How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it your intent to turn me into a slut like the rest of the women?" Paula asked.

"Most definitely."

"Okay, just so I know."

She did as I asked, and had no hesitation licking Charmaine back despite it being the woman who fucked her husband, as I plunged in and out of her for another half hour. She fell asleep as soon as I finished, wrung out by her orgasms. I tied off the condom to save my sperm for later. Charmaine went home to her husband, while I edited the movie Ariel shot, making sure it would hit all the right buttons.

Since I hadn't sent anything to Edward today, when Ariel got back after taking Vincent, home, I fucked Emma in a reverse cowgirl so Edward would get the same holy trinity of my big dick, Emma's stretched out pussy fucking it, and a load of cum being deposited into her now fertile cunt.

******

I woke up Paula in the morning at six AM by the simple expedient of licking her pussy. She started purring before she opened her eyes.

"I could get used to this," she said, sleepily.

"Better train your husband well," I said.

I licked her pussy to a couple orgasms in preparation again, figuring two were enough after being stretched out last night. I donned the condom and rolled her on her back, mounting up.

Paula climaxed as I bottomed out, "I can't get used to how good that feels," she said, wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her ankles over my ass.

"You never do," Ariel agreed, in bed with us and playing with Emma.

"Where's Charmaine?" Paula asked. "Who's going to clean my cunt."

"Charmaine had to go back to her husband last night. She has to work today," I said, pumping away. "Either of these two sluts can clean your cunt."

I fucked Paula for another half hour, then squirted both condoms full of cum into Paula's well fucked pussy.

"Don't take a shower. Go home smelling like the slut you are, and give Quentin the chance to lick your pussy before he goes to work, although I'm betting he stays home." I handed her the USB drive holding her movie and Quentin's. "See how many times he fucks you without knowing this even exists. When he seems a little tired, show him the first half of your movie, and see if he isn't ready to fuck you again. When he seems totally exhausted, and he can't possibly get hard and fuck again, show him the last half of your movie where you're begging for my cum in your fertile pussy and showing him that huge creampie. I'll be interested in knowing if he can get it up one more time."

Paula giggled. "I'll be interested in knowing that myself."

"Let me know who won the bet." I gave her my phone number so she could text me.

"Don't worry, I will."

Paula donned her clothes and left.

"Let's see about getting my pussy marked," I said. "I was thinking of a small tattoo that said 'Trained Slut', but I'm open to suggestions."

"You don't want to say "Brick's Slut', Master?" Emma asked.

"You're only my slut for two months, then you're Edward's slut."

"How about 'Brick Trained Slut', sir?" Ariel asked. "She'll always be a Brick trained slut, even after she goes back to Edward."

"That's a good idea," Emma said. "I like that."

"It's a little bigger tattoo, but okay. I'll get some sigils for your pussy piercing, but they can be changed. Mine will stay on you until you go back, then Edward can put his own on your slutty pussy. We'll have everything done tomorrow, so I can fuck you some more today, maybe take you down to the gym to see if you can't pick up another hard body, so no sports bra under your shirt."

"How many new men do you want me to fuck, sir?"

"I'd like you to average one new one per day, and you're going to be out of commission for five or six days as you heal, so it will have to be made up at some point."

"My God, Master."

"I think you should tip the tattooer and piercer with sex. Condom clad fucking or oral. We'll shoot that for Edward, along with you being marked."

Emma shivered. "Yes, Master," she whispered.

I made the calls to arrange for her piercings and tattoo.

******

Emma was being nailed by a mid-thirties gym rat in the bed as Ariel filmed it. It was amazing to me how many people agreed to be filmed without a clue in the world what was going to be done with it, for a piece of pussy. Maybe it was my honest face. I had no intention of doing anything with it, but once Edward had it, I didn't know what would eventually happen to it. Because he was being recorded for Emma's husband, the guy was trying to put on a good show, so Emma was being well fucked.

I got a text and looked down at my phone.

I owe you two dozen donuts. Quentin fucked me seven times. As you imagined, he stayed home from work, calling in sick. He licked my pussy until he couldn't find a drop of cum, then he fucked me three times. He planned to go to work in the afternoon, but I showed him the first half of the movie you made. He fucked me twice more, and was going to skip work entirely and take a nap. I showed him the last half of the movie before he took his nap, and he fucked me two more times. Seven times. He was a fucking caveman. I tried showing him the second half of the movie again, but he couldn't get it up the eighth time. The good news is, he told me to deliver the donuts myself and to fuck you again. Let me know when you want your donuts. Quentin is dead to the world, exhausted, poor baby. I don't think he got much sleep last night imagining me getting fucked.

I sent a response to her.

Call me if you're not busy with your child.

The phone rang a few seconds later.

"What's up, Pussy Master," Paula said.

I laughed. "Are you ready to have another child, since your baby is two now?"

"We were thinking about it."

"What kind of porn does Quentin watch?"

"I don't know. He keeps that secret from me, mostly watching it after I go to bed."

"Do you have access to his computer?"

"Sure, and you can be damn sure I'll be checking it often to make sure he isn't hooking up with any other skanks."

"Come on, now. He is giving you permission to fuck me again. Set some rules if you want to play some more."

"Maybe. Why do you ask about his porn and what's that got to do with me getting pregnant?"

"I want to know if he watches interracial porn, black guys with big dicks fucking white women."

"What's the significance?"

"Men who watch interracial porn of black men with white women, are highly likely to be cuckolds."

"He's already telling me to fuck you again. We kind of know that."

"I was wondering if you'd like to go off birth control, fuck men who are guaranteed clean, and take chances with having a child with anyone you fuck, including other racial types?"

Paula was silent for a long time. I heard her breathing, almost panting.

"Oh, my fucking God," she finally said. "You mean like Emma's daughter?"

"Yup."

"Fuck me. I couldn't do that to Quentin, even if he did cheat on me."

"I'm not talking about you doing it to him. I'm talking about asking him if you can. Obviously, if he says no, you don't. Ethical, right. But if he watches interracial porn, he might get excited by the idea, and agree to it."

"You really think he would?"

"A lot depends on the porn he watches. I don't know for sure. If he does, I think you should ask him."

"You meant it when you said you were going to turn me into a slut, didn't you?"

"Hell yes. You've already licked a woman and had an FFM threesome. I think it's time for you to take two cocks at once and if Quentin is ready for it, fuck black men, risking pregnancy."

"Let me check his computer and get back to you."

Gym guy was finishing up. He hadn't done a bad job, and I'm sure Edward would enjoy the show. He'd managed to fuck for around forty minutes and cum twice, once in Emma's pussy, and when she was cleaning him and got him hard again, finishing in her mouth, wanting to go without a condom after the pussy fucking. I sent him on his way with a sincere thanks. I told her to shower up.

A half hour after she called me last time, Paula called me again.

"Brick, Quentin has like 500 gigabytes of interracial porn."

"That's a lot of porn. Is he still asleep?"

"Sawing logs."

"May I make another suggestion?"

"Why not."

"Wake him up with a blow job. When he's nice and hard, and getting close to his orgasm, but still not quite there, ask him if he wants to have another child and if you can get off your birth control. If he says you can, ask him if he'd like to see you fuck a black man. Be holding onto his cock when you ask him this, and see how he responds when you ask the question. Does his cock get harder, does he climax, what does he say? If he responds the way I think he will, ask him if he wants to watch you fuck a black man and have a black baby."

"Jesus, you think he'll say yes?"

"I don't know. You're just sounding it out for now. Maybe it does nothing for him. Maybe he just likes black on white porn and it doesn't mean anything else. But you'll never know unless you ask."

"This is kind of creepy. I never knew my husband was so into this."

"Give it a try and see what happens. Then call me, put me on speaker and let me speak to both of you."

"This is crazy, but I'll do it."

I took the movie of Emma's fucking, shortened it up a little, then sent it to Edward with a little message.

Edward, here's a movie of Emma fucking a man she met at the hotel gym today. As soon as the guy saw her, he was hot for her. You could see his erection. She was exercising without a sports bra on, and her tits were bouncing all over the place. He started flirting with her and she flirted back. He asked to get together and she said he had to ask my permission because I owned her pussy. I told him he could fuck her if he used a condom, and Ariel filmed him fucking her. First he used her slut cunt. Then she took off his condom and sucked him to get him nice and clean, but he got hard again. Then he fucked Emma's mouth until he poured his semen down her throat. She swallowed it all, Edward. She's getting really good at blowjobs and swallowing cum.

Emma has been wearing increasingly larger anal plugs every day. She's been wearing the largest one since last night. I'm going to fuck your wife's ass tonight Edward. She's been stretched enough she can take it. After I cum in her rectum, and pull out, you'll see how much her ass is gaping from her fucking. You're going to be surprised by what you see next. Your wife is being turned into such a slut.

Tomorrow, I'm taking Emma to a tattoo artist who is going to put a tattoo on your wife's pubis. It's going to say, Brick Trained Slut. She'll have to lick the woman's pussy after getting her tattoo. Then I'm taking her to a man who specializes in piercing genitals. He's going to mark your wife for me, Edward. First, he's going to fuck her, then he's going to mark her as my slut. She'll wear my marks in her pussy, proclaiming I own it. We'll film her being fucked and marked as mine. While her piercings heal, she won't be able to fuck for several days. You won't get any more movies until she can start fucking again. She'll still lick pussy, she'll still suck cock, but my pussy will be off limits.

As she's healing, I'm going to bring a stripper in to teach Emma how to strip, Edward. After she's been trained, she's going to attend an amateur stripping contest, and then she's going to do lap dances. It's not a regular strip club, Edward, it's that swing club I told you about. They don't have any rules there, Men and women will be able to touch her, to lick her, to fuck her, with her permission, and she'll be instructed to give them permission. I expect she'll attract a lot of attention, Edward. Your wife is a beautiful woman. That's only the beginning of what I have planned for Emma. When you get her back, you'll have the slut you wanted.

I sent everything and fucked Emma again, then Ariel, about a half hour for both, finally leaving my cum in Emma.

"Ariel, show Emma how to give herself cleansing enemas now before we go to dinner. I'm going to be fucking her ass tonight."

"Yes, Master. You're being given a special treat tonight, Emma. After he fucks your ass, you're going to suck his cock to another orgasm while I rim your poor asshole."

"Red, red, red. No fucking way am I sucking his cock after he's fucked my ass."

"What was it I told you about using your safe words before anything is actually happening. If I pull out of your bottom, and tell you to lick and suck my cock, and you don't want to at that time, you can say red. Not before, and that is ten swats on your bare ass for not addressing me properly."

"I know what you're thinking Emma," Ariel said. "I thought the same thing myself the first time I had to do it. Ugh, there will be shit on his cock. That's the purpose of the enemas before he fucks you. To get you all clean inside. Do you think I'd be dipping my tongue in your ass and licking all of his cum out of it if I were afraid of what was inside of you? Do I look like the sort of girl who would eat shit? No, no. When you suck his cock, it won't taste any different than after he's fucked your pussy. Lots of cum and mucus, that's all. I'll prove it to you after your enemas.

"Master will have me recording your anal sex for Edward. He is going to be so shocked and surprised to see you go ass to mouth, he won't be able to believe his eyes. He'll wig out when he sees it, and he'll know that you're truly Master's slut. If you didn't have enemas first, Master wouldn't expect you to suck his cock. He's not that kind of Master. Everything you've feared about being his sex slave, he's addressed in a good way. You climaxed during your whipping, which scared you a lot. There's nothing to be afraid of. Trust me, trust your Master. He won't hurt you."

They disappeared into the en suite bath, Ariel still talking to Emma, calming her down.

I received a call from Paula. "Is Quentin there?"

"Not yet. He's taking a shower. He just shot a massive load of cum all over his face and chest. I didn't think he'd have that much in him after this morning."

"Tell me what happened."

"I did as you suggested. I woke him up with a blow job. When he was nice and hard, I stroked him to keep him that way while we chatted. I said I thought it was time that we start thinking about having another child, because Cindy just turned two and we should have one close enough in age they could be friends and play together. He agreed it was time. So I asked his permission to stop birth control now. He said that would be fine.

"Then I said he'd already told me that I could fuck you again, and asked if he was worried about that, and he said he wasn't because it would take awhile before I became fertile again.

"'Does that mean we won't be having an Ethical Non-Monogamous marriage?' I asked him. 'Surely if I stopped birth control, we couldn't fuck other people.' He said other people could use condoms as he didn't think we should have unprotected sex anyway. I nodded and said that made sense.

"Then I dropped the B bomb on him. 'Quentin, I noticed that you have a lot of interracial porn on your computer. Would you like to see me have sex with a black man?' His cock went from like I've already fucked seven times already today stiff, to poker stiff, just like that. I mean, it was rock hard. I said, 'My, my, Quentin, that certainly got a reaction out of you didn't it?' I gave the head of his cock a couple licks, because it was leaking precum. Then I pulled my mouth off his knob and said, 'You'd like to see me fuck a black man wouldn't you. Don't try denying it. Your mouth can lie, but your prick can't.' So he admitted that he had fantasized about me fucking a black guy, that it aroused him. Then I threw in the kicker. Would you like to see me fuck a black man bareback and risk getting pregnant when I'm fertile?' That's when he shot his cum all over the place. You were right about him. I can't believe it. You had him nailed.

"Ah, here he is, my fucking hero. Nailed me seven times today, although he wasted that last one. Quentin, Brick is on the phone, he wants to talk to you. I'm putting it on speaker, Brick."

"Hello, Quentin. Paula told me you liked the little show we put on for you. You did enjoy it, didn't you? You want me to do it again, don't you?"

"It was pretty exciting," Quentin admitted.

"I'm happy for you. I want you to give me your wife's pussy for four months."

"What do you mean, give you my wife's pussy?"

"I want you to put me in charge of your wife's pussy. She'll have sex with who I want, when I want, where I want. You'll be compensated with other pussy if hers is not available to you. If I have her with me overnight, another woman will stay overnight with you. I'll even pay for baby sitters so you'll have someone to look after Cindy if you're both busy. I have six other beautiful women you can fuck in compensation, maybe more, all lookers like Emma, Charmaine and Ariel, and all well trained sluts. It would probably be Ariel most often as she's not working, and others are, but you'll have a wide selection to choose from.

"There's something I want you to know about giving me your wife's pussy. I'm going to make Paula a slut. She'll be a cock sucking, ass fucking, three hole slut, taking cocks in all of her fuck holes, often at the same time. She'll be double penetrated, triple penetrated, spit roasted, fucked by both men and women. She'll learn to lick cunt like a lesbian. It wasn't in the movie we sent you, which only documented one of her three fuckings, but she licked Charmaine's cunt while I fucked her. The woman you fucked, got her cunt licked by your wife. You will get movies of her transformation from mother and wife to slut. Everything I just told you she'd do, you could watch the videos, your own little porn collection, starring your wife.

"She's going to go off her birth control as you discussed with her. She'll have another child, but in all likelihood, it won't be yours. She'll be fucking too many other men for you to dependably breed her, no matter how many times you fuck her when she comes home. Some of the men will be Asian, some black, some white. She'll be trained to strip and work at bachelor parties and frat parties. Anyone who hasn't received medical clearance, will wear a condom when they fuck her, Quentin, but if they document they are clean, Paula will fuck them bareback. I imagine she could take ten loads of cum in her at a time. I've got quite a collection of men who are clean, fucking my sluts, helping to train them. A lot of them are big cocked motherfuckers. Two of them just helped me breed another man's wife, Quentin, one of them black. We'll know in a couple weeks if she's knocked up, but not which of the three of us fathered her baby. The father of your next child, will be even more random. It could be any one of ten to twenty different guys.

"It was Emma's daughter we bred. Emma's husband gave Emma to me for two months to turn her into a slut. She's fucking a new guy every day. I'm marking her, having her pierced and tattooed, indicating she's been trained to be a slut. That's what I'm going to do to Paula if you give me her pussy. She'll come back to you bearing my marks."

"Why would I have to give Paula to you for four months. Why can't I do it for two months, like Emma's husband?"

"Do you hear that Paula? Quentin wants me to turn you into my slut. He's just negotiating the time frame."

"I do hear that."

"The reason I need Paula for twice as long as Emma, is Emma is already fertile. During her next ovulation cycle, she can get pregnant. I'll have two chances to get Emma bred, Quentin; to put some other man's baby into her. Someone other than her husband, who's living in San Diego. If Paula is on the pill, it will take a couple months for her anti-birth hormones to clear her system, maybe longer. You see, I don't think you can truly call yourself a slut, unless you can fuck someone and not know if they'll be the father of your next child or not. If Paula gets pregnant, she won't have a clue who the father of her baby is. The child could end up black, Quentin. If it is black, everyone will know you're a cuckold, and your wife has been black bred. If she is black bred, I'll put a Queen of Spades tattoo on her pussy. Neither of you will know until she drops the child. She'll be a true slut, and you'll have witnessed the entire thing. Give me your wife's pussy, Quentin. Let me turn her into a slut for you."