How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then demonstrated on Emma, taking my time, touching over 90 percent of her body with a brush, a kiss, a lick. I used the palm of my hand and the back of it, small nips of my teeth. Her body was arching for mine before I took her over the top with a muted scream as she pushed a pillow over her face. She had three more right after, pop, pop, pop, like fireworks. My face was a glazed mess.

"Now, gentlemen, I want you each to practice on your partner. I'll be disappointed if either of them orgasm in less than twenty minutes. The first orgasm is usually the most difficult one. Once a woman starts having orgasms, the next few are easier to come by. So after the first one, continue pleasuring them to three more in quick succession. Tammy, we can drape a sheet over you if you'd like."

She looked at Henry, then the other four naked women in the room. "If it's okay with Henry, I'm good without the sheet. That way, you can point out any problems you see cropping up, like rushing too fast."

"No, that's cool," Henry said.

Tammy's bra and panties came off. I'd love shoving my cock in her. Tammy looked as nice as Ariel did, though she had a neatly trimmed bush that Henry might wish was gone before he was done.

Both guys had paid attention, and Linda and Tammy seemed to appreciate their newly acquired skills. Both women had four orgasms in thirty minutes, the first at eighteen for Linda, already a finely tuned slut, and twenty-one for Tammy. I had a few pointers as they went along, which neither of them resented. The women certainly didn't.

"Are we good so far?"

Everyone was good. Only the men were dressed at this point, though we all had erections, straining at our pants.

"Robert, Henry, you need to get undressed now," I said. "We're getting down to the nitty-gritty. I'm going to switch to Karen. She needs a good shafting. Emma trade places with your daughter."

The three newcomers looked up sharply. "Oh, you didn't know Karen was Emma's daughter. I think it's kind of amusing that both mother and daughter could be having one of my children. That their two children could be siblings, as well as an aunt or uncle, niece or nephew. That's pretty freaky, right?"

Henry said, "That is pretty freaky.

Now I was going to unveil my prick. I pulled off my clothes, finally exposing my erection. Tammy gasped, "My God," softly. I pretended I didn't hear her, though I was acutely aware of everything she was doing. I handed both of the men condoms. I wasn't concerned about Henry that much, but Robert was definitely going clad. I watched them roll the rubbers over their pricks.

"Regular sexual intercourse, should be approached like the oral sex. Nice and slow, no rush, don't think about the orgasm. Because of my size, I usually like my women to have some orgasms first, to prepare their pussies for entry. That was part of the reason the girls were wearing their Lush sex toys at supper; to keep them prepared. Since they've been off awhile, I'm going to lick Karen to an orgasm, just as I did before, tuning her body for sex. As soon as she's had one, though, I'm going to enter her. I'll discuss what I'm doing after I get started."

I gave Karen a mini seduction, about half the time I spent on Emma. As soon as she had her orgasm, I slammed into her, immediately forcing another orgasm on her. Her nails raked my back, her legs clutched me to her, trying to draw me deeper.

"You like your Master's cock fucking you, don't you, slut?"

"I love my Master's cock, sir. Fuck me."

I claimed my pussy, every part of her begging for me. The only thing stopping her begging was my mouth claiming hers, tongues dancing together. I fucked her for a half hour, varying tempo, and Karen had orgasmed around ten times.

Robert and Henry had stripped down with me, both with erections since they'd arrived. Both of them, plus Tammy, were watching intently as Karen went nuts for my cock. Both men were idly rubbing their erections, which was the wrong thing to do if they wanted to impress me with their stamina. Tammy was rubbing her pussy. I wasn't sure if she even realized what she was doing. From the oral orgasms Henry had given her and her own rubbing, her pussy was flowered, and wet. I stopped.

"Don't stop, Master. I'm begging you for your cock, sir."

"Hush, or you'll be punished. I don't know if you noticed, but I varied the tempo of my fucking several times, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. Part of those speed changes, I'm using to delay my orgasm. Another way to delay is to use your pelvic floor muscles to squeeze. It's the same muscles you use to stop peeing in mid-stream. If you read about premature ejaculation treatments, you'll see they recommend strengthening that muscle to put off orgasm. I work that muscle like a bitch as I'm exercising. No matter what other exercises I'm doing, I'm also working that muscle. I can use that to delay orgasms.

"The last technique I use is not thinking about my orgasm. Not by thinking about the Gettysburg Address, or all the players on the 1927 Yankees, but just not thinking about orgasms. I'm aware that I'm fucking. I'm enjoying the fucking, but I'm not thinking about the fucking in terms of 'I need to cum'. Like letting the pleasure I feel wash through me. Submissives use the same sort of technique when experiencing punishment. They call it subspace. You let the pain wash through you, like I do the pleasure. I've also heard it described as second wind by runners. You reach the point of total exhaustion, where you don't think you can take another step, but then you get this second wind, where all the pain, exhaustion, lack of breath, all fades away, and you keep putting one step in front of the other, keeping on.

"It's like all those things, varying tempo, exercising pelvic floor muscles for orgasm control, and subspace or second wind. I just keep right on fucking. I've used these techniques to fuck four different women for a half hour each, then enter a fifth one and continue fucking her for another fifteen before cumming. I won't always do that. With the width of my cock, some women complain they get sore if I go much past one hour, which is why I used five different ones to win a bet, and why Ariel is now my sub, and not her previous asshole owner.

"Now, you probably can't utilize the pelvic floor muscle the way I do because I've worked at it, but if you want to get better at sex, you'll want to learn eventually. I'm going to continue, again, look for the tempo changes. They can be subtle. I'm going to fuck Karen for another half hour, but after ten minutes of watching, see how well you can do and how long you can last."

I put Karen on her hands and knees and started thrusting back and forth. She started cumming again, her pussy cream thickly coating my cock. The bed sheets clenched in her fists as I started pounding her. The others watched for around ten minutes, then Robert started fucking Linda. Robert had a relatively normal, six inch cock. After the lengthy delay since her oral orgasms, it took awhile for Linda to heat up again. Not long enough to cum before Robert did. Ha ha, wimp. Ariel gave him another condom and Linda sucked him to get him hard again.

Monroe was watching his buddy fucking his girlfriend, and smiled when he couldn't get her off, idly stroking his cock, which he'd pulled out of his pants. I told Ariel to suck him off, so he didn't cum on the bed.

Henry, on the other hand, his cock the same length, but slightly wider, went back to licking his girlfriend to get her heated up again, so when he pushed his cock inside of Tammy, she did climax, but he didn't last five more minutes. I asked Tammy if she was willing to suck Henry to another erection so he could get more practice, so she stripped off his rubber and started sucking.

Being young, both men quickly got hard again. Henry went without a condom this time. Like I said, not my problem since he was fucking his girlfriend. A mistake, though, because of the increased sensitivity of his cock. He gave his girlfriend one more orgasm before he climaxed again. Robert was able to fuck Linda to one orgasm during his fifteen minutes of fame.

I was still going strong, but I abandoned Karen and immediately pushed into Linda, who hadn't gotten all that much out of her fucking thus far. She quickly spasmed on my cock, then cooked off four more in the twenty additional minutes I fucked her. I finally released, letting the cum flow.

I pulled out and told Monroe to clean up Linda's pussy in return for his blow job. Monroe began licking my cum out of Linda. I'd managed to fuck two women for over an hour and twenty minutes, giving them multiple orgasms, while the other two guys had cum twice in less than a half hour. Robert had managed to give Linda one orgasm in his twenty total minutes of fucking, and I'd given her six in the same time. Both men now knew why I owned the four pussies in this room. Better yet, Tammy looked like she'd like to try my cock, dripping with cum when I finished. I had Ariel clean it off.

"How soon can you get erect again?" Tammy asked.

"At the moment, ten minutes tops," I replied.

"So soon?" Tammy said, speculatively.

"I still have to fuck Ariel and Emma this evening," I said.

"Henry, can I try fucking him?" Tammy asked. Bingo. Monroe grinned, mine and Linda's cum coating his lips.

"You want to fuck another man?"

"I'd like to try fucking him, yeah. It's not like I want to switch boyfriends. He'd be a lousy boyfriend. I just want to see what the sex is like. Come on, Robert just fucked Monroe's girlfriend, you didn't see Monroe bitching about it. And I know Trish might have something to say about Robert fucking Linda while she's out of town. I think she should get to try Brick's dick too. If you want to fuck one of his other sluts once to see what it's like, I don't care. It's just a one time thing, right? Pick one of them out."

Henry looked a little befuddled at the moment. He didn't really want Tammy fucking me. He got the sense that was a disaster, waiting to happen. On the other hand, he was being given a hall pass to fuck a marked slut. I pushed a little. I tossed him another condom.

"You fuck any of my pussies, you wear that."

You know that line in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? It applied here. "He chose poorly."

He chose Ariel. Not that she's a bad choice, mind you. I even said Tammy looked a little like her. The choice was letting me fuck his girlfriend.

"Show Henry a good time, Ariel."

"Yes, Master."

I rolled on a condom and ignored all of the prep work done before except the unveiling. I did the oral seduction, turning Tammy on, preparing her for my prick. Having greased the wheels, I moved into position for a missionary penetration.

"Do you want my cock in your pussy?" I asked.

"Please."

"Put me there. Put my prick against your fuck hole."

She pushed both hands between us and aimed me where she wanted me to go. I pushed forward.

"Fuck! I'm cumming. God, you're so fucking big. You're splitting me in two."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Never. No, give me the rest of your cock, I want to feel all of it inside of me."

I pushed halfway in.

"I'm cumming again! Oh, fuck! More, give me more."

I gave her the rest. "Sweet Jesus!" Tammy screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

I covered her mouth to tone her down. It was like tossing a log on the bonfire. Tammy clung to me, trying to urge the last millimeter of space between us out of existence. It seemed she was trying to suck my tonsils out. I started stroking, Tammy went nuts.

After five minutes of standard missionary, I bent her in two to effect a deeper penetration, long stroking her leaking pussy. The next orgasm she had, she squirted, I could feel her saturating my cock and balls as she screamed her pleasure. I gave her ten more minutes of that, then moved into a doggy fucking, and she was slamming back into me as hard as I was slamming forward, the smack of liquid flesh against liquid flesh like clapping, cheering us on.

I moved her into a cowgirl and she was bouncing on me like she was riding a pogo stick. I thumbed and pinched her nipples, creating further full bodied paroxysms of shuddering, shivering bliss.

Henry had finished twenty minutes ago. Now he watched in wide eyed wonder as I turned Tammy into my slut.

"Has anyone ever fucked you like this before, Tammy?"

"No, never," she panted, nearly breathless.

"Is this the best fucking you ever had?"

"God, yes. Way better."

"You'd like to be fucked like this again, wouldn't you?"

"Please, yes. Every day." Her eyes were closed, she was rocking back and forth.

"Open your eyes and look at me, Tammy."

Her eyes popped open and she stared down at me, still moving, fucking herself.

"You know what you want to do, don't you, Tammy?"

"Yes, fuck, yes."

"Are you going to do it?"

She looked at Henry, seeing the look in his eyes, the fear. "I'm sorry, Henry, I'm giving Brick my pussy."

Henry gasped, Monroe shouted, "Yes!" And Tammy had her biggest orgasm of the night, nearly fainting as I pumped sperm into my condom.

******