How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Karen arrived a little after four PM and immediately handed me a sealed envelope. There was something hard inside.

"Is this your pregnancy test?" I asked.

"Yes. I peed on the stick right after I landed and immediately put it in and sealed this envelope. I don't even know the results yet. Where's Mom. I want to inspect her pussy tattoo and jewelry. Everything was covered last week."

"She was fucking Rafi rather energetically. She had a gang bang last night and I fucked her before she went to sleep so she was up late. She might be resting. Or maybe Rafi wanted to fuck her again. I wanted at least an hour video for your dad."

"What have you been up to?" Karen asked, stripping off her clothes.

"He's acquired four more pussies since last Saturday, two for breeding," Ariel said, entering the room. "Hi, Karen, it's good to see you again." She gave Karen a kiss on the lips. "Are you preggers?"

"Don't know yet. Brick is holding the sealed envelope with the results inside. Is mother coming?"

"She orgasmed plenty, but she's just cleaning up Rafi's cock at the moment. Speak of the devil."

Emma came in followed by Rafi. "What news, daughter?" Hugging her, both naked.

"The news is in the envelope Brick is holding. I don't know what it says yet."

I waved the envelope back and forth. "Should we open a bottle of champagne to toast the results?"

"If it's positive, I can't drink any, but if it's negative, I can look forward to another five days of fucking you."

"Is there any chance you're not?" I asked.

"Depends upon when my hormones returned to normal after coming off the pill, I guess. I thought I gave it plenty of time, but who knows."

"Let's open the champagne first, then check the results," I said. "Rafi, why don't you do the honors?"

Rafi went to the refrigerator and got one of the bottles I kept there, popped the cork and poured glasses for everyone. I set my glass on the table and opened the envelope with a fake drum roll. I pulled out the stick.

"Well, well, well."

I didn't say any more, and Emma said, "What's it say, for God's sake?"

"It says you're going to be a grandma."

All the women began shrieking and started hugging each other.

After they were done hugging each other, Karen hugged me. "I know Greg is hoping it's Jamaal's, Brick, but I'm hoping it's yours. If he wants a black baby next time, I'll make sure it's black, but I want this one to be yours. If this one isn't, the next one will be. I want one of your kids."

"Thank you. You didn't meet Paula last week, but her husband is eager for her to be black bred. Except for me, she won't get fucked by anyone but black cocks when she's fertile. Her husband, Quentin is like Greg. He had 500 gigabytes of interracial porn on his computer. He sucked a black cock on Wednesday, just to get it hard enough for his wife to suck it. He's got it bad too. I plan to tattoo a Queen of Spades on his wife's pussy after she's bred."

"Speaking of tattoos, Mom, I need to look at yours."

Karen knelt down so she could inspect her Mom's pussy tattoo. "Damn, I'm so jealous. Now I want to be marked as your pussy. What would you put on me?"

"How about, 'Brick's Pussy'?" I asked.

"Yes, I love that. I'm definitely your pussy. Speaking of that, I need fucked badly. I haven't fucked anyone since last week. Do I have time for a good fucking before supper?"

"It won't be as long as the one after supper, but I can ring your bell a few times."

"Ariel, why don't you join us and nibble on my lady bits as your Master shafts me."

"Master, may I please, and can I have permission to cum?"

"You've been a good girl this morning, so you certainly may. Rafi, why don't you see if you can fuck Emma again and Whore can clean up the mess this time?"

"Okay, Brick."

I led my two back to the bedroom and helped remind Karen why she liked fucking me so much.

******

We went to the Grill for supper, and both Whore and Ariel had Lushes in their pussies, and no permission to cum. I had it on a random setting so I didn't have to pay too much attention. Linda was actually working tonight.

"You got back early," she said.

"We did. Late last night. Linda, this is Karen, Emma's daughter, Sam, my other permanent sex slave, and her fiancé, Rafi. We're sort of celebrating Karen finding out she's pregnant with her first child. Ariel had sex with Linda last week, and tomorrow, she's going to have a threesome with her boyfriend and Emma. Then, she's going to have another threesome with her boyfriend and me."

Karen said, "Are you going to end up one of Brick's sluts? Is your boyfriend going to give Brick your pussy?"

"I..I don't know. Is that likely?"

"Ariel reminded me I have enough on my plate," I said, "and shouldn't accept any more pussies until Emma leaves, at least."

"How likely it is if he were accepting pussy, is that he owns every pussy at this table, despite two of us being married and one of us being engaged," Karen said. "If you fuck him once, you'll want to fuck him again, and you'll be happy to surrender your pussy to get it. Just watching Brick fuck me made my Mom want to fuck him, and my Dad want to watch. Then Dad gave him Mom's pussy for two months to turn her into a slut. She got a tattoo on her pussy that says 'Brick Trained Slut'. She is too. She got gang banged last night. That's how likely it is."

"Like voluntarily gang banged?"

"Mom, Ariel, and three other pussies Brick owns, all fucked ten total strangers, men and women last night."

"Do you intend on turning me into a slut?" Linda asked.

"Had you ever had sex with a woman before Ariel, or had a threesome before?"

"No."

"Yet you plan to have two threesomes tomorrow, one with another woman, one with another man. What makes you think you're not a slut already?"

She contemplated that for a few moments, then said, "Damn." She smiled as she said it.

"I think sluttiness starts seeping into your pores just hanging around him," Karen said. "Worse yet, he doesn't even have to do anything. His current sluts tell you how great he is to fuck, so you have to try it yourself. Then you're hooked. Just like I'm doing now. I'll bet my Mom and Ariel told you that you just had to try his dick, didn't they?"

"They did."

"He's like a spider at the center of a web, and all the other flies he's fucked are the web, telling new flies to fuck the spider. It works very well."

I had to laugh. "That's a very apt analogy. I've always thought my other sluts did the heavy lifting for me to get new sluts."

"What if my boyfriend doesn't want to give Brick my pussy?"

"It's possible, I suppose. But once your boyfriend sees you cumming on his fat prick twelve times in the hour that he fucks you, he'll knows that Brick is a superior male who deserves to own your pussy. If he's not a cuckold, he probably drops you like last weeks garbage, knowing you'll never be able to stay away from that cock again. You'll fuck Brick any time he wants you to fuck him. It's surrender your pussy or give you up because he'll know you'll never be faithful to him again."

"Karen, you're scaring the poor girl," I said.

"She should be scared. You're like an addictive drug. But at the same time, she's fucking intrigued, wondering how this magic is possible; why she'd want to give her pussy away to some guy she barely knows. Am I right, Linda?"

"You're right. Should I just give him my pussy now and save myself the trouble?"

"As long as you realize he'll never be anything other than a fuck buddy. That's why you keep your boyfriend if you can, or your husband, or fiancé. You give them your emotions, your heart; really everything but your pussy. That, you give to Brick."

"Damn. As scared as I am right now, I want to fuck you even more," Linda said.

"That's how it works," Karen said. "That's how you become one of Brick's sluts. That's how he ends up owning another pussy."

"Are you mad at me, Karen?" I asked. "You sound angry."

"No.." Thinking, "Maybe. I don't know. Not really at you, because you've been super, but just mad. That's why I hope I'm carrying your child."

"Articulate what you're thinking, please?"

"Okay, you are an addiction," Karen said. "I can't get enough of you, but I only see you once a week. Greg's not doing it for me sexually anymore. I'm not sure he ever could, but I didn't know it. Maybe he's too submissive. He doesn't even try anymore. He keeps wearing ladies underwear and puts on those stupid t-shirts saying Cum Slut or Cock Fluffer. He used to fuck me like a man every so often, even if it wasn't very effective. Now, I wonder if he isn't gay and would prefer to be sucking cocks instead of fucking me. Maybe being with Hans brought it out of him. He put so much effort into sucking his dick, much more than he ever puts into pleasing me. It's not just you. Everybody I fuck is better than Greg. I get better sex from women now. He's almost asexual."

She wasn't wrong about the way Greg seemed to adore Hans' cock. He did seem to love sucking it when I saw him.

The manager came over. "Is there a problem here?" He asked.

"No problem, sir," I said. "Linda was helping us decide what we want to eat tonight. I'm sorry if we're taking her away from her other customers. She's almost done."

"Very well. Enjoy your meal." He moved away.

"Everyone give her an order fast, so she can turn it in," I said.

We all gave her an order. She kept looking at our table as she served her other customers. I think she wanted to hear the rest of our conversation.

"Have you said anything to Greg?" Emma asked.

"Sure. You know, part of it may be I'm gone a lot, but when I say something to him, he says, 'You're in a mood. You'll feel better when you fuck Brick next Saturday,' or 'Why don't you find someone else to fuck when you're in town.' I haven't even told him I'm pregnant yet. He'll probably tell me he's praying for a black child. I suppose there were cracks in my marriage before and I didn't realize it because I was gone four nights a week. I just wonder what I'm doing married to him. It's not your fault, Brick. You just made me realize I could do much better for myself. I'm happier with you one night a week, than I am with my husband for three. I'd like to become one of your permanent sluts like Ariel and Whore."

"Karen, do this for me. I want you and Greg to see a marriage counselor for three months, once a week, on my nickel," I said. "Tell Greg his marriage is failing and if he doesn't go, it's going to end. I want you to put your heart and soul into saving it. I mean that. I'll talk to the counselor to see if you made the effort. If you're making progress, and three months is up, I'll pay for more, but if you don't make progress, I'll accept you as a permanent slut. I'll take care of the child even if it's not mine. You won't need anything from Greg. You can walk away in three months, but I expect you to keep working, start using Seattle as your home base.

"You say I'm an addiction. While you're going through counseling. I won't see you anymore. You don't have my permission to give your pussy to anyone else either. I own it or I don't, but if you fuck around, you won't be welcome here. I don't want to be a crutch for not making an effort. I'm removing all restrictions on your sex with Greg. You can't get any more pregnant, so you don't need birth control. That's the offer. I don't even want to hear from you. If you need something, talk to Emma, and she can contact me. That starts tonight. You sleep alone until you leave, and don't come back until you're sure your marriage is over."

"Okay, that's fair. If he admits that he's gay, do I have to do the whole three months of counseling?"

"What do you think, Emma?" I asked. "You're her mother."

"I'd say no, sir. It's what I'd tell her anyway. If he's gay, they're mismatched. He should be with a guy and she should be with someone else."

"Do you agree Dr. Amidala?"

"I'd agree, sir."

"Fine, if he's gay, you're off the hook for further counseling."

"I'm gone a lot," Karen said. "Because of what he's been doing, or not doing, I've contemplated hiring a private eye. What if he doesn't admit he's gay, but the private eye finds he's having men over for sex?"

"Then he's still gay," I said. "You might want to check with his parents. Maybe they've seen something themselves."

"Even knowing I can't see you for a minimum of three months, I feel better than I have in a month," Karen said.

"Have you asked him if he's having men over for sex?" I asked.

"No, I've only asked him why he's not having sex with me anymore?"

"Why not ask him? Call him up and hand me the phone."

Karen called Greg and handed me her phone.

"Hi, Karen, are you having fun with Brick?" He asked as soon as he answered.

"It's not Karen, it's Brick, cuckold."

"Yes, sir, what can I do for you?"

"You can be honest with me."

"Okay, what do you want, sir?"

"When Karen is out of town, do you have men over there to suck their cocks and get ass fucked?"

Dead silence. I couldn't even hear him breathing.

"Is there a man with you now, Greg? Be honest."

"Tell him, lover." A soft, feminine sounding, but still masculine voice, not Greg's.

"Yes, tell me lover," I said.

"Yes. There's a man with me here."

"Is he black?"

"Yes."

"How long have you realized you're gay, Greg?"

Karen had heard enough on my side of the conversation to know what Greg was saying. Silent tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Around six to seven years."

"So Hans wasn't the first cock you sucked?"

"No, just the biggest."

"Why not tell Karen you're gay? Why get married, why did you go along with Karen's breeding?"

"I wanted to have a baby."

"You're not having a baby, Greg. Karen is having a baby with another man. More than anything else you owed her, you owed her honesty. You owed me honesty. The agreement you signed said that you would accept a child from another man and raise it in a good home with both parents."

"I'll do that."

"No, you can't do that. Why would you ever think Karen wants to remain married to a man who loves other men more than he loves her?"

"Because she could get the sex she needs with you or another lover. She doesn't need me for that."

"That's just fucking, Greg. She needs more than that from the person she's supposed to be raising a child with. I'm disappointed in you. Karen is disappointed in you. She wanted to leave you. You're not providing her what she needs. I was going to send you both to marriage counseling because she thought her marriage had failed. It did fail, but not because of anything other than you're gay, and counseling can't fix gender preference. You should have told her. Do you think she'd have gotten pregnant knowing you couldn't raise a child with her?"

"I can raise a child with her."

"No, you can't, because she doesn't want to stay with you. She's going to be raising a child by herself."

"Are you going to marry her?"

"I'm not the marrying kind, Greg. Been there, done that, failed miserably. I'll help her out, but I'm not marrying her, you dishonest shit."

"Is she pregnant?"

"You don't deserve to know." I hung up.

He immediately tried to call back and Karen turned off her phone.

"You were right," I said. "I guess it isn't just cuckolds who let other men fuck their wives. Sometimes, it's closeted gays."

"How long has he known he's gay?" Karen asked.

"Six or seven years he said."

She started sobbing more openly now. Emma put her arms around her. "I'm sorry, baby."

"What am I going to do now?" Karen sobbed.

"As soon as we go back to the room, get a snapshot of what money you have in what accounts today. Call your Dad and tell him what's going on, have him take anything out of the house which is yours and you absolutely have to have, such as clothes, jewelry, personal items and the like. Call the airlines and tell them you need to start flying out of Seattle, and to start adjusting your routes. Do you think you need some time off? If you do, tell them that, so they can fill your slots."

"What about finding an apartment and getting a lawyer?"

"I have minions who can find you an apartment. You'll just tell them what you need. You already have a lawyer."

"Who?"

"Roxanne. She's licensed in California."

"How do you know so much about this?" Karen asked.

"I got an annulment, and I helped a woman whose husband might have been trying to kill her get a divorce."

Emma asked, "You have minions?"

"Lots of minions. I'm a billionaire. I have to have minions to keep track of shit. It allows me to concentrate on fucking."

As soon as Linda had a chance to, she brought a pitcher of water and started pouring water, asking us why Karen was crying.

"My husband is gay. He thought he could let other people provide me with sex so he could fuck around with other men and still stay married to me." Said between sniffles.

"Doesn't that mean you get to fuck Brick more often?" Linda asked.

"It does," I replied.

"So not all bad, right?" Linda asked.

Karen said, "Not all bad, no."

"Look for the silver lining. You get to feed your addiction."

So she did, but I'm not sure it was going to make up for the dissolution of her marriage.

Supper was somewhat rushed, as we had a lot of stuff to take care of. I turned off Ariel's and Whore's Lushes so they could eat more quickly. As soon as we got back to the room, Karen turned on her phone and she had twenty texts and three voice mail messages from Greg. Her phone rang again as shortly after she turned it on, so she turned it off again and started going through all of her financials with her mother on her mother's phone, then called her father to tell him what was happening. I called Roxanne and started a divorce petition going, although Karen had to interrupt her phone call to her father to give the particulars to Roxanne. Emma kept the call going though, talking to her husband. After finishing the phone calls with Roxanne and her father, she called her employer and asked for a couple days time off and then a change in her routes and home base with the reason why; finding out her husband is gay, finding out she's pregnant, moving, the whole ball of wax.

Sometime while Karen was busy on the phone, Linda called me and we had a very interesting conversation about what she wanted to happen tomorrow. I was perfectly willing to play along.

By the time Karen was finished, it was eleven, and I could tell she was emotionally exhausted.

She stood next to the couch where Whore and I were canoodling.

"Brick, will you make love to me?"

"Of course."

She looked at Whore. "Just me? Just for tonight?"

"Whore, would you please make sure the rest of you take the large bedroom and king size bed. I'll take the smaller bedroom and queen size bed. Ariel and you are free to cum as much as you want. I hope Rafi can keep up with the three of you."

"We'll make do, Master. I'm sorry, Karen."

"Thank you Dr. Sam. I guess you're going to be my doctor from now on."

"I'd be honored." She stood up and kissed Karen, then took the others and headed to the master bedroom.

I stood up and cradled Karen in my arms and carried her to the other bedroom. I made love to her as lovingly, and tenderly as I've ever made love to a woman. Her sobs were half pleasure, half pain, but the pleasure was all good. She fell asleep in my arms.

******

We slept until almost ten the following morning, ordering room service for brunch. No one bothered getting dressed, knowing sex was on the table for the rest of the afternoon. Linda and her boyfriend arrived a few minutes before noon. We didn't bother to cover up. Emma answered the door and let them in. The boyfriend was a little goggle eyed when he came in and saw what was behind door number three. Whore handed them both some orange juice.