All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 06'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Not Sure

You have taken Janie in many different directions. I'd come to really like the sweet innocent girl she seemed to be becoming. Her encounters with the coaches was behind her. (no pun intended) And Janie's actions were now that of a high school girl discovering herself. This chapter has her acting a little more on the slutty side. The whole having sex over the car hood rather than a more private place just sorta threw me. Her liking to be dominated during sex is more acceptable, than her currant actions. I would love to see her be the innocent. Of course this category is brand new to me and maybe this is the way someone in Janie's shoes would act. I will give the next chapter a read to see how things go.

Have a Happy Holiday and a Sucessful New Year.

MizT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Is this all ??? You must continue the story telling us what goes on further between Janie and Trent as well as Janie's transformation into a 'woman' !

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
hmmm

next chapter plz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spell Check

Kevin looked completely relaxed about being there with Kevin

you kinda messed up here.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

My biggest pet peeve with so many stories on this site is that the authors just do not proofread their shit. "Kevin looked completely relaxed about being there with Kevin" how can you read that and not realize you messed up. Whats next is the sisters name going to all of a sudden change to Kate or Jessica?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...