How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 09

Story Info
He takes what is His.
2.8k words
4.21
21k
24

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was lying there, open and exposed in our bed, with her stockinged legs spread wide, still wearing the high heels. I was lying beside her, kissing her deeply, stroking her perfect breasts, teasing her hardening nipples. Tim, the man who already now owned us both, was between her legs, holding himself up with his arms, over us. I had watched him move into that position, his heavy cock and balls throbbing as he moved, a drop of precum falling from the head. And now he started gently pressing the head of that cock into my wife's open, wet cunt.

His hips thrust forward, just a bit, pressing the head into her. At a glance, the first thing I noticed was how large he was--his whole, well-muscled frame, but also his cock. Maybe not quite twice as large as my 5", but close enough... and so much thicker. I knew she was worried it wouldn't fit, and, despite his confidence that it would fit and he could make her love it, I was skeptical. She had had trouble sometimes even taking my size... I wasn't sure this was going to work, to be honest.

He pressed forward and the head slipped into her. Her eyes widened, and she started making little panicked sounds, saying "too big, too big, careful...", and raising her hands to press on his chest. (Even then, I thought her hands looked small and delicate as he flexed his pecs, and I could see a glimmer of light from the diamond in her wedding ring.) He held himself right there, probably only the tiniest bit inside her, spreading her gently but not yet truly penetrating her. (I thought that even now, his precum must be leaking inside her.)

He shushed her, stroked her face and neck with one hand. "Shhh... it's ok. That doesn't hurt right now, does it?" She shook her head no. "That's right... that's my good girl. Just relax. We will go very slow. If it does hurt, tell me... I'll stop. I won't make it hurt. Ok?" She nodded. He spoke to me, "Tony, reach down there and rub her clit. Touch her. Make your wife feel nice for me."

I did, and returned to kissing her. I felt her move, melt into the bed... arch her back a little bit. My fingers on her wet clit, sometimes brushing his hard cock. I knew he wasn't even in her a little bit, as my fingers had just touched his flaring head. But I also knew how much this woman liked to be kissed, and how much it turned her on, so I focused on that. I kissed her deeply and well, exactly as she loved, while I rubbed slow circles on her clit... as another man slowly worked his much larger cock into her.

He pressed a bit deeper, and I felt her gasp and breathe into my mouth in a little squeak. Then he pulled back... and pressed forward again. I knew how much she responded to that feeling of emptiness... how much she loved it and wanted to be filled again... I felt him press harder and she made a little cry and arched her back. He held himself motionless over her, in her. I looked down and saw her legs straining, spread wide, and his cock spearing into her body, maybe two inches of his nine inside her.

"Tony, stop touching her." He brushed the hair away from her face and looked into her eyes. "That's it. It doesn't get bigger." He smiled and she laughed a little at that. "See? It fits... I'm inside you. Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Tell Tony what it feels like."

"It's... it's huge. It feels too big... it feels... really big, like... like someone put a whole arm inside me... I know it's not, but... well, it doesn't hurt... but it's so... it's big."

"There's more to get inside you, but it doesn't get bigger... and it won't hurt. Just relax... let it happen... let me have you." She nodded, and I felt her relax. "Tony, look there. Look at that cock in your wife."

"Yes, Sir. Fuck. It's even hotter than I thought. Can I touch myself?"

He laughed. "No, no. Get closer. Get down there so you can really see." I did. I moved my head over her breasts to her stomach. His cock was inches from my face. I could feel the heat from her body and smell her excitement. His cock was inches from my face. What was still outside her was larger than my whole cock, and I could see about an inch of what was out was glistening with her wetness. I knew that had been inside her... I could see her pussy lips stretched wide open, and I knew my wife's pussy, which no longer belonged to me, was stretched around a much larger cock. I had a slight moment of panic where I wondered what would happen if she loved this too much...

But I didn't have much time to think. He pulled all the way out of her. Fuck... his cock was literally dripping with her wetness... I really didn't know she could get so wet. Without saying anything, he moved his cock toward my face, and I opened my mouth... then moved my head forward and took him between my lips. He thrust forward a few times, gently fucking my face as my jaw struggled to open wide enough. "Tony, do you taste her? Do you taste your wife on my cock?" I said a muffled yes around his cock. "Michelle, your husband has a cock in his mouth right now," he laughed. "Ok, cuck. Off the bed. Kneel right there," he pointed to a spot on the floor right beside the bed, "and watch. Watch so you can see how a real man fucks."

I obeyed, kneeling primly in that spot. It's surprising how awkward little things feel. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I just folded them in my lap. He told her to look me in the eyes and tell me she loved me. I told her I loved her, and then he turned her face to his and kissed her deeply. I saw the muscles in his body ripple as he pushed forward, and knew that more of him just slid into her... he was even deeper in her pussy... not only stretching her, but certainly touching her in places I never had.

"That's about half of it. Tony, I can feel her cervix right there... the head of my cock is pressing against your wife's womb." I whimpered. I thought of the cutaway diagrams he had showed us. I imagined what her insides must look like already, to take him into her body. I knew that he was working the angle, carefully moving her insides around with his cock to avoid a painful hit on her cervix... and I knew his cock would stretch out her vagina, pushing her guts around up to her bellybutton. The anatomy seemed impossible, but I was watching it happen. He kissed her, licked and kissed her neck, while he arched his back and thrust his hips forward, slowly but firmly, confidently working his full length into her a tiny bit at a time.

He was pulling in and out of her in long strokes. I later learned that he was angling the head of his cock against her g spot as he slid past it. (She told me it was basically like having her clit rubbed from the inside.) She came. Fuck... even now, writing this, my cock throbs remembering it. She came around his rock hard cock, just from being penetrated... her back arching... her fucking perfect tits pressing toward the ceiling... her skin covered in a light sheen of sweat... the muscles in her sides, her hips, her thighs... I could see her body flexing as she moved up and into him and she came making little mewling sounds I had never heard. In her frantic need, she ended up fully impaling herself on his size.

And then he fucked her. I remember it like I am watching a vivid movie right now, in front of me. I remember the sounds. It's different than porn. You don't think about the wet, almost sloppy sounds of two bodies moving together, of a cock sliding into a wet pussy. There are also the smells. Not all of them nice, I guess, but something about it was exciting on an animalistic level. Her arms and legs, with the sluttly stockings on her legs and the shoes still on her feet, wrapped around his body, pulling him into her.

And then there were the sounds they were making. I think she was shy at first, maybe trying not to see like she was enjoying it too much. But should couldn't help but make little fucking sounds... or, more properly, little "getting fucked" sounds. Hearing those sounds transform, starting with the simple, physical act of getting air pushed out of her body with his thrusts, then little grunts, then whimpers and squeals as it maybe hurt or maybe felt good... and then, eventually, lost in pleasure as she came with a shattering orgasm--hearing that transformation made my balls clench and drove me right to the edge of cumming.

My cock sort of, to this day I don't really know, I don't think I came but some cum started flowing down my cock without me touching it... maybe it was some kind of ruined half orgasm sitting there watching my wife take a black man's cock for the first (but not nearly the last) time.

I remember little details: how they kissed. How he was tongue fucking her mouth and licking her face in a way that normally would have been sloppy and gross, but seemed just right. How she wrapped her legs around him. How the heels shaped her legs and calves without her standing (and I realized I probably just developed a fetish for hosiery and heels that I never had before that moment.) I could see the wedding ring on her finger as the diamond flashed in the room light, and also see little glimmers of light from the sweat on their bodies.

I should also tell you that she came... repeatedly... just from penetration. He did not have to rub her clit, just angled his body against hers for the right pressure combined with how he was touching her insides. I know, for some of you this will seem like the most improbable part of the story, because most women can't cum from penetration. She was very sensitive and orgasmic and she had even cum once just from sex the first time she and I made love, so she certainly had the wiring for this. But she came there, spread open to him, giving herself to him, she came half a dozen times while he fucked her expertly.

He knew just how to touch her. When to stroke her, when to stroke her sides and breasts with his thumbs, when to put his hand on her throat and pin her to the bed, when to kiss her ear and neck gently, teasing, when to tongue fuck her fully... when to hold himself inside her, pressed balls deep as far as he could possibly get in my wife... when to fuck her with shallow strokes, brushing her clit and g spot. He played her body like a master, wringing pleasure from her over and over... cooing encouragement in her ear as he told her she belonged to him and how much he wanted her... how much he loved her body... all (or at least some) of the dirty, degrading things they were going to do together... that this was her new life as a black cock slut. He made her say dirty, horrible things, and she came immediately. The nastier and more surprising the things that came out of her mouth, the harder she came. He understood her mind and body in a way that scared me.

This went on for half an hour or more. The room was warm and I could see her hair wet with her sweat and their skin shining like it was oiled. Sweat had pooled in her neck around her collarbone, even. He looked in her eyes and said, "put your arms above your head. Let me see those fucking sexy armpits." She looked very timid, apprehensive even... you would think after being fucked for half an hour by another a man in her marital bed, after seeing her husband take a cock in his mouth, and after cumming probably a dozen times that there would be few barriers. Well, there were some barriers, and he liked to push against them.

Very slowly, she obeyed, stretching her arms above her head. "Good girl," he encouraged, "arms up. Good girl. Fuck that's so sexy. So fucking sexy..." He went on like that. Though I had never had a particular interest in this part of a woman's anatomy, I saw why he liked her arms up. She was vulnerable, completely open and exposed to him. With her hands out of the way her whole body was open to him. Also, the shape of her body was erotic. Her arms above her head lifted her breasts, rounded her back, and thrust her chest forward, even lying on her back. I could see the little sculpted lines of the muscles in her underarm and shoulder, and started to see the same sex appeal he must have in this.

He leaned forward and inhaled her scent from her left underarm, then looked at me as he hovered over the right side. He closed his eyes and breathed her in deeply. I could hear her whimpering and making begging little "no, no, no" noises. She writhed and squirmed under him, but he was inside her, twice her weight, and had her pinned firmly to the mattress. Talking to her later, there was a lot going on in her mind at that moment. She was afraid he would tickle her, but mostly just very shy about this very private and vulnerable part of her body.

"Ask me to taste you, slut." Her eyes opened comically wide and she froze. "Ask me to taste you," he repeated again, slowly. She struggled, couldn't, looked almost like she might cry for a moment. With his left hand, he grabbed her throat and pushed her neck into the mattress. With his other hand, he roughly grabbed her nipple, pulled and twisted. She squealed, arched her back to try to relieve the pressure (I was ashamed how erotic I found that movement). And then, very gently, he said, "Obey me. When you don't obey me, I will hurt you." He glanced at me to make sure I understood this applied to me, too. "Ask me to taste your body," he repeated again, patiently.

And she did. Eventually she managed the words, "Please taste me, Sir. Taste me." And he did. He looked me straight in the eyes while he planted a gentle kiss right in the middle of her smooth, sweaty armpit. Then he kissed again, open mouth, He moved down to her ribs, the side of her breasts, and I could see beads of sweat running down the side of her body. He licked here... lapping with desperate hunger... his large tongue flat on my wife's tender skin, licked up the side of her body, up to her dripping wet underarm, taking her sweat and taste into his mouth. He bit and sucked on the skin of her body. I could see little beads of sweat on her skin disappear into his mouth as he drank her in.

And then he kissed her again. Telling her to taste herself on his lips. Telling her to taste her sweat... taste what a slut tastes like... telling her to suck his tongue like a cock... and she did... hungrily... they were so close, so intimate, desperately trying to get closer together... as he moved on her, in her... and, again, she came. Arms stretched above her head, back arching as she ground her body into him, trying to press his cock deeper inside her, my wife came with another man buried deep in her married cunt, right there in our bed.

And then he came, buried deep inside her. This new man flooded my wife's womb with his seed as he took his pleasure in her body. Growling, pounding into her once... twice... three times... and then a primal yell as his whole body tensed and he pulsed again and again and again... long, full, powerful pulses... filling her, while I knelt there beside the bed, kneeling, obedient, wearing only a pair of her panties.

I knew, beyond any doubt, another man now owned my wife. I was, completely and fully, a true cuckold husband.