How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
A cheating wife.
1.3k words
4.34
59.8k
61
12

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days I could not get the image of Teddy big cock out of my mind. The next night I went to have sex with my husband and when I went to suck on his cock, it felt so small in my mouth. As I sucked his cock all I could think of was Teddy's uncut cock. Everything felt so different, his cock was smaller, his balls didn't hang like Teddy's, I didn't gag on his cock. I kept sucking him until I could feel he was ready to cum. I thought to myself, should I swallow his cum for the first time? But it just didn't feel right to swallow his cum. I took his cock out and jerked him all off my tits. He shot his warm cum all over my tits and I rubbed it in like I always do. After we were done, hubby kissed me and said, "That was the best blowjob you every gave me."

The next 3 days I was on the phone Teddy 2 times a day. Our conversations got hotter and hotter. It was like I was under his spell just from the sound of his voice.

"Take off your panties, rub your pussy and tell me where you want my cock."

"I want your big cock in my mouth, and I want to feel it get hard as I suck it."

"And what are you going to do when I'm ready to cum?"

"I am going to take you deep in my mouth until I can feel your cock pulse as it shoot your thick cum down my throat."

He would keep talking to me until he made me cum. Then he would blow me kisses over the phone and say goodnight. Those night I slept like a baby.

A few days later, after everyone left the house in the morning, I get a text, all the text said was, 12:30 Room 211. The text alone made me wet. I quickly cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower. I put on a sun dress and nothing else and drove to the hotel. All I kept thinking about was putting his cock in my mouth and tasting his cum. I got to the room and he answered the door in just his boxers' shorts. I walked in and he greeted me with a big kiss that lasted a good 10-15 minutes. As he kissed me, I could already feel his cock getting hard in his boxers. I could not wait I dropped down to my knees and took his cock out and started sucking him. He looked down and said, "Looks like someone is horny for my cock." I didn't stop sucking him I just mumbled out a yes. The feel of his big cock in my married mouth was something I could not get enough of.

After a few minutes he stood me up and said no so fast. He turned me around and unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. With my back to him he reached around kissing my neck and his hands roamed all over my body, starting with my breasts and ending up in my pussy. He led me down on the bed and l laid next to me. He rolled over to face me and started kissing me. His tongue darting in and out of my mouth while his hands grabbed my breast. He slowly moved down to my breast taking his time licking and sucking on each of my breasts making my nipples rock hard. He slowly moved down licking my stomach and finally reaching my now wet pussy. He put a finger in and looked up at me. He said, "It looks like someone pussy is very wet today". He spread my pussy lips open with his fingers and his tongue darted right to my clit. He licked and sucked my clit while his fingers slowly fucked my pussy. All I could do was moan with pleasure as his fingers went deeper in my pussy. It felt so good that he was going to make me cum. I grabbed him by the shoulders and squeezed my legs around his head as I started to cum. I just yelled out his name over and over again. He didn't stop until he made me cum a second time.

As I recovered from my orgasms he stood up between my legs. There he was standing between my spread open legs his hard cock inches from my pussy. I didn't know what to do I wanted him in my mouth again. He looked down at my pussy then he took his cock in his hand and started rubbing it up and down on the edge of my pussy lips. It felt so good as he rubbed his cock up and down my pussy lips getting the tip of his cock wet.

"Tell me Babe, tell me what you want right now".

"I want to feel your cock inside me, I want your cock in my pussy."

With that he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He then took his cock and slowly pushed the head inside me pussy. I let out a moan as he kept pushing his cock head in a little more. First, he was going nice and slow as my pussy was stretched wide taking his big uncut cock inside me for the first time. He lifted my legs over his shoulders and started pushing his big uncut cock deeper inside me. As he started fucking me my pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Dam G, your pussy is so fucking tight."

I smiled. "I never had a cock that big in my pussy before."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Noooo, don't stop, please keep fucking me, I want to cum all over your cock."

Then he started fucking my harder and faster. With my legs over his shoulder it felt so deep inside me. I came all over his cock. He pulled his cock almost all the way out, then he pushed it back in as I begged him to let me cum again. I came a second time as his started fucking me slower with long strokes.

"G, I'm going to make me cum."

"Please Teddy don't cum in my pussy. I want to taste that cum in my mouth."

"Oh you will taste my cum, but first reach down and spread your pussy open. I want to coat that tight pussy with my cum."

I looked down as he pulled his cock out, it was covered in my cum. I reached down and spread my pussy open as he jerked his cock a few times before he shot all over my pussy and belly.

He smiled at me, "So you still want to taste my cum?'

"Yes, I do, please."

"Reach down and scoop up my cum with your fingers and lick your fingers clean, do it NOW, I want you to clean all my cum off your pussy."

I put my fingers down to my pussy and started getting my fingers full of his cum and licking my fingers clean. He just watched until I was finished, as I sat up on the bed, he looked down at me and said, "What about my cock, clean your cum off my cock, so I can go back to work." I licked and sucked his cock cleaning my cum that covered his cock. We laid on the bed a little while longer just kissing until he had to get back to work. We got dressed and he walked me to my car. I got into my car and he reached into the window to kiss me. His hand reached in and under my dress and rubbed my pussy.

I moaned, "This will be an afternoon I will remember for a very long time."

"Me too G, I will call you tonight after your husband goes to bed."

"I cannot wait to hear your voice again."

As I drove home, I was thinking my life will never be the same now that I got a feel of his big cock inside me. My pussy was still on fire, I was hooked.