All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 14'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it coming

another great chapter please keep it coming.

as always a great read.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great work

I am hooked and wait for new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Another great chapter! Looking forward to more.

You're the first person on this site who has managed to actually get me emotionally invested in characters. Everyone in this story isn't some glorified sex doll that exists for the sole purpose of getting you off. You even have chapters with no sex, but it's still a wonderful read. Keep up the good work, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Can't wait

for the next chapter, love the story and how things are developing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it!!!!

Loving your stories just read through in tire series to now glad I didn't start from begining of your writing that gap would have killed me. Cant stop thinking about Janie and trent. CAN'T WAIT for more.

My5InchFMHeelsMy5InchFMHeelsabout 12 years ago
Anonymous 3/10/12

I have to agree with the Anonymous post about the content of the chapters. There is a connection being built with the characters in the story, and the story itself is enough to keep reading with or without sex. I Have found a few other authors that write stories the same way, and they are the only ones that have made it into Must Read/Check Often folders in my bookmarks, as have The Cheerleader series. Can't wait for future posts. Great Job.

YURI4UYURI4Ualmost 12 years ago
5 stars

I love this story and the characters. IT's AMAZING! don't stop! ;D

afrodita79afrodita79over 11 years ago
OMG

Wen are you going to post the next chapter....just love the story but it's been to long I hope there ok...please don't make the figth I'm hoping fo HE soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

6 months and no update? Why are you doing this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummm

will there be a girl on girl scene with candy and jainee?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo

Very well written story. I agree this is the first story I've read on here where I cared for the characters. I was pulled into the story from the first chapter and couldn't wait to read what happens next. Excellent character development and story structure. I've read the entire story three times so far and can't wait for more chapters. (My idea of the greatest compliment to a writer when the reader goes back and re reads the same material over and over again.) You've inspired me and motivated me to give writing my own story a shot. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need more chapters

I loved the story. But you have had a year since the last chapter and you have left it off with things that did not happened in the story. Like the photo shoot and future job offers, Trent and Janie's moms coming that week, Trent coming to see the house and and will Trent go for Candy and Kevin living in the house with them. Also them starting school at USC and UCLA and what the school thought of the photos that were sent on the two disks for her application. And the last big question that has not been really addressed. Will Janie have the the SRS operation that will remove her male organs and give her the female look that she wants to show everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like this stoy and why as it have compute thing, photo thing and swimming in it and I like them thing too but the photo I do litte of it and the swimming as some I start do again be case for 30 year out of 53 year I can not look it a swimsuits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...