All Comments on 'How I Became a Hotwife'

by TheFunMilf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

Going to enjoy your journey

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

This is going to be good. My wife and I enjoy the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. I love sharing her and fucking her used pussy!

Wiz1002Wiz10023 months ago

Captivating start. Your username hopefully says it all, who can resist a hot Fun loving MILF???!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too short and no detail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like a fun life if everybody is on the same proverbial page. It might turn into an impossible hurdle keeping family and friends in the dark though, might be good to have a plan for that before it happens.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

Hubby is a bitch simp, wife the cum dumpster Yep, just what society needs....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How to become a slut......

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait to hear your adventures!

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

From what I’ve seen on the internet, to become a hotwife you need, to be 40-55, thick to overweight, big natural or basketball sized plastic tits, a few tattoos, willingness to pork some rancid looking men, especially Big Black Creeps on camera. You and your kids enjoy your wonderful journey.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good for a read gf or entertainment and wish the best to you and your family but knowing a hand full of people that have tried the hotwife, swinging swapping, cucking or just plain old cheating alway run into that imaginary brick wall. Personally the fantasy role play is enough for me and would never tolerate my wife with another man . If that’s what she needed or wanted that’s fine but divorce would come first. One person I know allowed the wife the hotwife life with encouragement but only because he was a serial cheater and was covering for if he got caught. To him there was zero love in the bed but his wife eventually had a deeper connection with a guy and the marriage ended badly. So the joy of her fucking and sometimes a few at a time backfires anyway. This other guy completely different situation on vacation with his wife of 27 years got really wasted and the went with a few couples to their suite where a full on fuck fest took place. He said waking to being sober and looking across to his wife being dped by two hung black resort very young workers as they very talked down was devestating to him . His marriage was on life support for a few years and he knew it wasn’t her fault alone. It was a drunken situation that got out of control. Turned out the group were swingers and everyone loved it except them after the pot , drinks , Viagra, extacy and coke as well for her . He fucked three different woman and she fucked their men plus the two workers who were onli 19 . The two workers got off on verbally abusing her every way possible as the relentlessly fucked her , he said it was disturbing to listen to and watch .

TheFunMilfTheFunMilf3 months agoAuthor

I guess what you can say is "each to their own."

Personally, I have never met another hotwifing couple. It started out by reading stories like this and grew from there. I must say though from the reading the comments that this might not be for everyone and can surely say that communication is key.

Also, I don't think you can throw every hotwife under the description of 40-55, thick to overweight and so on.

I am enjoying reading the hate and love comments. It makes for a good time.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcome2 months ago

Please keep writing about your life and ignore the haters. I really do not know what their problem is, but I suspec t it has something to do with a past relationship.

Sexhound2kSexhound2kabout 2 months ago

I’ve enjoyed your content on reddit, looking forward to reading about some of your exploits as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent. Looking forward to following this journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheFunMilf@TheFunMilf
Hey there :) What would you like to know? Well firstly every story I write has a video that accompanies it. Just check my webpage. I came here to share my sexual confessions and journey into becoming a hotwife and self-confessed SLUT! I am just your everyday mum next door. ...