How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 08

Story Info
In our marital bed...
2k words
4.25
20.4k
22

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled up the stairs as we followed behind. Or rather, I followed behind both of them, as we walked up the stairs close behind her. I knew the view he must have been getting… admiring what he was going to take very soon, seeing her wetness as her legs moved, some of her wetness dripping down her thighs. I knew he could see clear and obvious evidence of how aroused my wife was, how much she wanted him… how truly ready she was. She crawled into our bedroom, turned toward him and remained kneeling, expectantly. I’m sure she thought she would be sucking cock again soon.

“Tony, come here and undress. Keep your underwear on.” I felt my face redden, knowing that I was wearing a pair of her panties under my jeans (as he had directed), and she had no idea yet. I undressed and dropped my shirt, my socks, and my jeans over by the wall and stood beside them, naked except for the black pair of silk panties covering my hard cock… well, mostly covering, as the head was peaking out above the elastic.

“Michelle, you told me he didn’t get hard. Or at least he doesn’t get hard with you. Don’t feel bad Tony, she was sympathetic and understanding, but the fact is you’ve never been as hard with her as you are right now. Is that right?”

“Y… yes, Sir.”

“Michelle, look at his cock. That tells you everything you need to know about what your husband wants you to do. You have nothing to worry about here. He wants you to do what you’re about to do… maybe even more than you want it.”

I would later discover that he had talked a lot, when they were at the bar alone together, about how lucky she was to have a husband who wanted her to enjoy sex, that this was basically a ‘be a slut for free’ card, that she should embrace that because few women ever got this chance, and he had also told her that many couples were able to do this without hurting their marriage in any way. In the end, I think that had been her most serious concern going into this. “Tony, kneel there beside your wife,” as he pointed to a spot beside her.

I thought this was going to be the moment he fully humiliated me in front of her and had me suck his cock. I would have done anything… absolutely anything… he told me to, with no hesitation. I knelt and felt my lips part involuntarily. I know he saw it too, but he reached out and put a big hand on her head and guided his cock between her lips. I sat there, listening to her muffled grunts, as he used my wife’s mouth, right there in the middle of our bedroom.

It was so erotic I almost came right here… seeing her lips stretched wide, her pretty face full of glistening black cock, her wide eyes looking up at him in complete admiration… and his big, full, heavy balls swinging under his magnificent cock. Later, when she would hold our cock and balls side by side, I would learn that one of his nuts was really bigger than both of mine together. And, he hadn’t cum in days but had edged himself for hours last night thinking about her… I knew he must be so full of cum and I knew where I wanted that cum to end up.

After a moment he pulled out. “Give your wife a nice deep kiss.” We all knew I could taste his skin, his cock, his salty sweet precum on her lips and tongue, and I tongue fucked her mouth deeply, hungrily, to taste. “Good boy… good sissy. Now, go stand in that corner and watch us. Don’t make a sound. You may touch yourself, but do not cum.” (I was on the edge of cumming and worried I would cum without touching. No way I was going to take a chance. In fact, I adjusted my cock in the panties so there was as little contact or pressure as possible. Not taking any chances…) “And when i do let you cum, make sweet girl sounds like you did last night. Don’t forget.”

“Yes, Sir.” The answer was easy.

Then he looked down at her, kneeling in front of him. Her makeup was messed up. Her eyes had watered and her lipstick was smeared, but she was the most beautiful, erotic thing I had ever seen, kneeling there before him in just her thigh highs and heels. “Stand up and undress me,” he said to her.

She did. Unbuttoning his shirt, pushing it open to reveal his chiseled chest, and sliding it off his shoulders. She walked around him and took it off, folded it carefully, and laid it on the dresser. She touched his body, admiring his shape. He had muscles that I didn’t seem to have, and I knew she had never touched a man built like he was. He smirked at me, standing in the corner, and I thought he looked like a competitive bodybuilder. (He had been, but no longer competed… I learned that later. He hadn’t wanted to oversell himself to us, I guess.)

His pants had fallen down, and she knelt to remove them, his underwear, and gingerly pulled his socks off. Carefully folding and arranging everything, she placed his clothes in a neat pile, and then stood before him with her arms at her sides, just waiting.

“Lay down in your bed. On your back.” She did, and he moved to the foot of the bed. “Was this the bed where you lost your virginity?” She nodded yes, and he laughed gently. “Not even on your honeymoon… weeks later before he could do it, right? Right, Tony?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Where were you lying when he finally did it?”

“Over there… a little more to that side.”

“He tried several times, for weeks, right? But just couldn’t do it?” She nodded. “There’s not much more pathetic than a man trying to push a soft cock into a pussy. I’m sure you felt a lot of things. You must have wanted him to make love to you, right?”

“Yes, Sir. I did.”

“Did it hurt when he finally took you?”

“Only a little,” she replied, lying there in the middle of the bed.

“Tony, how fast did you cum? Less than five minutes? Ten minutes? Longer?”

“Fast. Just a minute or two.”

“And did you stay inside her hard after?”

“I tried but I went soft right away.”

“And fell out. I see.

“Tony, this magnificent woman has never known what it’s like to be with a real man. She doesn’t even know what she is made for. She will soon. Michelle, you haven’t been fucked in two years, and now you’re going to lose your virginity again, in your marital bed, while your sissy husband stands in the corner and watches a real man work.” This was the dream… so many fantasize about it, but I was seeing it… a man, standing at the foot of our bed with a throbbing hard cock, bobbing to his heartbeat, and my wife laid out before him. He looked into her eyes. “Are you ready? Good girl,” as she nodded, her eyes glazing over. I had never talked to her like this. NO one had, but he continued, “now that’s not how a whore lies in bed. Present yourself. Show me you are ready to be fucked. Spread your fucking legs. Show me your wet, married cunt. Present yourself to me. Perfect.”

I’ll leave you to paint that mental picture, but I will tell you I had to stop breathing and clench all my muscles to keep from cumming. I was very worried about cumming again without touching. I was pretty sure if I did he would probably haul me over his knee and spank me.

Then he put his hands on her thighs and put his mouth on her cunt. She was easily multiorgasmic, even with me (and the little pill she had on board helped with this, I learned later), so he had no need to tease her. His approach was just to give her as much pleasure tonight as possible, to make her cum over and over and over for him.

He later told me this is how you break a woman with pleasure… with some women he preferred discipline, but he had assessed Michelle and decided this was the best route.

And it was. She quickly had her second orgasm of the night there in our bed. He gave her a moment to recover by lifting her hips with his hands and tonguing her ass. The whole time he was between her legs, he was constantly telling her how he loved her taste and smell, how much he wanted her, how fucking beautiful she was, how sexy… talking to my wife in little bits while he worked between her legs. She was making the most marvelous sounds as he did things with his tongue, apparently differently than I do. She soon arched her back, grabbed handfuls of the sheet, and came for him, a third time.

He looked over to me standing in the corner and said, “Tony, come over here and kiss your wife.” I walked over to them, never more conscious of my physical inadequacy. I mean, I’m not fat or weak, but I’m just an average, kind of out of shape guy–normal. I don’t have a tiny cock, maybe just a bit under average. (Five inches.) But he could have been in a fitness magazine. He spent hours every week, for years, building his body, and had genetics on his side. He was a model of physical ideal perfection. And I always knew she was more attractive than me, that she could have been a model, but I couldn’t believe the sexuality and sensuality she was radiating, spread open before him.

I started kissing her… making out with her. She always loved to kiss… few things got her so immediately and quickly excited as just making out, but when you’re with someone for a long time you stop doing things like this. He watched us kiss in front of him, and I looked sideways to see him move onto the bed, between her wide spread legs. His cock was impossibly long and thick… looking heavy, almost like a weapon dangling over her open, spread, wet, married cunt. I did some quick comparison and realized the tip of him would really be far above her belly button if he could get the whole thing inside her. “Tony, tell her what you want.”

He had prepared me for this moment. I had weeks to work on a little speech… he said almost formal, like wedding vows… he gave me the main topics to hit. I don’t remember my exact words, but it went something like this, “Michelle, I love you. I am your husband. Nothing you do tonight can change how I feel about you, except maybe making me even more attracted to you. I promise to never leave you. But I give up my rights to your body sexually. I will be your husband in every way, but I haven’t ever made love to you properly. We have found a man who can, who understands, and who wants to. I give him all my rights to your body. I want you to belong to him.” And then I kissed her with even more passion and need.

He was sort of leaning over us, holding himself up with his arms. Her legs were spread so wide the little tendon in her inner thigh was straining. Without using his hands, he positioned the head of his cock right there… brushing against the entrance to her womb… so close to penetrating my wife… so close to being only the second cock inside her. And he began, slowly, oh so slowly, to push…