How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 30

Story Info
Brick breed Aiko and Wyoming, claims unexpected pussy.
24.5k words
4.45
10.6k
12

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers

In this chapter, Brick breeds Aiko and Wyoming, claims another of Quentin's women as his pussy, though a surprise to him as he wasn't attempting to claim her, and one of Monroe's friends allows his girlfriend to fuck Brick, much to his regret. Edward comes from San Diego for three days to fuck his wife, and Brick provides a surprise to both. This chapter contains anal, oral, lesbian, interracial, group and multiple partner fucking. It has double and triple penetrations, and a bukkake. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Chapter 30

Breeding Wyoming and Aoki

We had time for breakfast and an hour in the gym, plus a quick shower, before Alyssa, Esteban, and then Linda showed up.

Linda stripped off immediately. I had to tell Alyssa to strip. Despite the shorts I had on, Alyssa was eyeing my crotch hungrily, expecting me to fuck her right away. Not happening, not yet.

"Alyssa, I want you to lick Linda to an orgasm?"

"Excuse me?"

"Okay, now you lick all the women to an orgasm. You can lick Linda last."

"I thought you were going to fuck me?" Alyssa said.

"Esteban, would you like to fuck Linda?" I asked.

"I'd love to fuck Linda."

"Go ahead, Linda loves to fuck. Feel free to bend her over the furniture. If you need any help with an erection, she'll suck you hard."

Alyssa watched as Esteban bent Linda over a chair (no oral assistance required, thank you) and started to fuck the slut. She stood there watching for a minute.

"Well, you have a job to do Alyssa. Are you going to do as you're told?" I asked.

Ariel spread her legs and said, "You can start with me."

Alyssa looked at me again, then went between Ariel's legs and began to lick. Ariel never took that long to please, so in five minutes, Alyssa was between Emma's thighs, doing the same thing. Emma was a finely tuned sex machine and didn't take long to orgasm either. Lily, took a little longer. Alyssa had to lick her for ten minutes before Lily climaxed. By that time, Esteban had finished up in Linda. When Alyssa had to lick Linda, Esteban's cum was leaking out of her pussy.

Alyssa's face was quite messy before she finished Linda. I tossed her a towel and told her to wipe her face before she could start sucking my cock. My fat prick really filled her mouth, but she dutifully did her best to get as much of me down as possible. I let her slobber over my knob for ten minutes. Finally, I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

I said, "You need to watch this, Esteban. I'm going to claim Alyssa's pussy for myself."

He hesitated, then followed me into the bedroom. I'd already let him fuck someone else. He needed to see how this was going to play out. I pretty much tossed her onto the bed before crawling between her thighs and licking her to three orgasms. Esteban's cock was hard again as he watched.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked Alyssa, my cock rubbing against her clit as I loomed over her.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me."

"'Yes, I want you to fuck me, Master. I'm begging for your cock,' would be the proper response for one of my sluts."

"Master, please fuck me. I'm begging for your cock to claim another pussy."

"Much better. Put my cock where you want it and ask me to claim you."

Alyssa reached down between us and aimed my cock at her well prepared fuck tunnel.

"Please, Master. Claim your slut."

I slammed into her. She screamed and wrapped her legs around me, holding me inside of her, spasming around my thick shaft.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming," Alyssa whimpered. "It feels so fucking good."

I started thrusting, keeping her orgasm going. "You're so big, I feel like you're tearing my pussy in two."

"You love this cock filling your cunt, don't you, slut?"

"I love it, Master. I've never been fucked like this before."

I pumped away to two more orgasms.

"Tell Esteban who owns your pussy, slut."

"You own my pussy, Master. No one else will ever own my pussy but you. Esteban, my pussy belongs to my Master now."

I pounded her to three more orgasms, then put her on her knees and slammed into her from behind, causing another orgasm.

"Esteban, fill this slut's mouth with your prick. Let's see how well she can suck with her cunt full of cock."

He didn't need to be asked twice, and soon had his cock buried in Alyssa's throat. No one had cleaned him off after he fucked Linda, so she was choking on Linda's cum as well as Esteban's. I continued fucking her even after he climaxed again. I changed positions a second time, having Alyssa mount my cock cowgirl.

On her next orgasm, I twisted her nipples and asked, "Do you agree to have your nipples and pussy pierced and my tattoo placed on your cunt telling the world I own your pussy from now on?"

"Yes, Master. I agree. I'll wear your marks with pride."

"Do you understand that you're not my girlfriend, you're my pussy slut. I don't care who you date or marry. I'm only interested in your obedience to my will, that you'll fuck whoever I want, man or woman, where and when I want, and you'll come to me whenever I want to fuck your slutty cunt and ass."

"Yes, Master. You can use me however you want. You have first claim on my pussy from now on."

"Do you agree that since I own your pussy, I get to decide if and when you're allowed to cum, that you won't masturbate or orgasm without my permission, that you'll be punished if you fail to get my permission, and you'll never have sex with anyone else without my permission, as long as I own your pussy, including a boyfriend or husband?"

"Yes, Master. My pussy fully belongs to you now and no one can use it without your permission, even me."

I asked Esteban, "Do you have any doubt about who owns this pussy?"

"No, sir."

"You can continue being a friend with benefits, but you'll need my permission to fuck her, and you won't always get it. After I've opened up her ass, she'll be a three hole slut, and you can use her mouth or ass in addition to her pussy, but never forget, she's my fuck toy, not yours. Sometimes, you'll get to fuck my other sluts as well, but if it's not one of my sluts, you'll always use a condom when you're fucking someone. If you don't follow that rule, you'll never touch another one of my pussies again. I hope that's clear."

"Yes, sir."

I moved back into the missionary position so I could claim her mouth the way I'd claimed her pussy, fucking her for fifteen minutes more before I inundated her well fucked cunt with a full dose of my cream.

I pulled out of her cunt. "If you fuck my pussy or ass, I expect you to keep it clean. The more messes you clean up, the more you'll get to fuck my pussies. If you clean up that mess right there, you can fuck her again on the bed. You have twenty minutes before she has to get cleaned up for lunch."

I pointed at the cum dripping out of her pussy. He cleaned up her cunt and started fucking her, then licked her cunt again when he finished. Since he'd stuck around to be a Friend With Benefits, I'd thought he might have some cuckold in him. Knowing she might be fucking someone else when she wasn't fucking him, hadn't kept Esteban from leaving. I doubted he'd leave her now, despite my owning her pussy.

Before lunch, I inserted an anal plug in Alyssa's ass, and a Lush in her and Linda's pussy. We went to Daniel's Grill and watching them squirm in front of their coworkers was amusing. I told Alyssa to take two days off following a morning shift, letting me know when it was, and I'd have her tattoo and piercings done, and to expect to fuck the tattoo artist and piercer when it was done.

"Yes, Master," she said, trembling through another unpermitted orgasm as the waiter, Earl again, brought our food.

"Aren't you glad it isn't your girlfriend sitting here now," I said.

"I really am."

We went back to the room after lunch, and before I let Alyssa and Linda leave, they each got thirty swat spankings for cumming without permission. I did Linda's first and had Esteban fuck her red ass, while I gave Alyssa her spanking. I didn't fuck her ass, but it was her first fucking with an anal plug inside her while plugged, and she loved that, so I suspected she'd love having two cocks fucking her two nether holes at once.

Esteban was about to lick up his cum from Linda's bottom.

"You don't have to do that after fucking an ass unless she's been prepared first by having enemas. Just use a wet wash cloth and clean yourself off at the same time."

Emma handed him one which she'd prepared, and he nodded gratefully. Esteban did have to clean up after Alyssa's fucking though, a job he seemed to enjoy. My two slut waitresses left after he was done, and I proceeded to show the others a good time, along with some good cunt licking from delicate female tongues.

******

I'd informed all of my current sluts that I'd prepared the staff at Altura's for the possibility of bare breasts, so to dress appropriately for the occasion. I was pleased to see that when Wyoming, Alyssa, Jiao and Emma took off their wraps, their breasts were actually bare. Jeri had on a translucent silky, slinky top which did nothing to hide her nice knockers. Ariel, Lily, and Whore had on transparent tops, Lily's with lace which did nothing to hide her assets. Linda, Cheryl, Charmaine and Aiko had dresses with high slits and deep V bodices. Aiko also wore my collar, which I was happy to see. I scattered my sluts around the seven tables they had set up for us, so everyone got a nice view. I had Jeri, Tom, Phillip, Roxanne and Laura at mine, Roxanne and Laura on either side of me.

We were being offered a tasting menu today, begun with six single bite appetizers listed as Stuzzichini on Altura's menu. Today's was a pancetta wrapped and grilled Mediterranean Mussel, mustard green sponge cake with vitello tonnato, olive oil, baba with rosemary lonza and orange, fermented potato with a lapsang souchong cured salmon, a savory cannoli with local sea urchin and parsley root, and a whipped foie gras with campari and pistachio. Wine pairings were served with each course when you chose to purchase them, and I did, except for those women carrying my child at the moment, including Charmaine, Laura, Tracy, Nora, Lily, Cheryl and probably, Emma.

Everything was delicious. After the appetizers, they brought in the larger, plated, (though still small) servings. Black cod with smoked Osetra caviar, wild mushroom risotto with black rice, potato agnolotti with white truffle supplement, house made sourdough bread, followed by a concord and huckleberry sorbetto to clear the palate. Next came dry-aged duck breast, and duck brodo infused with winter herbs and matsutake, a bourbon caramel semifreddo with pear and cocao nibs, followed by another pistachio gelato to clear the palate again followed by traditional cannoli with brandy preserved figs and caramelized white chocolate.

Before they brought the aperitif, a nice Sherry with a huge price tag, I called all of my sluts together, and gave each of them two five hundred dollar bills and some scotch tape and told them to go to the ladies room and tape the bills to their bodies, in close proximity to their erogenous zones. Jeri asked why.

"I promised each of the people who worked today a thousand dollars for coming to work. Those who want to, will be searching your body for the money. The rest, I'll just hand out."

"You make me feel like such a slut," Jeri said.

"And you love it, don't you. Hurry, I need to make the announcement shortly."

The twelve of them quickly disappeared and were back within ten minutes, Jeri handing me what was left of the tape. I had the dozen women line up in a row at the side of the room.

"If I may have your attention please," I said. I waited until everyone was looking. "Each of the people working today was promised a thousand dollars to work just for us. I appreciate the hard work and diligence you showed and the excellent food you prepared. Each of the twelve women lined up on this side of the room, has secreted and taped, somewhere on her body, two five hundred dollar bills. Twelve people may now search them for your money. If you have an aversion to touching scantily clad women, or a spouse or loved one at home who might take offense to you touching scantily clad women, you may get your thousand dollars from me, and you won't have to search me for it." I stood behind Aiko. "This woman, and this woman only, may only be searched by another woman, otherwise anyone is free to search anyone. There's a special bonus if in the course of the search, the woman orgasms. One person per woman please. Enjoy."

The staff at Altura's looked at each other for a moment, then several of them smiled and headed for one of my sluts. Soon, each of them had hands moving under their clothes looking for the promised money. Despite only having twelve, the rest watched the searches instead of approaching me for their money. What do you know, each of the women orgasmed during the search, so I knew it was a thorough search. I'm sure each of them was on a short trigger as a result of them sitting around half nude the entire meal and knowing what was going to happen to them once they taped the money on.

As each of the bills was discovered, the finder would wave the money in the air over their head. When all the money was found, the others came to me for their payments. I handed everyone two bills. One of the searchers asked what the bonus was for making someone orgasm (Jiao's searcher). I handed him another fifty, and soon had the others collecting their bonuses.

I was pretty sure every man in the place had an erection when we were finished, except Nick, and Kenzō.

As each of my guests left, I said a few words to each of them.

"I knew hanging around with you would be a lot of fun," Johnny said.

I told Jade I needed some tattoo services at my hotel on Tuesday night. "Extra for doing the work there. The woman getting tattooed doesn't get off work until about 9:30. She'll tip the same way Emma did."

"If I arrive early, will you plug my cunt?"

"Of course."

Tracy, and each of the women coming with her, gave me a kiss and thanked me for the excellent meal. I told Mi-ok they were starting on my house soon.

"I'm looking forward to working with you, sir."

Gwen just laughed as she kissed me, taking a feel of my cock as she passed by.

"Thanks for inviting us," Nick said. "Going to school has put a crimp on our dining out budget."

I handed him two five hundred dollar bills. "Take Nora out at least once a week, Nick. Invite your parents a couple times."

"How are your ribs?" Nora asked. She had a slight baby bump.

"Fine now. Thanks for posing for Ariel. I haven't even seen what she's done yet."

"I'm not surprised. Are all these pregnant women yours?"

"In varying degrees."

"Why am I not surprised," she said. I smiled at her and shook Nick's hand..

When Kimberly and Darren came up, I introduced her to Roxanne and vice versa.

"This is Roxanne, the woman who hired you, and this is another attorney at the firm, Phillip, and his wife, Laura. Everyone, this is Kimberly, who turned down ten thousand dollars to fuck me because she loved her boyfriend too much, and said boyfriend, Darren."

"When do you want me to come in and fill out my employment paperwork, Ms. Martinez?" Kimberly asked.

"When are you attending school?"

"Nine to four every week day."

"Any problem coming in after school?"

"No Ma'am, none at all."

"Why don't you come in after work on Monday. Lawyers tend to put in a lot of hours. Someone can let you in."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

Tom and Jeri were leaving and Jeri said, "You're one sick puppy, you know that?"

"Uh huh. I've never tried to deny that. I'll bet everyone had more fun than they expected, especially the workers."

I kissed and hugged her and shook Tom's hand.

Kenzō sort of delayed his departure until most of the others had left. "Is this the day you wished to take Aiko for the night, Brick san?"

"I'm sorry that wasn't clear when I invited you, Kenzō. I did not intend to take Aiko from you until she becomes fertile; next Friday, if I'm not mistaken. I felt that the pleasure of her company for twelve days this month, and the absence of her company in yours, was sufficient for one month. I didn't intend to start the weekly visits until after she's been impregnated."

"I'd like to thank you. Aiko indicated she had a very good time during her stay."

"She's a lovely woman, Kenzō. You are a very fortunate man to have such a treasure as your wife. I found Aiko to be very pleasant to be around and quite agreeable to the other women, doing her part to maintain harmony with so many others."

"I noticed many of the women with evidence of pregnancy. This is your doing?"

"Essentially, sir."

"Aiko informed me you ended the relationships with two women who were having marital difficulty."

"That's true. If I'm to provide this service, I want a child born into a stable home where the parents love each other and will provide a good place to grow up. If that no longer exists, then it's not a good situation in which to raise a child."

"Aiko will see you next Friday, then."

"Have her come on Thursday evening, so I can get an early start the day. I like to make a good start, and the first breeding of the day is usually the most potent."

"Hai, Brick san. Thank you for our meal. It was quite good, and the little surprise at the end was very enjoyable, even to me."

When everyone else was gone, I took Roxanne's hand. "Can Ariel ride in your car so that you can ride in mine?"

"No problem. Are Phillip and Laura invited as well?"

"Of course. I haven't had much chance to speak to any of you recently. I thought Phillip might like seeing me claim his wife again."

"Phillip would probably love to watch. It's been awhile since he's seen Laura with another man."

During the drive back to the Hyatt, we talked about business. Roxanne had signed every one of the promised companies she'd promised when offered the job when she took over, plus two more. The one partner who'd had the greatest problem with Roxanne taking the reins still grumbled on occasion, but the firm was doing great, and he was happy with the results and the money he was making.

"I think I'd like to have a child some time next year," Roxanne said.

"Where would you like to go?"

"What do you mean?"

"I told you I'd take you somewhere special and make an event out of it. Where would you like to go, Italy, the South Seas, the Caribbean, Paris. I'll take you anywhere you want to go for ten days. We'll use the first five days for sightseeing, wining and dining, and the final five days, I'll keep you locked up in the bedroom, fucking the shit out of you until I knock you up."

Roxanne laughed. "You say the sweetest, most romantic things. Way to make me get all tingly inside."

"I'm serious. Just the two of us, a breeding vacation."

"What will everyone else do without you?"

"Take care of babies. They don't need me for that."

"I'll think about it. That does sound like fun."

Back at the hotel, I gave my sluts permission to cum and told them to take the large bedroom. I took the smaller one and fucked Roxanne up one side and down the other, giving her my full attention for two rounds of sex, then a third where Laura joined us and I fucked the both of them as Phillip watched me make his wife beg for my cock again. Roxanne let him out of his cock cage again so he could masturbate as I claimed Laura. She let him shove his cock in Laura's mouth as he climaxed.

******

Lily had to return to Portland on Monday. Before she left, she told me her mother would still like to have sex with me. She was lying in bed with me with another load of sperm inside of her.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers