All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 09'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
only one complaint

Really, too much lag time between postings. [Yes, I know. "real life is what happens while you're busy making other plans".]

Other than that little bitch-and-moan, this is a great story. Please post #10 as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You take way too long...

...between postings to leave us with a chapter like this. You should have had at least two or three more pages with this one. As it is, I will be waiting for your next installment reguardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Glad To Have You Back

I was hoping you hadn't given up on this story. It is the only one from this category that I read. There is just something about the way you are writing these characters that make this more a story of love rather than a cross dressing/transgender story. I will be watching for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dont rush

Ignore that lonestar kid, you can't rush something like this, and if it takes a couple months to get it perfect, then take the couple months, and MAKE IT SO. Because if this story were lacking In the department of literary worth, it would just be another tranny story like the rest on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

I just love this story, the way you write is incredible, please keep it up and I hope that in one or two chapters trent will get down from his high horse and take janie back.

Keep up the good work :)

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I would like to thank all of you for your on going support and I will post additional chapters as they come. It seems that my muses have deserted me temporarily. As any writer knows, in some cases, the story and characters take on a life of their own, so it is here. When Janie gets back to me, I will get back to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good luck

hope you find your muse. These is a great series and i wouldn't want you end it right here. Best of luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best

This is seriously the best story that I have read on this site. It reads well and the characters are more than believable. Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...