All Comments on 'How I Became A Cum Slut Ch. 02'

by puzzlecluster

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor construction, cut and dried

Not exactly poetic prose here. And somehow when someone uses a term like "cum slut," it's a pretty sure thing that we're not exactly talking about any real story except the same old same old.

TonyaTV69TonyaTV69over 13 years ago
Good story, lots of problems

Good story so far, but poorly written. Series shows a lot of potential if you clean it up, pick the right words and proper grammar. Make sure you take advantage of proof readers, editors for chapter 3. I would be glad to help you if needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best is yet to cum

omg the next chapter will be amazing cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is porn

so who gives a shit about the grammar, etc. This is pure jack-off--or jill off- fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, when you become the fuck-slut with the big cocks in all your holes. I wish I could be you -- I would love to dress up with my mother and watch as she gets fucked and then have her watch me with cocks in my mouth & in my man-pussy.

Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*a full blown slut

story keeps your attention and if you don't get hard reading it something is wrong with you.

I also grew up as the only child and lived with my mother, who also happened to be a whore. Early on I began sucking cocks of the men in the neighborhood. Many times i watched my mom fucking guys and I wanted to be just like her. Many times at night after she'd fucked 3 or 4 guys I'd crawl in bed with her and suck her pussy eating all of the cum from her. One night after cleaning her up I had a great hard on and without thinking to much about it i shoved it into her and we began fucking. Although I certainly didn't have a cock anywhere near the sizes she normally took it became a regular thing for us to fuck and suck. She also got me into crossdressing which I found that I loved the feel of women's clothing. we became regular sex partners doing whatever we felt like doing. The first trick I took in my boy pussy really hurt at first but then the pleasure part started and I knew that from that point forward I would be a cock whore, fucking any dick I could find. I even bought my mother a 10 inch strap on so she could fuck me. There were times where I seemed to be fucking half of the neighborhood and still looking for more. I'm still a slut whore and take all I can get, often 15-20 in a day. Gangbanging is my favorite thing to do, especially with mom partisipating or watching. I'm proud that my mother raised me to be a whore just like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

Oh my God, this is such a hot story, brings back memories of my first party. Me and my Mom and my twin sister, 9 men, I was 16, I swallowed so much cum in my mouth and my boy-pussy, and licked so much off my Mom and sister, we're all whores in the true sense of the word, and strippers. I'm a girl now! We are sucking, fucking, loving lowlifes, loving every minute of it!

peckerpleaserpeckerpleaseralmost 13 years ago
I LOVE IT

I would sell my soul to be a cum slut with a mother like Brenda. Are you listening satan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FAMILY SATISFACTION

I've read this story a number of times, always after I've put on my female clothes since I know that after reading this I'll have to hit the streets to find cocks for the rest of the night. I'm also a cum slut that works with my mother, who's a whore. I grew up watching her sucking cocks and taking them in every hole she has. It didn't take long before I got into the business with her. We became a team. We also became sexual partners, fucking when no one else was available to serve our needs. I bought her a 10" strap on dildo to use on my "pussy". We find lots of gangbangs and really get off on that. I love the life of a slut and wouldn't change for anything.

bluesky496bluesky496over 12 years ago

i dont know if i want to be Cindy or Brenda most ,i love the story keep writing please

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 12 years ago

would love to see you finish this honey....PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cumwhore

So hard by that story, I'd love for 10 or more guys to fuck my Pussy and mouth till they fill my holes with their cum, spurting up my ass and in my mouth then I'd squat on my hand and drink the cum from my own ass.

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

i love this i would love to be a whore like that where is the next chapter.

Irrumat0rIrrumat0ralmost 11 years ago
Nice

You're an excellent writer of pornographic prose.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 5 years ago
wISH i'D

had a good mom like her, get to have nectar squirted on my tonsils

VegasGeneVegasGeneover 3 years ago
5 stars

Good story! Write part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love both chapters and I just keep imagining myself as brenda I would love to read more x sissy Lucy

Writer4Writer45 months ago

How about in the next chapters, hormones are started?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpuzzlecluster@puzzlecluster
91 Followers
I have been raised just by mother and I guess my mother always wanted a girl. So since I was small I have been very femnine and done feminine things, like wear dresses instead of boy clothes. So now I'm an adult and have grown up to be a sissy/tranny. Hormone pills and my mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES