All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I’m not an expert but it seems to me that if you’re intent on getting pregnant, anal sex isn’t going to work.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago

While I like this story better than most cuck stories, I really hope that you will return to Beth's story soon. Maybe connect the stories.....

At least you kept the male/male sex brief and both parties stated that they didn't care for it.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

It seems as if your main character is on a mission to slutify the entire world. He's so "cock" sure that if this was a spy story he would be James Bond. His altruistic attitude about populating the world with his prodigy is commendable even if he is a compete douche bag. He is such a narcissistic asshole I'm glad he doesn't plan on staying in his kids life.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is really tough to like the dude. He is a total crap bag.

Suspending realism is fine, but this is guy rediculous.

The writing is good (as always), but it is hard to engage and enjoy the story when the main charater is so unlikeable. I just cant invest is any of these people.

The guy is an arogant, irredemable dick and they all just put up with it. Nope.

sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with other comments - I don't like the main character, he hasn't got any real emotions, I can't relate to him at all and don't want to. Even when he's checking in on the feelings of others I don't get the impression that he really cares, just wants to avoid drama in others. So what if he can f*ck for hours, there's nothing else there. Unless you are going to have Beth come along and somehow perform a miracle on this guy, I don't think I see where this story is going ... I'm not invested in a story where the main character just bangs one after another, even if you write it well, its just more of the same. Give me a reason to stay with this story!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

i like the analogy and the honesty between the charactors. fun to read and almost got me off just fro enjoying this erotic story

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

A lot had occurred on this chapter. It was another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter. The dialogue was interesting and their being open and honest was good for the building of the relationship. Brick does feel the need to bond and have chemistry with the ladies and Phillip. It will be interesting to see how Jenny and Derek deal with this. Thank You and looking forward to reading all of the future chapters.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Sorry about the comment about Jenny and Derek as I got it confused with another breeding story I’m following. This one is Excellent so don’t feel insulted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with previous comments that this is a domination story. How I Became a Breeding DOM. A controlling ass who insists on sharing his sub(s) to ‘expand their horizons’, and humiliating them with constant nudity, public play, and girl on girl (big turnoff for me). He even insists the cuckold husband have sex with others, all under the guise of strengthening their marriage. I would buy the premise of a couple using a third party to help them have a child, but no way they make this giant leap with the first asshole that comes along. None of the crap with the extra women have anything to do with him breeding her. Neither does bringing in additional men, since they can’t breed her. They asked him to breed her, not become their sexual coordinator.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch12 months ago

at this point, I don't even know who the cuckold is. what kind of bull licks the cuckold's cum out of a freshly fucked cunt? I almost threw up. dropping this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a VETRAN READER OF MILLIONS OF YOUR WORDS, I know the key to enjoying your work is a sense of humor. No way, DEAR AUTHOR, do you take yourself and your writing seriously. To anyone who is offended, I say, " MOVE ON ! " Sure BRICK is a DOMINANT. Even he laughs at himself, what a jerk he can be. Just makes this character multi - dimensional, because I see him to be a nice, compassionate guy, too. Definitely not boring ! THANK YOU. Your style is unique. Keep writing ! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous