How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
I cant get enough of his cock.
1.5k words
4.39
53.9k
54
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Side note: I am not a professional writer. After reading some stories here I wanted to write about my adventures.

Over the next few weeks I would wait for Teddy's text message to meet him at the hotel. Once or twice a week we would meet at the hotel. I would get to the hotel and he would be waiting there for me in just his boxers. I would wear just a dress and heels nothing else. He would start by kissing me as I stepped out of the dress. He would guide me to the bed and start sucking on my breast as his fingers would find my clit. He had thick fingers, even his fingers felt bigger than my husband's cock. He would get down to my pussy and between his fingers and his tongue I would cum so easy for him. He would then stand up and I would suck his cock. Sometimes he could not wait and would just let me suck his cock until he came in my mouth. The times he would fuck me he would always pull out as I ask him. He would coat my pussy and belly with cum. Sometimes I would grab his cock and jerk him off all over my tits so I could lick it off.

The 3rd or 4th time we met at the hotel he turned me over on the bed and got my knees. He stood up at the edge of the bed and took me doggie for the first time. I never felt a cock so deep inside me. He grabbed my hips and fucked me slowly making me beg for his cock. He would fuck me with long and slow strokes until he made me cum all over his cock. After I would cum the first time, he would start to fuck me faster and harder. He would make me cum a second time fucking my pussy with his big hard uncut cock. As he got close to cumming he would pull out and shoot his thick white load all over my back and ass. The feeling of his hot cum running down my ass and over my pussy was pure heaven. He would then turn me around, so I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Teddy would look down and smile at me, "You know you're not done, clean your cum off my cock so I can go back to work."

I would take his cock in my hand and lick and suck my cum off his cock.

Teddy would look at down at me, "Don't forget my balls, you do cum a lot, make sure you lick my balls clean too."

I would lick him clean and he would then help me with his cum off my back with a towel. After we got dressed, he would walk me to my car. He would reach into the car to kiss me goodbye and reach in and rub my pussy until I begged him to stop.

After I started fucking Teddy 1-2 times a week it was very different. Every time he would stop by our house it felt a little awkward. He would always hug and then kiss my check like he always did but would never try anything more. That just made me even hornier the next time we met.

Hubby like the new me but he didn't know why the change. I started wanting sex from hubby whenever I couldn't get Teddy's cock, sometimes I would get both the same day. Hubby like was that I started dressing sexy even for him. He loved it when I would wear a skirt or dress and "forget" to wear panties if we went out. Then it happened one Sunday morning, we were getting ready to go out shopping. I was putting on my shoes and lifted my dress and gave hubby a view that I was going without my panties. Hubby came over and kissed me and said, "You look so fucking hot, if anyone sees that pussy, they are going to go crazy." Hubby went out to the garage to get the car out. A few minutes later he came back into the house and Teddy was with him. Teddy stopped by to drop off some veggies from his garden. He kissed me hello I asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee and we went outside to sit in the lanai. Hubby went inside to make Teddy a cup of coffee.

I sat on the sofa while Teddy sat across from me on one of the chairs. I looked over at Teddy and I couldn't stop myself. I lifted one leg onto the sofa giving Teddy a full view of my bare pussy. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. When husband came back into the lanai I put down my leg. We sat around for a little while and Teddy had to leave. Hubby got up and brought the stuff into the kitchen and I walked Teddy to the front door. He went to give me a kiss and his hand reached under my dress and rubbed my pussy.

He said, "It looks like someone's pussy is extra horny today."

"My pussy is always horny for you."

"Call me tonight after your husband goes to sleep and let see if you can make that pussy cum for me"

I kissed him and went back inside the house and we got ready to go out. We got in the car and after a few minutes my hubby reach over and put his hand between my legs. He rubbed my pussy at every stop light.

"Your pussy is very wet today; I couldn't believe you didn't put on any panties when Teddy showed up."

"I really didn't have any time; we were walking out the door when Teddy showed up."

"That's OK baby I'm sure he didn't see anything."

"I have to say this. I didn't realize it but as I was sitting across from Teddy and I lifted my leg on the sofa. I noticed Teddy was looking right at my pussy and I put my leg down, but I think he saw my pussy."

Hubby smiled and said, "It was OK, it was just a little tease and he probably didn't notice it anyway."

"What if he saw my pussy?"

"Believe me if Teddy saw your pussy, I bet he went home to jerkoff."

I was so horny by the time we got back home that I didn't even put anything away. I went right to our bedroom and sat on the bed. I called my husband to come up to the bedroom. We he got to the doorway, I lifted my dress and spread my legs wide open.

"Tell me again, do you really think Teddy went home and jerkoff after seeing my pussy like this."

Hubby said, "After seeing that sweet pussy I'm sure he went home to jerkoff."

I looked at hubby, "Take your cock out and show me how Teddy would jerkoff".

I started rubbing my pussy as hubby took out his cock and started jerking it making his cock hard. As he started jerking off his cock, I rubbed my pussy calling him Teddy and telling him to cum. The more times I called him Teddy the faster he would jerk his cock.

I smiled and said to my hubby, "Come on Teddy, show my husband how you cum on his wife's pussy. Coat my pussy with your cum."

Hubby said, "I'm going to cum baby, Teddy is going to cum all over my wife's pussy."

A few strokes later and hubby shot all over my pussy. He had the biggest smile on his face and gave me one of the biggest kisses he has given me in a long time.

The next morning, I called Teddy and told him what happened.

Teddy said, "That is so nasty and hot, now get your ass dress and meet me met at the hotel at noon. I will text you the room number."

I got to the hotel and already my pussy was dripping wet. Teddy was sitting on the bed naked with his semi hard cock in his hand.

He smiled and said, "Now strip, take you fucking dress off and get down on your knees and suck my cock. I want you to tell me everything you did with him."

Once I got to my knees, he made me tell him the entire story again while I licked his balls and sucked his cock. After he was nice and hard, he stood me up and laid me on the bed. He lifted my legs up pulled me to the edge of the bed and started fucking me so fast and hard. It didn't take long before I was cumming on his cock.

"You want my cum don't you babe? Tell me where you want my load?"

"Teddy, I want you to coat my belly and tits with your load."

As he was about to cum, he pulled out his cock said, "Spread your pussy wide, lets show Matt how I really cum on his wife's pussy."

I reached down and spread my lips wide as Teddy jerked his cock coating my clit with his thick white cum. He came over and kissed me as I rubbed his cum all over my pussy until I came again.

If you like my adventures, I will keep writing.

Have a great day.

Love ya, G.