All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 13'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

really missed this story during the long break between this chapter and the last. hope the next one doesn't take as long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AS always!

This was a great read as always but it seems the story is moving sort of fast now. I guess the end will be soon in coming. But it has been one heck of a story. I will really miss this story when it ends.

Thank you so much for the read.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story development

Good plot lines and progression. For some reason I started getting the feeling Janie was going to get the urge to go "all the way" with a gender transformation. She is truly loving being as female as she can be.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

i would like to see you start a different but similar series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Each time I read the story of Janie and Trent, one of the best story series in the whole Literotica I get an even huger and uncontrollable urge to complete my own ongoing sexual transition, become a girl like Janie and find myself a boyfriend like Trent. It has become so clear, so obvious to me that some men unsuccessful and unhappy with life like me and Janie were never meant to be men and the moment we find our real sex everything changes and we can finally conquer the world and our own lives. Janie is my greatest idol and inspiration and I am already expecting for Trent to propose to her, after all they are already living as a married couple.

All right, enough !! I have to send a feedback congratulating the author for his work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, but....

I like this story but the fact that Janie's mom and sis are playing dress up with a emotionally damaged person to begin with, it makes me cringe and frown.

I wish they were mute in the story along with the sex crazed friends and bf's rents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...