How I Became a Cocksucker

Story Info
A story about the night I became a cocksucker.
3.3k words
4.49
12.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, my name is Sean, and this story is about the night I was tricked and kind of forced in to sucking cock.

It was an extremely hot and humid day, in a small suburb just over the NH, MA line. My neighborhood was small and quiet, the type where everyone has been there forever, and you all know each other's business.

My wife and I were separated for a bit over a year and waiting for the finalization of our divorce. I owned the home before I met the almost ex, so when we separated the house was all mine.

It was about 5pm and I was sweating my ass off doing yard work for the past couple of hours. I was almost done mowing the front lawn when my next-door neighbor Hank came out to get the mail. He was 5 years older than I and lived there alone for the last 10 years since his divorce. He was just that perfect neighbor, quiet, always polite, the kind of guy that if you needed a hand with something you could walk over and give a knock on the door. I gave him a wave as he was getting the mail, he waved back and started to walk over to my yard.

I stopped the mower as he approached, it was common for Hank and I to chat it up a bit when we saw each other out and about. As he got closer I said, "Great timing, I was just thinking about grabbing another beer, want one?" Hank would never turn down a beer.

We walked up to the front step, I went in and came out with two cold ones. We sat down and made the usual small talk, the weather, work, the divorce. It was so hot the beer went down quick.

I got up and asked, "One more before I finish the lawn?" He nodded yes, and I went back in to grab another cold one.

Halfway through the second beer, "He said, I have to do a quick errand but if you are not do anything tonight, I am going to fire up the BBQ, interested in coming over for a dip in the pool, a cheeseburger, and a few more beers?"

I was ecstatic he asked, and quickly replied, "I absolutely would love that, I will bring the beers!"

I finished mowing the lawn, went in grabbed another beer, took a shower and put on my swim trunks. I watched a bit of news downed the beer and had a slight stumble when I got up to go. I usually have 2 or 3 beers while doing my yard work but today that was my 5th. Thought to myself, wow what a good buzz, will probably stay for a short time, have one or two more beers and crash early tonight. I grabbed a 12 pack of Heineken and headed over.

Hank was already in the pool when I arrived, "He said, perfect timing I just lit up the grill and taking a quick dip before I start cooking, come on jump in."

I said, "Don't have to tell me twice!" and jumped in, the water felt amazing it was still so hot and sticky out.

Hank got out of the pool and said, "How hungry are you, one or two burgers?"

I was starving and said, "I'll have two, I have had way too many beers today and need to get something in my stomach."

He grabbed the beers I brought, left me one and proceeded back in the house. When he came back out with the burgers, I saw he also had a bottle of tequila and a couple of shot glasses. I watched him as I was floating on one of the lounges in the pool, tossing the burgers on the grill and grab the bottle with the two shot glasses and head towards me.

I shouted out, "None for me Hank, I'm doing just fine with the beer."

"Oh don't be a pussy, have a shot or two, the food will be ready in about 15 minutes."

He wasn't taking no for an answer, poured two, came up and handed me mine. I downed the shot and grabbed my beer for the chaser.

Without hesitation he poured another and said, "Cheers, to great neighbors and good times."

I tossed back the second and took another swig of beer. I lay there floating around thinking this is the most relaxed I have been since I can remember. I shut my eyes for what couldn't have been 10 minutes when I heard a loud whistle. There was Hank standing at the edge of the pool smiling and laughing.

He said, "Wow, I think you were snoring. Food is ready come get it."

I paddled my way to the stairs, hopped of the lounge and basically stumbled my way out of the pool, between the beers and the tequila I was pretty lit up.

Hank watching said, "Feeling no pain are you? Why don't you run in to the kitchen, grab us a beer and the macaroni salad out of the fridge, there is also a plate of fixings for the burgers."

When I went in the kitchen, I heard a text message alert from his phone that was on the table. I figured I would grab it and bring it out when I looked down and saw the text on the screen. It wasn't like I looked intentionally at his message, but I couldn't help it. He has an iPhone, and it was staring me in the face. The text read, You around tonight? Hungry for that hard cock of yours! The message said it was from JoJo. I was shocked, JoJo is the woman at the top of the street, she is mid-fifties and if I had to guess weighs close to 300lbs. I know some guys are into heavy women but she is just NASTY! I chuckled to myself and just left his phone there.

The food was great, and against my better judgement had a couple more shots with dinner. It was getting dark out and the mosquitoes were getting bad, so he suggested we move inside for the last drink or two, I didn't have to work the next day, so I figured why not.

When we came in, he grabbed his phone and told me to go ahead and turn on the TV. I saw him doing something on his phone and was wondering if it was JoJo he was texting back. I went into the living room, started flicking through stations and ended up stopping on the news. When he came back, he had another shot and a beer for us. We made idle chit chat for a bit and then his phone went off, he started laughing while reading the text.

Me wondering if it were JoJo asked, "What is so funny, please share."

He hesitated for a second and said, "JoJo up the road just texted that she was horny and wanted to visit, but I texted back you were here and maybe later tonight."

I looked up at him and said, "Dude you aren't fucking that are you, she is nasty!"

He smiled and said, "I haven't fucked her, but she comes over every couple of weeks when she is drinking and sucks my dick."

He could see the look of disgust on my face then said, "Dude a blowjob is a blowjob."

I responded, "I guess so but not sure if I could get it up with her."

He laughed and said, "I just pretend it is Kate Beckinsale and JoJo is really good at sucking cock."

I just smiled and shrugged it off and went back to watching the TV. Sports highlights when another text message came in, he looked over at me and handed me the phone with a text message on the screen that read, did he leave yet, I am so horny for your cock!

He said, "I have an idea, why don't I tell her if she is so horny for cock come on over and there are two cocks here you can have."

Not wanting any part of that, I started to get up and said, "Really I'm good, I should get going anyways I am so damn buzzed right now."

He just couldn't believe I was passing on the opportunity. He convinced me to chill and have one more drink than call it a night. He got up and came back with another tequila shot and another beer.

As Hank handed me the drinks he said, "One more and we call it a night, then maybe I will text her to come by and do what she does best."

He grabbed the remote sat down and before I knew it a porn was on. It was a compilation of women sucking cocks, and the guy or guys blowing their loads either in their mouths or on their faces. I watch my fair share of porn but have never watched it with another guy and was feeling a bit uncomfortable, due to the fact it was starting to arouse me. Another few minutes went by, and I won't lie I was memorized with what I was watching and pretty much had a chubby in my swim trunks.

He definitely noticed and said, "Good I was hoping this might change your mind about JoJo, should I text her to come over now?"

I nervously started laughing and said, "If you can get one of those women over here I am so up for that right now."

He started laughing and said, "I was starting to wonder if you were gay or not, I have never met a guy that would turn down a blowjob."

I laughed it off, I was pretty drunk at this point. I looked over at him and said, "I am not gay, but let me tell you, if we were the only three people left on the planet, I am fairly confident that I would rather suck your cock than stick mine in any hole of JoJo's." I knew instantly that didn't come out right, but I just blurted it out without even thinking what I was saying.

What seemed like a day of uncomfortable silence and him staring me down broke when he stood up. I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his swim trunks as he came closer to me. Now standing directly in front of me he just dropped his swim trunks, letting his hard cock bounce just inches away from my face as I was sitting there in amazement.

He started laughing and said, "I knew it, prove it cocksucker, open your mouth and take this cock!"

I tried to push him away and said, "Hank I was kidding, it just came out wrong, I am not gay, I am not going to give you a blowjob."

He was bigger, outweighed me and was laughing as he stepped closer, he reached out and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me closer and closer until the head of his cock was brushing my lips.

He said, "Nobody would say something like that if they haven't or wouldn't do it. Now open your mouth, take my cock, you know you want to!"

I tried to squirm away and turn my head, but he had a firm grasp and kept it straight while poking at my mouth with his cock. As I opened to say NO, he thrust forward, and the head popped right in. As I looked up at him in horror, he was smiling at me. The head of his cock now in my mouth, his hands firmly on my head and rocking his hips back and forth. Each time his cock entering my mouth a little bit more. I was tense, just in shock and not moving, not fighting with him to stop. He was moaning and started to quicken his pace of rocking his hips and guiding my head down on him. Each thrust going deeper and deeper, I was starting to gag, when he let up a bit.

He started encouraging me on saying stuff like, "That's it cock sucker take that cock." I don't know at what point I started voluntarily sucking his cock but noticed his hands weren't guiding me, I was just going down on him, trying to take more and more of him. The more he encouraged me on the more I found myself wanting to please him.

I was so caught up in the moment when he pulled out, he stood over me as I was leaning into him to trying to get it back in my mouth. He smiled, damn you want this cock don't you? I didn't say anything just stared at his cock, he yelled cocksucker look up at me and tell me you want this cock. I looked up quickly and said, "Yes!" He laughed, said "No, look at me, there you go, now tell me you want to suck my cock!" I was looking him straight in the eyes, I don't know what had come over me but I did, I wanted it and said, "I want to suck your cock, please give me your cock!" I looked back down at his cock, he was jerking it with one hand and with the other he swiped the bit of precum that was on the tip of his head with his finger. He held his finger up, offering it to my mouth and said, "You want this cocksucker, are you going to take my load like a good cocksucker? Without hesitation I looked up at him and said, "Yes, I want it." His finger entered my mouth, as he swirled it around my tongue. His finger still in my mouth, he asked if I liked it. Still looking directly in his eyes I blurted out, "Yes, feed your lil cocksucker that hot load, make me take it all."

He smiled and laughed, pulled his finger out and offered his cock back to my mouth, his head was glistening and dripping with precum, I licked the tip and got a good taste, it wasn't what I expected, I liked it, I really liked it! I grabbed his cock in excitement now, lowering my mouth down on him, I would go down to my hand then come up and swirl my tongue around his head to see if I could get more of his precum. I could tell he liked this from his moans, he stopped after a little bit and pulled his cock out and demanded I looked up at him again.

Just as I did, he started laughing, and said, "Look at you, you are a natural born lil cocksucker aren't you, did I say it was okay to jerk off?" What I didn't even realize is that I had a hand down my swim trunks wrapped around my own hard on as I was sucking his cock. I pulled my hand away really quick feeling almost guilty about it, He laughed again and said, "It is okay, take off your swim trunks get more comfortable, you are doing such a good job I will let you get off, but not until I cum, understand?"

I stood up, drop my trunks and quickly got back on my knees and in to position, he grabbed the back of my head again, this time as he guided me towards him, there was no resistance, I opened my mouth willingly, wanting his hard cock in my mouth.

He said, "You are going to take it all this time, I want your chin on my balls!" as he thrust forward and pulled down on my head. Each time he thrust a bit more of his cock went into my mouth, until I gagged, and I pulled back a bit. He gave me a second to catch my breath and told me if I didn't want him to set the pace then put my hands on his hips pull him towards me until my chin hit his balls. I took his queue and did what he told me, every time I pulled him towards me, he went further and further into my mouth.

He was moaning and then said, "That's it you little cock sucker you are almost there, take it all, you can do it." I don't know what it was but each time he called me his cocksucker it made me more and more excited to be a cocksucker! I gagged just a bit and slowed down for a moment and then went right back at it, I feel the head just at the back of my throat, he is now thrusting forward as I am pulling on his hips and as soon as my chin hits his balls, his hands grabbed the back of my head and held me there. He said, "Breath through your nose cock sucker, you got this. My gag reflex subsided as I am now breathing through my nose, he is still holding me down on him and said, "I knew you could do it, you little faggot cocksucker!" He finally eased back and pulled his saliva covered cock out of my mouth.

My eyes were watering, he didn't have to tell me to look up this time, for some reason I knew he wanted me to. When I looked up he had a smile from ear to ear, I had saliva dripping from my chin, tears rolling down my face. He said, "I am going to reward you now, do you want it? Do you want my hot load in that mouth of yours you cock swallowing little bitch?" I smiled and simply said, "Yes, I want it!" He laughed and said, Good, now beg for it, tell me what you want!"

Looking directly in his eyes I said, "I want your hot load in my hungry mouth, please give it to me." "That is my good lil cocksucker, you are going to swallow every drop, right you lil cum eating bitch! Tell me!" I looked back down at his cock glistening with my saliva, I so wanted it back in my mouth, I really wanted him to cum in my mouth! Mesmerized, I said, "Feed your lil cocksucker that cock, shoot your hot cum down my throat, please I need it!"

His hands now back on my head, I am lunging to get his cock in my mouth, it only took a few thrusts before it was down my throat and I had his entire cock, he is moaning as the pace quickens, he is now fucking my face, every thrust I feel him bounce off my nose. He is saying he is close don't stop you little bitch, keep going, and with one thrust he holds me down on him as I feel his cock twitch in the back of my throat. His body tenses as he yells that's it take that load. I felt the first wave hit the back of my throat, it was warm, I feel another squirt, he is moaning and twitching. I start to gag and pull back, as he squirts again and again. I couldn't take it, it was coming out the sides of my mouth. I pulled away as his cock popped out of my mouth the last squirt hitting my upper lip. He yelled, "swallow it you little cum eating bitch, don't waste it!" I could taste it now for the first time it was in my mouth on my tongue, it didn't have a bad taste and I did as he told me and swallowed. His cock now rubbing what hit my lip around the rest of my mouth while he asked me if I liked it.

I was so excited to tell him yes that I just came right there, didn't touch myself, I just started shooting my load and said, "YES I loved your cum I loved being your cocksucker." He shoved it back in my mouth and said, "clean it you lil bitch!"

That was the beginning of a 3-year, weekly ritual, let me know if you want me to tell more of my many cock sucking sessions with him.