How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen have you talked to Greg at all since last night?"

"No."

"You need to. You have to talk eventually. You can't never talk to him again. He is your husband, as much as you don't want him to be. Why don't you check his voice mails and texts and see what he's said to you and decide how you want to answer him? Emma and I will give you emotional support when you're ready to talk to him."

Karen nodded. She turned on her phone and got a lot of text alerts. She started perusing them with her mother reading them with her. Then she listened to his voice messages. Essentially they were all pretty much the same. He didn't want a divorce, some including apologies, some not. He never got angry, but kept saying they could work something out so they could stay married. Karen would be free to fuck whoever she wanted, could even have someone else start to live with them, but he wanted her and the baby to stay.

Her phone rang, when she was toward the end of the messages. She looked and saw it was Greg again, and answered the phone.

"Hello, Greg. I'm putting you on speaker so that the others can hear you. If you get angry with me, or start calling me names, I'm hanging up." She pushed the speaker button and set the phone in her lap. "Tell me what you want me to know."

"Karen, I'm sorry. I really am. Can't we stay together in some kind of open marriage? I'll give you all the room you need to find other people to have sex with."

"Greg, I married you because I loved you, because I thought you loved me. Why would I want to remain married to a man who would prefer, hell, who only wants to fuck other men? Why wouldn't I find someone who loves me for me, and doesn't want a fake marriage so he can hook up with other men without admitting to the world he's gay?"

"I do love you, Karen. Maybe not the way you'd like, but I love you."

"That's not good enough, Greg. That would never be good enough. When you told me to have sex with Brick that first time, were you thinking to yourself, 'good, now I can fuck around too.' Even after I told you that you couldn't use your telling me to fuck outside our marriage as an excuse to do the same? Or did you think that just because it would be guys, it wouldn't count? Was that interracial porn you said you had, more gay sex than heterosexual sex? Why the fuck did you marry me?"

"You're right. You're right about all of it. I always wanted children. You know that. We talked about children before I asked. I knew I couldn't have children with a man."

"What a dishonest prick you are? You thought of me as nothing more than a breeding sow to give you children, not even interested in me for me. What a fucking asshole."

"Please Karen. I want children. I'll do whatever you want to stay married."

"Fuck you, you misogynist jerk! I'm not a brood mare."

"Listen, a divorce will get nasty. You've been fucking around, and the baby you're carrying isn't even mine."

"That's a worthless argument," I said, interjecting. "We've got the texts you first sent telling her to sleep around, and the contract you signed prior to her breeding. You've been all in on everything that happened. You had a breeding party where you're prancing around proud as punch she's fucking some other studs. You'll look worse than Karen will. Don't threaten her with anything, or you might find it difficult getting a job in the tech field, asshole."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Pay a surrogate to have a child if you want one so bad," I said. "Then you can sire the kid. If you marry someone else without telling her you're gay, you better have a damn good lawyer."

"Do you know how much surrogates cost?"

"Not a clue."

"A hundred grand, minimum. I checked into it."

"Before you got married to Karen?" I asked. "You really are a worthless prick. She should sue your ass. Just give her the damn divorce."

Greg started crying, the shit. It sounded genuine though.

"Look, find some woman who already has kids and is struggling to get by," I said. "Tell her that you're gay, but you'll give her a good home and be a good father. You'll keep your gay lovers out of the house and she'll have freedom to date if she wants. Don't marry her. Give her the option to marry someone else if she finds someone as long as she lets you be part of the children's lives. Hell, if she's a lesbian herself, she might appreciate not having you fuck her. But don't be a lying, dishonest asshole. Give Karen her freedom without fighting her. You can have the house and her car, the furniture, everything. I'll make sure she's taken care of."

"You'd do that for me?" Karen said.

"Sure, you might be carrying my child. I'm not going to abandon you. You're not just my pussy, you're my friend, and possibly, the mother of my child."

"Greg, don't fight this divorce. I can't even begin to tell you how angry I am right now. I'll make your life a living hell if you fight me, make sure you give me half of everything. If you let me go, I won't take anything more than half of the money in our checking and savings accounts. But don't ever contact me again. We're through. No texts, no phone calls, no birthday cards. I've already told Daddy to pick up my stuff. I want zero contact with you. None."

"If that's what you want," he sniveled.

"That's what I want. You gone from my life forever."

She ended the phone call.

"That was pretty harsh," I said. "You were married for a few years."

"My entire marriage was a lie. If I change my mind, I'll contact him. For now, I have no desire to hear from him. Am I ever glad I didn't have children earlier, and there's no fucking chance this one is part his."

"I can definitely see why you feel that way," I said.

"Master, may I please cum," Ariel said.

I kissed her. "You certainly may."

******

We met Jeri and Tom at the restaurant and I made sure we were sitting in Linda's section. Jeri noticed Karen was still here and that she seemed glum.

"What's up with Karen?" Jeri asked. "She looks like her dog died."

"Not her dog," I said, "her marriage."

"Not because you bred her, I hope."

"No. Greg doesn't even want a divorce. He's gay. He's known since before they got married. Turns out cuckolds aren't the only ones who don't mind farming out sex with their wives."

"Damn! I'm sorry, Karen, that sucks. Is that why you're not at work now?"

"Yeah, I had a take a couple days off. Brick is helping me out. I'm going to move to Seattle, change my base of operations. Roxanne is going to handle the divorce."

"So, Emma, that works out for you," Jeri said.

"How so?"

"More reason to fly up to Seattle and get a Brick fix."

Emma laughed. "Look for the silver linings. Gives Edward a chance to come up and see his new slut in action, instead of just getting a movie of it."

"Karen, do you know if you're pregnant yet?" Jeri asked.

"I'm definitely knocked up. It's part of what made the news about Greg's sexual orientation so devastating. I was supposed to be raising this child with him."

"But you said Brick will be helping, right?"

"Yeah, he's going to have his minions find me an apartment, help with money, that kind of thing."

"Master, instead of Karen getting an apartment, why don't you let her move into your new home as soon as it's built?" Ariel said. "There will always be plenty of pussies around to help take care of a baby. I wouldn't mind helping out. I'm guessing others would help out as well. You'd have Mi-ok and another servant minimum, and some of the other sluts would chip in help when needed. If Karen is going to be a permanent part of your life from now on, there's no point in sticking her in an apartment by herself."

"Do you think children should be raised around my lifestyle?"

"Rodney's and Tracy's kids have been raised with it to this point and it doesn't seem to have harmed them. They're both good kids. You're planning on the house looking like Rodney's, a kids side, adult side and neutral territory in the middle. I don't see why it wouldn't work for us."

I looked at Karen and her face was lit up in the most hopeful look I'd seen since she got the news about Greg.

"I think that sounds like a wonderful plan," I said. "Where she's going to stay until the house is built?"

"With us. Either in our same suite or get her a smaller room here so she has a place to crash where she won't be disturbed by our carrying on."

Karen started crying, but it sounded happy, so I said, "Great idea, Ariel. You're very kind and I appreciate your suggestion."

"I'm used to having to share you, Master. It will be nice having a permanent, built in bestie around. After all, men are worthless when it comes to girl talk."

I laughed. Karen got up and hugged Ariel, then her mom, then everyone else at the table.

Linda came up and took our order, winking at me.

"My name is Linda, I'll be your server this evening, can I take your drink orders."

She started taking our orders and when she moved between Jeri and Tom, she handed him a wadded up ball of fabric and whispered something in his ear I couldn't hear. Jeri did though, she suddenly looked at Linda, who promptly planted a kiss on her lips.

Jeri suddenly started laughing. "My God! Not another one."

"I'm only a partially owned pussy," Linda said, "but I'm to fuck your fiancé along with Emma tonight while Ariel makes a movie for Emma's husband. I might like a movie for my boyfriend as well, who's on my shit list at the moment."

"I'm going to need to hear how you joined Brick's menagerie," Jeri said.

"I'll be glad to inform you tonight. I don't want to stay here too long. My manager doesn't like it when I linger."

She took our drink orders and we had a wonderful dinner, much happier than last night's.

******

Jeri was sitting with Tom on one sofa facing me and Karen. Karen was sitting naked in my lap and leaning against my neck as I gently fondled her. She didn't need permission to cum, so wasn't particularly concerned if she did.

"You've had a couple days to talk and analyze what happened last week," I said. "Have you decided what you want to do?"

Jeri looked at Tom and he nodded and she turned back to me. "We were both sort of hoping that once a month or so, you'd put me into submission for a weekend and do what you do with your other sluts."

"Not just you and me fucking?"

"We kind of figured that could happen at any time we're not all busy doing anything else. Kind of a regular Brick fix. We both liked it when you took control out of our hands, but we agreed that couldn't be permanent. A weekend a month sounded about right to both of us, maybe a week once a year. One weekend where anything could happen, just like last week. It was so deliciously slutty and wicked, and turned us both on."

"I'm assuming you don't want one of those weekends to coincide with when you're fertile and trying to conceive a child?"

"You assume correctly," Tom said. "I'm somewhat willing to risk you being a father to one of Jeri's kids, but only you, and not you being the only one fucking her. I get equal or a greater chance of fathering a child. We talked to Grace and Chet and heard how they took a risk with Jeri's paternity. Perhaps something like that, a Russian Roulette chance of you being the parent."

"What did you think of their life when you learned about it?"

"Grace seemed to have more control of her extramarital sex than I'm willing to give up. I want to be more in charge than Chet was. I'll cede some control to you on occasion because it was so exciting, but it will be limited. I never want to give up all control of what happens to her."

"Of course, even during one of my weekends, she'll still have a safe word to stop anything she's uncomfortable doing. That can never be changed. You always have some way to stop what happens. It's common for people in D/s relationships to develop some kind of agreement. We could do the same so you have a fairly good idea of what might ever happen. Are you willing to abandon your marital bed to me when I have her?"

"I was assuming it would be pretty close to last week," Tom said. "You took pretty good care of me while you had her in our bed. Some kind of written agreement seems like a fine idea."

"I want to fuck Jeri tonight. Do you have a problem with that?"

"We were both expecting it."

"Jeri, do you mind if Karen joins us tonight?"

"No, Brick. She might like the extra attention. When is Linda due to show up?"

"She should be here by ten."

"So Tom can watch us have sex?"

"Always. It's always his choice what he wants to do. It is true that I'd like a movie for Edward with Emma. Linda's boyfriend was a flop."

"How so?"

"He couldn't get an erection."

"How is that even possible around here?" Jeri asked.

"He was being a dick to Linda, bragging about what a great lover he was, then lost his erection during a threesome, and couldn't get it back. Call it performance anxiety. Tom, you mentioned on Friday you were hoping for another double penetration of Jeri. Is that still on the agenda?"

"It seemed the appropriate way to celebrate our engagement, given how we met originally."

"Just out of curiosity, did you enjoy it when I made Jeri beg for my cock, or would you prefer I not do that?"

"Pretty much all of what she did last week is okay by me."

"Jeri, I think you're wearing far too many clothes for what's going to happen next."

She blushed slightly, then took off her clothes. She was wearing a bra and underwear, but she wasn't my submissive at the moment, so I could live with it. They were a pretty, matched set, so that was good. If she was going to be a semi-permanent slut, I wanted her looking good. I stood up and removed my clothes. I told her to suck my cock, so kneeling in front of me, she did, and like all of her other blow jobs, this one was superb. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, however. I wanted my cum running out of her pussy, where Tom could lick it.

When I was good and hard, I had Jeri lick Karen's cunt, while I got behind her. I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit to ensure she was wet enough for what I wanted to do next. Jeri was plenty wet, soaking, in fact. I positioned my prick at the entrance to her love tunnel, then slammed forward almost as hard and fast as I could. Jeri screamed, muffled in Karen's cunt, and spasmed at the sudden, almost brutal penetration and dilation of her pussy. The orgasm I'd started, I pushed onward and upward, sawing rapidly in and out of her shuddering sheathe. I fucked her hard and fast through five more orgasms. Tom had his cock out and was lightly stroking it.

I pulled out of Jeri and told Tom to moisten his shaft in her sodden cunt so he would be prepared for her ass. When his cock was slick with her juices, I lay down on the floor and made her mount me. As soon as I was snug in her cunt, I told Tom to gently take her ass.

Tom had a respectable prick, six and a half to seven inches long with a nice girth. Both of us sharing Jeri's nether holes would be a tight fit. I could feel him when he entered her, his cock sliding into her rectum, not much between our shafts but a couple of thin membranes.

The first time we'd done this, Jeri had seemed to enjoy it the most when our cocks were synchronized to both entering her at the same time. I let Tom set the pace, then matched it, Her orgasms were monumental, one rapidly following another. I claimed her mouth, suppressing her moans, our tongues dancing together.

I've always considered kissing as more intimate than fucking. It was a symbol of love and affection, whereas fucking was just sex, taking pleasure where one could. Prostitutes rarely kissed for that reason. You were paying for sex, not love and affection, so kissing Tom's fiancée turned me on. It felt more like making love than fucking. I'd made love to Jeri several times last week in front of Tom, making her squeal and beg for my cock. He said he'd enjoyed it, so that's what I did now, made love. The only difference was, Tom was also fucking her, but without the kissing. He was relegated to the back, surrendering her lips to me. I was capturing every breath, every moan, every whimper, not him.

The other thing I'd liked doing to Tom, hell, not just Tom, but everyone, was fucking longer than most men could hope to fuck. To have them expend their cum, and have to stop, while I continued to turn a woman's pussy to jelly. So when Tom climaxed, I was the only one left, still making Jeri cum on my fat prick, while he was no longer a part of it, forced to the sidelines by my stamina, as a mere watcher.

One other thing that I loved was being able to do things a lot of other men couldn't do. I worked hard at working out and it gave me the strength to lift Jeri up while she was still impaled on my prick, and fucking her standing up, as I carried her into the bedroom, while Tom and Karen trailed behind. I never stopped fucking her as I laid her on the bed, just changing gears from a slow thrusting, to more of an impassioned pile driving, owning her pussy again, making Tom realize why Jeri loved my cock, loved fucking me, was willing to give her pussy to me for one weekend a month where she'd be mostly mine.

Given my recuperative skills, my balls were fully primed to unleash a massive deluge inside of her pussy, which after fucking her for twenty minutes longer than Tom had managed, I did. I flooded her cunt with my cum, with one final orgasm on her part to remember me by. I left her legs splayed out and limp, her pussy raw and stretched, cum leaking from the gaping hole. Tom kissed and licked the tender flesh, cleaning my cum out of her pussy.

Tom gave her two more orgasms with his tongue, while Karen and I kissed her and licked and sucked on her nipples. Jeri was feeling quite satisfied before we were done. She stretched like a cat, then kissed and licked some of the cum from around Tom's mouth.

"Thank you, darling. I absolutely love when you do that for me."

We took a break waiting for Linda to show up. Karen said she was tired from lack of sleep due to the anxiety surrounding her marriage, and went to lie down someplace out of the way. I told Tom and Jeri how Linda had first got started in my life and ended up as one of my pussies..

"When I took Emma's ass, it was just Ariel and me here, and I wanted to record it for Emma's husband, but I also wanted Ariel to help ease my anal entry, so wanted Ariel licking her at the same time. We asked Linda to record it for us. She was quite aroused by our play and after asking her boyfriend, Monroe, if she could have sex with Ariel and record it for him to watch, those two had sex while Emma recorded it. At the end of that movie, Emma took a selfie and said that she'd love to join Linda and Monroe in a threesome. But Linda told him that if she had a threesome with him and another girl, he'd have to agree to a threesome with him and another guy. After watching the movie of Ariel and his girlfriend, he was pretty hot to do a threesome. Unfortunately, he found he couldn't perform, and he had to watch the threesome occur between me and Rafi instead.

"Linda hasn't gotten medical clearance yet, Tom, so you'll have to wear a condom when you fuck her, but we want a nice load of cum dripping out of Emma's unprotected pussy so Edward sees another man fucking her bareback in her now fertile cunt, so remove the condom before you start fucking Emma. Although Emma isn't on birth control anymore, she won't become fertile until Friday. That's why I needed the cameras back, so we could record Emma's breeding, without anyone having to record five whole days of fucking.

"I'm going to have a parade of medically cleared men enter the room and fuck her, just like Jeri on Thursday, all weekend long, starting Friday night and going through Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday, the last two days of fertility, it will only be the evenings with other men as they are work days, but I'll be sure to load her up both days. I want you to be here this weekend. We will be cleaning her pussy between fuckings, but it's still going to be a mess, all captured on video for Edward. After watching that spectacle, he's going to know she's coming home with another man's baby inside of her."