All Comments on 'How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Ch. 02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
Great series!

Looking forward with rock hard anticipation to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it--hot story!

This is a great cuck/bi story. Loved the way he is totally submissive to Steve's cock! Please give us more!

RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
DEPRAVED

This makes sense only to the totally depraved sexually perverted half men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is totally what Loving Wives is about!

Awesome and hot!!!!!!!!!

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
YES!

Been waiting so long for the sequel!!! And it was HOT!!!

stevolutionstevolutionalmost 13 years ago
finally

not bad at all! thanks for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

So, so good... Please write a sequel. I need it. I want it!!

kinkynastydomkinkynastydomalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Love to read more of it...add more perversions ;)

shaved4hershaved4herover 12 years ago
Great

Loved the way it all tied together. Shaving and eating sperm...mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE

I LOVE IT. GIVE US MORE AND THEN MORE AGAIN. NOT A NEW AND DIFFERENT STORY, GIVE US MORE OF THE SAME STORY WITH BLACK COCKS.

cmhsubcmhsubover 12 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEVER AGAIN.

im never reading anything on this site ever again.i was feeling sick on chapter 1 page 1 and then completely stopped reading towards the end. i came to this chapter just to tell you this is the most disgusting, gross, unbalanced, fag rag thing i've ever seen. please dont add any more chapters to this story....or write anything like this...EVER AGAIN, and with that said i will never use this site ever again.

Congratulations, I hope your happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
last commenter is a hypocrite

Your story was great. The title gave fair warning to anyone who would be offended reading this, so the previous commenter is way off base. I though the story was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another cocksucking cuckold

Whenever I found a hot woman (most of them I married) it wasn't long before I let her know I wanted her to share her pussy with others. All three of my wives came around to one degree or another and my present wife is always up for some strange cock. She wanted me to believe she was my submissive and we both used that pretext as a comfortable way to go about arranging for her to have all the strange cock she wanted.

About two years ago she fed me my first cock in a 3sum situation and since that time I have sucked most of her lovers (many of them who had claimed to be straight). We both like her holding his cock up for me to suck and most of the time I clean his cummy cock right after he withdraws from her.

It's hot to be with a woman who realizes it is okay for her to be a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

This is a HOT story, which deserves continuation. How far can he take them?

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Chapter 3???

When is chapter 3 coming. You've developed a nice story, You should continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy shit that's funny

A commenter wrote about how his three wives have been down this path...seriously? Three wives?? Gee, wonder what brought on the divorces? lol. I can hear the wifes inner voice now "gee, looks like honey-poo is really into sucking a dick...maybe he's not the man for me!" Hey..the story is pretty funny (and nasty) but the comments are just too much! You're not even looking for humor (or irony) and all of a sudden, there it is!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Would love to be Bobby!

Damn! That was good!!! Would LOVE to be Bobby as I don't have the balls to approach another man at this point in my life but certainly wouldn't turn it down if presented. And to have that same man break the news of my cocksucking escapades to my wife and turn me into their cuckold - every cocksucking sissy's dream cum true!!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

still not my thing but i had to read it to make sure l o l ......5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Please continue this insanely hot story,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not as hot as the first one but it will burn your finger!

Liked this one especially the wife revealing that she was as much of a fuck toy as her hubby. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What was the point of making a big deal about her sleeping with black guys? I found that to be more than a but racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

more?

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 10 years ago
Great story

I hope you decide to write more chapters for it!

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoover 10 years ago
LOved it

Both this story and the first chapter were so damn exciting. Wishing I was the main character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sorry but this just doesn't anything for me..I could be a pussy boy for a night, a weekend or even a year but when that session is over, there won't be any more unless and until I want to. I can let someone dominate during that session but not at their beck and call. If I was still married, I'd never accept the circumstances in this story. I know it does happen though.

You are a good writer, just not my cup of tea.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Loved both chapters. I have been married twice, but the best relationship I have had with a woman was the one where she bought other men home and fucked them while I watched. I loved eating her pussy after they had cum in it. I have since found that I love sucking cocks and getting fucked. The cum tastes so much better when I get it straight from the source. As you might have guessed, I am now a fag and a cum slut.

blanchetv2blanchetv2about 10 years ago
Great story

i loved your story going from gay to cuck was soooooo exciting. i wish my wife would want to get fucked by bigger cocks than mine! And i'd love to get fucked by them too!

*kisses*

blanche

robert11566robert11566about 10 years ago
Wishing that was me

I so associate with this story. I think every day of this type of situation and how much I wish that would happen too me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a worshipful wife

the black man is superior. as the inferior beta male, just a white sissy boy really, the black bull is justified in taking my wife. she was reluctant at first, but after dating him for a few months, she was unable to resist the temptation, and told me about it. she was falling in love with him, and it would soon be my duty to drink his strong seed from her beautiful white vagina. she spends more time with him now, saying that she can't stand being around me, now that she knows what a real man is like. she is having his baby. i'm proud of her and worship the superior black man's cock with her anytime they'll let me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Humiliating

Getting my face fucked in front of my wife by an alpha stud while he's telling her I'm worthless to her now because he's turned me into a gay cock slut. Yum. Yes please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

is there a sequel or other part at all?

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
BBC

I would love to live my life as a cuckold forever sucking cum from my wife's cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Both parts of the story start off well, but they go out of control when the wife appears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No

I would have shot this man honestly. He didn't turn gay he was bi and he married Laurie for a reason. A man who was once straight can't say goodbye to pussy forever. It's just not possible. I hope you die, for giving up your wife. She doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve to live.

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

A truly BEAUTIFUL story! And a great 2nd chapter to the first! I LOVE the dialog...especially Steve's commands. I just wish he'd made Bobby emphasize being totally gay more. Laurie needed more of that! But great anyway...I soooo would LOVE to be Bobby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved every word

What a great story! I have often dreamed of being in a situation like this but to read this made me super hard and ready to cum. I sincerely wish I was the gay cock slut here! Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The wife was a major turn off for me.

She used this as an opportunity to cheat in the marriage. She basically said she had better and would find better. I feel her character is not very likeable. She wouldn't even be able to openly cheat had it not been for Bobby and Steve. I am surprised she doesn't have something.

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Great follow on

Love this story as a follow up from the original, Let me know when you write more please. I fully understand how Bobby feels having given my wife to another man 4 years ago since then I have been her cuckold in the same way as Bobby is now. Just wish my wife's bull would use me like Steve uses Bobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My wife and I separated for awhile last year and she used the time away to resume seeing a muscular jock from her college days. A few months ago I ran into her boss at a trade show and settling in next to me for a drink one evening, we talked and he eventually began asking questions about our marriage. I was guarded but soon he was implying my wife was too much woman for me, that folks around the office just assumed I was gay, that ours was a marriage of convenience. I was stunned and stuttered but before I could answer he put his hand on my thin thigh and said, "Don't worry. I like boys with fat asses!" I tried to push his hand away and was about to stand when he grabbed my crotch and told me to sit and listen. Apparently my wife had told his secretary that my small cock had never satisfied her, that my effeminate ways while good for taking care of the house were tiring her out, that she wanted a real man. I was shocked into silence, hurt and defeated.

His verbal seduction was right on time, silky smooth and oddly soothing, and before the night was over I was in his room, sucking his fat cock and drinking his cum. The next night I was back and I not only sucked him but let that cock make me the woman I was always meant to be. My wife is back home. She sees her stud regularly, and I see mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a gay cuckhold husband too

I too have become a gay cuckhold husband too, just like in this story. I love it when my wife and my master have sex in front of me and then make me lick up their cum. Then my master feeds me his cock and then fucks my man-pussy while my wife watches. I love the look on her face when she's watching me suck a big cock. Just like in your story, when our master is not around, she invites her male friends over to our house and I suck their cocks too and then they fuck my wife and then fuck me while I lick their cum out of her cunt. Please continue this series of stories. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How Humiliating

One of these, being dominated and made to suck cock/take it up the ass OR being cuckolded is so humiliating....both, oh wow. I lost a bet to my wife's boss and ended up sucking his cock late one night as a party at his house wound down. He'd uncovered something in me I never knew existed and over the ensuing months I repeated the act numerous times. Most times I was on my knees, his fat cock in my mouth, his hands guiding my head, but one afternoon he fixed me sandwiches and we shared a bottole of wine. Gradually he seduced me eventually taking me in his arms rubbing and kissing me. Within an hour we were on his bed and he'd greased his cock and my ass. I gave it up to him then and have never looked back.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
UJnbelievable - but so plausible!

I claim I don't go for domination, but this story totally fucked me! I wanted all of it, him fucking my wife, getting me to suck the come out of her, her getting off on him fucking me up the ass, her stories about being gang banged, everything. And on the way home,she lets him know he's her pussy cuckold now, and she's going to get him fucked over and over..... I want every inch of it -- including being dominated by Steve and also by Laurie. A whole new side of me, and I love it! Thank you, thank you! Will you please fuck me like that,...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn

I want that! I want to be cucholded by my wife. Made to service her lovers and then her. How do you get that to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Boy can I imagine the additional chapters. Please restart this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How similiar!

My wife and I have been married seven years and she is a fox; I'm no slouch and work out at the club three times a week. I met a very well endowed fellow at the gym and he came onto me in the sauna. We had a drink afterwards at his condominium and he induced me to suck his cock; I couldn't get enough of it. A week later he paid us a surprise visit with a bottle of brandy and surprisingly we went swimming in our pool. Sean asked Janet about her sexual experiences after a few drinks and he asked her if I had told her what I had done the week before? She said, "No" and he told me to come over to him and show my wife; we were skinny dipping and I bent down and swallowed half of his large cock as he told Janet to come sit beside him to get a better view. I looked up and they, too, were kissing and that night he fucked her three times and I sucked his cock again and ate my wife out. That night she made me her cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a sissy cock slut I am

and I long to hear those same words from a man and my wife. I long to look up from the cock in my mouth then pull back and willingly admit what he has admitted, what so many of us want to say. I am a cock slut. I live for the cock and man who owns me. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wife finds out I am gay

My wife had our oldest daughter check out my computer and she found a picture of me with a cock in my mouth. She printed it out and asked me why. I told her I loved cock sucking had been gay all my life. She started bringing guys home so did my daughter I was made to suck their cocks. And clean my wife with my tongue.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Enjoyed Story

Your story really was so close to home. I am not Gay, but am bi-sexual. Having watched my wife with other men over the years this story brought back some pleasant memories. Also brought back some deep desires in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have always wanted to share the wife and her do this to me. She already uses strapons and huge butt plugs on me ! And I have become her anal queen. She even talked to me and called me a black clock slut and told me maybe she would get me the real thing.

CuckinTxCuckinTxover 6 years ago
Even better

Wow...this was better than the first. I would love to be my wife's cuckold. I would serve her and any man she wants me to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit

One of my hottest times was getting on my knees next to my bed taking a stranger’s fresh cummy cock in my mouth after he dismounted my wife and sucking him off while the two of us watched my wife spread her legs to welcome yet another stranger (to all of us) fuck his load into her cunt.

Lucky to have been with three fabulous women who learned to love spreading their legs for others

Hotnanr88Hotnanr88over 6 years ago
I can't wait for .03

SO Hott!! I got off several times just thinking about eating his cum out of her after she fucked him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
I wish my wife knew that I'm a gay cock slut

I too am a sissy married in-the-closet gay cock slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I've been sucking cock for years and been getting fucked for the last 3 years. My wife doesn't know but I truly want her to find out. The way it happens in your story would be fantastic - I wouldn't have to dread the difficult conversation with her but instead she would see herself with her own eyes. She would then understand and realize what a faggot I am. Becoming her cuckold would be the next step. I would love to watch her get fucked by a man with a big dick which I would suck first to get it ready to fuck her. I also want him to fuck my man-pussy while my wife watches and sees for herself that I'm a sissy faggot bitch. Yes, I also crossdress sometimes and wearing nylons, panties and a bra while my wife watches me get fucked is my ultimate dream.

Please continue this fantastic story. I can't wait for chapters 3 & 4 & 5 and so on.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Best to tell

Just be honest and tell your wife you want to make out with a married man. Most wives fantasize this act . My wife gets off if I tell her about a guy I think is hot . She encourages me to make a move on him. She hopes she gets involved with the two of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

there needs to be a chapter 3 of this its amazing and I am so fucking turned on right now

KwhyKwhyover 5 years ago
Fucking great story!

Am I ever glad you had chapter 2 because this was one of the best stories I have read. There are only a handful that have got me as hard as what your stories have. I'm jacking off as I am writing this! Continue the series because it would be a shame not to!

KwhyKwhyover 5 years ago
Fucking great story!

This was one of the best stories that I have read. It had me anticipating and on the edge of my seat with my cock in my hand the whole time. As it is now. Please continue this series because it would be a shame not to. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too!

my story is similar to this, both my wife and I were and still are totally turned on by the fact that I went from being straight to a total effeminate flaming faggot in only two years. It feels great and it feels so right. If I had known that homosexuality felt this good I would have turned years ago. GAY is THE WAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

I’d love to be in his shoes I’d love to become a cock sucking cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot..

So hot.. I want a big hard cock deep in my virgin ass. Fucking my man pussy and slapping my ass with his balls. Take me .. let me feel your cock pulse and explode deep inside my hungry ass. Nice story.. wish we had a hot tub.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For Me and My Wife

This was the greatest. Not only would I suck a guy like Steve, I'd suck the writer just for writing this piece. I have never even revealed my bisexuality to my wife, but this story makes me realize that I want her to know I'm not just bisexual, I'm gay. I want to be her cuckold, because I've never been much good at sex anyway. I have no gay experience, but I'm ready for the humiliation of it, just like the author.

cbmbcbmbover 5 years ago

...*favoriting both chapters for hubby to see next time he logs in.....blushing*...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Luv your Writing Sir!!!!! Im Sooo Very Cock Hungry & faggot for cumm

Id Luv being Bobbie.. I Luv licking up my own cummm Every time I Read your Stories... Im Such a cummthirsty cocksucking beta (faggot) bitch boi .. & I LUV being called a Faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I want to suck cock so bad right now!!

WMLA44WMLA44about 5 years ago
Incredible Story

This is the story I come back to most often ! So well written! It’s a wonderful story and you are a very impressive writer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Submitting to a strong Mistress

I'm a regular hetero guy with a lovely wife and an active sexual life. She did not know I also am the slut for my Mistress, who pegged me frequently to get me loving cock and now gives me to groups of her male friends around to be used. Like Bobby, I am in heaven when on all fours taking a huge cock in my cunt (Mistress makes me call it that) and also in my mouth. I absolutely love taking their cocks and their cum.

My wife found out my secret when Mistress invited her to a recent evening do as the guest of honour. She watched me being taken in both holes over and over again. Her reaction: she brought herself to orgasm as I was fucked, and as we slept that night, told me she had always known I was bi and loved cock. Our marriage is even stronger than it was before, so I understand Bobby and Laurie totally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Strong Mistress

I wrote about how my Mistress has made me a gay cock slut and how my wife discovered this part of my life recently, actually finding it an incredible turn on to watch her husband sucking huge cocks and being fucked by them.

What I wanted to say was how accurately watchdawg captures the transformation from normal male to gay cock slut, loving the feeling of submission. Thank you, sir, and I look forward to the next episode in Bobby and Laurie’s life as sluts for Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck

I’ve always wanted to suck cock and be taken too this story is so good I love how it all happens and he turns gay or maybe bi but most of all I love his wife took it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Bring it on

Such a hot story. We’re right there, we love bisexual sex and gangbangs. Xoxoxoxo Annette 💋💋

dacoach44dacoach44over 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Like a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best...

This is the best story I have ever read. It seemed so personal, as I have had such a fantasy for a very long time. It was as though I had written this myself from my own experiences and desires. I would soooo love to be a "Steve's" cock whore slut and suck and fuck whenever and whoever he demanded. I would love for him to take me in front of my wife and then, as in the story, fuck her and breed her and turn her into his own private whore. Taking her on trips and having her fuck total strangers. Calling me to tell me how she's being used. Telling me she's always going to fuck bareback so that she can take in load after load and at some point be impregnated by a total stranger.

iwannabeacumslut56iwannabeacumslut56about 4 years ago
Man you are good

Great part 2. Way to come back with a sequel.

August74August74almost 4 years ago

Loved it! Mixing gay and cuckold was hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BRUH

BRUH

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 3 years ago
I wish!!!

Sunday morning, in my panties, and tight little frilly top. Wanting to get on my knees and lick her toes. ...sometimes she lets me.

thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so highly rated

5*

plasticman29plasticman29over 3 years ago

it was so hot i would love for that to be me i am a proud cock sucker and have been for a long time

arnoldradarnoldradover 3 years ago
Memories

I wish this was me as well. Very hot story. In actuality, I was married & after 15 yrs I started having gay sex with my best friend. My wife always said, after I fuckeD her, that she wanted more. So one night I invited my friend over, and he stayed outside the bedroom until I was thru fuckin g my wife, then I brought him in, saying something like, "You wanted more, so here he is". But instead of accepting him, she was appalled & demanded he leave. Later I confessed that my friend & I were having gay sex.She blew up & told the world & we got divorced. But there is a happy ending, cause I married my husband 7 yrs ago after he got divorced & we have been together over 12 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MMM, yummy!I

I would love to be in a setup like this! Being able to eat pussy and suck cock all the time would be perfect! I have enjoyed sucking cocks in a balcony of a porn movie theater before, many times. I even went with my wife one time and we both sucked cocks and fucked, too. I loved having my wife watching me sucking off black guys and swallowing all their cum. We both had so much fun doing it together... Many times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Best

One and two......still among the hottest stories on this site. Chapter one brings out the gay boy I sometimes am; chapter two reminds me that my wife knows I’ve been unmanned and taken, and am no longer man enough for her. Bravo!

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 3 years ago

What an Amazing story. F**king HOTTT... think most to my opinion.. most guy would definitely like to enjoy something like this.. great job on the story.. keep up the great work

KRoyKRoyabout 3 years ago

Love this series. It is so HOT. Thank you for writing it and sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was noticeable that the fellow who seduced him in Chapter One worked the convention room with ease - the three ladies I got started in sharing their pussies were the same way - as the third of my three wives said yesterday, "Since I have fucked many dozens of men from all walks of life within an hour of meeting them(a few pilots, engineers, salesmen, other women's husbands and their boyfriends) I have the confidence to know I could have most of them within the hour and many of the men know the same about me."

It took me 4-5 years to get my hot 23 year old wife to be a hotwife 3-4 times a year, My 35 year old widow only fucked the one guy in Las Vegas but I watched one of her co-workers playing with her tits a few years later at a company do. On the other hand, my present wife was 50 when I met her for breakfast and told her I would be sharing her with others. Within a month she was a hot girlfriend and often said to me, "I hope you never change your mind about letting other men have me!" Primarily, my wives were socially adept, usually horny and ready for the next swinging dick that approached them. Most women I was interested in were fun to be around and knew I wanted other men to fuck them. It's a wonderful life when your wife feeds another man's cock into your mouth because they are truly addictive and just because a man tells you he is straight ... he will seldom refuse you sucking the cum out of him.

somanydreams2somanydreams2about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I hope there are more cumming. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must disagree with the consensus. I did not like this story. Steve was an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG what a hot story. I loved it. I wish I could find a Steve to own us also.

bibadgerbibadgerover 2 years ago

I loved both parts of this story!! Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking incredible!!

Lovesex53Lovesex53over 2 years ago

Fucking incredible hot, wish to be owned by some one like this, wowww

nerdguy8469nerdguy8469over 2 years ago

So hot. Such a scary story but so hot at the same time. Hell we are close to Boone.

birdogbirdogover 2 years ago

OMG !!! I wish some man would fuck me in front of my wife .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love love both parts of the story. Wish he would have allowed you to stay bi since he was bi. You can equally love both.

427427about 2 years ago

Yes, part 2 was as good as part 1.....My ex would be thrilled at the way this turned out and SO would I.....Wonder where she is??.....

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Great story.I’d love to be the submissive cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so very hot! I wish I was Laurie.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 2 years ago

As I said before my wife put out panties (I love BTW). She goes I can be my true cocksucker.

Only been allowed clean up till now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How I would love to be Steves sissy faggot, and see my wife become a slut whore for Steve. Looking forword to putting this into our lives

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous