How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel brought the Lush and I inserted it in Felicia's cunt. I picked up her brassiere and panties and handed them to Ariel. "She won't be needing these for supper. Put them beside the bed."

"Yes, sir."

"You can leave now, Quentin. When you return at ten tomorrow morning, you can have her back, a little the worse for wear. Felicia, you can dress again. No more than two buttons on your blouse buttoned. Emma, Ariel, slut attire please."

Quentin left Felicia in my good hands. The three ladies got dressed. Jiao still didn't want to move around much, so she was ordering from the room service menu. Felicia looked even better now, with her slinky silk blouse, and her breasts free under them, her nipples sweet bumps under the material, skirt mid-thigh. A definite fuck toy.

We went to the Grill and I seated Felicia right beside me. I told Ariel to control the Lush and I started asking Felicia questions.

"You work with Quentin and Vincent at the same office, don't you?"

"Yes."

"How did you begin talking to Quentin?"

"We'd eat lunch at the same time. We mostly didn't talk as we're in separate departments, and only had a nodding acquaintance with each other, but I forgot my lunch one day and thought I'd have to rough it with some snacks from the vending machine, but he shared his sandwiches and cut up vegetables with me. We started talking. Pretty soon, we were talking on just about any subject under the sun."

"How did the subject of black breeding Paula come up and was that at the office lunchroom?"

"No. On days where we went out to eat, where we had a little more privacy, our topics for discussion got a little racier. We'd been talking about the types of sex we enjoyed, and he asked me if I thought it was weird that he wanted to see his wife fuck a black guy, maybe even get her pregnant."

"Did you think it was weird?"

"A little, yeah, but I also thought it was kind of hot, and really open. I mean, if I were married, and my husband would be open to the thought of me having sex with other guys on occasion, that would be pretty cool. You obviously think it's cool, right. You're taking advantage....oh, fuck, I'm cumming. Shit, that feels good."

She was unable to speak for a minute as Ariel played with the controls. All she could really do is moan softly. When it was over, I said, "You were saying."

"Yeah, I mean you're taking advantage of the situation by fucking me, right? You must think it's cool?"

"I'm more into fucking women myself, rather than give them to someone else to fuck. That's the part I don't understand. If Quentin wants to share his good fortune with someone else, I can see that. I love to see my sluts get as much sex as they need and let's face it, I'm fucking enough of them, I probably can't give them as much as they want, so sharing makes a certain amount of sense. But even if I'm not opposed to letting other men fuck you, I'm not surrendering all of my breeding rights. That's what I think is foolish. I'd be shoving my dick so far up your pussy you'd be worried it's going to come out of your mouth."

Felicia started to laugh, but it turned into another moan as she climaxed again, gripping the table tightly as Linda came to take our orders.

"Master, who is this lovely piece of meat?"

"This is Felicia. Her boyfriend surrendered her to me for the night?"

"Does he know what you're going to do to her?"

"He should. I did it to his wife."

"Yeah, Paula's husband, right, the foursome living together?"

"That's right. Did Monroe talk to his two buddies who were having trouble with satisfying their girlfriends? He was supposed the chat to them about getting some lessons on how to pleasure a woman."

"He did. They seemed interested."

"Why don't you invite them and their girlfriends on Thursday, and we'll demonstrate how a woman likes to be fucked by the right cock."

"Ooh, I like it. You're going to fuck Monroe's girlfriend right in front to them and make Monroe lick out my cunt."

"And possibly, let them fuck you too, in front of Monroe, and if their girlfriends like what they see, who knows?"

"Is Brick really that good?" Felicia asked.

"Have you ever begged for a cock," Ariel asked.

"No."

"You will," Linda said.

"I don't know how close you and Quentin are," Emma said, "but you'll be tempted to give Brick your pussy, to hell with Quentin. I was bred by thirteen different men when I was fertile, one of them my Master. There were longer cocks, but there were no wider ones, and none of them fucked me like Master did."

"Most of them were just pumping sperm, actually fucking one of the other sluts to prepare them to unload in you. It wasn't really a fair comparison."

"Johnny fucked me all Monday night. He comes closest to you in thickness, and he's longer, but he wasn't as good. Jade gets Johnny all the time and she still wants to fuck you every time she does a tattoo for you. Forget the false modesty, Master. You are the best."

"I'm certainly hoping my husband lets me continue to fuck Master," Wyoming said, "or at the very least, I didn't get pregnant this time and he has to breed me again."

"Hurry up and order, so Linda doesn't get chewed out by her manager again."

Felicia had another orgasm when she was trying to order. It was a fun night.

"Just out of curiosity, since all four of you are living together, have you fucked either Vincent or Paula, instead of, or in addition to, Quentin."

"Not yet. We've talked about it though, especially now I've got my medical clearance and everyone knows I'm clean. Quentin would like me to fuck both of them while he's watching."

"Have you ever fucked a black guy before, or will the first time you fuck one going to be when one breeds you?"

"I dated a couple, went to third base a couple of times, but never went all the way, so I guess it will be a first."

"Have you ever had sex with women before?"

"That will be a first as well, but if Paula and I end up fucking each other, I should know what to do, right?"

"Absolutely," I said. "If you're going to be a slut, fuck everyone."

******

Back in the room, Felicia found out why all my other sluts thought I was the best. She'd been well primed by wearing the Lush the entire meal. Her pussy was slick and the Lush coated when I pulled it out of her. I didn't delay my entry at all, claiming her cunt as mine as soon as I slammed into her the first time. I fucked her for an hour and she was begging for my cock, just as she'd been told she would. She was wrung out by the time I finished, but I told her she had to lick some pussy now because I'd fucked her so long. I made her lick the three of them to two orgasms apiece, and while she was doing Wyoming, (black pussy, not black cock, so it didn't count), I plunged in a second time and plowed her for another half hour.

Felicia was definitely exhausted after that one, and I fucked Wyoming again as she licked cunts. Jiao, Wyoming and Ariel went to the spare bedroom to sleep, I kept Emma and Felicia in mine. In the morning, I lined Emma and Felicia side by side and went from one to the other several times, finally cumming in Emma. I had Felicia clean up that messy cunt, and she was a good sport about it.

I was fucking her again when they brought breakfast, and she realized all that was entailed in being one of my sluts, that nothing was prohibited if you weren't going to get arrested over it.

Quentin and I were both surprised when he came at ten to pick her up.

"How was it?" Quentin asked. Felicia was still nude. She hadn't gotten dressed yet. In fact, she was still sitting in my lap, playing, which had been a bit of a surprise all by itself. But there wasn't much she needed to put on, so I hadn't thought much about it.

"It was fantastic. I've never been fucked like that before Quentin. Just amazing. I'm sorry to tell you, but I gave Brick my pussy. He owns it now. Sorry."

"What does that mean? You're still going to fuck black guys, right?"

"It's Master's pussy now. I guess he gets to decide who breeds me. Are you turning that job over to any black guys, Master?" She gave me a long, sloppy kiss.

This was coming right out of the blue. She'd never said a word to me about this, but as I looked at her, she winked at me. Wow, I had to see where this was going.

"Yeah, I'm not really into other people doing my breeding, Quentin. When I have prime pussy like this, I've got to breed it myself. I'm not letting any cock but mine go into my pussy. When are you moving in, Felicia?"

"I work this week, Master. I probably can't make the move until next weekend. I can come every day after work and get some more fucking just like that, right?"

"You don't think my other pussies deserve some of my cock?"

"You're right. I'll only come every other day after work, so you can fuck your other sluts."

"But you said if I left her here the entire night, you wouldn't keep her!" Quentin protested.

"Get real, Quentin. Have you looked at her? Why the fuck wouldn't I take her pussy if she offered it to me. She's not a slave. If she wants to give me her pussy of her own free will, who am I to turn it down. Even if I refused it, would she stay with you, knowing what she's missing out on now. She'd just be looking for another big cock. Sorry, my man, but she's my pussy now."

It was getting harder for me not to laugh. A smile was creeping up on my face and I thought I might lose it at any moment.

Felicia turned to me and said, "You think I'm joking don't you?"

I looked at her. "Aren't you?"

"Not at all. You own my pussy now. You decide who breeds me. You know what Quentin wants. Are you going to breed me yourself, or breed me to black guys?"

"I can't take another pussy right now."

"I understand I sprung this on you without talking about it first, but you own my pussy. Hell, it's not even mine anymore; it's yours. This is your pussy. Tell Quentin what you're going to do with your pussy."

"You just winked at me. How the fuck are you not joking?"

"I winked at you because we didn't speak of this ahead of time, and I wanted to see where you went with it. You ran with it, and now you own it. I won't move in with you. That would be a little too much considering our lack of discussion, but you will decide who breeds me. You didn't think that you could give up any woman who's pussy you owned. Well, you own this one, so tell Quentin what you're going to do with your pussy. Are you going to breed me yourself, or spread it around?"

She wanted me to put my money where my mouth was.

"Wait here."

I got up and went to my laptop. I found the breeding contract, printed it out and handed it to Felicia.

"Read this over and sign it."

"I don't need to read it over. I trust you." She affixed her signature and handed it back to me. I signed my own name.

"Quentin, this contract has nothing to do with you. She's not married, and I don't care. When Felicia is ready to be bred, her first two fertile days, she's going to fuck nothing but black guys, as often as they can fill her up with their spunk, they can fuck her. Starting on the third day, I'm going to start fucking her as often as I can get it up. If you don't like that, tough shit. If you don't want to raise the child if it's white, that's fine. I'll take it. Personally speaking, I think you're a fool for not throwing your sperm into the pussy pool, but if she's giving me her pussy, I'm taking it. I'm tattooing her pussy with 'Brick Owned Slut' Now, like anyone who gives me their pussy, she can take it back at any time. But until she does, her pussy belongs to me. You no longer get to fuck this pussy without my permission. I expect her here every night when she gets off work for a sperm deposit. You can have her on the weekend, but all you get to fuck is her mouth, because my pussy is off limits to you, Paula and Vincent. Any questions?"

"None from me," Felicia said. "I'm satisfied."

I looked at Quentin. "What about you, Quentin. Do you have any questions?"

"She can change her mind and take back her pussy?"

"Always. You'd better sweet talk her into taking her pussy back, because you have no say in this. Felicia, leave your panties off. Never cover up my pussy. Any time I see you, I want to be able to bend you over and shove my cock up your cunt."

"I'll keep it bare just for you."

"You can take her home now," I said.

They left and Emma said, "What was that all about?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know if she was testing me, or testing Quentin. She got my answer if she was testing me. If she's testing Quentin, I don't know what the answer was supposed to be."

One hour later, I got a call from Quentin saying that she'd changed her mind and was taking back her pussy.

"Interesting story, Quentin. You know I have to hear it from her. Why don't you give me her phone number and I'll confirm that."

"Shit!" He hung up.

Yeah, I thought he was lying through his teeth.

Wyoming had to go home later that day. I made sure I made another nice movie of her fucking me to give to Jack when he came to pick her up. I handed him the jump drive of the movies we'd made and reminded him his wife remained my pussy until she was pregnant, under the same rules he had last week, and I'd see her back next weekend, When he came to pick her up next Sunday, we'd run the test to see if she was pregnant, or if she needed to remain my submissive slut for further breeding.

On Monday night, Felicia showed up for her post work fucking.

"Quentin called me an hour after you left and told me you took back your pussy."

"Yeah, he told me you'd called and said you were just joking about owning my pussy, and you weren't expecting me to show up today. I said, 'Fine, let me talk to him to confirm that.' He knew he was busted."

"Now that he isn't here, can you tell me what the hell that was all about? I don't own your pussy."

She smiled. "You might, if I don't take it back. I thought about what you told me, that you'd never surrender full breeding rights to a beautiful woman you cared for. While I might end up having a black child with someone if Quentin and I have an open relationship, and I wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed to have a black baby, I don't want that to be my only choice. It would be different if Quentin were having sex with me too, and it just happened someone else made me pregnant. But if the only people I had sex with while I was fertile were black men I didn't even know; come on. That's not right. I really do care for Quentin. I'd like to at least have a chance to have a baby with him, to have sex with him when I'm fertile. If I end up with a child of yours, I'm at least having amazing sex in the process."

"I can almost guarantee you can have what you want, if you let me handle it."

"I'm in your hands. You own my pussy."

She smiled again. Damn she was a lovely woman. Quentin was a fool.

"Ariel, you need to record this next fucking."

"Yes, Master."

I told Felicia what I had in mind, and the general script we'd follow during her sex. She agreed. When Ariel was ready, I slowly stripped Felicia for the camera, and Quentin, kissing my way around her body as her clothes disappeared. She'd left her panties off, obeying me, and Quentin saw that, because the instant her dress came off, you could see it. She'd also shaved her mound, and it was hairless.

"Can you put Brick Owned Pussy on my pussy now, Master?"

"I sure can," I said. "Suck my cock and get me hard."

Felicia dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock, struggling to get it all in her mouth as I got harder. I pulled her up and kissed her, then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, where I set her down in the bed, crawling between her thighs to let my tongue do the walking.

After squirming through three orgasms, Felicia said, "Fuck me, Master. Claim your pussy again. Show me how a real man fucks."

I crawled over her and told her to put my cock in her pussy.

"Yes, Master. I need your cock so much."

Felicia aimed me at her portal and I eased myself in. She climaxed as the crown of my cock split her open, then because I was moving so slowly, she climaxed again as the base pushed through.

"Oh, Master. You make me cum so easily. I don't need any black dicks to fuck me anymore. Your cock feels better than any other cock I can even imagine."

"You're right. Why should I let any other man touch this pussy and risk having anyone but me breed you. I'm not going to share this pussy with anyone. Why should I care that Quentin wants you black bred. You're my pussy now."

"Yes, Master. I'm your pussy. Fuck me faster, sir. Show Quentin you own this pussy."

I fucked Felicia in a variety of positions over the next thirty minutes, and she let the camera know how much she enjoyed every second of her fucking.

"There's no way I'm surrendering this pussy to other breeders. You're the perfect woman, Felicia."

"You're the perfect man, Master. If Quentin hadn't surrendered breeding rights to my pussy, it might be another story. If he was fucking me while I was fertile, I might need some big cocked black man to satisfy me on occasion. You appreciate me, sir. You know I'm good enough to breed, and you don't need anyone else to do what you can do yourself. Your cock is all I need. Quentin wanting me to fuck only black men when I'm fertile, it's like he doesn't appreciate me. That he doesn't think I'm worthy of carrying his baby. You know I am, Master."

"Of course you are. He's an idiot and a putz that he can't see how amazing you are."

I put her in a modified missionary position with her ankles bent back up to her ears and slow stroked her to another half dozen orgasms over the next twenty minutes, to our mutual pleasure.

I suddenly stopped. "Don't stop, Master. Fuck me. I need your cock."

"Wait a minute. Are you telling me that you'd take back your pussy if Quentin fucked you while you were fertile?"

"Well, I do care for him, Master. I'd like to have a child with him. But he doesn't appreciate me as a breeding partner the way you do, sir. I wouldn't mind fucking some black guys if I'm fertile and take a chance that one of them breeds me, but I want to know the man I care for wants to have at least some possibility to bear a child with me. It's like I don't matter to him except as a black baby brood mare. At least you care enough about me to fuck me yourself, even if you would have given some black guys a chance to breed me. But I don't need them as long as I have you."

I laughed. "Stupid cuckold doesn't know what he has. No, I'm plenty happy to plant my seed in this exquisite body. Your children will end up being heartbreakers."

I started fucking her again, eventually moving to a reverse cowgirl so Quentin got a good shot of me skewering his girlfriend and depositing 75 million baby makers in her well fucked pussy. I waved Ariel to cut.

"I'll see you here again tomorrow, and when you leave, I'll give you a jump drive compilation of the last two days of fucking. I'm going to be busy on Wednesday night, so you can skip coming. Instead, give him the jump drive and tell him he's supposed to watch it and jack off, or I'm going to keep you all of next weekend. Let's see if he finds the clues we left for him."

"You made it more obvious than I thought you would."

"I'm not sure how bright he is given he doesn't want to fuck you when you're fertile."

Felicia laughed. "God, you make me feel good. If Quentin doesn't get the hint, you can keep my pussy. I'll be happy to let you have it. Maybe he'll get sick of nothing but blow jobs, especially with Paula and Vincent acting all lovey dovey all the time."

"Did he say anything to them, or they him, about you giving me your pussy?"

"Paula said it served him right. He should have paid for my medical bills himself rather than sending me to you for a bareback fucking."