How I Became a Cum Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
A vacation changes my world forever.
2k words
4.46
77.5k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe my asshole of a boyfriend. I would have hoped after 12 years of being together that he would have known that when I plan a trip for us that he shouldn't back out of it. I wanted this trip to reenergize our relationship. It had been months since we had sex and I needed that to change. I am 53 and in decent shape. I had my boobs done a few years ago to keep me up with the other pharmaceutical sales reps that were a lot younger than me. I stand 5' 8" and weigh 143 lbs with 36c full breasts. I can still turn heads and most importantly get the doctors to keep their business with me which allows me to keep up my lifestyle. Oh by the way my name is Cathy.

I look into the mirror as I fix my face and wonder how I am going to be able to drive 6 hours to Pigeon Forge with my pregnant daughter and her boyfriend. I just wanted to cry since I work all the time and don't have the energy to drive. How could my boyfriend tell me at the last minute that he couldn't go because he was too busy with work. Hell it was a long 5 day holiday weekend so what could be more important than us getting away from Thursday till Monday for a much needed mini vacation.

My daughter (Susan) comes into the bathroom and sees my frustration and says "why don't you ask your brother to come with us, he would be happy to drive for a free vacation". I thought that was a brilliant idea since he never gets to go anywhere.

I gave him a quick call and within minutes he agrees. I tell him that he has 30 minutes to pack and come to my house so we can head out in my SUV and be on the road by 4 pm and get to Pigeon Forge by 10 pm.

My brother (Tim) arrives and we head out leaving my worthless boyfriend behind. Along the way we all talk and have a great time. Finally arriving in Pigeon Forge we stop at the Speedway and grab a case of beer. I love to drink at least a 6 pack every night and with my mood it will be a heavy night for sure.

We get to the twin cabins which I get for free since I am the highest sales women in our company and they reward me will all kind of extra perks to keep me happy. Tim says "let me grab all the luggage and you all get settled in your rooms". Susan and her boyfriend take the first cabin which leaves the 2nd cabin for me and Tim. Susan calls out "we'll catch you in the morning. I'm beat and being 7 months pregnant I need my sleep".

As I open the door I let out a moan as I forgot that the room had only a king size bed since it was supposed to be a sex filled weekend for me and my boyfriend. I call the front desk to ask for a hideaway bed but was told there was nothing available because of the holiday weekend and that they were sold out of rooms. Tim comes in behind me and says "don't worry Cat, it is a big bed and I plan on drinking a lot so I will sleep soundly on my side of the bed".

After I settle in and get to my 4th beer I am finally feeling relaxed. Tim and I talk about our lives and how fucked up our family is. I didn't always get along with Tim but over the years we have become good friends and can rely on each other. Being 3 years older than Tim I have always had to be the level headed one. It is now around midnight and I am feeling real good after opening my 6th beer. I notice that Tim is being a light weight and is starting to nod off at times. Unfortunately the effects of the beer on me (I get horny) are happening yet again and I can't really relieve myself since Tim is next to me. Ugh again I go back to Sam for not coming with me. He could have had his way with me and I would have finally been happy.

Tim gets up and tells me "got to pee before going to sleep". He gets up and crosses in front of the bed. I notice that he had taken off his shorts and was just in his tidy whities. I focus and notice he has a decent bulge under them and immediately tell myself why the hell am I looking. Damn horniness. I take the opportunity to remove my shorts so I can get ready to go to sleep.

We drink another beer and Tim says he is going to sleep. I am not quite there yet so I pop open my 7th and hopefully last beer since it is now 1 am. I'm watching a fixer up show when I look over and notice that Tim has rolled onto his back and his covers moved off of him. Then I see it, his bulge looks even bigger since it is so close. I look away and think again I can't have these thoughts. I turn my head slowly and can't help myself and stare at his bulge. Now I am starting to get horny again and I start to rub my pussy over my underwear. I am getting wet thinking of Tim's bulge and what I want to do with it.

I rub hard and pull down my underwear so I can get directly to my freshly shaven pussy. I am franticly rubbing faster and want to cum so bad. I notice that Tim's cock twitches in his underwear and that is all it takes and I moan into my pillow as I cum. After I come down I think about the wrong I just did thinking about my brother's Tim cock. I guzzle down the rest of my beer and decide I need to go to sleep before anything else happens.

I got up and went to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to get up during the night. Walking back to bed I looked again and I swear my brother's bulge got bigger. Now my pussy was absolutely dripping wet and I lost control. I slid back into bed and leaned over and got a closer look. I couldn't help myself and I slowly pulled down my brother's underwear and exposed his cock. It was at half mass and was decently sized but I was shocked that he was shaven clean. I almost came right then and there. That is one of my many turn ons.

I gently grabbed his cock and felt it pulsate in my hand. I slowly started to stroke it as not to wake him up but to see him fully erect. It didn't take too long before he was hard in my hand. I was soaking wet and with my other hand started to finger fuck my pussy. I was so horny and needed more. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and stared to suck and lick it. I was in heaven. It had been months since I had a cock in my mouth and loved it even if it was my brother.

I checked and he was still asleep as I worked up and down licking his shaft. He was pulsing when my tongue licked the veins down to his balls. I started to pick up speed since I wanted his cum and at the same time keep him asleep so he thought he had a great wet dream. I continued my assault on his cock deep throating him and waiting for him to explode when I felt his hand touch the back of my head and he said "Oh Cat keep sucking my cock". I didn't know what to feel. Here I was getting the cock I so desperately needed but now my brother was aware and he was ok with it.

I continued to suck his cock and how I went into overdrive on fingering my pussy. I was moaning loudly into his cock and he was encouraging me on. After a few more minutes I couldn't contain myself. I took my mouth off his cock and sat up and lifted my shirt over my head showing him my great tits. His callused hands reached up and squeezed them and then his fingers pinched my nipples. The electric shock that went through my body almost made me cum but I needed more. To hell with taboos, I needed my brother's cock. I then climbed up on him and lined up my pussy with his cock.

I lowered myself slightly down and felt his cock head separate my lips. I thought right then I was going to cum but I kept control and pushed down and felt him penetrate past my lips. I had his head in my pussy. I was soaking wet and continued my downward assault. Within a minute I had him completely in my pussy and that set me off. I came hard and loud and Tim was holding onto me to steady me as I shock violently.

"Oh Cat your pussy is so damn tight" my brother shouts out as I go up and down on his hard cock. He grabs my ass and helps by forcing me up and down on his cock. Each stroke opens up my pussy to accept his cock deep into me nearly hitting my cervix. Tim pulls me down towards him and grabs by tit with his mouth and starts sucking on my nipple. It feels incredible as he licks all around it and bites down on it which makes me moan in pleasure. The assault on my pussy and tits is getting me to a boiling point that I will cum again soon.

Just then Jim grabs my hips and rolls us over and now he is on top of me with his hard cock still in my pussy. I look into his eyes and tell him "pound my pussy as hard as you can and make your sister cum". Then he starts to pound my pussy like a mad man. I haven't been fucked this hard in a long time and I really missed it. My ass is pounded into the bed as his assault with his cock in my pussy continues. I rest my legs on his shoulders so he can get in as deep as possible.

I tell him "come on brother I want you're cum" and he responds "you are a nasty sister wanting her brother's cock and his cum". I say "hell if you can always fuck me this way you can have my pussy any time you want it". I see his face start to strain and I know he is close and so am I. I decide to put him over the edge and say "come on Jim cum in my pussy and breed your sister like you always have wanted to". I was right that that would set Jim off. He jerked his back and I felt the first hot stream of cum hit my pussy walls which sent me over the edge and I came at the same time. I kept feeling stream after stream of his hot cum fill my pussy to the brim and I couldn't be happier.

Finally after what felt like an hour he finally stopped cumming and I was settling down from my orgasm as well. We were both covered in sweat and out of breath. Tim lifted up and I felt that sadness of his cock leaving my pussy and he rolled onto his back. I could feel the hot cum oozing out of my pussy and down to my butt crack. I was in heaven. I just got what I wanted on this vacation. A good hard fuck and my pussy full of cum. Little did I know that it would be my brother giving me what I needed. As I fall asleep I could only think what would the rest of the vacation have instore for me.