How I Became a Cocksucker Pt. 01

Story Info
Cocksucker for my brother and cousin.
2k words
4.52
49.7k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well this is how is all started... How I became a bonafide cocksucker. We were all on break from college and my brother and I had gone over to my cousins house to spend the night while my mom and dad were out of town for the week. I don't think our parents trusted us very much so we went to my mom's sisters so we would have someone watching out for us.

It was fun being there because they lived out in the country. We spent the day hanging out and roaming their property. We found old Indian relics and spent a little time swimming in their pond. I was the oldest but you couldn't tell. I was smaller than either my brother or my cousin even though they were both younger than me.

We wrestled and somehow I always ended up on the bottom of the pile. My frame was smaller than my brothers and I hadn't matured as quickly so my hairless body looked feminine. I hated it at times but found that when I would jack-off I would always fantasize about being the girl who was getting fucked. I would cum harder when I fantasized that I was a girl than when I was a boy.

All in all we had a great day just enjoying all that the country had to offer. In the late afternoon we managed to go back to the house and found a note from my aunt...

Boys,

Uncle Rick and I are going to be out for the evening and should be back very late. There is food in the fridge. Feel free to eat whatever you want tonight and we will see you when we get back.

Love,

Aunt Nanny

We were all famished and so we went to the fridge and got all the food we wanted and filled up. I was the responsible one and so I cleaned the kitchen while my brother and cousin each got a shower and got ready to watch some TV. I went and hopped in the shower. It felt good to clean up.

As the hot water streamed down my body I reached down and slowly stroked my cock. It wasn't very big even when it was hard. Maybe 5 inches at that point and kinda thin. My brother knocked on the door and told me to hurry up they were gonna watch a movie. I got out and dried off and I looked my body up and down in the mirror. No hair anywhere except a few pubes over my still hard cock.

I got dried off and put on some jogging pants and a t-shirt. As I stepped out of the bathroom I could hear the movie start up and as I rounded the corner there on the screen was a naked woman kneeling in front of a guy with a huge cock. She took it into her mouth and was moaning as he fucked her face. I sat down and my cousin said, "I hope its ok if we watch this tonight...". I just shrugged and said it was fine with me.

I was sitting on one end of the couch and my cousin was on there other end and my brother was in Uncle Rick's recliner. I hadn't watched much porn and wow was I mesmerized. What mesmerized me the most were the women in the movies and how much they enjoyed sucking and fucking.

The stuff on the screen was really hot. The music and story was cheesy but the sex was amazing especially to my young inexperienced mind. My cock was hard but it was easy to adjust it since my jogging pants were so baggy. I glanced sideways and saw my cousin rubbing his cock through his pants and the outline of it was impressive. Both of them were so transfixed that they didn't notice me looking at them rubbing there cocks. Nor did they hear the thunderstorm approaching until a bolt of lightning hit close to the house.

The lights flickered and then everything went dead. There was still a little light coming from out side. My cousin stood up and his cock strained against his shorts. He looked at me and then my brother and asked us what we wanted to do.

My brother was a pervert and I could tell he had a devious plan and so he said let's play truth or dare. Im sure he and my cousin had planned together how to gang up on me in the game of truth or dare but I was oblivious to it.

My cousin said, "Hell yeah let's play." I wasn't so sure and expressed my desire not to play but they both chided me and so I gave in. They said that since I agreed to play they would let me go first.

So I asked my brother, "Truth or dare?" He said dare and so I dared him to drop his pants for the remainder of the game. He just smiled a devilish grin and pulled them off as well as his t-shirt. He had a huge hard on. His cock must've been 7.5 inches and nice and thick.

He looked at my cousin and asked "Truth or dare". My cousin said truth and so he asked him if he had a porn stash and if he did to pull it out. He went to his room and brought back a box full of magazines. There was also a bottle of lube in the box.

My cousin looked at me and said "Truth or dare." I didn't want to be outdone by anyone so I said dare and my cousin dared me to kiss my brothers cock. I turned bright red but leaned over a gently kissed the tip. The smell of it was intoxicating. Both of them were stunned by the kiss.

My brother grabbed the back of my neck and said, "not so fast, you barely kissed it. Kiss it some more." I acted like I didn't want to but I kissed it again and on the last part of the kiss I opened my mouth and licked the bottom of his shaft. I heard him moan as I did it. As I sat up I looked over and my cousin had his pants down around his ankles and was stroking the largest cock I had ever seen. It was really thick and at least 9 inches long.

It was now my turn to make the call again and so I said to my cousin, "Truth or dare." He said dare and so I dared him to take off his clothes as well. And he did. I was the only one now that was clothed.

My cousin looked at me and said, "Truth or dare." Not to be outdone I said, "dare." I wasn't expecting the dare he gave. He didn't want me to take my clothes off. He dared me to suck on his cock for 10 seconds. And he would count down for me. I might have been too eager at this point. He stood up and came over to me.

I got on my knees and he pushed that huge cock right into my face. I don't know what overtook me but I opened my mouth and as soon as it touched my lips it was like I was drunk. The head pushed in slowly and my cousin started the count down. I was gonna make this worth it. I sucked that head in and took as much as I could in my mouth. Licking it with my tongue as I wrapped my small feminine hand around that shaft. The countdown continued...

I pushed until I could feel that cock head on the back of my throat. Oddly enough I didn't gag and decided to try and do what id seen that woman do earlier in the movie. I pushed harder and felt a pop as his cock went deeper.

I buried my face in his pubes and started to gag and so I pulled back off but kept the tip in my mouth. He was down to three at this point and when he got to zero, I decided that I wasn't done yet. I took it again as far as I could.

I could hear my brother say to my cousin, "I told you he was a faggot." And I just moaned. I looked over at my brother and he was stroking his rock hard cock. My cousin started to rhythmically thrust into my mouth and that and I felt his hand on the back of my head. Fuck it at this point I was all in.

I started to bob up and down on that hot cock of his. I reached over and wrapped my little fag hand around my brother's cock and started to stroke it for him. They were both under my control now. I felt my cousin start to tense up and I knew he wasn't gonna last very long at this point. I pulled off of him and immediately started to lick and stroke my brothers cock. I took it all the way in my throat and found his easier to take to the base.

I moaned and it sent shock waves into my brother. He just threw his head back and moaned and said that he was gonna cum. I wasn't gonna stop now and so I grabbed his ass cheeks and took him as deep as I could ass his hot seed started to flow... it seemed to last forever and as much as I swallowed his cum still dribbled out. It tasted so good and I knew I was addicted.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth licked it until it was clean and left him in a heap on the floor still reveling in the orgasm he had just had.

Before I could move my cousin had his cock shoved in my face. He demanded for me to take my clothes off and lay on the ground. My pathetic small cock stood at full attention as my cousin dropped on top of me in a 69 position. His cock entered my mouth and then into my throat in on quick motion. I felt his mouth take all of me in and it was heavenly.

Then he did something really strange he started to lick down my cock and onto my balls and then I could feel his tongue on my hairless asshole. At first it just licked around the hole but then it started to probe and as it flicked it felt like my insides were going to flip. That delicious cock of his was pounding my mouth as I felt a finger of his enter my ass. It was like a warm amazing hug all over and I knew I was hooked.

My cousin rolled us over so that he was on his back as my mouth continued to service his amazing cock. I felt another set of hands on my ass and as I looked back my brother knelt down behind me and I could feel his tongue and my cousins fingers probing me.

I deep-throated my cousin as I felt his cock tense up and knew I was in for another treat. His cum flooded my throat and mouth and although it tasted different than my brothers it was just as addicting.

My brother sat up as I dismounted my cousin and said, "I told you he had a nice ass for a faggot."

I blushed again and started to get up and my cousin grabbed me by the leg and looked at me with fire in his eyes and said, "not so fast, faggot! We aren't nearly done with you tonight."

I looked over and my brother held up a gay porn magazine. There on the front was a sissy pleasing several men at once. They both smiled with evil smiles and I knew I was done for... it was definitely going to be a week of new experiences...