule about fucking women with boyfriends, and you make my dick hard, but that's for the future. I want you to text your boyfriend again, and tell him the girlfriend you were drinking with, wants to have sex with you. Ask him if he'd be upset if you had sex with another woman, and if he's a good sport about it, a third woman would record it on your phone so he can watch it when you get home."

"Oh, God."

"When you watch the movie with your boyfriend, tell him the woman who shot the movie thought you were hot, and wondered if you'd like to have a threesome with you and your boyfriend."

"He's always wanted one of those. He'd probably leap at the chance."

"But here's the kicker. If he has a threesome with you and another woman, you'd like to have a threesome with him and another man, because you've always wondered what it would be like with a cock in you pussy and another one in your mouth at the same time. In other words, if he gets what he wants, you get to fuck me."

She looked at my cock again, then put her hand back on, stroking it some more. I imagine she was thinking about my proposal, although I suspect, the more she handled my meat, the more interested she'd be.