How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 07

Story Info
Another man touches her naked body for the first time.
2.5k words
4.28
16.5k
18

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... I think it's time we got your wife naked. Don't you?"

This felt like the point of no return, but, in reality, that point was far behind us. I took a deep breath, looked in her eyes, and said, very carefully to him, "yes, Sir."

"Ok. Here's what we are going to do now. You start. Kiss your wife. Make out with her. Then I will kiss her. Then you do something else on your side. Maybe kiss her neck? Kiss her ear? Then I will do that on my side. We will keep doing this. Everything you do, I will do. Then I'll take over. You'll know when... don't worry. I'll tell you."

I was sitting on her left side. I put my hand on the side of her face... and gently turned her head to me. We were both shaking, trembling... and I kissed her. Tentatively, gently at first. She kissed me back. I felt her breath warm on my face, saw her eyes close.

Then her lips parted and I felt the wetness of her tongue. I moved into her a bit more... kissing her more deeply... with more passion. I heard her moan. She always liked to kiss and it turned her on quickly. She opened her mouth and kissed me deeply, or tongues exploring each other's mouths.

I don't know how long we kissed, but eventually I felt his hand, not as gentle as mine, grab her jaw and turn her face to his side. He practically devoured her... kissing her with deep, questing thrusts of his tongue, moving his body up over her. Her arms moved as her hands opened and closed in fists as she pressed into his kiss. While he did that, I reached up and started touching her left breast through her blouse.

He saw, and started groping her other breast. I couldn't help but notice how much larger his hand was. Her natural, firm 36Ds (really almost unnaturally firm, and so well supported by the expensive bra under the blouse) looked much smaller in his grip, and he wasn't gentle. He was already touching her with a sense of possessiveness, like she was something he owned. He found her nipple through the fabric and started rubbing circles... deep, firm, hard circles... into it. She groaned openly and I saw her hips roll automatically.

I started kissing the side of her neck. I tasted the light salt of her damp skin... she was sweating with excitement already. I kissed up to her ear... ran my tongue firmly down the lines of her neck, biting just a little... I knew how it turned her on to be kissed like that.

He did the same... growling as he licked her skin... his hand squeezing her breast harder. I was seeing my wife kissed and groped by another man... in our living room... right in front of me. And I started to unbutton her blouse... I fumbled with the buttons but gradually exposed her cleavage an inch at a time. How did this blouse have such tiny buttons?

When it was fully unbuttoned, he pushed her back into the sofa and spread the blouse open. "Just let me look at you. Fuck... you are a beautiful woman. Look at that body. Look at those curves. I don't think I've ever wanted a woman as much as I want you right now." He took his open hand and ran it roughly and ravenously up and down her body... gripping, touching, exploring what he owned. I kissed and bit her nipples through her bra... kissed and licked her cleavage, and he did the same, licking up the front of her chest with his big, flat tongue... tasting her warm skin and her excited sweat.

I reached behind her to unfasten the bra, and fumbled a few times with it. As it unfastened, he stopped us and told her, "Slowly... slowly... hold it to you, and then take it off like a tease. Good girl... good girl...", encouraging her like that as she revealed herself to him. "Lean back... arch your back... and put your arms up... perfect... good girl."

Raising her arms lifted her breasts, and the arch of her back was incredibly erotic. She looked like a wet dream... so fucking sexy... so perfect. "Head back... let me see your neck. Good girl. That's my girl." He kept up an almost constant, encouraging patter with his deep voice, and she seemed to melt into his confidence. He leaned forward and cupped his hand behind her shoulder, rubbing his thumb on her damp armpit. I started to do the same, but he said, "look. Don't touch."

"Yes, Sir."

"Your wife is very smooth here. Very sexy. Very soft skin. Why is she so smooth?"

"I did what you asked, Sir. I shaved her to get her ready for you."

"Good boy... very obedient. And what else?"

"No deodorant... no scents on her body. Just like you said."

He leaned forward and kissed her right in the middle of her armpit. I could see a little glint of sweat as his lips parted and he planted one light, gentle kiss right there in that sensitive spot. At that moment, I found myself wondering, wanting to taste her too. "If you're lucky, maybe I'll share this with you later tonight, cuck."

I just whimpered as he moved his mouth to her nipple, sucking and biting roughly... running his tongue in circles around her nipple. I saw her other nipple stiffen too... I wanted to put it in my mouth, but I just sat and watched him... licking around her breast... under her breast.

"Stand up. Stand right there," he pointed to a spot two feet in front of the sofa. Then, looking at me, "take off her skirt. Slowly. Undress your wife for me."

I stood, stumbled, and unzipped the tight skirt. Pushed it down her legs, and she reached down to steady herself against me as she stepped out of it. "Pose her for me. Put her on display." I wasn't sure what he wanted, but I told her to spread her feet apart just a little bit. I'm sure she could feel the cold room air against her dripping wet pussy, and against the wetness that was running down her thighs. I told her to put her hands behind her head.

"Is this good, Sir?"

"Good boy. Sit back down. Let's have a look at the slut. Let's see what I own." He just sat there and looked for a long minute. She was nude, except for the black thigh high stockings and the heels which could only be described as "fuck me shoes". In some ways, maybe more naked than naked because a woman wearing that was prepared for only one thing. I could see her chest heave... her breasts rise and fall... as she breathed fast, nervous breaths. Her arms up both exposed her underarms to him and lifted her breasts. I could see hints of her ribs... and the muscles ripple in her thighs. He told her to turn to the side... arch her back a bit to push her breasts out.

Then he told her to keep turning and face away... and to reach back behind herself and spread her ass wide open. She shook and whimpered as he did so. "Wider, spread wider. Let me see everything." He leaned forward, intent, put his elbows on his knees and rested his head on his clasped hands, looking like someone closely watching a television show. "So, slut, is it true you've never been fucked back there?"

She whimpered again... didn't answer. He reached forward and roughly slapped her thigh. She was surprised and almost fell down, but resumed her pose, reached back and spread again, and said, "Yes, Sir. It is true."

"Tony, how come you never put your cock in that perfect virgin ass? Did you ever want to? Would she not let you?"

"She was kind of scared... she agreed one time... but it never happened."

"Why not?"

"I couldn't stay hard to do it."

"Just like on your wedding night. Couldn't stay hard to fuck her virgin cunt. And then couldn't stay hard to fuck her ass. Right?"

Whimpering, "yes, Sir."

"You both are lucky I found you.... Ok, slut. Spread those legs wider and bend forward. All the way. Bend over. Grab your ankles. Let me see everything you have from the back."

She did. Fuck. I couldn't believe my wife was exposed like this to another man. Vulnerable... open... he could see everything. He told her to reach between her legs and slide a finger inside herself. As she did he said "Tell me... how long has it been since you've fucked that, Tony? Just round off... to the nearest year."

"... two years, Sir."

"And now it's mine. Now she is mine." He told her to get down on her hands and knees... spread her legs and arch her back. "More... spread your legs wider, slut. Arch your back more. Head back too... ass up. Good girl. That's how a girl presents herself to be fucked. And when I cum in you, arch your back like that again. Do you know why?" Neither of us answered, so he continued, "so that what I put in you stays in you. So my black cum runs down into your married womb."

He had her crawl away from us... and then toward us... back and forth a few times. Her cunt exposed like an animal ready to be bred and on display as she moved away, and her tits swaying as she looked up at us when she turned around and came back. After a few times he told her to stand up.

He told her to sit in his lap, facing him, and ran his hands up and down her back. Kissing her, hungrily... just making out while I sat there, useless, beside them. He reached between her legs and stroked her bare pussy. I could see his fingers, larger than mine, expertly touching her... he slid inside her and must have found her g spot immediately. (I never had). In seconds she was cumming for him... it looked like porn, but it wasn't staged... arching her back... thrusting... riding him in waves and waves while he sucked her sensitive nipples roughly into his mouth.

"Kneel in front of me." He stood, looked me steady in the eye while he unbuttoned his pants. His cock, already rock hard, almost slapped her in the face, trailing a string of wet precum. This is the stereotypical part of the story where I tell you how much bigger than me he was, so we can skip that. He was truly almost twice as long as I am, and much thicker. I would later find that neither of us could fully close our hands around it when he was fully hard. It was, frankly, a beautiful cock. Perfectly shaped, and just the right amount of veins showing. A picture perfect, porn cock. "Kiss it. Slowly. Just the tip."

She reached up and wrapped her left hand around his cock, and he said, "oh look at that. Tony, can you see that? Look at that hand... with her wedding ring... wrapped around another man's cock. Now kiss up and down the whole thing. Use your tongue like a good slut. Get that cock ready to be inside you." She kissed and licked up his shaft, kneeling in front of him. "Look at me. Look at me. Good girl. When you suck a cock, you look at the man who owns it... who owns you."

I looked at his balls in her hand, and I couldn't believe they were twice the size of mine. I honestly didn't know there was that much variation in human ball size, but the evidence was right there. Through my haze, I heard him tell her, "Tell me you love black cock."

"I love black cock."

"Ask me to make you a black cock whore."

"Make me a black cock whore."

"Sir."

"Make me a black cock whore, Sir." I couldn't believe I was hearing my formerly chaste and conservative wife saying these words.

"Tell me how much you want this cock inside you."

"I want it inside me. I'm still scared. I'm not sure it can fit, but I do want it. I want to try."

"Good girl. Now use your mouth. Suck it. And, from now on, anytime a cock cums in your mouth you swallow every drop. Every. Last. Drop.

The way a slut thinks, that is validation. When a cock cums in you, it is proof that you are useful as a woman." Kneeling in front of him, he towered over her... loomed over her. She looked so small... she took him into her mouth... stretched wide... stroking his size with her hand. I would later learned that she had done some research and learned how women handled large cocks. When we started talking about him, I mentioned his size and she was... interested... and promptly went to google to see how women serviced large cocks. She knew what to do with her hands, and I could see that both of her hands could comfortable wrap around his shaft, leaving enough for her to still put in her mouth.

His hands cupped the back of her head and pushed her down onto his throbbing size. I knew, from what he told me, that he had no intention of cumming in her mouth. But in that moment, she didn't know that. I could see she was working hard, desperately trying to get him to cum with her mouth and hands, but he was only using her efforts to edge himself. His first load was going somewhere else, and I think we all knew it.

After she sucked him for a while, getting a little sloppy and drooling, he told her to kiss me. I didn't even act... I just kissed her deeply, my tongue in her mouth... tasting his cock on her lips and tongue. I knew I could taste his salty precum. I knew what she had just done. I knew that, just a few minutes ago, my cock was the only cock she had ever touched. And now... well... things were happening quickly.

He watched us kiss, smiling at our desperation. "Tony, I want to make love to your wife now."

He stopped, obviously waiting for a reply. Still kissing her, touching her sexy body, feeling my cock strain through the pair of her panties I was wearing (she still didn't know that) and my jeans... I wanted her more than I ever have. I think I could have fucked her like a porn star then, despite months and months of half erections and failed penetrations. But all I said was, "Please do, Sir. Please fuck my wife."

"I want her in your marital bed. Ask me to fuck her there."

I am not sure if she knew this would be part of it, but I said, "Please take my wife in our marital bed, Sir. Please."

He slapped her ass playfully, and told her to crawl up the stairs to our bedroom while we followed behind, watching her sexy ass sway as she moved like an animal in heat.