How I Became a Cum Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to my vacation.
4.1k words
4.57
31.2k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked my head to the left and again heard "MOM." It was my pregnant daughter Susan standing in my room having come in from the connecting door from her room. She is seeing all of us in a very compromising situation. I have her fiancé's cock (Bobby) buried in my pussy and my brother's cock (Tim) in my ass. Both of them just came in me and their cum was starting to ooze out of me.

I start to tell the boys to pull out of me but my daughter yells "stop, stay right the way you are." I think this can't be a good thing. Will she take a picture that will haunt me forever or something worse? "

So I hear noises coming from your room and walk over and see you fucking my fiancé and my uncle" my daughter says.

I say "I am so sorry that I have done something so horrible to hurt you."

My daughter says "I am not angry about that, I am angry that you would do something like this and not invite me over."

Well I am speechless on what my daughter just said. So she has no issue that I got fucked by her fiancé and her uncle, she has an issue that she didn't get to join us?

Before I could even answer she says "boys I need you to pull your cocks out of my mom now." The guys listen to her and pull out of me. I let out a deep sigh since now I feel empty without their cocks. I lay down on the bed to figure out how to deal with this situation.

My daughter moves towards me and tells me to spread my legs. As I do she walks over to me and says "I am hungry and I want me some creampie." With that she lowers her head to my pussy and licks it and the cum that has oozed its way out of me. I am overcome with so emotions that I shout out "oh fuck" and cum when my daughters tongue licks my pussy.

I am lost in my thoughts as my daughter eats the cum out of my pussy and then takes her finger and gets a scoop of cum that runs out of my ass and licks it up. The image of the top of my daughters head between my legs eating my pussy is something I won't ever forget. This goes on for about 5 minutes as my daughter cleans out my pussy clean of her fiancé's cum.

When she is done she sits up and says "that was absolute delicious." "Nothing tastes better than cum but when I get to eat it out of my mother pussy and it's my fiancés cum that is beyond incredible." I am at a loss for words. This is my daughter talking and acting like this. I thought I crossed the line last night by fucking my brother but I cleared that tonight by a mile.

I push myself up and lean against the headboard. My daughter moves and sits next to me. I look over and Bobby & Tim are staring at us stroking their cocks trying to make them hard again.

Susan looks and asks "so mom do you think they can get hard again or did you drain their balls of all that tasty cum?"

I say I bet they can get hard again. What do you have in mind? My daughter gets up and takes off her top showing her tits and nice big belly. Then she reaches down and takes down her pants revealing her bare pussy to everyone. She then climbs back to bed next to me and asks "do you think that my uncle would like to fuck me?"

"Well I would think so since he is still stroking his cock to make it hard". I then turn around and get on all fours and tell Susan to do the same. There we are two horny women with our asses in the air waiting for our men to fuck us. We see that my brother and future son in law get up and move onto the bed.

My daughter says "please Uncle Tim put that hard cock in my dripping wet pussy." I watch as my brother lines up his hard cock and plunges it deep into my daughter. I hear my daughter moan in pleasure and watch as my brother starts to saw in and out of her pussy. I then feel my future son in law press against my cunt and enter me yet again. I coo in pleasure as his cock starts going in and out of my pussy.

I love being fucked doggie style since it always allows me to have that cock as deep as possible and my future son in law is getting nice in deep in my needy pussy.

I hear Tim say "damn Susan your pussy is so tight it feels like a vice on my cock."

Which then my daughter tells my brother "that's because I have wanted my uncles cock for a long time and I want to feel every inch and vein on your cock as you fuck me."

My brother proceeds to pound my daughter's pussy even harder as I hear their skin slap against each other.

With me being distracted I feel Bobby go balls deep into my dripping pussy and I let out an oomph as I feel full in one massive stroke. I feel Bobby's hands dig into my ass as he pounds his cock in my pussy. I feel my tits swaying back and forth with every pump of his cock. In this doggy position I can fell the tip of his cock touch my cervix and I am starting to build to yet another orgasm.

I look to my right and see my brother ramming his cock into my daughter's pregnant pussy with every ounce of energy he has. My daughter is moaning loudly from what I guess she must also be getting close to her own orgasm.

Then I feel my pussy become empty as my future son in law takes out his cock which makes me whimper but then I feel him thrust it into my ass all at once. I bury my head into my pillow and scream in pleasure on the penetration of my ass.

I hear my daughter yell out "I'm cumming" and then my brother says the same thing. I look over and see my daughter with her uncles cock buried in her pussy and my brother arching his back and unloading what I would image is a large load of hot cum.

I need cum too so I reach back and play with my future son in laws balls and try to get him to unload in my ass. He guts and pounds my ass even harder and I tell him "come in my ass baby, mama needs your hot load in her ass."

That is all it took and my son in laws grunts and says "I'm cumming mom" and unleashes the first hot rope of cum into my wanting ass. I shiver and yell "me too" as ropes of hot cum coat the walls of my ass. I lose the strength in my knees and collapse on my stomach.

I finally catch my breath and look over and by daughter and brother are fast asleep. My future son in law pulls out of me and collapses next to me and drifts off to sleep. I gather my thoughts on what this night has brought to me and my family and wonder what the last 2 days of vacation will bring.

The next two days are pretty much the same. We go out and about Pigeon Forge and do all type of fun things during the day. Eat like hogs at all the local restaurants till we can't move. Then we go back to the cabin and fuck all night long till everyone has been drained of cum for the day.

As I pack up the last of my things on Monday to head back home I wonder if my life will go back to the normal one I am used to or will what I have in Pigeon Forge become the new normal. Only time will tell.

2 Weeks Later

Things went back to the normal I had before vacation. I work my ass off every day, my boyfriend doesn't have time to touch me and I haven't been fucked in 2 weeks and I am horny as hell. In other words I am miserable and something has to give. I haven't talked with my brother since we got home. I figured we both wanted to put what we did in Pigeon Forge behind us as one of those weekends we will never forget but couldn't continue to do.

It is Friday night and I can't take it anymore. I decide to text my brother and see if I could come over on Saturday to talk. He texts back that he will be home all day. This gives me hope since while I want to talk with him about what we did in Pigeon Forge I also know I need him to fuck me and hopefully will have no problem getting his cock in my pussy and ass where it belongs.

It is Saturday morning and I decide to make this easy on my brother. I put on a nice sundress and decide to go without a bra or panties (less to take off before we fuck). I drive over to his place at noon figuring that would give us plenty of time to talk and even more time to fuck. I get to the door and knock and hear "come on in" so I open the door. When I enter I am thrown of a loop as I see my brother, my father, his brother and his 2 sons. Then it hits me the football game is on early today and they are all over to watch it. Well so much for me getting laid today and I feel a letdown in my mind.

I say "I'm sorry I forgot the game was on early today, I will let you all have fun and be on my way." As I turn around and walk back towards the door I hear my brother say "it's ok we were all expecting you to show up around this time."

I get a confused look on my face but looking at my family they all have an odd smile on their faces. I am not sure what to think until my brother says "Cat they all know what went on in Pigeon Forge and that is why they are here."

My jaw drops as I hear this. How could my brother tell our family what we did? It was incest and most everyone would condone us and ostracize us from the family and I need my families support in life. I ask him why the hell would he tell anyone what happened in Pigeon Forge?

My brother says "last weekend we were all here watching football and by the end of the day I had drunk too much and it slipped out." "They didn't believe me but I told them that if you ever came over I would show them."

Show them? What is he implying and why is my pussy starting to get wet? I wanted my brother one on one and there are 5 guys here. Do they expect me to take them all on? Can I handle taking all of them on singularly or at the same time? Why is this thought going through my mind and why is my pussy juices dripping down my leg?

Then my brother says "Cat it is time to show everyone just how much you want this as much as we want to do this with you."

He was right. I want this to happen and to hell if it is my family. I walk to the bedroom and turn my head around and say "who wants to join me?" Everyone at the same time stood up and started to walk over to me into the bedroom. Once inside I lift my sundress over my head exposing that I was naked underneath it.

My father chimes in "see she was naked under her dress, she was coming here to fuck her brother but now she gets all of us."

He was right. I was going to fuck my brother but now I get all 5 of my family members. I watch as all of them in record time remove all of their clothes and are now naked around me. I look and all of them are stroking their cocks to get them hard. I know a much better way to get them all hard and ready to fuck me. I sit down on the side of the bed and motion for them to gather around me so I can suck and stroke all of their cocks and get them hard for me.

I start on my father and wrap my lips around this cock. He moans as I do this and at the same time I grab his 2 son's cocks and start to stoke them. I watch as my as my dad's brother and my own brother stroke their cocks. I continue to do this with all of them over the next 5 minutes as they switch spots around me. Finally after I get them all hard and ready for action I tell my dad to lay down on the bed.

He lays down on the bed and I climb onto the bed and lift my leg and straddle him. I grab my dad's hard cock and line it up with my wet pussy. I think to myself am I really going to sit on my dad's cock and have him in my wonton pussy? Of course I am since I am so horny. I lower myself until I am sitting on my dad's pelvis. I hear him let out a moan and now I know why I always heard my mom moan when my dad fucked her. His cock felt so damn good in my pussy.

I start to move my ass up and down so I can fuck his cock. I am in heaven. I am getting the fucking I wanted and needed so badly and it was from my dad. Just then his brother moved to the front of the bed and presented me with his hard cock for my mouth. Not wanting to waste a minute I open wide and he shoves his cock deep into my throat. Here I am fucking my dad and sucking his brothers cock. It is too much for me and I moan loudly and shake as I orgasm for the first time in 2 weeks.

I am going to town on these 2 cocks when I see the 2 sons on either side of me. I lift myself up and tell my dad to use his hands to hold me up by my tits. I then reach out with both of my hands and start to jack off my cousins while still getting fucked by my dad and face fucked by his brother's cock. I am starting to get that feeling in my stomach that I am building to another orgasm. Then I feel my ass cheeks being spread apart and I feel that familiar pressure against my asshole. It is my brother getting his cock lined up with my ass and getting ready to ram it in me.

I moan onto my uncle's cock as my brother shoves his cock in my ass. I feel the thin lining between my pussy and ass barely holding on between my dads' and brother's cock. I cum right then and there shaking and barely keeping my wits about me as I realize I am now "airtight" for the first time in my life.

As I regain my senses I am getting pounded at all 3 of my holes. My mouth is slobbering all over my uncle's cock as he face fucks me. My dad and brother are assaulting my pussy and ass together and I feel like I am going to split in 2, all the while I am still trying to jack off my cousins.

Then I feel my uncles cock start to expand in my mouth and I know what is about to happen. I move my mouth back to the head of his cock and when I do I feel the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat. I hear my uncle moan as more ropes of delicious cum fill my mouth. I keep swallowing since I never want to lose of drop of any cum. After the last drop of cum comes out of the slit of his cock I suck one more time to make sure I get everything his balls can produce for me.

I feel my dad start to lift up and pound my pussy real fast and he tells me "baby I am about to cum" to which I say "yes daddy fill me with your hot cum." One last thrust and my daddy lets loose and shots that first rope into my pussy. It makes me instantly cum feeling my daddy's cum in my pussy. He shoots off another 3-4 shots to coat my insides with this juice. I lose all senses and collapse onto his chest.

Then I feel my cousins cocks stiffen and they shoot rope after rope of their cum on my face. I am covered in cum and couldn't be happier. Now I tell my brother I need his cum in my ass so everyone will have cummed. He picks up speed seeing how desperate I am for his cum and then he buries his cock deep in my ass and unleashes his cum coating my rectum. I go off yet again with another orgasm as I feel his cum coat my ass giving all of my holes a load in them.

I collapse on my stomach and my brother pulls out of my ass. I feel the cum dripping out of my ass and pussy and strangely feel empty since I have no cocks in any of my holes. I roll over and just look at all of my family spent and kind of wondering if they would be able to go another round or not. I ask for a beer since I need some liquid other than cum to wet my whistle. We sit there for a short time and I ask is anyone going to be able to get it up again for another round. They all say they are somewhat tired but would be happy to jerk off and cover my face and tits with their cum.

I say that as long as they can cum through again lets drain your nuts one last time. Everyone gathers around the bed and start to stroke their cocks and I can see they are starting to get hard again. Looks like they like the idea of giving me a bukkake bath of their cum. I notice that my dad grabs a pillow from the chair and tells me to lift my ass up. He puts the pillow under my ass and tells me to spread my legs. I do which exposes both of my cum filled holes to him and I watch as he lines up his cock to my gaping asshole.

I ask him "daddy did mom ever let you fuck her in the ass?"

He said never and he has always wanted to experience it. I tell him "well daddy my ass is yours to plow and fuck as hard and as long as you want." With that he puts my legs on his shoulders and shoves his cock into my ass all at once to the hilt till I feel his balls against me. I let out a moan as I wasn't expecting him to be so rough but once I catch my breath I am ready to get my ass fucked by my daddy.

I feel so full in this position as my daddy pounds my asshole slowly making sure I feel every vein in his cock as he stretches my asshole even farther. I see that everyone else is now stroking their cocks faster and this sight is turning them on. I encourage them to get that spunk nice and hot so when they are ready to unload their nutsack all over my face and tits it will be a warm welcomed sight to see and feel.

I am getting pounded into the bed by my daddy as his assault on my ass continues and is starting to speed up. He is getting into my ass and by his facial expressions is loving it. I then hear my cousins say "I am going to cum" and then I see the first rope of cum shoot out of their pee holes and splatter across the bridge of my nose. I close my eyes so I don't get their cum in my eyes but I can feel rope after rope of cum cover my face and my closed eyes.

My face is covered in cum as I try to open my eyes so I can see again. I notice that my brother and uncle are jacking off very fast which means they must be getting close. I tell them "come on boys cover my tits with you hot cum." This gets them to stroke their cocks even faster and I hear my uncle roar and fire a long white rope of cum that lands on my left tit. Another 3-4 ropes come across my tit and then my brother unloads on my right tit. I am so excited that now besides my face my tits are coated with hot sticky cum.

I turn back my attention to my daddy who is still pounding my asshole with everything he's got. I reach down and start to feverously rub my clit since I want to cum when my daddy cums in my ass. It was a sight to see, me rubbing my clit moaning like a cheap whore and my ass getting stretched by my daddy. I look at him and say "daddy your little girl needs your cum in her ass. Drain your balls in my ass and make me a happy daughter."

With that I feel my own orgasm coming on very quick with all the talk and fucking and then I feel my daddy's cock expand in my ass and I know he is about to cum. I rub my clit even faster and yell "I'm going to cum daddy" and I feel myself go off and start to buck and then my daddy grunts and I feel the ropes of his hot cum coat the inside of my ass and I start to see stars as I am having the most intense orgasm I have had in years.

My daddy unloads what seems like a gallon of cum in my ass. I start to finally come down from my orgasm as he pulls his cock out of my ass. I now feel empty as his cum start to ozze out of my well used ass. I can only just lay there covered in cum and thoroughly exhausted. Everyone puts on their clothes and tells me goodbye and thanks for a great time.

My brother walks over to me and tells me how hot I look and how great today was. I couldn't argue with him. He then motions to the corner of the room and tells me about the camera that was set up that videotaped the entire gangbang that just happened. He tells me that unless I come back every weekend for more of the same and maybe with more people that he won't let the tape be seen by anyone.

Hell my brother is blackmailing me to keep fucking everyone and be a total slut. I shake my head up and down signaling that I will be back again next week. Little did he know and I won't tell him I was going to ask if we could do this again next weekend.

In my mind I have completed whatever the journey was that started on vacation and have become a cum slut!