Invited - To Serve!

Story Info
My gorgeous wife and I got invited to serve BBC!
9.2k words
4.3
24.9k
63
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers

*WARNING*: This is an interracial cuckolding story which includes significant BISEXUAL and GAY content. If you don't like bisexual and gay content, don't read it! Negative comments will be deleted. If you have something better to offer, write your own story. :-)

NOTE: DID YOU READ THE WARNING? READ THE F*CKING WARNING. :-)

--------------------------

My wife Tabitha and I are married graduate students, both aged thirty at the time this all started, about six months ago now. We knew about the Black Athletes' Club, as many diehard sports fans on campus--like us--did.

The Club had a reputation for recruiting the hottest white undergraduate women, along with their boyfriends, for the athletes' sexual amusement and satisfaction. The Club--also known as the BAC--likes Asian women, Black women--and all other types and styles of women--too, but the sexiest white women are the focal point, I had heard. They liked the "reparations vibe," I had heard from my friends.

I had never heard of them recruiting a married student before, nor a graduate student, nor someone thirty-years-old, like my gorgeous wife.

Then, to my surprise, Tabitha's invitation came in the mail. I was invited, too, but in a secondary capacity. That will become clearer in a bit.

Tabitha did not seem surprised. I noticed and asked her about it.

"John," she explained. "Yeah, I heard from Jamie, a cheerleader in the sophomore bio class that I teach, that this was going to happen. She made a point after class a few weeks back of warning me, so I might have some time to think about it, since the invitation is for an audition process that starts in just three more days... Jamie said that some of the BAC members thought I was the hottest woman on campus and badly wanted to quote-unquote 'tap me'--she said. Obviously, I knew what 'tap me' meant! I was a little surprised, to say the least! I had thought they were interested in the undergrads only! Then Jamie explained that I have the best figure of any woman on campus--and a beautiful face, to boot--and so of course they wanted to 'tap me'! Wow... I hadn't thought about it... but I guess I could see how they might feel that way! What a compliment, eh?!"

Tabitha--my blonde-haired 5'11" bombshell of a wife--was beaming with pride and excitement. She exuded only positive excitement. I detected zero anxiety--and zero concern for how I might feel!

Tabitha truly was and is a "bombshell," by the way. A real knockout. Tall, curvy, 34DD-24-37. Gorgeous legs. A juicy, medium-size bubble butt. A flat never-had-a-baby-yet belly. And a super cute face, with sparking green eyes and the most kissable lips.

I'm not bad-looking, but I truly won the lottery with how gorgeous my wife is! Her long blond hair is wavy, and she wears it long, to her shoulder blades. She's constantly getting hit on, and I consider myself lucky that she has seemed loyal to me in every way-- up until now, that is!

"Uh... Well this is still very sudden for *ME*, Boo!" I said, using the nickname "Boo" that we each shared for each other.

"Uh... oh, yes, I'm sure that's right... I'm sorry, John," Tabitha said.

I noticed that my wife had called me "John" rather than "Boo." This is a giveaway for when Tabitha is feeling more distant. I held my tongue rather than calling her on it like I often do. However, I made note that my wife did not seem interested in comforting me.

"Well... I guess you had better read this," Tabitha added. Now she seemed a little nervous.

My wife then handed me the invitation to read. It was quite a long letter. We did end up keeping it. Here's exactly what It said:

"Dear Tabitha Rutherford,

We, the members of the Black Athletes Club, invite you to audition to be a slut for our Club. We are, specifically, inviting you to be a submissive three-hole slut for us for a period of up to thirteen months.

The first month is a mutually discretionary audition. If completed, the next twelve months are non-negotiable to continue and complete. Your husband is also invited, in a subservient role, as will be explained.

We're sure you have heard some things about us, but here are some important specific considerations...

First of all, you should know that even though you have been a loyal white wife up until now, sex with a wide variety of us big black cock athletes will certainly excite and fulfill you as a woman in dimensions way beyond anything that you have ever experienced with your husband--or with any white guy.

Yes, we have learned that you are a BBC-virgin, Tabitha--or to us, simply 'a virgin.'

The immense sexual fulfillment that you will experience from being well and thoroughly blacked is an empirical fact. We have seen it occur a full one-hundred percent of the time that we have thoroughly blacked a sexy white woman.

Once you lose your real virginity and start getting blacked regularly, you will wonder why you waited so long.

You will be so much more sexually fulfilled that the sex you had before, only with white guys, will seem like merely cuddling or holding hands.

You will find that you love BBC in *every* hole. Even though you have a completely virgin ass so far and rarely give blow jobs, you will love black cock in your ass and down your throat. We promise.

You will be pleased that you saved your ass for black men to have first--and, in fact, *only*.

White men--including your husband--will soon seem only like little boys to you. Again, not a guess. A fact.

You will want to keep getting blacked for the rest of your life. Again, this is an empirical fact.

This is what has always happened. This is what *will* always happen.

We have never seen it fail, not ever--never in our considerable and collective experience.

Your husband--because he really loves you *and* because all white guys his age are secretly and profoundly fascinated with black cock--may seem hesitant at first but will end up fully supportive.

Every single couple who has gone forward with us--bar none--has been glad for the girlfriend's or wife's transformation... and also for the boyfriend's or husband's!

However, you and John will have to decide for yourselves if you wish to proceed.

Also, you should be warned that this invitation to be a slut with our Club, specifically, is for this finite, thirteen-month period. At the end of this time, your supply of big black cocks could become uncertain, unknown.

Of course, you will still be a drop-dead gorgeous white woman--very appealing to Black men. But even so, satisfying your habituated *need* for BBC could require considerably more effort and be more unpredictable when your involvement with us ends. You will be accustomed to a quite intense amount of black sex with athletic BBC studs that could be challenging for you to arrange for without us or a Club in our network.

At the end of thirteen months, you *will* beg us to continue as a Club slut. Every slut so far has done so. Every slut always will do. Such is the addictive quality of being blacked by stud BBC athletes.

We'll cross that bridge when we get there and make no promises in advance. Indeed, we do enjoy the excitement of fresh sluts, and as gorgeous as you are, there's no certainty that we will be interested beyond this initial commitment. Most young, sexy white women these days are open to going black if approached nicely and with kindness--such as we do--so we have almost limitless possibilities for recruitment, we have found.

We may decline a renewed commitment or set terms that are daunting.

Your life will be dramatically re-ordered when the thirteen months are up.

If you decide go black with us, your husband, John, will be expected to go black with us as well. We fully expect that John will be transformed to a black cock-loving bi beta cuckold--or even fully gay for black cock.

John is certain to join you in begging us to continue past the thirteen months so that he, too, can maintain his supply of massive black cocks. His life will be dramatically re-ordered as well.

As for further details...

If you proceed with our invitation, and beyond your very first night of initiation, you will be required to attend a club meeting for two hours every night for the first month, from 9-11pm. You will reschedule your studies and other commitments around this. This commitment will be sufficient for our purposes--while allowing you to maintain your studies and teaching duties. You "marital duties," of course, are a different story--as we shall explain.

At any time, you can quit, or we can throw you out. In our experience, neither is likely to occur. Rather, you are going to end up a horny black cock slut, perhaps even quickly committed to being 'black only.'

As long as you are submissive and compliant, we are unlikely to terminate your audition from our end.

We will always use you bareback--as you, too, will prefer. We'll speak to birth control--and potential lack thereof--in a moment. (We only fuck women who are regularly tested, so you are assured to be kept disease free. Yes, you will submit to regular medical testing; John, too.)

At the end of the month, if you do not quit right then--and so far no woman ever has quit then--then you are agreeing to serve the Club every weekend at our complete discretion for a further year. You will find a way to accomplish your other commitments during the week. We will 'own' you, your body, and all your holes from each Friday night at 8pm until Sunday morning at 4am.

We imagine that you will progress towards your doctorate in cell biology more slowly because of this commitment to us, and we appreciate your choosing that trade-off for mutual benefit. It's solely your concern for you to weigh before proceeding.

You will be on birth control for this thirteen months. In fact, at 4pm Friday (three days from now), please report to Dr. E. B. Jackson's office for a physical and an IUD, so that you do not become pregnant during this time. We have learnt not to rely on the pill.

The exception to contraception is that once every month, our fifty or so white sluts all draw 'straws.' We do it by computer now so that everyone need not be collocated for the event.

The *long* straw gets her IUD removed and gets black bred by visiting the Club nightly from then until she 'takes.' Your odds are, of course, about 2 percent per month. Cumulatively, this means your odds are roughly 24 percent that you will get black bred by the Club in the year period.

If you are so lucky as to get bred, you obviously will not know who among us Black Masters is the father. To be sure you won't have a guess, you will be blindfolded, hooded, or fucked in the dark during breeding.

If you get bred, you *will* carry to term--and the Club's wealth will pay support through the child's college. You are allowed to put the child up for adoption, but only after caring for it for a year. So far, no white slut mother--of the 114 so far in Club history--has been able to part with her baby after bonding.

By a few months in--if not sooner--you will probably be *praying* for a long straw because of how intense your affinity for black cock will have become.

You will be ravenous for the deeper level of both excitement and fulfillment that comes from 'repo' sex.

You will be craving a black baby to show the world your black cock commitment.

Occasionally we do take pity on a slut who begs to be bred, even if she does not win the lottery. Typically it would be in exchange for an 'offering' of our choosing. Most often, the 'offering' we expect is irresistible to the slut: It's to commit to being *permanently* black-only--for all your holes--and including never mouth-kissing your husband again.

John will be so turned on to watching you being blacked and to black cock for himself, he will be supportive of your passionate desire to be bred. He will even support you going *permanently* black-only.

Of course, you are fairly likely to go black-only in the first days. In that event, we would extract some more creative 'offering' from you or John for breeding you if you don't win the lottery.

Do keep in mind, however, that even though the Club is wealthy, our resources are not unlimited, and we only breed a fraction of the sluts who beg us. Statistically speaking, you are likely to finish the year frustrated and not bred!

After your 4pm appointment on Friday, you will rest at home for a day and then at 8pm Saturday come to our clubhouse at 236 Oak Drive for your first initiation event.

To accentuate both your and John's excitement, neither of you is to have any sexual activity between now and Saturday.

Your husband has to come with you and offer you to us. As you are married, we require his active involvement in this process.

For the first ritual of the evening, you will makeout with every Master present. During makeout time, while you are being very assertively french-kissed, each Master will roam his hands anywhere on your body that he so chooses. Some will just play with your tits and ass. Others will play with your pussy or even jam their fingers in your ass. You will be submissive and compliant. You will be teased and frustrated--and occasionally satisfied. Most sluts do get to cum two or three times, as some of our Masters will take pity on your needs. You will be passed around among at least twenty or twenty-five different studs. You will be desperate for our cocks within minutes--but will not yet be so privileged as to touch them other than through our pants. John will be tied and ball-gagged so no one will be distracted with him at the start, other than one stud at a time will make sure he watches you in action.

Following that, John's gag will be removed, and he will be required to suck the cock of every master in attendance to give us his formal 'blessing.' This could be as many as twenty or twenty-five different cocks, for even the straight masters have learned to embrace and enjoy this ritual.

Each master may have John suck him off as long as he would like. It has the potential to take a couple of hours. John will receive sufficient short breaks. You will be incredibly horny watching but will be immobilized and not able even minimally to finger yourself. John will end up covered in cum and swallowing a lot of cum.

If you are lucky, we might distract you by putting you to work eating our sweaty black asses while John is sucking everyone off. However, your pants and panties will stay on, and you'll be in an ever burgeoning state of 'need.' You'll be craving--and waiting for--release.

Then, after sucking every BBC available, your husband will remove your pants and panties, kiss your pussy--which will be completely sopping wet--"goodbye," and rim my ass, personally, as I devirginize you with my thick eleven-incher doggie style. Your pussy will never be as tight again as when John kisses it goodbye at the start of this ritual. And, that's right, as your 'sponsor,' I have the privilege... and the duty... of introducing you to the higher plane of sexuality that is big black cock.

I hope to fuck you for a good long time and to many, many screaming orgasms. Certainly these will be the best, most intense orgasms of your life to date. You can take it to the bank.

Then, you will be gangbanged to the degree we feel you can handle it. It will likely exceed your personal comfort, but it will satisfy you nonetheless.

We may improvise and use John alongside you, if we are in the mood--or potentially he will be moved to our locked 'observation booth' where he will be allowed to masturbate to orgasm repeatedly until we feel like sending him home.

You are likely to orgasm almost continuously from the excitement, sensuality, and novelty of your first black cock gangbang. We'lll send you home many hours after John, drenched in cum, and with our loads oozing from your pussy and ass. You will be exhausted from cumming so many times and being so well-fucked and used.

You have no need to be afraid. We are experienced at breaking in new sluts, and we will gradually stretch your ass until it can accommodate us balls deep, most of us. Your pussy is of course more pliable to begin with--yet we will be careful with it as well. Very soon, you'll be accommodating all but the most giant of us balls deep in your cunt.

To add specificity... We have a few part-time masters with more modest cocks that we will use for devirginizing your incredibly hot ass, as we are not sadists. It will be some weeks before you'll be able to accommodate me in your ass--for example--a moment that will happen eventually and be profoundly fulfilling to you and me, both.

Your pussy and ass will be stretched over the course of a year so that you will be ruined for little white dicks. You will barely feel a white dick in your pussy or ass after even a few weeks with us. Likewise, a white dick inside you--*if* you ever let a white dick inside you again--will find you to be loose and stretched out.

Your husband will see how incredibly fulfilling being blacked is for you right at the beginning. This will motivate him as a loving husband to support your continuing to receive the satisfaction of being blacked.

John will also be demonstrating his willingness to tend to superior black cock as his 'payment' or 'sacrifice' for you to get the higher level fucking that you deserve as a gorgeous white cunt. However, what will start as a 'payment' to us will quickly morph--sometimes in the very first evening!--into being a reward to him.

While you are undergoing the month-long initiation, you will tell John details as well as show him the physical evidence of your evenings with us--such as your overflowing creampies in both the pussy and ass.

You will never allow your husband to fuck you in the ass--not ever. Your ass will be forever reserved for black studs if you go forward with us. This is a lifelong promise you must make.

There will be so very much for you to tell and to show John as the months progress.

You will have your husband clean your pussy and ass with his mouth and tongue--as his only sexual intimacy with you. When John cleans your ass, it will be especially poignant for him, as he will do so knowing his little dick will *never* be allowed inside it, not ever.

You will allow your husband to clean you as often as weekly during initiation--not more. It's important that John be frustrated from what he will certainly find most exciting.

You will refrain from providing your husband the intimacy of any kissing nor any sex acts that involve *his* genitals. You will allow him to masturbate as you see fit, initially. However, if we see a need to 'influence' John, we may ourselves restrict his masturbation or intervene to increase it. (Yes, we will entirely control your sex lives, as we wish.)

Starting on Sunday night, to aid our process, to help convert your husband to black cock also... We will send a continuous supply of bisexual and gay Club studs to John to suck off while you are entertaining us. John must suck every cock we send to him. It will always be multiple cocks per night--at least three and sometimes as many as eight or ten.

To keep the volume up for John, some of our 'mostly' straight studs partake as well. Even us 'straight' studs enjoy having a white boi suck our dicks once in a while!

In addition to the Club Masters, we'll send visiting ball players, black professors, black athletic recruits, or even black men in the community to John for him to give head to.

We'll also look for any black rivals or enemies of your husband that we can find, and they will be given access to all your holes and then sent to your husband wet with your juices for him to suck off. Assuredly, his black rivals will enjoy taunting John by telling him how delicious they found it to take you in every hole. Craig from his last job and Maurice from the one before have already been identified and contacted; they are excited! Neither Craig nor Maurice is usually bi, but they love the idea of taking you in every hole and then having John blow them while they still stink of your ass juice.

syn4321
syn4321
1,318 Followers