How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, everyone, this is my boyfriend, Monroe," Linda said. "This is Emma, the woman you and I are going to be fucking shortly. Of course, you saw the video of me and Ariel, so you should recognize her. She'll be shooting our sex for Emma's husband. This is Emma's daughter, Karen, and I'm sorry, but I wasn't introduced to the other couple."

"Samira, or Sam for short, and her fiancé, Rafi," I said. "My name is Brick, and I'm the other one having sex with you and Linda." He was staring at my cock as I stood to shake his hand. "Have you ever had a threesome before?"

"Uh, no." He looked like he might suffer performance anxiety the way he was staring at my equipment.

"There's only a couple of rules. You can do whatever you want with Linda, but if you put your cock anywhere but Emma's mouth, you wear a condom. She's not your bitch, she's my slut, so treat her right. No slapping or yanking of hair. I'll wear a condom when I fuck Linda. I'm going to suggest to you that when we fuck Linda, you take her ass, while I take her pussy. If she hasn't had her ass prepared for a cock like mine, I might hurt her. If you've never fucked an ass before, I'll tell you what to do when it's time."

"Uh, okay. Linda, are you sure he's going to fit in you."

Linda laughed. "Silly boy. He fits inside of all these other pussies. I'm sure he'll fit into mine, too. Finish your orange juice for some energy, because I'm looking forward to some great sex." She waited until he drank his down. "Let's get started, Emma. Ariel, take some good movies. We might want a copy."

"Take the guest bedroom, Emma. The rest of us will need more space."

Emma led them to the smaller bedroom. We went to the larger one where Rafi and I did a double penetration of his fiancée, while Karen watched as we fucked Whore. Just to be involved a little, Karen would occasionally play with Whore's breasts or would lean over and kiss one of us. She wasn't too particular as to which one she kissed, having fucked all of us before.

Like all my sluts, Whore liked a good double dicking. She wasn't afraid of letting us know either, which I was encouraging due to my phone call from Linda last night. She was loud enough to be heard in the other bedroom, and loudly announced every orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Master. Fuck my slutty cunt, Master. Shoot your hot cum inside of me. Fuck me harder, Rafi. Fuck my tight ass."

Rafi lasted twenty minutes with our cocks sawing back and forth next to each other. I lasted twice as long. Rafi had fucked himself out pretty good last night, and couldn't keep fucking through another orgasm. Whore didn't seem to mind as we now had more room to move with Rafi out of the way. Whore rode me hard and I could feel the cum leaking out of her ass rolling down over my balls along with the pussy cream she was excreting. I shot a glorious consignment of cum deep in her cunt, much to Whore's orgasmic delight. When our spasms ended, I told Rafi to clean up my slave, rolling her off of me. He dived between her legs to start licking our respective cum off everything. Karen cleaned my dick off.

Ariel was standing there waiting at the door.

"I thought you were recording the sex?"

"I was, Master, but there's no sex going on at the moment. Monroe lost his erection when he heard Whore begging for your fat cock. They're trying to revive his limp dick. They said they'd call when he was ready. I think he's afraid of you fucking his girlfriend."

"Rafi, do you think you can get it up again?"

"With a fifteen minute break and a little assistance."

"Good, you might be fucking another ass in a few minutes. You'll need a condom, but I've got a stash. Whore can help you get another erection."

"Yes, sir."

I walked into the other room with Ariel and sure enough, Emma and Linda were taking turns sucking his flagging member, without any apparent success.

When Emma was taking her turn, I asked Linda if she was ready for the fucking of her life.

"I sure am," Linda said.

"Wait a minute," Monroe said, "I'm not ready yet."

"You look done to me," I said. "Did you shove your cock in my slut? Fuck your girlfriend?"

"Well, yeah, but I didn't cum yet. I...I lost my erection."

"Not my problem. Linda, honey, while Emma is trying to get a rise out of Monroe, you want to start sucking my cock. I'll be ready in about three minutes."

"Sure, Brick."

Linda knelt down in front of me and started to suck my cock. If he was nervous about my fucking her before, it got worse when he saw me erect. I swear, his dick shriveled even further, like it was hit with a blast of frigid air.

When I was loaded for bear, I handed her a condom and told her to roll it over my erection, which she eagerly did. I got onto the bed next to Monroe, on my back, and told Linda to mount my shaft, going as slow as she needed to for her comfort. Linda swung her leg over my torso and aimed Tab A at Slot A, and slowly sank down over my cock, cumming as soon as soon as my crown split her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Linda moaned.

"You like that man sized dick in your fuck hole, don't you?"

"I do. I really, really do."

Linda orgasmed again when she reached the thick wedge at the bottom, moaning louder.

"Move at your own pace, Linda. I know I'm filling you more than you've ever been filled before."

"God, yes. Oh, Fuck, this is amazing. Monroe, you won't believe how good this cock feels in my pussy."

She gave it a couple minutes, then started riding my thick prick, going increasing faster and cumming three more times in the next ten minutes.

"You about ready to start fucking your girlfriend's ass, cowboy?"

"No," Monroe admitted sullenly. Emma was still valiantly sucking, and I knew how good she was.

"Linda, do you still want to feel another cock in your ass?" I asked.

"Please, yes," she whimpered. "I want another cock in me."

"You're in luck. We have another cock for you today. Rafi, you ready to fuck this perfect ass?"

"Born ready, Brick."

"Hey, wait a minute," Monroe protested.

"If you can get your dick ready in the next ten minutes, you can fuck Linda's ass. If you can't, Rafi is going to fuck it. Keep sucking his cock, Emma."

Of course, while we were waiting the allotted time for him to try to get an erection, I kept fucking Linda, turning her on her back, bending her legs up and deep stroking into her tight pussy. She loved it. She orgasmed three more times.

"Fuck me, Brick, you fantastic fucker. Nail my ass to the mattress. You're so fucking deep, Brick, and so fat. You fill every inch of my pussy. You're stretching me out so nice, baby. Fuck me harder, Brick."

The more Linda praised my fucking, the limper Monroe's cock got. Ten minutes went by and still nothing.

"Looks like Monroe doesn't have what it takes to fuck you, Linda. Looks like Rafi has to take his place." I rolled us over and said, "Go ahead, Rafi. Plug her ass."

Rafi knew what to do. He'd done it often enough. He put on a condom and lubed up Linda's pucker. Nice and slow, he eased himself into her bottom. If she'd enjoyed my fucking, she enjoyed our double fucking more. She was definitely going crazy now. The moaning and whimpering as we fucked her fore and aft was music to my ears. It always has been. I loved making women orgasm. I loved the sounds they made, the smell of sex, the feeling of their hands clutching my back, their frantic kissing, the feeling of a tight cunt squeezing down on my prick. She must have had another half dozen orgasms before Rafi grunted and started pulsing in her back door.

I wasn't ready to finish yet. She seemed to be enjoying it and I certainly was.

"You like my cock fucking you, Linda?"

"I love your cock, Brick." She orgasmed again. "What girl doesn't love your cock."

"Is my cock better than your boyfriend's dick, Linda?"

"Much better. Way better." She moaned.

"You like this fucking, don't you? You'd like me to fuck you again?"

"I love this fucking. All the time, Brick. You can fuck me any time you'd like. I'll come by every night after work if you want me too."

"Are you giving me your pussy, Linda? Is this my pussy now?"

She smiled at me, knowing what I was doing, after our talk last night.

"Yes, Brick, I'm giving you my pussy. You can fuck this pussy any time you want."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"He couldn't fuck my pussy or my ass. I guess he doesn't want my pussy anymore."

"Wait a minute!" Monroe said.

"Aw, honey. You can't help it. You had your chance for two threesomes and you blew both of them. I can't help it if I like Brick's fucking better, baby. Even Rafi got hard again after fucking Sam's ass. You lost your erection fucking my cunt, and couldn't get hard enough to fuck my ass for the first time. You've never made me cum like this, I figure if a man makes me cum this much, he owns my pussy. This feels real good, Brick. When can I fuck you without a condom? I want to feel you cum inside of me. Your balls are so heavy. They look like they hold so much cum."

"So much cum, Linda, that it squirts out of your cunt. I'll give you my doctors's number and he can give you an appointment tomorrow morning. As soon as you get medical clearance, Linda, I'll be able to fuck you bareback by Thursday; Friday at the latest."

"Mmm, I can hardly wait. How long have you been fucking me now, Brick?"

"Close to an hour now."

"Oh, Monroe, you've never lasted longer than ten, maybe twelve minutes. This man knows how to fuck. He is a fucking genius, a fucking maestro, a fucking wizard. No one has ever fucked me this good before. This is the best fucking I've ever received. You want me to be happy, don't you? Don't you want me to be be fulfilled as a woman? Isn't it your duty to keep your girlfriend satisfied? Brick doesn't want me as a girlfriend. He just wants to fuck me. I'll still date you, baby, but I need this cock. You understand, don't you?"

"Jeez, Linda. You're going to fuck another guy?"

"Only two or three times a week, probably the girls too. Before you went limp, it felt pretty good with you in my pussy and Emma licking my clitty. If only. It would have been great. It would be a different story if you could fuck me like this, but you've already proved twice today, you can't. You couldn't even get an erection. My first chance at two threesomes and you go all limp dick for the first one and can't get hard for the second. What do you expect? A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do."

"I'm going to cum soon, Linda. Where do you want this?" I asked.

"Mmm. No one's ever cum on my tits before. Would you like to cum on my tits?"

"Linda!" Monroe protested.

"I'd love to cum on your tits," I said.

I let my baby makers rise, pulled out of her tight twat, stripped off the condom, gave about two tugs, and started spraying all over Linda's chest and stomach, ribbon after ribbon of hot cum. She was giggling as I sprayed her. I made sure I depressed my cock enough to put a couple of the last spurts all over her pussy mound, rubbing it in with my cock.

"That was a damn fine fuck, Linda," I said. "You have one tight pussy."

"Not anymore," Linda laughed. "You destroyed my pussy. Even if Monroe could get hard, I'm not sure I could feel him. Make yourself useful, Monroe, and lick this cum off my body."

"I'm not a homo," he protested.

"I'm not asking you to suck a cock. I'll suck his cock. I'm asking you to lick your girlfriend's tits and pussy, or are you too much of a wimp to lick pussy? Give me your dick, Brick. Let me clean that off for you."

"It's man cum," Monroe said.

"I eat that shit all the time. Are you saying your cum is disgusting and I shouldn't blow you anymore? What about you, Brick. Are you allergic to your cum?"

"Not at all, although if I lick you off, I'm going to need to fuck you again."

"That suits me just fine. You might as well go, Monroe. You're pretty useless and I don't need you watching me go crazy over his cock again. Apparently, listening and watching a real man fuck, gives you erectile dysfunction. If you watched again, you may never get another hard on. Go on, I'm working later anyway. I've got time for another good fucking before I have to shower and change."

"I'll lick it off."

"You'll what?"

"I'll lick it off, okay."

"I wouldn't want you to have to surrender your man card. Go ahead then. Maybe, just maybe, while you're licking my tits and pussy, you'll finally get an erection. I'd like to see if I can feel you fucking me after I've had Brick's big cock inside of me. It will let me know if I have to let you fuck me before, or if I can still feel you after he does."

Monroe started licking the cum off Linda's body. She tugged on my cock until I moved up to her face and she began slobbering over my cock.

"I'll bet this is a lot messier if you don't wear a condom," Linda paused in her licking.

"Much messier. Most of it would be your cum. Mine's probably making a home in your womb, waiting for an egg to drop."

"Mmm, I always get so horny when I'm fertile. I'll bet that feels amazing."

She continued sucking. Monroe continued licking. I started getting hard again, feeling the valves open and the blood flow.

"Hey, babe, you got an erection yet. Brick's got another one and if you can't fuck me, I want him planted deep in my pussy."

"I'm getting hard, I'm almost there."

"Let me see."

Linda pulled him up and took a look at his still flaccid penis, and held him up beside my glorious cockstand.

"Almost up. You're joking right. Almost invisible is more like it."

"I'm ready to fuck you again," I said, putting on another condom. "Get on your hands and knees."

Linda quickly got in position and I filled her pussy again, started thrusting with the same results as last time, almost instant orgasm.

"You want to be spit roasted, Linda?" I asked. "Rafi has got another erection."

"Good, I need some hard meat. Feed me your cock, Rafi. Let me see if Indian cum tastes like Caucasian cum."

Rafi knelt down in front of her and slipped his dick between her lips. Knowing her pussy might be getting sore, I let myself orgasm when Rafi did. Linda swallowed every drop of his cum, slurping it down like nectar.

"That was fucking amazing," Linda said. "Just think, Monroe, you were bragging to me about how you were this great lover and I was lucky to have you. You come here and see what a great lover really looks like. Not one, but two great lovers. Your pitiful prick can't even get hard. No wonder I gave my pussy to Brick. Since you own my pussy now, Brick, are you going to let Monroe fuck it, or keep it for yourself?"

"I don't know. Can he fuck it? Seems pointless if he can't even get it up."

"I've never had this problem before, I swear," Monroe said.

"I tell you what, Linda. If he gets an erection any time in the next couple days, he can fuck my pussy with a condom on. If he doesn't get an erection, he doesn't get to fuck you again until I've claimed my new pussy bareback. Once I fuck you bareback, and he licks my cum out of your pussy, he can fuck you with a condom on, but if he doesn't last a half hour, he won't get to fuck you again for a week. No blow jobs, either."

"That seems fair, more than fair, actually, since it is your pussy now. Do you want me back tonight when I get off work?"

"I'd like to accommodate you, Linda, but I have to keep all these ladies satisfied, including another one coming for supper. You've already had two good fuckings today. Seems you've gotten your quota. We'll see you at supper. Oh, wait a minute; that lady coming tonight is bringing her fiancé. You can fuck him. I'm sure he'll have an erection. He always gets one when I fuck his fiancé. Go ahead and drop by tonight. You can fuck him with Emma. We didn't get a good movie for her husband due to Monroe's performance issues."

Linda leaned forward to kiss me. "Mind of I use your shower, Brick. Monroe didn't do a great job of licking your cum off me and I feel a little sticky. Go home, Monroe. I'm going straight to work."

Monroe dejectedly left. As soon as he was out the door, Linda started laughing. Hell, I was chuckling too.

"I thought you weren't accepting any more pussies for the time being, Master" Ariel said.

"Linda isn't quite a pussy, We'll call her half a pussy for now."

"Half a pussy?" Karen asked.

"Yes, we won't devote as much time and energy into her being my pussy as I do the other ones, and she won't be my submissive, although she could end up as a slut. Have any of you ever seen a man without a physical problem fail to get an erection when given the opportunity to fuck beautiful women?'"

"Now that you mention it, no," Emma said. "I was sucking my heart out and I swear his cock kept shrinking, no matter what I did."

"You know that orange juice that Monroe drank when he arrived to give him some energy? It was laced with something that interferes with his ability to get an erection, provided by Whore. Monroe has been giving Linda some shit lately, telling her that she's lucky to have him, that any woman would want him and if she didn't start toeing his line, he was going to dump her. Linda called last night while Karen was putting her affairs in order, and asked about the whole giving her pussy away thing and wondered if it could be used to teach Monroe a lesson, especially because he didn't know I own all you beautiful pussies who love fucking me so much.

"We cooked up this scenario for Monroe's benefit and Whore added the extra special touch that killed his first erection, and won't let him get another one for the next three days. Not only did he see he's not all that special as a lover, he's going to be totally flummoxed he can't fuck anyone, not even himself. We'll fuck with him for the next week or so, then cut them loose after Monroe has been brought down several pegs."

"Are you sure you want to keep him as a boyfriend? He sounds like a bit of an asshole," Emma said.

"Usually, he's pretty nice. We have our problems like everyone, but on the whole, he was decent. But apparently his buddies were complaining their girlfriends have a difficult time having orgasms, and because I have them, he thought he was hot shit. I'll bet he doesn't feel like hot shit now. If he keeps on being a dick, I'll be happy to tell his friends he couldn't have two threesomes because his dick was limp. I won't do that to him unless he keeps acting like some kind of Don Juan asshole. Just because I have orgasms more easily than other women, isn't particularly due to him. I'm just orgasmic. He saw how truly orgasmic I could be with the right lover. Hopefully, this gives him the right attitude."

"What if he leaves you instead?" Karen asked.

"He wasn't that great a boyfriend, especially recently. I can find another one. He'd be okay if he weren't so full of himself. I really do need to use the shower. Someone point me in the right direction. Anyone want to join me?"

"Whore probably needs one. She got fucked pretty good. Rafi, you can get cleaned up too. I'm done with Whore for the moment. You may go home now when you've freshened up."

"I still can't believe you fucked me for an hour, and again for another half hour. My pussy is sore."

"You wanted a good demo. Listen, would you do something for me?"

"Sure, you own my pussy now," she laughed

"The guests coming tonight, they don't know about you. In the middle of the meal, would you hand the gentleman your panties, lean down next to his ear where his fiancée can hear you, and whisper something like, 'I'm looking forward to fucking you later,' then kiss her on the cheek."

"If I can do it when the manager isn't watching. Try not to attract so much attention to your table by making Ariel and Whore wear those pussy toys."

"You got it."

After they left to shower, I pulled Ariel into my lap and asked Karen and Emma to sit down. I idly stroked her pussy as the others complied.