How I Became a Cum Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
A vacation changes my world forever continues.
3.1k words
4.53
40.8k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A steam of light breaks though the curtains of the room and wakes me up. I look at the clock and it reads 7:24 am. Not a horrible time but as I move I feel a little sore for last nights unexpected activity. I feel all sticky but thoroughly satisfied. Who would have believed that it would take me fucking my brother to feel good again sexually?

I look over and see that my brother is still asleep and his flaccid cock is laying there just waiting for attention. There is nothing better than a little protein to get the day started. So I lean over and lift his cock up and wrap my lips around it. It tastes so good with the mixture of our cum on it.

I take my tongue and start to lick all the delicious cum off of it. I can feel the blood start to flow through his cock and I do so enjoy the feeling of making a flaccid cock grow hard in my mouth. What woman doesn't love that power over a man that they can be big and strong but my mouth will make your cock my slave.

Tim's hard cock fills my mouth nicely and since I have no gag reflex I can deep throat any cock I have ever sucked. I am going up and down on his shaft while cupping his nice sized balls in my hand to try and coax that delicious cum to shoot into my mouth. I knew all of my efforts were going to wake Tim up and it did.

He starts to moan and says "what a great way to wake up in the morning with my sister sucking my cock". I take this as a complement and continue my assault to get me the cum I need. I feel my brother's hand tug on my leg pulling it towards him. I get what he wants and move so I lift my legs over him and set my dripping wet pussy on his face.

He starts to tongue my slit up and down and now it is my turn to moan around his cock. He picks up speed and then darts his tongue into my pussy so he is tongue fucking me. I loose it and pull off his cock and shout out "I am cumming" and I let loose all over his face just as he bites my clit. I latch back down onto his cock and vigorously suck it and pump his shaft with my hand. I need and want his cum now.

I feel his cock start to twitch and finally it starts to expand and I know what is about to happen and then it does. The first rope fires up my brother's shaft and he deposits it to the back of my throat. He shoots even more cum at least 4 or 5 more tasty ropes and I greedily swallow every fucking drop. When he finally stops cumming I squeeze his depleted balls and get one more squirt in my mouth. What a great way to start the day.

We both shower separately and get ready to meet my daughter and her fiancé for a fun filled day. We eat breakfast and go to Wonderworks and spend quite a lot of time there. After that it is a quick lunch and off to downtown Pigeon Forge. We park and walk around for the rest of the day until my daughter says she is can't walk anymore so we decide to be done for the day. We get in our car and head to the BBQ joint in the area and hog up for dinner.

With there still being a couple of hours of daylight we get back to the cabins and decide to hit the pool. I love to work on my tan whenever I can. I get out my 2 piece bikini which consists of 3 small patches that cover my nipples and pussy. I do enjoy when I can get other men to stare at me, especially the married ones since they get slapped by their wife's. My brother's see's my suit and say's "Cat you look hot but are you sure that is appropriate for a family swimming area?". I tell him it is all good and I don't really want tan lines if possible.

We get to the pool and my daughter and her fiancé already have chairs for us. I take my towel and lay it on the chair and put on lotion so I don't burn. I ask my daughter if she could do my back. As I hand her the lotion I undo my top strap so I don't get any tan lines on my back. I can't see but I feel eyes are burning looking at me which gives me a warm feeling between my legs.

We all sit back and talk about how great of a day we had seeing some of the incredible attractions in Pigeon Forge. I especially liked the lumberjack attraction while my daughter loved Wonderworks.

I decide I need some sun on my front so I attach the straps on my top and roll over. I catch a glimpse of my brother looking at me but noticed my future son in law staring me down with a slightly open mouth. I like getting guys attention but he is 28 and will have a son with my daughter so he needs to settle his wondering eye or I will have to put him in his place.

My brother hands me a beer and with the heat of the sun it feels good going down. I notice that the pool area is starting to thin out since it is about 8 pm. We don't have much planned since my daughter is exhausted from walking around all day being pregnant. Now I have some exciting plans for tonight but I don't think I will be sharing them with my daughter.

It was then when the lifeguard announced that the pool was closing early since there was going to be a massive bonfire at the main grounds starting at 9 pm and everyone was invited to join in. We gathered up our stuff and heading back to our respective rooms to change and gather up chairs and warmer clothes and a cooler full of beer.

Once in the room I decided to be a tease and just take off my bathing suit by the bed and walk into the bathroom to rinse off. I could feel my brother's eyes staring at my ass so I give it an extra sway as I walked away.

We grabbed my daughter and her fiancé and head down to the bonfire. There were about 70 people there and plenty of nice spots close to the fire to keep warm. We set up our chairs and relaxed into them to get mesmerized looking into the fire.

We opened up a few drinks and started to formulate plans for tomorrow. We all decided we wanted to get up and out by 9 am so we could get a good breakfast and get started before the crowds and heat built up. It was a very relaxing and soothing fire and I got swept up in it just for the tranquility of it and allowing me to again enjoy this mini vacation.

It was about 10:30 and my daughter announced she was running out of steam and was going to go to bed. We all decided to call it a night as I wanted to make sure she got back to her room with her fiancé without any concern.

Back in my room with my brother he immediately turns on the tv and finds a football game. Shocking I know. I decide to grab my bag and change in the bathroom into bed clothes. I look in my bag to find something to put on that I am hoping won't be on for long and see that I didn't take out the sexy lingerie I brought to turn on my boyfriend. I thought I don't want it to go to waste and think what will my brother think of it. I grab the fishnet body stocking with the crouch less opening and 2 holes open for my tits. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror and am happy with how it looks on my body.

I open the bathroom door and walk out and my brother is staring at the TV. I clear my throat loudly to get his attention. He turns his head and his eyes go wide staring at me in my fishnet body stocking.

He says "damn Cat you look good enough to eat."

I reply "I think you should have a taste and come to your own conclusion."

He pats the bed and says "well you should get into the bed and climb on my face and let me taste your pussy and I'll give you my answer."

You don't have to ask me twice when I have an offer to have my pussy eaten. Of all the men I have been with only my current boyfriend has made me cum from eating my pussy. Maybe he has the magic tongue or all of the others were so damn bad at it.

I climb into bed and position my pussy on my brother's face and proceed to slowly lower myself. He grabs my ass checks so he can control how far I will descend onto his face so he has a clear shot at eating my pussy. He sticks out his tongue and starts to lick my slit. I moan slightly as I love the contact of his tongue on my pussy. He moves up and down which is slowly opening up my lips to invite his tongue to explore even deeper into my pussy.

But first he moves up and lightly bites my clit and that makes me move my ass around but he has a firm hold of me and I have nowhere to move to. Then he presses his whole mouth on my pussy with his tongue darting in and out of me. Now I am starting to warm up and can feel my juices starting to flow. I move my ass up and down so he gets his mouth all over my pussy. I feel the pressure in my pussy building but I can't get over that last mountain to cum on his face.

He frantically eats my pussy faster and playing with my clit and I can feel my pussy dripping even more onto this face. Out of nowhere he flips me and I am on my back and he spreads my legs and goes full assault on my clit. I am squirming and moaning like crazy. I want to cum so badly from his tongue so he can drink all of my juices. I tense up like I am going to cum but can't get there. My brother lifts his head to get some air and to my left I notice that we are not alone.

I see that Bobby (my daughters fiancée) standing in our room just past the adjacent door connecting our rooms. He is staring at me and rubbing his crotch. I try to stay calm and ask him "how long have you been standing there?"

Bobby replies "long enough to see what you two were doing". I ask Bobby that he needs to keep what he has seen to himself. I can't let my daughter know what has happened or she will tell the family and that is all bad.

Bobby shakes his head up and down since he seems to be laser focused on my pussy while he is still rubbing his cock. I decide I need to make sure Bobby won't say a word and tell him to come over to me. Bobby walks quickly to me and I take my hand and rub his cock for him. Bobby lets out a small moan and I know I can persuade him to keep quite. I tell my brother to move so I can get to Bobby without any obstruction. I pull his pants down and expose a very hard cock that is decent in size and looks like it is oozing out precum already. I know this won't take much so I tell Bobby to lay down on his back on the bed. He does and I crawl between his legs and take my tongue and give his balls a gentle lick. I see his cock twitch. I can tell he won't last long once I start to suck his cock so a little teasing is in order.

I continue to lick his balls and gently stoke his cock to keep him hard. More precum comes out and I take my tongue and lick it up. Bobby moans even louder in pleasure so I decide to really make him feel good and I open my mouth and engulf his angry purple head and swirl around his cock and start to slowly suck his cock. More and more precum is coming out of his slit and I know I will have his tasty treat very soon. I then go all the down his cock and press my nose against his pubic bone and start my assault to get his cum out of his balls and down my throat.

I bob up and down and drool all over his shaft making obscene sounds as I beg his cock to shoot down my throat. While sucking his cock I use my hand to cup his balls to get that cum and that does the trick.

Bobby lifts up and yells "I'm cumming" and boys does he. I feel rope after rope hit the back of my throat and I greedily swallow it all not wanting to waste a drop of this delicious seed.

Bobby settles his ass back on the bed as I coax out the last drops of cum from his balls to satisfy my hunger and to make sure he is good to keep his silence. I release his cock from my mouth and he is still hard as hell. Oh the stamina of the youth to keep a hard on after cumming so much.

Then Bobby says "Cathy that was the most incredible blowjob I have ever gotten but now I am still hard and I desperately want to fuck you."

I say "Bobby if you fuck me do you promise to never speak of this to anyone and to never ask for it again? This is a onetime event and you can't ask me ever again."

Bobby says "yes Cathy this will be our secret along with your bother Tim and I will never speak of it again."

I decide I am already in it too deep and go what the hell. I climb up and line up Bobby's cock with the opening in my body stocking and my very wet pussy. I slide down very quickly and feel Bobby fill me up nicely.

I know I am in for a little bit of a ride since Bobby just came so I decide to just pound up and down on his cock. Bobby reaches up and grabs my tits and pinches my nipples very hard. I am feeling so overwhelmed I let loose and cum all over Bobby's cock. I come back to my senses and feel Bobby thrusting upwards so his cock continues its assault on my pussy. I then feel a pushing sensation on my ass and turn around and see Tim's finger going into my ass. I am not a big ass play girl but have had a finger in my ass when my pussy has been eaten.

I continue to get my pussy pounded by Bobby but realize that Tim has climbed onto the bed. I look back and see him stroking his cock and it looks like he is greasing it up. I yell "no my ass is off limits" and try to get up but with Bobby holding onto me as he is fucking me I can't move. I feel something against my sphincter and again tell Tim "I don't do ass fucking."

To which Tim says "well Cat tonight I will take your ass cherry and you can thank me afterwards."

I feel pressure against my sphincter and feel Tim's cock trying to break through my ring and I try to tell him to stop, but to no avail. I feel Tim's cock break though and his head enters my ass. I cry out in pain and Tim at least stops but only for a minute for me to adjust to his cock head in my ass. He slowly inserts more of his cock into my ass and I feel the pain and burning as he is stretching my ass open. Along with Bobby's cock in my pussy I feel like I am full of cock. Tim feeds me more of his cock into my ass until I feel his balls against my ass checks. My brother is ball's deep in my ass where I have never allowed anyone to fuck me before.

I am breathing hard just as they start to move their cocks in and out of my holes. The pain is starting to subside and my body adjusts to the double penetration. I can feel my body reacting and an orgasm isn't far off. All I hear are bodies slapping together and the wet sounds of their cocks ravaging my pussy and ass. I let out "yes fuck my holes harder" as I build to what could be the mother of all orgasms.

Then I feel Tim's hand slap my ass which sends shivers through my body. I tell him to hit my ass harder and he does while Bobby sucks on my nipples. I am in heaven which I never thought I would be being fucked like this. I feel Bobby's cock start to swell and tell him to give his MIL all his hot cum in her pussy and that does it and I feel the first rope coat my pussy. Then Tim roar's and fires a rope in my ass for the first time ever. That sends me over the edge and I start to cum and see stars as I lose complete control of my body. All I can feel is all the cum flooding my pussy and ass. I can't even say anything since I am overcome by my orgasm.

I finally gain my senses and collapse on top of Brandon all sweaty and my brother collapses on top of my. My pussy and ass are full of their hot cum and I am exhausted but feeling like I have never felt before. Then I hear it.

MOM!!!