All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 28'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop while you're behind. This is terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You started out by listing so many better categories for this crap, but still you put it in here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read all the juicy details about her breeding.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 1 year agoAuthor

For all of those who criticize these cuckold stories, it has still gotten more reads, and more favorites in less than one day, than my most recent chapter of My Descent got in eight days, despite it having a much better score. Say what you will, but people like it, even if it's to tear it down. Read something else. I'd much prefer it if you read any of my other stuff, which I consider are better works. Yet here you are, reading this, then thinking you need to tell me how terrible it is. Better to vote with your feet. If no one reads it, I won't write it, but 2800 people have read it in fifteen hours. Some things I wrote don't have than many eyeballs on them in six months no matter how well they're ranked. I had three other people favorite me as an author after this came out. It's popular, no matter what you think of it.

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

I personally enjoy this story. Brick even seems to be maturing as he confronts issues of folks not being 100% honest. Looking forward to the next chapter

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Mr. Thors_Fist, I am sure you will agree that your statement regarding "people love my story" can only mean that the cuckis love your story. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell us anything else. As always, people who own extreme positions are more willing to vote for them than normal people are.

If all readers who think cuckis are idiots cast their votes, it would be overwhelming for you.

So be happy that your fans/cuckis love your story and don't tell us shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the Brick man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well thor, it got a glance. Surmised what this tras..., tome, was about pretty quick. Gave it a 1☆ salute. As far as reads and rates, this is the literary equivalent of domestic disturbance bred to a bar fight in the middle of a freeway pileup. Yeah people rubberneck, take a peek, and move on. Thankful that they are not in the pile of wrecked lives and relationships. For those that like it? They would make a u-turn and go back by the aforementioned carnage again...and again. Your tags list categories better suited for this tripe. You know that it won't see the light of day in them. But in the Flea Market that Loving Wives has become, even a knackered chamber pot gets a few lookers.

greens444greens444over 1 year ago

The Author devotes a lot of time and talent to entertain us. I enjoy the story and considering alternative life styles.

For me

Thanks

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

How many more cunts will Brick fertilize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous