All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 07'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Strange idea of manhood...

...doesn't reflect to highly on women either. Well, you've been a good boy. Run along home now, maybe mommy will let you spank your monkey tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Utterly fabulous story - I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I love this series, great work! such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forced Bi

I'd really like to see this story move towards a three way with him, his wife, and the lover. I have always enjoyed the idea of being forced to "fluff" (suck cock) the wife's lover to ready it for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forced Bi

Forced bi... New Keyholder... wherever gizzard takes us will be hot. Wow was I happy to find a chapter 7, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Submission

I think the husband's ultimate desire, besides becoming a slave to his wife, was to have his wife become a slave to Jerome. Perhaps Jerome will ultimately breed the wife. Perhaps the husband will collar his own wife, maybe standing behind her but looking into each other's eyes by a mirror when he buckles the it snug around her pretty neck, and then give her leash to Jerome. It will be interesting to see how the others like the wife's sister will be drawn into this couple's submission to a dominant black master.

cainuseeme1980cainuseeme1980about 12 years ago
What about an ending

I think at some point, you should end your series with the man asking to be released as a cockold. He so is in love with her that he can no longer take the psychological pounding he is taking. She would look into his eyes and would release him just as they had agreed. They would embarrass as a loving married couple.

She would release the embarrass and look him in the eyes and say, "I no longer need you then. I have another cock, another man. I want a divorce."

Irony and honesty for a truly cheating wife.

neils123neils123about 12 years ago
Loved this story

This story almost exactly mirrors every fantasy I have! How is it that you can read my mind?! ;-)

Seems as though it's been a while since the last part was posted, but I do hope you come back to it. It really is a great story. Thank you!

ColinRupertColinRupertabout 12 years ago
Great story

Hope you find time to conitnue...

gizzardgizzardalmost 12 years agoAuthor
More on the way

I apologize for the lack of a new chapter. The amount of time I have available for writing has become somewhat scarce. I do intend to continue with the series to completion and the next chapter is in the works. I just ask that you remain patient while I juggle fantasy and real life. Thank you all for the feedback. It truly is the drive behind me continuing my amateur writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story!

I look forward to reading more or your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy fuck, you're an idiot!

I have never read a story as bad as this. Completely devoid of any plot, rhyme or reason. Congratulations, you've just won gold, silver and bronze in the moron Olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How I Became a Chastized Cuckold - a brilliant story!!!!

I must admit that I found this story very erotic...it fulfills all my most perverted fantasies...indeed, I'm wearing a CB6000S as I type this!

Ignore others who may criticise, this is a brilliant story - keep up the good work.

I also hope you come back to it (:-)

Regards.

Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

all your chapters are great fantasy but in real life, he would have never agreed to being cucked after being released and cummed because he would be rushing with testosterone. She ought to ask him before cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue and do a update. Hope your not dead.

I admire this series. I only wish you had more time. Its been over a year and still no new chapter. While I do like this story, I do think he should fuck his wife again. Being a cuckold and in chastity doesnt mean you shouldnt ever fuck again. Thats unrealistic and not a good relationship in anyway. But that's my only complaint. Its still a fantastic story and I just ponder every day how this series will end. Will he forever be abused by his domme wife, will she break up with him, will they finally end the chastity/cuckold? I dont know but I am very hooked on this series and cannot wait to see the ending. Please update :) I love this series.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 11 years ago
Depressing

I hope this series is not continued and why do writer find it necessary to continually use racial sterotypes? Aren't we better than that in the 21st Century? yl l

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

amazing story, please update! Its been a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think he is dead

Its a terrible shame.. I would loved to see this story to its end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love the story,I can only hope you continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Done

In chapter one he was done with her. Who would stay with a woman that clearly demonstrated by her ABUSIVE behavior that she neither loved nor respected her husband. Divorce her and if she gave you any static have her thrown in jail for the abuse. No one wants to be treated that way. Not even in a fantasy. Failed story.

PS - it takes one trip to the hardware store and about 2 minutes to remove the cage, key or no key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot !

Cuckold chastity is also a excitant fantasy for me too and those who do not have it, can not understand. I hope you will find time to update very soon. Thank you so much for your writings.

(excuse my english, i'm french)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i think hes dead

I fucking sure hope he his 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You can't really think

that ANY man would put up with her behavior. Not in your wildest fantasies would a man, risk his overall health, his life (diseases she brings home) or his mental well being to let his whore wife treat him like this. It is so totally unbelievable as to be sickening. This sure isn't a loving wife tale. This is a story of abuse, assault, humiliation, degradation and rape. I hope he stands up and pounds her into the ground with his bare fists. That's my fantasy ending for this sick tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the writer if he is alive, please finish this story. You actually have readers interested!

Fantasy has to end and it is true that its abuse but leanings can come from incidents that harm you. I can only hope that both the wife and the husband come to realization that they only need each other and that the fantasy is a test that bought out the worst in them. So far they are pushing each other away further and further part the deeper the go into this fetish and this fetish has turned from kinky to just plain abuse. I hope the author finishes this series. I am curious and anxious on the ending, either it be a bad end or not. You have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I just loved it...

Not sure why the negative comments but for me it was a wonderful series. I'm sad now it has ended. Look forward to reading more when you have time.. all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad this is OVER!

Only read this chapter and I was glad I didn't read anymore. Even in fiction I don't know where you'd imagine finding a man with so little pride. And did he have a spine or did you need to prop him up like a scarecrow? So bad it's laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story - again !

I agree - to the writer if he is alive, please finish this story. You actually have readers interested! Ignore the poor ignorant, narrow minded people that post such stupid comments.

They obviously don't realise that it's all fantasy - fiction - call it what you will. But don't condemn other people's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEVER CONTINUE

The husband can't continue. He has no spine so can't stand up. His body is riddled with the diseases she has given him. He has no dick because it has rotted off. What other demeaning, degrading or humiliating offenses could she possibly have to perpetrate on him? God awful story.

faithful101faithful101about 10 years ago
What a sad story!

This is the first story of this type I have read, and it makes me extremely sad. There is absolutely nothing about the husband's existence that makes his marriage worth maintaining or indeed even makes his life worth living. And the wife is so cruel that she has lost all appeal as even a fictional marriage partner.

What is even sadder is that there is evidently an audience out there that finds this story erotic, or at least appealing in some way. I cannot imagine actually pursuing a lifestyle like this and finding it rewarding. That is, I can't see how the husband's life can possibly be rewarding to him, and I can't really see how the wife's life can be genuinely rewarding either, as all she is really doing is pursuing and indeed intensifying the pathological features of her emotional life. So, I really feel sorry for any readers who find this story genuinely appealing, unless, of course, the appeal arises from how it contrasts strongly with their own healthier real-world lifestyle.

Having said all this, I must compliment the author on his rather good writing. I just think his effort is going to waste on stories like this and hope he can redirect his energy toward more pleasant topics in the future.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Not my kink, but...

Hubby fantasizes about being turned into a pathetic cuck. Wife finds out, and only after he gives his consent takes him there. She pauses at each step to ask him if things are progressing the way he hoped and if he wants to continue, and even though she is getting off on it more and more she keeps making it clear that she will only continue if he verifies that it is what he wants as well. So as fetish relationships go, this couple is really doing it the way it ought to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There aere 7 chapters here 7!! And the asswipes still bitching and moaning

Please just leave it go dumbasses. It's a story and fiction and the writer does a great job of writing about this subject. It's no reflection on you , he enjoys writing and this way of lifer. WTF is wrong with you ass holes. The story is good and describes exactly what is involved in a cuckold relationship. The only problem I had is she took a black man as a lover. This would have broken it with me,.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
OK sowhere is the next part of this story

I mean this can't be the ending. What happened after they woke up. Please write me as to where I can find the rest of this story,.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Even the trolls are upset. lol

Chastity cuckold, cum swallowing boy. You need to beg wife to fuck him at your home so you can eat fresh creampies and clean his sperm covered cock. She also needs to throw out your boxers and make you wear panties. Yes I want to hear more and read more. How deep did you sink? Did she ever turn you over to tranny's who are hung and enjoy training cuckold's to suck and swallow and get their pussy stretched and bred? What happened to the new chastity cuckold? Did the two wives release you both and have you two little dick boys 69 as they filmed it and laughed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad it was never continued

That way we don't have to hear about the bloody mess he made of her when he cut her into little pieces - slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

If she is hot grovel and serve

msbishop702msbishop702almost 9 years ago
Hot and Sexy

God didn't think it could get hotter but it has damn so hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort

and content. Fuck you dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* for effort (non existent) and 1* for execution (pathetic) !!

All bad. Boring and talentless !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing...

I wonder when she will take the condom off if this is one of the sexual walls Jerome will tear down or will the husband draw that line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simple erotic!

I cant wait for when she actually allows him to see the action. Watch his wife ride that sexy black cock for hours.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
It was only a matter of time before husband gets angry

In first time in this series, he is angry. He has right to be as Jerome and him have never even met, Jana doesn't even know him well. This is risky move for Jana and her Husband. While Jana agreed to no attachments, Jerome doesn't know and even if he did, if he wanted her exclusively with husband out, he can easily influence them both. Now Jerome ordering the husband and him following though is too soon. They have never even been properly introduced. Now with husbands anger, this is bound to lead to something destructive in one of Jana and Jerome's sexual activity. Maybe happening when Husband is finally allowed to watch them both, which is what this is ultimately leading to. Maybe they will fight, Maybe Jerome will push Husband to tears. Maybe Husband ends the cuckold lifestyle with Jerome.

Now to Sara and Alicia. Alicia so far seems to despise her husband. I have seen no Dominatrix or play personality here. She may cuckold her husband but not for his pleasure but purely to hurt him. She didnt think that was an idea. Maybe this can be interesting turn of events if Alicia Husband and Jana husband ever meet. While one loves it seemingly, the other despises it and doesnt understand why he would enjoy it. This can be a sort of character that responds the way these general comments are to this series (I feel bad for you as this is just a story and they are taking it personally). For example, you can have Alicia husband react with disgust and fury at some of the actions going on. That is unless you have other plans for him, this is just my intake on adding more wide range of characters.

Now Sara seems to enjoy looking for any chance to cause direct pain to The Husband. Even if he doesn't enjoy it, she loves it. She is a sadist but its more unnerving as she doesn't have any sort of relationship with him aside from business stand point. So far, they have only met a few times at least with what is shown in these chapters. I think eventually, The Husband needs to call this out. She is not his mistress. She provides what they need and even if they need some.. lessons, it is not in her place to intrude and demand from him outside of business. Granted, she and Jana may have some sort of student/teacher relationship but the lines of what to cross or not were never discussed. Sorry for my long winded critiques. I do enjoy this series and hope to see it to its completion.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
On final note I forgot to add.

I do not believe she was that wet. There could have been that chance that Jerome did cum inside her and she has some guilt that husband will not appreciate that. But who knows but only you Gizzard haha.

The sex scene was written brilliantly. My only MINOR critique is that it was too short for it to have lasted several hours (Maybe this will change when Husband is allowed to personally watch Jana and Jerome) and the scenes are too similar to first encounter minus the cum swallowing. By that I mean, she sucked him off, he fucks her missionary, she rides him and then they go doggy style. Not complaining, just a minor critique. It was still written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nobody cares, asshat

Quit cluttering up the place with these long boring ass comments, mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More plz

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Hot sex scene

When Jana sees her black lover again either on phone or in her next date, she should tell him that her husband was watching the whole blowjob in the car. Maybe Jerome should video record the actual fucking since he wants to hear about it so much. If husband is a good boy, he can personally be in the same room and watch them. Since she has never swallowed cum before, let Jerome take her anal virginity and then after that, if she allows it (Which she will, she is a ebony servant), have Jerome call a friend so they can both fuck her ass and pussy at same time. Double penetration. The ultimate end for cuckold, she takes condom off and gets pregnant.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Pretty hot pretty routine cuck chastity vignette...

Some of us have Femdom and D/s experience. We voiced reasoned experienced opinions on the topic, including reservations.

The fawning fantasizers probably don't know much about it except what they read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have nutted in that hoe

Write fuck scenes longer if u can

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

so good, keep it real and hot. this is awesome. maybe try a different big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Enjoying the story, thanks for writing it. My only complaint, which kind of brings me out of the story as I read it is the dialogue. The long, overly detailed statements they both make to each other. I know you are trying to illicit an emotion in the reader but nobody talks that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the expression and thoughts as she blew Jerome's load into her husband's mouth. She is gone over to the dark side and will never return. Her husband should just divorce her now but he will not do so because the author wants to make a point of some kind. Can't wait to find out what kind of new cage (NOT A CHASTITY BELT) she will be getting him. This story will not end on a good note.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful sex scene descriptions. Very erotic. Love reading the cuck stories, would love to have some fun with chastity…but the chance of 6 years!!! 6 days and I would need release

cuck1cuck19 months ago

As I myself am a chastity cuckold I'm absolutely loving this story. My wife is black cock only and nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching her get fucked and then cleaning her used pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous